Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Environmental Problems  (Read 1216 times)
Florc41 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:14:07 AM

Can you share your ideas on the Current Environmental Problems our Planet is Facing? Thank you. I need it. You maybe of help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:27:46 AM

Governments are paying attention to environmental issues, and sustainable development strategies are becoming more and more popular.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

5% of all the humans that had ever lived are alive right now. We need to reduce the population.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

Can you share your ideas on the Current Environmental Problems our Planet is Facing? Thank you. I need it. You maybe of help.
I think population should be monitored. Also, reiterate discipline in segregating and reducing garbage. Find ways to reduce present garbage and reuse these ones for the benefit of the people. Also, plant more trees, pass a law about mandatory planting trees. Look for factories and businesses who contribute to the garbage and let them help in reducing garbage. I hope Mother Nature will not punish us for not taking care of her.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
angeluhihu

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:51:46 AM

One thing that concerns me the most is the trash being dumped on sea.  Lips sealed
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

One of the biggest environmental problem is Global Warming that is increasing rapidly. Due to which every country is facing un-expected harsh weather conditions. Like in US temperature is getting down rapidly and this year it's close to -48 degree and in desserts it's going to touch 55 degrees.

Except Population, main Causes of environmental Problems are pollution coming from vehicles, industrial waste etc.

How can we control this.

We should plant more trees, use vehicles that emit less pollution.

Try to follow the principle of GREEN Society.

Finally Try to " Reduce, Re-USE and Re cycle "
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

The current situation of our government is just the result of our previous actions. Whatever we are facing now is the result of our recklessness. We must focus on how to solve the environmental problems like climate change because it's a serious case that will affect us and the future generations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

what is the problem we have in our surroundings watching here are trash cans in the canals or waterways that become the epidemic of the floods. When the trees are falling into the ground that causes the landslides we have Disposal is also one of our problems and we should avoid it early on.Do you agree with me guys to avoid the any problems which leads to damage of our environment and also cause our future decadence. Smiley
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

One thing that concerns me the most is the trash being dumped on sea.  Lips sealed

Exactly ! Environmentalist are worried for both cases actually. Burning the waste increase air pollution and dumping the waste increase water or soil pollution.

We are pressurized to use less Plastic and toxic elements. And if we will not stop then our next generation will badly suffer.

If you check recent data , premature deliveries are the symbol of Pollution. This i studied in 1994 if pollution will increase premature deliveries will start, and that is what now i can see. Its really alarming.

** FREE SPACE **
Superrbat

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

The car gas, factory pollution, and the tree are cut down for other stuffs.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:08:42 AM

There's so many environment problems that we and our government are facing right now. One is pollution, pollution that comes in industrial sector, human waste, human irresponsibility, vehicles, pollution has so much effects in our environment like floods, air pollution even water pollution. Second is Climate change as we can see the rapidly change our weather, the sea level go high. Third is illegal logging and mining our forest is already devastated or not beautiful anymore because of that illegal loggers. In my opinion the problems in our environment, we are the one whose responsible by not taking care of them and what is the problem right now in our environment is the effects of the past or previous.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

There are lot of problems we are encountering today. Different issues and problems due to illegal human activities. One of the example is global warming, the depletion of our ozone layer cause by the pollution.

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:33:50 AM

We are facing a lot of environmental problems and may encounter more problems in the near future. Climate change, waste disposal, air and water pollution were very alarming. We need to think ahead of time for at least lessen these problems.

sarangahagd

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

Garbage disposal to the sea and rivers is main emvironmet problem.goverment should take regulation and policies to avoid that and should be developed the sustainable methods for  garbage disposal.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

Wow we could write a book on all of the problems the earth is facing. Pollution of the air, land and water. Increased number of natural disasters: earthquakes, landslides, flooding, tsunami's etc you name it. Many bad things are happening and people are not doing enough to fix them and make the earth a better place to live.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:56:17 AM

The car gas, factory pollution, and the tree are cut down for other stuffs.
There are lot of problems in our environment and the the worst problem that I observed in our country is
Air pollution especially when you go out to the cities.And another problem in our environment is no space for dumping our garbage and as I observed I can see garbage everywhere.

Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

The main environmental problem  of our planet now is the discipline of the people. It is the main cause of bigger problems in our environment. The greediness of the businessmen, the selfishness of the government for more money. That's why they are giving the environment just for money.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

Global warming is, i believe, the biggest problem that the world is facing right now. Bigger and stronger typhoons, polar cap melting that causes the rise of sea water level and it causes floodings worldwide are some effects of global warming. The good news is, governments around the world are focusing on this problem and are currently finding ways to combat this global problem.
Chie Sarmiento

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

Such as illegal logging,they destroy nature as well as people and animals that are affected and it is the cause of landslide...
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

One of the biggest environmental problem is Global Warming that is increasing rapidly. Due to which every country is facing un-expected harsh weather conditions. Like in US temperature is getting down rapidly and this year it's close to -48 degree and in desserts it's going to touch 55 degrees.

Except Population, main Causes of environmental Problems are pollution coming from vehicles, industrial waste etc.

How can we control this.

We should plant more trees, use vehicles that emit less pollution.

Try to follow the principle of GREEN Society.

Finally Try to " Reduce, Re-USE and Re cycle "
lack of discipline  and concerned ! We. Alway think of our own benefit.if we could only see the  effect of our own action i guest we will be more careful..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: