Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Environmental Problems  (Read 1215 times)
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

Water pollution has occurred throughout the history of mankind: people have used for centuries any river as a gutter. The greatest danger for the hydrosphere originated in the twentieth century with the advent of large multi-million cities and development of industry. Over the past decade, most of the rivers and lakes of the world have been turned into sewers and septic tanks sewage. Despite satelliate investments in treatment facilities that are able to prevent the transformation of a river or lake in the stinking muck, but is unable to return the water to its former natural clean: growing volumes of industrial effluents and solid wastes, soluble in water, are stronger than the most powerful treatment units.

The danger of water pollution is that people is largely composed of water and to remain human, he must consume of the water, which in most cities is difficult to name suitable for drinking. About half the population of developing countries has no access to clean water, forced to drink infected with pathogens and therefore doomed to a premature death from epidemic diseases.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Lately environmental issues have become every year more and more,just look at how the glaciers are melting,and how many natural disasters over the last 2 years,and 4aждым time becomes more,that's saying a lot

tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

Can you share your ideas on the Current Environmental Problems our Planet is Facing? Thank you. I need it. You maybe of help.

The fast increasing of our population, that is a very serious problem in our country. It is very hard to look for a job some are need to go abroad to have a better salary that we cannot earn here.

vieehart

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

For me the overpopulation . The population of the planet is reaching unsustainable levels as it faces shortage of resources like water, fuel and food. Population explosion in less developed and developing countries is straining the already scarce resources. Intensive agriculture practiced to produce food damages the environment through use of chemical fertilizer, pesticides and insecticides. Overpopulation is one of the crucial current environmental problem.
elena91

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

Can you share your ideas on the Current Environmental Problems our Planet is Facing? Thank you. I need it. You maybe of help.
One of my main issues (since living in London), is Air Pollution and the way we affect the crisis in this way.
We are overloading the atmosphere and our ocean waters with carbon. Atmospheric CO2 absorbs and re-emits infrared-wavelength radiation, leading to warmer air, soils, and ocean surface waters - which is good: The planet would be frozen solid without this.
Unfortunately, there's now too much carbon in the air. Burning of fossil fuels, deforestation for agriculture, and industrial activities have pushed up atmospheric CO2 concentrations from 280 parts per million (ppm) 200 years ago, to about 400 ppm today. That's an unprecedented rise, in both size and speed. The result: climate disruption.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

The largest pollutant in my city is a thermal power plant.Also, cars are one of the larger polluters.Many people got some lung disease from the contaminants.The minicipality should fix it a little.Thermal power plants should be located outside of cities, but with us it's not like that.That polluted air distrub a lot of plants, which is very bad.It must be changed urgently.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

there is a lot of problems happening in our environment that this is the neglect of the people in the environment when it comes to trashing at the sides that can disrupt the flow of water that has the effect of flooding in one place in case there is another rain on each other's path the depletion of marine resources and natural resources. Huh
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

It is the biggest problem now almost in wide world. All country are discussing how to fix this problem. The raising the population year to year is always raise. Of course, it has many impact for the life. I think that we need to give such an education for human about the population it self. 
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

Global warming and climate change  is the main environmental problem the united nations and every country is working hard to eliminate or reduce. Depletion of natural resources are also a major challenge to our environment.

RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:52:10 AM

Problem related to tem increase,due to which rise in sea level is very bad or dangerous for our planet.If we responsible citizen then we should make the environment green ,full of trees which make it reduces.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:46 AM

In the last few years, I have been living in an increasingly bad environment.

I didn't know what smog was before, and now it's always in my life.

We should plant more trees, take green trips and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Elhindinho

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

I have three ideas for this issues that can be effort by the people and the government in every country.
first, Every Region in every country need to expand green fields with certain trees that are expected to reduce CO2 gas. The people are also required to plant two trees in each of their home area.
second, every region in every country needs to build big recycling systems to process all the garbage that produced in the region.
third, the Government in every country needs to build a regulation that can reduce the number of private cars in public area.
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

Environmental problem of today population, pollutio a lot of vehicle and a lot of people that do not know how to manage waste.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

Garbage disposal to the sea and rivers is main emvironmet problem.goverment should take regulation and policies to avoid that and should be developed the sustainable methods for  garbage disposal.

I completely agree with you garbage disposal is one of the main environmental problem which the earth are facing nowadays. Goverment must immediately take actions over this serious environmental issue. Otherwise, the earth is getting worse and worse day by day.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Factorys  alot of vehicles the garbage disposal is most making environment problem.The government should take serious to solved the problem.
pubudu123

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

Today we have lot of environmental problems.The main problem is pollution.Everyday world environment is polluted.We should stop this.
sohan45

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

greenhouse effect and global warming one of the best problem in our environment.we can not reduce our problem we can survive our hole life.
prospect 20

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

Environmental pollution has been serious and major concern in the world politics, due to devastated effects on mankind's, so therefore, several Developmental polices have set in place such as  sustainable development ,millennium growth,e.t.c.I wish to know you own opinion.
Ataman12

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

One of the main environmental problems is the lack of potable water. I am sure that it will end very soon and people will fight for it. This situation can cause a lot of international problems.
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

living in a complex environment is very difficult to socialize
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: