Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price of BTC will make you sell it?  (Read 677 times)
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

I still won't sell my BTC if it reaches the amount target I wanted but if ever I really need to get some money out of the money I invested then it would be the right time to sell my BTC but not all of it. I've learned my lesson well on not to sell everything, rather sell them when you really need it only.

I will hold the bitcoin for the future investment and growth. It good opportunity for the people improvement. I will check the bitcoin price change every day. So i will check the bitcoin in market place. This information help to sell and buy the coin in Market place. If price will be high i sell the coin. Price is low i will hold and wait for the some week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

I still won't sell my BTC if it reaches the amount target I wanted but if ever I really need to get some money out of the money I invested then it would be the right time to sell my BTC but not all of it. I've learned my lesson well on not to sell everything, rather sell them when you really need it only.

I will hold the bitcoin for the future investment and growth. It good opportunity for the people improvement. I will check the bitcoin price change every day. So i will check the bitcoin in market place. This information help to sell and buy the coin in Market place. If price will be high i sell the coin. Price is low i will hold and wait for the some week.

Until now Bitcoin had all times high at $19000. I am buying from $3000, I did not
stop investing. I think most of us would be satisfied with $200k. That was the target
of many holders in recent survey.
   Reasonable or not we are facing with same issues like people 8 years ago. For them
$1000 was incredible dream, now that price is behind. Everything is impossible until
it happens. I have faith in my investment, and I have time to wait until it happen. Sooner
or later is fine by me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Leahhhh

Activity: 139
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

$100K....but will keep a small percentage in case it goes higher  Smiley
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:16:31 AM

Thinking such a price that will cover my expenses for its acquisition and the time costs that I spent studying it
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

I bought my BTC at $12 300. And will sell it at $250 000 with my pleasure. If it drops - I will not wait after $10 000. And you?
P.S.
Change my mind. Will wait even after it drops past $10 000. )

For now I am holding Bitcoin as I do not see any reason to get rid of it. I am waiting when it reaches at least 20-25K.
Long term holding!
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:53:40 AM

Actually im not planning on selling my coins and wait until how much does bitcoin will rise or at least reach 50,000$. I guess thats not impossible for bitcoin, bitcoin always thrills me like a roller coaster head up high then suddenly fall fast then up again.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

When he regained the value he had previously reached in the year 2017 I decided to sell my bitcoin. Because the wrong decision I made was because I immediately sold my bitcoins at a cheap price.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

when bitcion's value goes up again so you will not lose it if you sell it immediately.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

Bitcoin exchange rates have fallen to $ 8400 after being exposed to bad news. If you hold at this rates, you must be unfortunate and worried when the Bitcoin rate continuously decreases over time. But you keep calm and patient to hold Bitcoin until the end of this year because the Bitcoin exchange rate will increase to $ 30,000 because Bitcoin exchange rate will usually increase at the end of 2018.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

Honestly I really don't have a waiting price to sell. Just when I need a money, i'm going to sell right away no matter what the price is or if I feel I can't control myself to play gambling, I'll just sell it at any price rather than lossing and have nothing left in me if I got unlucky.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

Each of us has their own set of value to be considered before selling their bitcoin but in any case, any price will do, as long as you can see or earn some good profits doing this. It is just the greediness inside us of wanting more profit to gain that hinders us from really earning a good one. Because of the volatility of bitcoin, one can't really predict how the price of bitcoin will go so in result they end up waiting for a longer time because of an unexpected turn of events in the market.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

In this case, I'm sure from each people has their own plans or intentions tailored to what they are going to or need. Because sometimes.. if it really needed, it could have decided to sell it at the latest price. For me, who's have never bought at a high price or at 10k and above.. I feel usual and not too expected much more that I've to waiting for the price to climbing so higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: