Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Edward Snowden BTC ADDRESS 1snowqQP5VmZgU47i5AWwz9fsgHQg94Fa  (Read 12034 times)
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:29:23 PM

How about we start a fund to be used to further the apprehension of Snowden. It will be a Snowden Arrest Fund. That way we can finally catch the little prick and get him locked away where he should be!
Nobody will support you.

I do.  And by the way, anti-government radicals are *not* the majority in the US. 
Because the US is full of idiots...

Actually meatstick, anti-gov radicals are not the majority of most countries, so I suppose by your thinking every other country is full of idiots as well, eh?
You are an idiot too....

That the best you have to assault me with? Your anti-gov stance and attacks does nothing, except for make me laugh while you publicly flag yourself an anarchist dissident who most likely belongs in prison anyway. You're probably some scumbag trailer trash meth head who feels your freedom is at stake merely because you want to make and sell shit thats disgusting and illegal. I hope you're pleased now that your anarchist criminal enterprise has been exposed, enjoy your pillow-biting prison life.

Hehe, Wake up you frustrated guy CHowCHowMan and start reading and accepting new theories, don't be afraid if the truth is exactly opposite of what you've been hearing from 30-40 years in your life.
@ meeh - Long live Anonymous Legion !  Cool

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
ajax3592

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:31:15 PM

Snowden is a criminal, just like the rest of you tax dodging, drug junkie, anarchist meatsticks. Your dissent and anti-government bullshit wont be tolerated much longer and all you scum will be rotting in prison right along with Snowdink.
For your kind information, Edward Snowden is not in prison, he's living as a free man in Russia and is employed.
START READING !

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
chowderman

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:33:10 PM

Snowden is a criminal, just like the rest of you tax dodging, drug junkie, anarchist meatsticks. Your dissent and anti-government bullshit wont be tolerated much longer and all you scum will be rotting in prison right along with Snowdink.
For your kind information, Edward Snowden is not in prison, he's living as a free man in Russia and is employed.
START READING !

I said "will be" take your own advice.
meeh

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

:)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:36:04 PM

I donated because what Snowden did was right. Showing the real face of the tyrannical government of the US.
Something that some of us knew before, yet just needed proof.

Most of us knew, but didn't care before it became a fact and not a consp. theory.

meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:38:03 PM

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:39:34 PM

The only thing stupid here are your lame ass images. The only thing the world doesn't need breeding are criminals anarchist scum like the fools here.
ajax3592

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:39:41 PM

I donated because what Snowden did was right. Showing the real face of the tyrannical government of the US.

Most of us knew, but didn't care before it became a fact and not a consp. theory.
I'm sorry but, you'r wrong here, meeh, more than half of the people of US are still sleeping and never try to dig deep inside the conspiracy theories to know what truth is. If it were the case, a revolution would start on a much larger scale than OCCUPY.

...or maybe they just don't give a f**k about anything except Burgers and Pizzas

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:42:50 PM

I'm sorry but, you'r wrong here, meeh, more than half of the people of US are still sleeping and never try to dig deep inside the conspiracy theories. If it were the case, a revolution would start on a much larger scale than OCCUPY.

Really Occupy?! Hahahahaha, Occupy was the biggest load of crybaby hipster crap. Bunch of whiney ass little unemployed idiots crying that they aren't getting paid. Getting a fricken job!!! Grow the hell up. The best thing that ever happened to Occupy is when Lt. John Pike sprayed those loser hipsters in the face with OC Spray, THAT MAN IS A FUCKING HERO!!!
meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:51:43 PM

...or maybe they just don't give a f**k about anything except Burgers and Pizzas

Smiley

meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:52:51 PM

The only thing stupid here are your lame ass images. The only thing the world doesn't need breeding are criminals anarchist scum like the fools here.

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:00:23 PM

Stupid Image

another stupid image

Its so cute how your only defense to my opposition is calling me stupid and an eater of fatty foods. I would be insulted more on a playground by 10 year olds than you lot...just grow a pair. Get a real job, and earn living, get an apartment move out of the basement or garage apartment, trailer park, whatever...just do something with your life and stop trying to "beat the man." All that is teenage anarchist hubbub of idiots not having the balls to be their own man and make something of their life. Your conspiracy theories are just ways you punks try and justify your inaction of being a real person and part of society. Grow the hell up.
ajax3592

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:06:04 PM

Stupid Image

another stupid image

Its so cute how your only defense to my opposition is calling me stupid and an eater of fatty foods. I would be insulted more on a playground by 10 year olds than you lot...just grow a pair. Get a real job, and earn living, get an apartment move out of the basement or garage apartment, trailer park, whatever...just do something with your life and stop trying to "beat the man." All that is teenage anarchist hubbub of idiots not having the balls to be their own man and make something of their life. Your conspiracy theories are just ways you punks try and justify your inaction of being a real person and part of society. Grow the hell up.
"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

“The worst illiterate is the political illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t speak, nor participates in the political events. He doesn’t know the cost of life, the price of the bean, of the fish, of the flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of the medicine, all depends on political decisions. The political illiterate is so stupid that he is proud and swells his chest saying that he hates politics. The imbecile doesn’t know that, from his political ignorance is born the prostitute, the abandoned child, and the worst thieves of all, the bad politician, corrupted and flunky of the national and multinational companies.”

PERIOD

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:09:31 PM

Stupid Image

another stupid image

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

“The worst illiterate is the political illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t speak, nor participates in the political events. He doesn’t know the cost of life, the price of the bean, of the fish, of the flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of the medicine, all depends on political decisions. The political illiterate is so stupid that he is proud and swells his chest saying that he hates politics. The imbecile doesn’t know that, from his political ignorance is born the prostitute, the abandoned child, and the worst thieves of all, the bad politician, corrupted and flunky of the national and multinational companies.”

Here we go, more attempts to insult me, but at least your insults are ascending in grade level. Next time try and find something that is original and maybe even apply.
meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:12:58 PM

Stupid Image

another stupid image

In fact, for all you know I might live in a trailer park and no job at all, but on the other hand I can also be a rich banker just having fun with you. Funny those assumptions. Actually, this is how conspiracy theories are started according to your mainstream news and government. Stupid people making assumptions where they lack control. Wink

And for your information, I'm not trying to defend anything, I'm just applying what I think about your statements.

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:16:03 PM

Stupid Image

another stupid image

yet....another stupid image

In fact, for all you know I might live in a trailer park and no job at all, but on the other hand I can also be a rich banker just having fun with you. Funny those assumptions. Actually, this is how conspiracy theories are started according to your mainstream news and government. Stupid people making assumptions where they lack control. Wink

And for your information, I'm not trying to defend anything, I'm just applying what I think about your statements.

I don't care where you live or what you do either way. Nor do I care what you think about my statements, maybe its occurred to you that I am the one having fun here, at your expense. Your buddy he is certainly not getting it, but suppose he is now...but meatsticks will be meatsticks.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:17:21 PM

Stupid Image

another stupid image

meeh is really kicking some ass right now   Grin

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:20:25 PM

Stupid Image

another stupid image

yet...another stupid image

Your arguments have fallen so far that all you can do is support another's failing argument, you really are as lame as they get aren't you. At least Meeh here has something worthwhile to say, you are just a muppet, with someone's hand shoved up your ass telling you what to say...do us and yourself a favour, stop speaking to people, any people, all the time, it will just be better for everyone.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Stupid Image

another stupid image

Your arguments have fallen so far that all you can do is support another's failing argument, you really are as lame as they get aren't you. At least Meeh here has something worthwhile to say, you are just a muppet, with someone's hand shoved up your ass telling you what to say...do us and yourself a favour, stop speaking to people, any people, all the time, it will just be better for everyone.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:24:36 PM

Stupid Image

another stupid image

The stupidest image yet....

Hahahaha...oh, how the mighty have fallen.
meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:38:18 PM

History time!  Grin

I don't care where you live or what you do either way. Nor do I care what you think about my statements, maybe its occurred to you that I am the one having fun here, at your expense. Your buddy he is certainly not getting it, but suppose he is now...but meatsticks will be meatsticks.

----------------------------

You seem confused. Let me sort it out for you.

Get a real job, and earn living, get an apartment move out of the basement or garage apartment, trailer park, whatever.

I don't care where you live or what you do either way.

Decide. Do you care or not? One place you're applying like caring, next you're not. I suggest contacting your local doctor if this continues, it can result in schizophrenia.

Nor do I care what you think about my statements

Why do you reply then? Isn't the /ignore better? Apparently you care a lot since you have to defend them. Again. Do you care or do you not? Decide.

maybe its occurred to you that I am the one having fun here, at your expense.

Tell me how. If you're having such fun, please share it with everyone else Smiley

Your buddy he is certainly not getting it, but suppose he is now

Buddy? I don't know him. But he seems fairly more educated and well informed than you.

---

Still all your statements are based on assumptions, which leans towards consp. theory which you seem to look so much down at..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: