Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Edward Snowden BTC ADDRESS 1snowqQP5VmZgU47i5AWwz9fsgHQg94Fa  (Read 12034 times)
chowderman

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:29:20 PM

History time!  Grin

Its so cute how your only defense to my opposition is calling me stupid and an eater of fatty foods. I would be insulted more on a playground by 10 year olds than you lot...just grow a pair. Get a real job, and earn living, get an apartment move out of the basement or garage apartment, trailer park, whatever...just do something with your life and stop trying to "beat the man." All that is teenage anarchist hubbub of idiots not having the balls to be their own man and make something of their life. Your conspiracy theories are just ways you punks try and justify your inaction of being a real person and part of society. Grow the hell up.

I don't care where you live or what you do either way. Nor do I care what you think about my statements, maybe its occurred to you that I am the one having fun here, at your expense. Your buddy he is certainly not getting it, but suppose he is now...but meatsticks will be meatsticks.

----------------------------

You seem confused. Let me sort it out for you.

Get a real job, and earn living, get an apartment move out of the basement or garage apartment, trailer park, whatever.

I don't care where you live or what you do either way.

Decide. Do you care or not? One place you're applying like caring, next you're not. I suggest contacting your local doctor if this continues, it can result in schizophrenia.

Nor do I care what you think about my statements

Why do you reply then? Isn't the /ignore better? Apparently you care a lot since you have to defend them. Again. Do you care or do you not? Decide.

maybe its occurred to you that I am the one having fun here, at your expense.

Tell me how. If you're having such fun, please share it with everyone else Smiley

Your buddy he is certainly not getting it, but suppose he is now

Buddy? I don't know him. But he seems fairly more educated and well informed than you.

---

Still all your statements are based on assumptions, which leans towards consp. theory which you seem to look so much down at..

As for this post...its so out of fricken control with assumptions and attacks its not even worth replying too, if you picked up all the shit in the world and put it in a single bag...this post of yours is more full of shit. Schizephrenia? really? what is wrong with you? If you were older than 14 you would realize the only thing I actually care about is getting meatsticks like you worked up because I know whats right, and your anarchist crybaby bullshit and supporting of criminals like Snowden is not right. He's a traitor, belongs in prison, end of story.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:41:20 PM

“Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.”
― Lao Tzu

Keep talking, chowderhead.

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:44:17 PM

“Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.”
― Lao Tzu

Keep talking, chowderhead.

here we go, one quote from one man in history is going to make all the difference...

meeh

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

:)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 07:03:50 PM

History time!  Grin

Its so cute how your only defense to my opposition is calling me stupid and an eater of fatty foods. I would be insulted more on a playground by 10 year olds than you lot...just grow a pair. Get a real job, and earn living, get an apartment move out of the basement or garage apartment, trailer park, whatever...just do something with your life and stop trying to "beat the man." All that is teenage anarchist hubbub of idiots not having the balls to be their own man and make something of their life. Your conspiracy theories are just ways you punks try and justify your inaction of being a real person and part of society. Grow the hell up.

I don't care where you live or what you do either way. Nor do I care what you think about my statements, maybe its occurred to you that I am the one having fun here, at your expense. Your buddy he is certainly not getting it, but suppose he is now...but meatsticks will be meatsticks.

Get a real job, and earn living, get an apartment move out of the basement or garage apartment, trailer park, whatever.

Decide. Do you care or not? One place you're applying like caring, next you're not. I suggest contacting your local doctor if this continues, it can result in schizophrenia.

Why do you reply then? Isn't the /ignore better? Apparently you care a lot since you have to defend them. Again. Do you care or do you not? Decide.

Tell me how. If you're having such fun, please share it with everyone else Smiley

Buddy? I don't know him. But he seems fairly more educated and well informed than you.

---

Still all your statements are based on assumptions, which leans towards consp. theory which you seem to look so much down at..

As for this post...its so out of fricken control with assumptions and attacks its not even worth replying too, if you picked up all the shit in the world and put it in a single bag...this post of yours is more full of shit. Schizephrenia? really? what is wrong with you? If you were older than 14 you would realize the only thing I actually care about is getting meatsticks like you worked up because I know whats right, and your anarchist crybaby bullshit and supporting of criminals like Snowden is not right. He's a traitor, belongs in prison, end of story.

The post is quite fair, look at your own posts. You're saying one thing in one post and the opposite in next post. It's nothing wrong with me. I'm just pointing out that you either have a problem, or you are so naive that you are convinced that you're right so you do anything to win this arguing. As for example go so far that you say against what you said the last post when you post a new post.

Also, your word "meatsticks".. What the fuck is that kind of alias for your fellows (humans)?? It actually seems like you are 14, or a redneck. You act like one.

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:10:02 PM

History time!  Grin

---

The post is quite fair, look at your own posts. You're saying one thing in one post and the opposite in next post. It's nothing wrong with me. I'm just pointing out that you either have a problem, or you are so naive that you are convinced that you're right so you do anything to win this arguing. As for example go so far that you say against what you said the last post when you post a new post.

Also, your word "meatsticks".. What the fuck is that kind of alias for your fellows (humans)?? It actually seems like you are 14, or a redneck. You act like one.

The moniker meatstick, certainly fits you. You are now going as far and digging as deep as you can to attempt to insult me. The intelligence digs are the funniest ones, especially when you are the one trying to pin assumptions on me, but the irony of yours only makes it sweeter. Aside from that, its very off-topic. Snowden is a traitor and a criminal and he belongs in prison, stop trying to raise money for him, he is not worth it.
meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 07:18:37 PM

History time!  Grin

---

The moniker meatstick, certainly fits you. You are now going as far and digging as deep as you can to attempt to insult me. The intelligence digs are the funniest ones, especially when you are the one trying to pin assumptions on me, but the irony of yours only makes it sweeter. Aside from that, its very off-topic. Snowden is a traitor and a criminal and he belongs in prison, stop trying to raise money for him, he is not worth it.

Yes, it make perfectly sense. He is a criminal for telling the world that the U.S is doing criminal actions agains the rest of the world. Make perfect sense!

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:22:26 PM

History time!  Grin

---

Yes, it make perfectly sense. He is a criminal for telling the world that the U.S is doing criminal actions agains the rest of the world. Make perfect sense!

[img]yawn...another stupid image

The subject matter of the security leak does not negate the fact the leak was made at all, its a crime, he broke his security oath and the work done to obtain the clearance. He violated the security of the country, simple fact, and he will burn for it. If you knew anything about holding a position in government service you would understand the importance of the security clearance given to you, and why it is completely dishonourable to violate it as well as illegal.
meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 07:30:13 PM

History time!  Grin

---

The subject matter of the security leak does not negate the fact the leak was made at all, its a crime, he broke his security oath and the work done to obtain the clearance. He violated the security of the country, simple fact, and he will burn for it. If you knew anything about holding a position in government service you would understand the importance of the security clearance given to you, and why it is completely dishonourable to violate it as well as illegal.

The U.S violated the security of a unknown number of countries before he did anything. Shall we burn the US and put all in jail for that? That's a crime agains the world, not a country, which is in fact a little part of the world. What about the security leaks of other countries that the US has extracted from this process?

How do you think the rest of the worlds governments feel about their security leaks because of the US? Who's gonna pay for that? The US is a criminal overment! Deal with it!

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:35:31 PM

History time!  Grin

---

The U.S violated the security of a unknown number of countries before he did anything. Shall we burn the US and put all in jail for that? That's a crime agains the world, not a country, which is in fact a little part of the world. What about the security leaks of other countries that the US has extracted from this process?

How do you think the rest of the worlds governments feel about their security leaks because of the US? Who's gonna pay for that? The US is a criminal overment! Deal with it!

Interesting thing is, I never said the US Government wasn't at fault for what they are doing. Of course those running it should answer for it, the same way Snowden should answer for himself. It's bad form yeah. But then again, as I said before, Every other country with an Intelligence Agency is doing the same thing, prime example UK and the GCHQ. Its why there are only a couple countries being openly butthurt about it, because they know they are doing it too.
meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 07:45:03 PM

Interesting thing is, I never said the US Government wasn't at fault for what they are doing. Of course those running it should answer for it, the same way Snowden should answer for himself. It's bad form yeah. But then again, as I said before, Every other country with an Intelligence Agency is doing the same thing, prime example UK and the GCHQ. Its why there are only a couple countries being openly butthurt about it, because they know they are doing it too.

And as you said, he didn't do it to directly harm your contry, since he disclosured other countries doing it as well. It was a act of humanity.

He's "crime" was needed to end the running of it. Perhaps this have been much worse in 5 years from now if he did not. And those criminals would have done this maybe forever in the future. It's a lot of wrong actions done in the history that has turned good.

I'll give you an example, from your own country's history.

Look at your own country, it was founded when rebels chased the englishmen of the land. So in a way, your government was founded by criminals from the englishmens perspective, you actualy stole it from them. I guess you agree on at that was a "right crime" since you're seem to be happy with your government and your land of the free.

So, then Snowdens crime was also a "right crime". You might not see it now, since in this senario you're the englishman that got your land robbed by criminals so I'll guess it would take some time.

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:51:23 PM

And as you said, he didn't do it to directly harm your contry, since he disclosured other countries doing it as well. It was a act of humanity.

He's "crime" was needed to end the running of it. Perhaps this have been much worse in 5 years from now if he did not. And those criminals would have done this maybe forever in the future. It's a lot of wrong actions done in the history that has turned good.

I'll give you an example, from your own country's history.

Look at your own country, it was founded when rebels chased the englishmen of the land. So in a way, your government was founded by criminals from the englishmens perspective, you actualy stole it from them. I guess you agree on at that was a "right crime" since you're seem to be happy with your government and your land of the free.

So, then Snowdens crime was also a "right crime". You might not see it now, since in this senario you're the englishman that got your land robbed by criminals so I'll guess it would take some time.

Of course the country was founded by traitors, thats easy to agree with. As to say direct harm wasn't done, that leads a lot to be considered. Right now that may be true, but of the foreign governments that are upset, what if a war breaks out, and people die, all because he broke national security, how much of a hero is he to you then?
meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 08:10:05 PM

Of course the country was founded by traitors, thats easy to agree with. As to say direct harm wasn't done, that leads a lot to be considered. Right now that may be true, but of the foreign governments that are upset, what if a war breaks out, and people die, all because he broke national security, how much of a hero is he to you then?

LOL. You're country is already with war with a number of countries without any of this. IMHO you have bombed so many innocent families in eastern countries that it's way of the limit. But I'm not a violent person, so I won't go so far and say you deserve it back since I believe in peace. And of course, the actions where done by your leaders, not the innocent families in the US. But it's f*** wrong what you're doing today and the past few years to other countries. You are not the world police. The world needed to know what Snowden said. You and your government are not the only victim here, stop acting like one. We will find a solution on this together without war, CHILL.

So yes, he is still a hero. Because this was also a criminal act on the public, not only governments.

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:14:05 PM

LOL. You're country is already with war with a number of countries without any of this. IMHO you have bombed so many innocent families in eastern countries that it's way of the limit. But I'm not a violent person, so I won't go so far and say you deserve it back since I believe in peace. And of course, the actions where done by your leaders, not the innocent families in the US. But it's f*** wrong what you're doing today and the past few years to other countries. You are not the world police. The world needed to know what Snowden said. You and your government are not the only victim here, stop acting like one. We will find a solution on this together without war, CHILL.

So yes, he is still a hero. Because this was also a criminal act on the public, not only governments.

Here we go with the World Police stuff...I suppose we can excuse England, Rome and the Mongols for doing the same thing. How the US doing is the worst possible thing ever in the world...Sure its bad, but your level of ostracizing is beyond comparison of prior history. So don't even attempt to compare it, you are just being foolish.

and

Alas, he is still a criminal, End of Story.
deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:19:28 PM

Hero.

meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 08:25:47 PM

Here we go with the World Police stuff...I suppose we can excuse England, Rome and the Mongols for doing the same thing. How the US doing is the worst possible thing ever in the world...Sure its bad, but your level of ostracizing is beyond comparison of prior history. So don't even attempt to compare it, you are just being foolish.

Does mistakes by other countries in the past justifie the US's actions/mistakes today? Do they have the right to do it becasue of England, Rome and the Mongols, and actualy Germany and probably more have done some wrong things in the past? No.

Example:

If your neighbor kills another neighbor. Does this justifie for you killing another neighbor of yours?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 08:53:51 PM

Does mistakes by other countries in the past justifie the US's actions/mistakes today? Do they have the right to do it becasue of England, Rome and the Mongols, and actualy Germany and probably more have done some wrong things in the past? No.

Example:

If your neighbor kills another neighbor. Does this justifie for you killing another neighbor of yours?
Couldn't have said it better.
I just don't understand how people can be so blind, most of them don't really care about the spying anymore, ugh.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:10:26 PM

Example:

Couldn't have said it better.
I just don't understand how people can be so blind, most of them don't really care about the spying anymore, ugh.
Me neither...

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 09:15:10 PM

Rome thought that they were spreading civilization and civilized behaviour to other countries by invading them, the American government tells everyone that they are spreading Freedom and Democracy to wherever they invade, you know nothing of history, England also thought they were doing the world a favour by colonising people ( I'm British just so you know ) you can go and ask the Irish how well that turned out for them, possibly a hundred years now you still have conflict between the Irish and the English in Northern Ireland.

In some parts of the world that America has clung onto after it finally collapses I can guarantee you that countries will look the same as Northern Ireland and Ireland do now, ethnic groups split into two because of an invading empire trying to enforce its will on everybody, I don't believe that America is trying to be the World Police, I think they are actively trying to conquer the world.
meeh

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 09:18:18 PM

Rome thought that they were spreading civilization and civilized behaviour to other countries by invading them, the American government tells everyone that they are spreading Freedom and Democracy to wherever they invade, you know nothing of history, England also thought they were doing the world a favour by colonising people ( I'm British just so you know ) you can go and ask the Irish how well that turned out for them, possible a hundred years now you still have conflict between the Irish and the English in Northern Ireland.

+1 to you. Cloudn't agree more! Good written!

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 09:19:00 PM

edited up a bit more to make it a bit better Cheesy Edward Snowden has done humanity a service and possibly stopped an attempt to begin World War 3 since everyone will now be much more suspicious of the U.S, he should get the nobel peace prize and I won't let anyone say different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: