Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin and Facebook  (Read 219 times)
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Not only would that not surprise me but I expect a bunch of big established firms and coporations to come out with their own coins. I don't understand though why there has to be an ICO that seems like a money grab if you already have funds. Like Telegram do you need the billions of dollars to get this project started? No but you are gonna ask for it anyways, makes me sick Undecided.

FYI, the telegram ICO was a fake project. The telegram team would never ask for money. They actually run everything completely free because it is paid for by the billionaire founder (forgot his name). The statement from telegram saying they will never ask for money is clearly written on their FAQs. Stay away from the telegram ICO.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinpecker87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

I think its just for study purposes I guess. Mark Zukemberg has a lot of money he can create many coins as he wants. He can even but the whole litecoin in my opinion. LOL
Maybe... but... how long to create a new coin and logistic, wheather to low temperature..its not so easy.
And, if have a good negociation, why not.
He say that want to join this market... he can just use this tech.
I think its very probabily Litecoin could be his choice.

It won't take long enough knowing that he employs a lot of programmers, coders, marketers. Can even pay 1000+ cryptographers if he like to make the project much faster.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: