Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Environmental Problems  (Read 1215 times)
Florc41 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:14:07 AM

Can you share your ideas on the Current Environmental Problems our Planet is Facing? Thank you. I need it. You maybe of help.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:27:46 AM

Governments are paying attention to environmental issues, and sustainable development strategies are becoming more and more popular.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

5% of all the humans that had ever lived are alive right now. We need to reduce the population.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

Can you share your ideas on the Current Environmental Problems our Planet is Facing? Thank you. I need it. You maybe of help.
I think population should be monitored. Also, reiterate discipline in segregating and reducing garbage. Find ways to reduce present garbage and reuse these ones for the benefit of the people. Also, plant more trees, pass a law about mandatory planting trees. Look for factories and businesses who contribute to the garbage and let them help in reducing garbage. I hope Mother Nature will not punish us for not taking care of her.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
angeluhihu

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:51:46 AM

One thing that concerns me the most is the trash being dumped on sea.  Lips sealed
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

One of the biggest environmental problem is Global Warming that is increasing rapidly. Due to which every country is facing un-expected harsh weather conditions. Like in US temperature is getting down rapidly and this year it's close to -48 degree and in desserts it's going to touch 55 degrees.

Except Population, main Causes of environmental Problems are pollution coming from vehicles, industrial waste etc.

How can we control this.

We should plant more trees, use vehicles that emit less pollution.

Try to follow the principle of GREEN Society.

Finally Try to " Reduce, Re-USE and Re cycle "
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

The current situation of our government is just the result of our previous actions. Whatever we are facing now is the result of our recklessness. We must focus on how to solve the environmental problems like climate change because it's a serious case that will affect us and the future generations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

what is the problem we have in our surroundings watching here are trash cans in the canals or waterways that become the epidemic of the floods. When the trees are falling into the ground that causes the landslides we have Disposal is also one of our problems and we should avoid it early on.Do you agree with me guys to avoid the any problems which leads to damage of our environment and also cause our future decadence. Smiley
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

One thing that concerns me the most is the trash being dumped on sea.  Lips sealed

Exactly ! Environmentalist are worried for both cases actually. Burning the waste increase air pollution and dumping the waste increase water or soil pollution.

We are pressurized to use less Plastic and toxic elements. And if we will not stop then our next generation will badly suffer.

If you check recent data , premature deliveries are the symbol of Pollution. This i studied in 1994 if pollution will increase premature deliveries will start, and that is what now i can see. Its really alarming.

** FREE SPACE **
Superrbat

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

The car gas, factory pollution, and the tree are cut down for other stuffs.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:08:42 AM

There's so many environment problems that we and our government are facing right now. One is pollution, pollution that comes in industrial sector, human waste, human irresponsibility, vehicles, pollution has so much effects in our environment like floods, air pollution even water pollution. Second is Climate change as we can see the rapidly change our weather, the sea level go high. Third is illegal logging and mining our forest is already devastated or not beautiful anymore because of that illegal loggers. In my opinion the problems in our environment, we are the one whose responsible by not taking care of them and what is the problem right now in our environment is the effects of the past or previous.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

There are lot of problems we are encountering today. Different issues and problems due to illegal human activities. One of the example is global warming, the depletion of our ozone layer cause by the pollution.

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:33:50 AM

We are facing a lot of environmental problems and may encounter more problems in the near future. Climate change, waste disposal, air and water pollution were very alarming. We need to think ahead of time for at least lessen these problems.

sarangahagd

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

Garbage disposal to the sea and rivers is main emvironmet problem.goverment should take regulation and policies to avoid that and should be developed the sustainable methods for  garbage disposal.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

Wow we could write a book on all of the problems the earth is facing. Pollution of the air, land and water. Increased number of natural disasters: earthquakes, landslides, flooding, tsunami's etc you name it. Many bad things are happening and people are not doing enough to fix them and make the earth a better place to live.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:56:17 AM

The car gas, factory pollution, and the tree are cut down for other stuffs.
There are lot of problems in our environment and the the worst problem that I observed in our country is
Air pollution especially when you go out to the cities.And another problem in our environment is no space for dumping our garbage and as I observed I can see garbage everywhere.

Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

The main environmental problem  of our planet now is the discipline of the people. It is the main cause of bigger problems in our environment. The greediness of the businessmen, the selfishness of the government for more money. That's why they are giving the environment just for money.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

Global warming is, i believe, the biggest problem that the world is facing right now. Bigger and stronger typhoons, polar cap melting that causes the rise of sea water level and it causes floodings worldwide are some effects of global warming. The good news is, governments around the world are focusing on this problem and are currently finding ways to combat this global problem.
Chie Sarmiento

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

Such as illegal logging,they destroy nature as well as people and animals that are affected and it is the cause of landslide...
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

One of the biggest environmental problem is Global Warming that is increasing rapidly. Due to which every country is facing un-expected harsh weather conditions. Like in US temperature is getting down rapidly and this year it's close to -48 degree and in desserts it's going to touch 55 degrees.

Except Population, main Causes of environmental Problems are pollution coming from vehicles, industrial waste etc.

How can we control this.

We should plant more trees, use vehicles that emit less pollution.

Try to follow the principle of GREEN Society.

Finally Try to " Reduce, Re-USE and Re cycle "
lack of discipline  and concerned ! We. Alway think of our own benefit.if we could only see the  effect of our own action i guest we will be more careful..
Prinox2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

Over here in my country, we face different kinds of environmental pollution,  ranging from air to water,even to land pollution resulting from the activities of oil producing companies here. Lives of the Aquatic animals here are under threats, agricultural activities are been disrupted by oil spillage. But the most common environmental issue now is the generation of black-sooth in the atmosphere. This is as a result of continuous flaring of gases by the oil firms contaminating the water and food that's exposed to the atmosphere.
ciarneil01

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

i think the environmental problems is the global warming, air pollution, climate change, water pollution... lives in the environments are dangerous now because like in aquatic resources  we are lack of coral reefs and thats why we should care our environment like we care for our family ....
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

now a days it is the most important problem..if we don't action to prevent then our future climate will be change dramatically.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

We are facing many problem about our environment like pollution, illegal logging and illegal fishing and  we don't care about that.
Rodderman

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

NASA is nothing more than a tool for the military industrial complex to carry out their nefarious agendas and to cover up their tracks. No matter how blatant and glaring the ongoing geoengineering atmospheric aerosol spraying is over our heads each and every day, so long as there is an “official agency” like NASA to tell the public it isn’t so, the geoengineering crimes of planetary omnicide continue to be hidden in plain site. Perhaps the greatest lie the power structure has perpetrated on populations around the world is the “condensation trail” grand deception. ALL commercial airlines and ALL military tankers are outfitted with a “high bypass turbofan” jet engine. This engine is a jet powered fan that is designed for maximum fuel efficiency. 85% of the air that passes through this jet engine is NON COMBUSTED. By design, the “high bypass turbofan” jet engine is nearly incapable of producing any “condensation trail” except under the most rare and extreme of circumstances.
Rodderman

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:18:13 PM

All official sources are blaming the increasingly extreme and deadly wildfire behavior on global warming alone, but is that the full truth? What are “official sources” not telling us about the increasingly destructive wildfires? Illegal global climate engineering / solar radiation management operations are a primary causal factor that is fueling catastrophic wildfires all over the globe. Climate engineering is completely disrupting the hydrological cycle, triggering increasing dry lightning, destroying the ozone layer, contaminating soils, and covering everything at ground level with an incendiary dust (due to the fallout from atmosphere spraying programs). The new 10 minute video below elaborates on the direct effect geoengineering operations are having on forest fires, their behavior and their frequency.

https://youtu.be/oNB4-73ofDw?list=PLwfFtDFZDpwtijqkJiOyc-WJOaGWOfVGG
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:34:03 AM

Environment is always the most important issue in the world. Countries, international organizations, and especially the United Nations are always on the top of the environmental agenda. Climate change has a huge impact on human life so we need to join hands to protect the environment.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

This is one of the problems of the world that its facing. Environmental problem in most countries that they are facing are hard to resolve because there are no help in their people. I think that people should help each other to resolve the environmental problems that the world is facing such as forest fires , garbage dumping , and the burning of plastics which causes the ozone layer to have a huge hole in it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

One of the major problems in world environmental problems is fossil fuel which is very dangerous if it is continuously exploited. Why fossil fuels are so dangerous if they continue to be exploited, because fossil fuels have a limited amount and if exploited continuously it will leave unproductive lands, the availability of natural resources will be run out which causes the scarcity of energy and also cause air pollution within use of fossil fuels.
Dasun rubasinghe

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

A variety of environmental problems now affect our entire world. as globalization continues and the earth's natural processes transform local problem in to international issues, few societies are being left untouched by major environmental problem.

some of the largest problem now affecting the world are ; acid rains , air pollution, global warming, ocean system collapse ,electronic and nuclear wast,water degradation, land rush ,biodiversity conservation, ozone depletion, deforestation.   

there are many reasons for these environmental problem, we can take technological development and growth of industrial sector as the major reasons for these problems. as well as population growth, unsuitable resources use,poverty,poor environmental accounting,ecological ignorance are some other causes for these environmental problem.
0k0l0g

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

Biodiversity loss. Species extinction is occurring at 1,000 times the background extinction rate. A few hundred species would normally go extinct in a year. We are losing thousands every day. We are experiencing the sixth mass extinction event (the fifth occurred over 60 million years ago) and very few people are talking about it  Shocked

Legal and political systems are perpetuating the destructive cycle
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

Depletion of natural resources is one important ongoing environmental problem. Fuel consumption leads to the result of greenhouse gas emissions which are responsible for global warming and climate change.
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:56:33 AM

So many environmental problems in the world, this is an important point to find solutions, governments in each country are also increasingly active in making agreements and regulations to address environmental concerns.

If this problem is not solved, then human life on earth will be very worrying. Human need for life comes from nature, natural destruction equal to the carrying capacity of human life.

Environmental problems are many causes, such as pollution or environmental pollution, global warming, population, natural resource depletion, biodiversity extinction, deforestation, ocean acidification phenomena, and ozone depletion.

That's the environmental problem in the world that should be our priority right now. Hopefully can be solved well.

fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

Environmental problems, need to increase the propaganda, and folk environmental protection organization of some promotional activities, correctly handle the relationship between environmental protection and development, environmental protection and economic development is an organic connection of whole, explicitly define the responsibilities for international environmental problems mainly, maintain the sovereignty, national resources should follow the principle of non-interference in others' internal affairs, and the participation of developing countries is very necessary, should give full consideration to the special situation of developing countries and needs.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

Our planet has so many environmental problems that we are facing rigjt now. I want to give one that more affecting our environment. That is illegal logging or mining that causes floods and landslides because there are many of us that is affected on floods specially when raining or there are tropical storm.

letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

Currently the earth is suffocate in large amount of carbon dioxide. Our earth is limited to take an limit amount. The effect is climate change growing fast. That result to unhealthy air and water, and land. From beauty to slowly ugly of planet earth.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

Over population, pollution, traffic, vehicles congested, illegal logging and waste management, lack of discipline, factories contributing the affect of our pollution, people no longer care for their environment it doesnt matter if it is good or bad as long as they will profit from it,, soon enough the people perish because of what they did,, what they sow they will reap.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Environmental problems is more bigger than before. One example of this is the global warming and floods. Now in our modern technology we know that the modern machineries can destroy our environment but can also help for people. People is the one who creates that things than can destroy and also help us but one thing is, people also ruing the environment such us burning garbages, throwing it in the rivers, canals and illegal logging.
squog

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

I think population should be monitored. Also, reiterate discipline in segregating and reducing garbage. Find ways to reduce present garbage and reuse these ones for the benefit of the people. Also, plant more trees, pass a law about mandatory planting trees. Look for factories and businesses who contribute to the garbage and let them help in reducing garbage. I hope Mother Nature will not punish us for not taking care of her.

Yes!  Really think alot of the Earth's problems are caused by an insane amount of people in this planet. Think about it. In the olden times, we build cities with walls to protect is from the wilderness. Now we build walls around the wilderness to protect it from cities. Now, I'm not saying we should cull the human species as a whole but to actually keep the population in check. The planet has a way to actually cure itself and rid itself of pollutants and we humans cannot stop it.

Sir mikolo

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

Pollution of air, Water and soil require millions of years to recoup. Industry and motor vehicle exhaust are the number pollutions. Heavy metals, nitrates and plastic are toxins responsible for pollution. Embarrassed
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Population is not to blame for the environmental crisis.
The current economic system is the issue. Whilst people make money from oil, weapons and being bad to each other then we will keep destroying the planet. We need to evolve our own minds and our technology to fix all these problems. To achieve this we will need to educate everyone on earth to a very high standard, and with that comes a reduction in population growth.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

Pollution of air, Water and soil require millions of years to recoup. Industry and motor vehicle exhaust are the number pollutions. Heavy metals, nitrates and plastic are toxins responsible for pollution. Embarrassed
I think it's high time that we stop using the fossil fuel to power our cars and other things as well. They are the cause of most of the world's pollution and switch to renewable energy powered vehicles that Tesla always wanted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cryptotango

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

Hey guys, how about discuss the environmental impact of mining? I thinks governments and international organizations already must take mining into account when they talk about environmental policy and sustainable development.
Don_Juego

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

In fact all problems are from human's stupidity: tha lack of food, violence, environmental problems. When everybody starts to think in strategic way; when everybody starts to build buisiness worryng about mankind future, - this will be the rise of new age of intelligence and abundance
fritzbird

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

Global warming is something everybody should be aware of, the pollution and over population is escalating everywhere.
Food resources will dwindle and it will affect every economy, nation and it's population. The water quality is also an
issue. Air pollution due to industrialization, burning of fossil fuels and smoke emissions have contributed to it's unhealthy
quality. Illegal mining and logging has also been a hazard to the community and the environment. All of these are actions
of man and his prospect and desire for wealth.
naduns134

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

Now the world is heading on the process of developing in many fields. such as engineering medicine transportation so on. Because of those development processes so many new innovative things are coming up with innovative ideas of present people. But before few decades people were only thinking about the development and forgotten the effect of environmental issues come with that development. But now the modern innovators are mainly focusing on this environmental safety for their innovations.
dimuthu93

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

All environmental problems ara made by people. Beacause of humans activities huge contamination done in environment. Air pollution, global warming, acid raining and all of other things based on population. When population increasing all of the environmental problems are increased.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

Pollution from coal mining and power plants that give our earth so much pollution! illegal loggers that kill our forest and give us flood from rain,
those are the main problem of our environment,add to that the pollution in ocean where trash especially plastics are killing are marine animals and pollute the sea and those fisherman that do illegal fishing who destroy the corals.
oleggutsol

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

The majority of our collective coexistence problems come from the limited perspective we have on the world. it's true that the issues that were listed here are pressing: fossil fuel consumption, deforestation, ocean and air pollution, garbage disposal, overpopulation in some areas etc.

All these come from a narrow and biased view of the world we have. If you talk to any astronaut they will tell you the same thing — when you go in space and see our world from above, your experience and understanding of it is transformed. You see it as one thing, one borderless globe. However here on the surface we, mostly, forget about this.

What we need is a better tool to evaluate potential solutions, the one based on the unity of perspectives and the objective data.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

It seems this problem is very hard to resolve or even control.With the government projects of infrastrature and road widenings trees are cut down and mountains are modified. People nowadays tend to become harsh. They just throw garbage anywhere they want to. The local government unit should be very in implementing the segragation of garbage disposal in order to recycle those non bio garbage. Impose penalties to those who will throw the garbage anywhere and penalized those who will cut trees without permit.
Rodderman

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

Can anyone explain why the average temperature was way higher in the 70s than it has ever been or 300 years ago such extreme high temps? we have never reached those averages since.

I know that big cities like New York have increasing temperatures every year except this coming year but that is due to the amount of concrete in the city and A/C units on roof tops constantly running pumping tons of heat out that greatly increases temps around the city, the amount of carbon in the atmosphere has not increased but maybe 0.001% in the last 100 years.
Rodderman

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:21:42 AM

And explain why we had as many severe hurricanes 1-2 hundred years ago as we have had today or why we are entering a mini Ice age.

Can any one explain how the sun and earth work from its core to its surface?
if not all of it is just pseudo science, one big guess how the universe works.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:22:01 AM

Environmental problems are caused by us, humans. Bad practices like burning of garbage is one causes of such problems. Another is dumping garbage on the bodies of water, it is polluting and killing the water and aquatic resources.
sharm2121

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:30:26 AM

There are many problems in our environment its because of us human who abused the environment. We should care our mother earth by not abusing our place, dont cut tress so that there are no flash floods and tress can sip the water if its rain. Dont throw your carbage in the river so that your waste dont go to our drainage. We should be responsible in all we are doing so that environment will not take back to us all of the bad things we do.

pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:57:49 AM

I think one of the challenges in the environment is coral bleaching. Without corals, the marine ecosystem is highly affected and food supply would be depleted.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
tikalbong

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:37:15 AM

I think the main problem is the lack of education concerning environmental issues. Without education, people will not be aware of the the things around them, and they just keep doing what they usually do.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
amatias

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

Mother Earth is slowly ang continuously devoured caused by pollution and the culprit... man's greed.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

1. Global warming

2. Ozone layer destruction.

3. Reduced biodiversity.

4. Acid rain spread.

5. Deforestation

Land desertification.

7. Air pollution

8. Water pollution

9. Marine pollution

10. Solid waste pollution.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:29:58 AM

I think the main issue is the waste management. There are tons of plastic waste everyday and not all of it are being recycled. In our country, even though we recycle plastic (there are people who makes a living recycling plastic) its still not enough because of its high volume. We also lack dump site because of mountains of garbage everyday. Hopefully, the government can fix it sooner than regretting it later. Air pollution is also an issue because of high volume of cars. The old cars are not being recycled.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aroweyen

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

I think over the last few decades, the exploitation of our planet and degradation of our environment have  gone up at an alarming rate. As our actions have been not in favor of protecting this planet, we have seen natural disasters striking us more often in the form of flash floods, tsunamis and cyclones.

The environmental problems like global warming, acid rain, air pollution, urban sprawl, waste disposal, ozone layer depletion, water pollution, climate change and many more affect every human, animal and nation on this planet.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

Water pollution has occurred throughout the history of mankind: people have used for centuries any river as a gutter. The greatest danger for the hydrosphere originated in the twentieth century with the advent of large multi-million cities and development of industry. Over the past decade, most of the rivers and lakes of the world have been turned into sewers and septic tanks sewage. Despite satelliate investments in treatment facilities that are able to prevent the transformation of a river or lake in the stinking muck, but is unable to return the water to its former natural clean: growing volumes of industrial effluents and solid wastes, soluble in water, are stronger than the most powerful treatment units.

The danger of water pollution is that people is largely composed of water and to remain human, he must consume of the water, which in most cities is difficult to name suitable for drinking. About half the population of developing countries has no access to clean water, forced to drink infected with pathogens and therefore doomed to a premature death from epidemic diseases.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Lately environmental issues have become every year more and more,just look at how the glaciers are melting,and how many natural disasters over the last 2 years,and 4aждым time becomes more,that's saying a lot

tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

The fast increasing of our population, that is a very serious problem in our country. It is very hard to look for a job some are need to go abroad to have a better salary that we cannot earn here.

vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

For me the overpopulation . The population of the planet is reaching unsustainable levels as it faces shortage of resources like water, fuel and food. Population explosion in less developed and developing countries is straining the already scarce resources. Intensive agriculture practiced to produce food damages the environment through use of chemical fertilizer, pesticides and insecticides. Overpopulation is one of the crucial current environmental problem.
elena91

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

One of my main issues (since living in London), is Air Pollution and the way we affect the crisis in this way.
We are overloading the atmosphere and our ocean waters with carbon. Atmospheric CO2 absorbs and re-emits infrared-wavelength radiation, leading to warmer air, soils, and ocean surface waters - which is good: The planet would be frozen solid without this.
Unfortunately, there's now too much carbon in the air. Burning of fossil fuels, deforestation for agriculture, and industrial activities have pushed up atmospheric CO2 concentrations from 280 parts per million (ppm) 200 years ago, to about 400 ppm today. That's an unprecedented rise, in both size and speed. The result: climate disruption.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

The largest pollutant in my city is a thermal power plant.Also, cars are one of the larger polluters.Many people got some lung disease from the contaminants.The minicipality should fix it a little.Thermal power plants should be located outside of cities, but with us it's not like that.That polluted air distrub a lot of plants, which is very bad.It must be changed urgently.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
ZIM17

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

there is a lot of problems happening in our environment that this is the neglect of the people in the environment when it comes to trashing at the sides that can disrupt the flow of water that has the effect of flooding in one place in case there is another rain on each other's path the depletion of marine resources and natural resources. Huh
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

It is the biggest problem now almost in wide world. All country are discussing how to fix this problem. The raising the population year to year is always raise. Of course, it has many impact for the life. I think that we need to give such an education for human about the population it self. 
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

Global warming and climate change  is the main environmental problem the united nations and every country is working hard to eliminate or reduce. Depletion of natural resources are also a major challenge to our environment.

RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:52:10 AM

Problem related to tem increase,due to which rise in sea level is very bad or dangerous for our planet.If we responsible citizen then we should make the environment green ,full of trees which make it reduces.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:46 AM

In the last few years, I have been living in an increasingly bad environment.

I didn't know what smog was before, and now it's always in my life.

We should plant more trees, take green trips and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Elhindinho

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

I have three ideas for this issues that can be effort by the people and the government in every country.
first, Every Region in every country need to expand green fields with certain trees that are expected to reduce CO2 gas. The people are also required to plant two trees in each of their home area.
second, every region in every country needs to build big recycling systems to process all the garbage that produced in the region.
third, the Government in every country needs to build a regulation that can reduce the number of private cars in public area.
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

Environmental problem of today population, pollutio a lot of vehicle and a lot of people that do not know how to manage waste.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

Garbage disposal to the sea and rivers is main emvironmet problem.goverment should take regulation and policies to avoid that and should be developed the sustainable methods for  garbage disposal.

I completely agree with you garbage disposal is one of the main environmental problem which the earth are facing nowadays. Goverment must immediately take actions over this serious environmental issue. Otherwise, the earth is getting worse and worse day by day.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Factorys  alot of vehicles the garbage disposal is most making environment problem.The government should take serious to solved the problem.
pubudu123

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

Today we have lot of environmental problems.The main problem is pollution.Everyday world environment is polluted.We should stop this.
sohan45

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

greenhouse effect and global warming one of the best problem in our environment.we can not reduce our problem we can survive our hole life.
prospect 20

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

Environmental pollution has been serious and major concern in the world politics, due to devastated effects on mankind's, so therefore, several Developmental polices have set in place such as  sustainable development ,millennium growth,e.t.c.I wish to know you own opinion.
Ataman12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

One of the main environmental problems is the lack of potable water. I am sure that it will end very soon and people will fight for it. This situation can cause a lot of international problems.
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

living in a complex environment is very difficult to socialize
shileiya

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

I think air pollution.
The main air pollution factors are suspended particulate matter, carbon monoxide, ozone, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides, lead and so on. Air pollution causes 300,000 to 700,000 people die early due to smoke and dust pollution, 25 million children suffer from chronic laryngitis, and 4 to 7 million rural women and children suffer each year.
I hope people can care for the environment, which is our homeland.
wRexz

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

As we know many enviromental problem, first the crucial was global warming this need the whole nation and people to assist this biggest problem, as I know government already has some regulation to decrease global warming, usage of products that can corrosive our atmosphere like freon and hair aerosol etc. Second was poverty or hunger for some small country like in Africa, this also big concern to all of us not only the government, all human has same rights to live in their life, I believe WHO has handle this problem but it cannot cover all poverty, maybe in needs all of us to helping the poverty. Third was Earth Ecosystem now has been worse everyday like many sea creature has infected because of our daily garbage or polution, these also will effect to our life directly if we do not concern to handle it. Hope with this all of us can have a great heart to save the earth.
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

Environmental issues such as global warming, acid rain, air pollution,  waste disposal, ozone depletion, water pollution, climate change and many others affect every human, animal and nation on this planet.Most of the environmental issue will gain that human activities.People will population the society and the environment than they have  responsibility of the environment pollution.
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

I think the biggest problems are global warming, waste, pollution and ecosystem damage. the thinner ozone layer that protects the earth will be very dangerous for the whole world. with the depletion of the ozone layer will change some of the world's climate and the balance of the ecosystem will be disturbed, again the diseases caused by polluted air and the amount of waste that damages the environment. this is the biggest environmental problem.
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

Public health issues the current environmental concerns represent a considerable measure of danger to well-being of people,and creatures. Dirty water is the greatest well-being danger of the world and poses a risk to the health and lifespan of people and animals.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

The global warming. It keeps on getting bigger because of many people who don't do the right thing like burning plastics cutting tress. Our planet is the main suffering from what people are doing. Please save Earth.

akalanka

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:49:10 AM

Our Mother Earth is currently facing lot of environmental concerns. The environmental problems like global warming, acid rain, air pollution, urban sprawl, waste disposal, ozone layer depletion, water pollution, climate change and many more affect every human, animal and nation on this planet. Over the last few decades, the exploitation of our planet and degradation of our environment have  gone up at an alarming rate. As our actions have been not in favor of protecting this planet, we have seen natural disasters striking us more often in the form of flash floods, tsunamis and cyclones
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

As our actions have been not in favor of protecting this planet, we have seen natural disasters striking us more often in the form of flash floods, tsunamis and cyclones

On paper, everyone want to save the planet. But in reality, no one is willing to make sacrifices for it. If we boycott furniture made from illegally logged wood, it can reduce deforestation. But we want the best furniture for our homes and therefore we are not ready to do this.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
thelma987

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

Well, looking at the environmental problems we are going through, we see that first, man is the main cause of these problems especially in the quest of making ends meet. If we look at the mining sector, for example when we try the artisanal method of mining of gold, mercury is released which is very harmful to the environment. But the trust is that not all environmental problems can be avoided. I really support the reduce, reuse, recycle policy, it would really help in reducing these problems
El Il-mythos

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

Our current environmental problem is a problem made by men. Like for example a problem about air pollution,  land slide; are just some of the current problem that we are facing in this present situation. If men will continue to abuse the nature then there will be so much diabolical manifestation in the future where our offspring will totally suffer.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
neya

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

nowadays we had a lot of environmental problem and one of the biggest problem is ade by human which is global warming.we cant control air pollution.abuse the human nature instead of taking care of it.our planet suffer for what we did.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
mark025

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

Improper waste disposal, illegal logging, air pollution, and mining (gold etc...). This are some of the environmental issues that can affect our environment that causes climate changes.  .
stephylarde

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

The environmental problems like global warming, acid rain, air pollution, urban sprawl, waste disposal, ozone layer depletion, water pollution, climate change and many more affect every human, animal and nation on this planet.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

Many of the environmental problems we face today. One is the disposal of waste. This is mainly waste plastic and garbage.In addition to household waste, waste from the industrial sector is often dumped into the river also causes dead fish and river ecosystem destruction.Besides, these rivers are important to the people's economy and essential to supply food sources for the people. These waste disposal will ultimately lead to marine pollution and damage to marine ecosystems, fisheries resources. No less important is the disposal of nuclear waste. Nuclear waste disposal has tremendous health hazards , mainly due to radiation. Plastics, fast food, cheap packaging and electronic waste threaten human welfare. Wastewater disposal is one of the most urgent environmental problems to seek.   

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

Improper waste disposal, illegal logging, air pollution, and mining (gold etc...). This are some of the environmental issues that can affect our environment that causes climate changes.  .

Interesting that you had listed gold mining here. It is true that gold mining uses a lot of toxic chemicals (especially cyanide and mercury). But there are not a lot of gold mines around the world, and the average surface area per gold mine is relatively small. I would say that coal and iron ore mining is more harmful than gold mining.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

The only envirionmental problem the world is facing is that we would need another world where to host the next 7 billions of people who are likely to be soon born. In other words, the current rising overpopulation and rising consumprion of resources is not sustainable at all, not just for the long term, but even for the short term. Which means we will experience a huge catastrophe in our lifetimes, no matter what we will do.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Bugcoin5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

Pollution of air,water and soil require million of years to recoup.Industry and  motor vehicle exhaust are the number one pollutants.
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

We have many environmental problems now air and water pollution are only some of the problems we are facing.Recycling,planting more trees and proper disposal of garbages is the solution to lessen the environmental problems we have for the future of our next generation.
Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

The skyrocketing price of Bitcoin is claimed to increase the amount of global electricity consumption that comes from fossil fuels.
tirto.id - The skyrocketing price of Bitcoin and its status as digital gold has been the main topic discussed throughout 2017. By early 2018, the market's optimism about the digital currency is still continuing although not as strong as the previous month. That optimism kept Bitcoin's price above $ 13,000. At the same time, vigilance about Bitcoin as an investment asset is also voiced by governments, economists and central banks in some countries.

In the midst of this frenzy, Alex de Vries (28 years), a consultant from PwC and founder of the Digiconomist site (a Bitcoin analysis site), calculated the question of the environmental impact of mining activities and Bitcoin transactions as a digital currency. Alex estimates the use of Bitcoin electrical energy by looking at the earnings of Bitcoin miners and then looking at their spending on electricity payments.

Currently, Digiconomist calculations claim Bitcoin's global mining activity spends 36.63 Terawatt-hours (TWh) of electric energy as of December 31, 2017. On the same date, Bitcoin's electricity usage is close to Bulgaria's electricity consumption figure. According to this estimate, every Bitcoin transaction produces 146.97 kg of carbon dioxide.
dotz5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

There are many environmental issues such as pollution and global warming. International leaders have been implementing policies and targets to resolve these issues. However, these measures seems to be ineffective as global warming are still real and irreversible.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

I think the biggest enviromental problem now a days is the climate change.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

There are many environmental issues such as pollution and global warming. International leaders have been implementing policies and targets to resolve these issues. However, these measures seems to be ineffective as global warming are still real and irreversible.

There have been a lot of improvement as a result of these actions, but I am still concerned that important nations such as the United States and Saudi Arabia are refusing to implement the strict limits. In order to save the planet, we need a combined effort from 100% of the people, and not 90%.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
zeref22

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Different environmental groups around the world play their role in educating people as to how their small actions when combined together can play a big role in in protecting this planet. If you look at the environment around us, you can see that there are a number of issues that come to our attention. Here are 25 of the most important environmental concerns to keep an eye on today.
bagsladderg

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

Fluctuations in climate is too often these days so people are getting ill much more. authority tried to introduce antibiotics but in vain
Tharel

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:57:03 PM

Our environment has been a victim of abusive and irresponsible people who just think of themselves. the natural resources like trees, minerals, mountains etc are continously decreasing its numbers due to the carelessness of the people. The air has been so polluted overtime that is currently affecting the ozone layer. Water pollution is the reason why most of the fishes and sea animals are in danger. Not only these, soil pollution is also causing plants and trees to decrease in numbers. All of these are the reason why we encounter GLOBAL WARMING which is worsening over the years.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

5% of all the humans that had ever lived are alive right now. We need to reduce the population.

This is why biological warfare is being so actively researched. But when it will be implemented, it will look as a spontaneous pandemy.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

In srilanka environment problems is low compare to others we need to protect our trees to low environment problems.
ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:23:17 AM

we have many environmental problems such as pollution, global warming and over population we need to make some move in order to help our mother earth we cant just stand here and wait for a solution we can start some recycling in our home and discipline is the key.
langka1213

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:33:50 AM

For Me the some common Problems that the environment facing are Water pollution, air pollution, climate change and  Environmental degradation and all of this happen because of Human activities.
Shingaling

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:33:56 AM

Climate change is the biggest i think environmental problems we are facing right now.We people in the earth have a big contibution why this climate change is happening.
safeend6

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

Water and solid pollution is most dangerous issue. Govt, though became aware already taking many measures to check it still many are yet to come
shiki3226

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

Pollution is still one of our leading environmental problems nowadays. Whether it's in the air, water, land or even noise or light pollution, it needs to be addressed.

Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:04:10 AM

Pollution is still one of our leading environmental problems nowadays. Whether it's in the air, water, land or even noise or light pollution, it needs to be addressed.

I don't care much about light pollution, but noise pollution is a big issue in my city. Whenever there is a family function or religious ceremony, people use loudspeakers and disturb the peace of others. Rules are regulations are in place regarding this, but no one seems to bother about them.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
TOTOKO

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

All that we see around us are the elements of environment. Air, water and soil are some of the main elements of our environment. All the elements are interdependent. Sometimes these elements go out of order and it is created problems and it is called environment pollution. Every particular problem of environment pollution is caused by human beings. Man is mainly responsible for water, air, sound and soil pollution. However, if anyone of the element goes out of order, the ecological imbalance is created. But the ecological balance is mostly necessary to protect the natural disasters. We should prevent pollution to maintain the ecological balance. In this regard we should raise public awareness about environment pollution. We should plant trees and work for a forestation. They cause rain and save the air from pollution, soil from erosion. The government should also take steps to remove the factors that cause environment pollution.
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

Environmental problem? I think the biggest environmental problem are men who are living in different place. The environment is not giving us a problem but helping us for our survival, giving everything we need. Environment is continuing gives its service to fill us.
While man is destroying the environment by illegal practices of cutting trees, burning the mountains, and illegal mining, and many more. destroying the nature becoming a man's habit and cause a big problem in our environment.
bugdirty8

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

Don't know about environment issues but poverty is surely growing its roots too much deep in the soil of earth
kinilawnabakulaw

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

I think that pollution is still one of the greatest environmental issue that we are currently facing as it threatens our natural resources and even our lives.

kinilawnabakulaw

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

Also, the frequent abuse of our natural resources is another issue that we have to talk about and solve whether we like it or not.

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

I think that pollution is still one of the greatest environmental issue that we are currently facing as it threatens our natural resources and even our lives.
Climate change is yet another environmental problem that has surfaced in last couple of decades. It occurs due to rise in global warming which occurs due to increase in temperature of atmosphere by burning of fossil fuels and release of harmful gases by industries
0k0l0g

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

There are many inter-related environmental problems: species extinction, biodiversity loss, loss of soil (i.e. means to grow food), water pollution, air pollution, climate change, to name a few. At the core, they stem from human activities. Unfortunately, our legal and political systems, the very things that make society work, are structurally set on a destructive course, geared towards supporting economic development and the improvement of the lives of those who have all, at the expense of the vast majority and nature. We need to address these root systemic issues if we are to have any chance of survival. That is the bottom line.
tephrafrizzy4

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

Air pollution; you might have heard of london smoga and other smogs which stroke and killed a number of people
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

Governments are paying attention to environmental issues, and sustainable development strategies are becoming more and more popular.
No its not always the government, mostly are NGOs. Sometimes governments dont even care. Sometimes they dont care about illegal loggers and sometimes they are connected to them even. They just worry about their own pocket.

loftyboliv

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

The most alarming issues the environment is facing is the global warming and sadly no one is coming forward with aid.
Chulahk

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Problems in our environment is created by us because we makes our environment be polluted by not tking care of it. As we don't liter our garabage correctly.

Global Warming is greatly happening. Environment worsens, day after day, month after month and year after year. We destroy our Mother Nature, we destroy our forest, we contaminated our water, our land, trashes everywhere and even we people are dying. But before the Earth dies, we must take an action before its over. No one else can help Mother Nature, but only us.
Alghoritma

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:34:36 AM

Kita harus mencari solusi dari Masalah lingkungan di dunia. Jika tidak dicari nanti akan mengkhawatirkan pada kehidupan manusia, karena alam salah satu sumber pemunahan segala kebutuhan manusia dibumi.
Seperti populasi, polusi, perubahan iklim dan  segala masalah yang ada di bumi.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

Pollution. I think, pollution is the major problem of our planet is facing now. Before, there are only three (3) categories of pollution; air pollution, water pollution, and land pollution. Now, we have the noise pollution. When it comes to air pollution,  there are so many factories that are emitting fumes or smoke that can make our ozone layer thin. Of course, not only the factories can cause air pollution, but also, all the vehicles that are belching their smokes vastly in our roads or highways. In terms of water pollution, still, factories that releases their poisonous chemicals out of the river that can travel along the seas or oceans that might destroy the coral reefs and destroy the whole ecosystems interconnected with that reef. Now, we had already a noise pollution. A noise that mostly we hear in a urban area where traffic jam in roads and highways are majority. We had already destroyed our planet. All we need to do is to lessen all the things that might destroy early of our planet.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

Air pollution; you might have heard of london smoga and other smogs which stroke and killed a number of people

Do you have any idea about how many people lose their lives annually as a result of air pollution? In 2015, air pollution caused 6.5 million deaths around the world (according to the Lancet Commission on Pollution and Health). And everyone ignored this report, despite the number of deaths being greater than the number of lives lost during the holocaust.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
mae1234

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

Our environment is constantly changing, there is no denying that. One of the biggest problem our environment facing is overpopulation because of that we're facing shortage of resources like water,fuel and food.
lesam0urai44

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:26:26 AM

The environment is too much polluted and i think we shouldn't use much electricity or using nilon .
bewag12

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

Enviromental problems is garbage. Because their are many people are very irresponsible to their sorroundings. So for me government will implement the rules on how to keep their garbage in the right place.
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

Enviromental problems is garbage. Because their are many people are very irresponsible to their sorroundings. So for me government will implement the rules on how to keep their garbage in the right place.
The population of the planet is reaching unsustainable levels as it faces shortage of resources like water, fuel and food.
vanslyien

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

Environmental problems:
1. Global warming
2. Air, water and land pollution
3. Illegal mining
4. Illegal logging
5. Illegal fishing
6. Extinction of animals most especially the endangered species
7. Water, food and energy shortage
Khalp1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Illegal logging is one of our problem in our country.causing many people are dying because nothing can control the  serious flood.so please keep it our forest green,that was the greatest wealth from God.
Tan_avia)vl.

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

I believe that the main problem of modernity are old factories and obsolete cars. See how many harmful productions are around! And the Trash? The whole ocean is in trash and oil stains. It is time for mankind to move to ecologically clean things that can be reworked.

siap86

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

the biggest problem I think is about the greenhouse effect that comes from the enormous pollution and more and more along with the growing number of vehicles that the easier it is owned by everyone.
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

In my opinion, responsibility to the environment is entirely related to growing up. This should be taught in schools. must be invested in sustainable energy sources. use of coal oil and natural gas should be restricted. This is necessary for the world to be a good place. I think that government should turn to wind and solar energy. at least for our children...

gelay

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

They have many problems that our environment are facing now. All of us are affected by global warming. They have many country now are suffering in climate change. The sea level are rising above. They have also people are cutting trees and it cause flooding. And many people will suffer that problem and it will cause death.
SHOWDENY

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Global warning is main Environmental issue that we are facing. Try to read this article: http://www.shareyouressays.com/english-essays/1309-words-essay-on-global-warming-causes-effects-and-remedies/2893
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

The common Problems of our Environment is us, because we did not care our natural resources and our mother earth, having a lack of language interms of proper waste disposal.
sathi7890

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

I think, the environmental problem are:
01. Global Warming : The rise in atmosphere temperature is known as the greenhouse effect. At present ir is a main problem for the people living in the Sound Asia.

02.Water Pollution : The terms water pollution means the water which is harmful to all loving things. Water is a very important element of human environment. It is an essential element of nature because it saves all kinds of lives on earth. Clean water is healthful but polluted water is very harmful.

03.Air Pollution : Air is a very important element in our environment. No creature can live without air. It is the life giving force. Clean air is essential for life but polluted air is very harmful.

04.Sound Pollution : Nowadays sound pollution is one of the worst forms of pollution. Sound pollution has some causes. It is caused by high pitched sound, continuous blaring of sound or sudden shrieking sound.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

The government should also be focusing on waste disposal. In my opinion, waste disposal is one of the reason why our environment is suffering. There are factories who dump their waste directly at the sea. It will destroy the reefs in the long run and it can cause a lot of problems for us humans. They should have a proper way of disposing their waste and if they don't follow the rules, it should be closed, no questions asked. This will rule will force them to act. The law should be applicable all the time. Not by choice.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

There are so many environmental problem     we are facing they are pollution like as water pollution, air pollution, sound pollution etc.Another problem is high rate population, climate change,gobal warming. If we wouldn't take any action against these problems I think world becme unliving place.
Heybeehee

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

The environmental problems like global warming, acid rain, air pollution, urban sprawl, waste disposal, ozone layer depletion, water pollution, climate change and many more affect every human, animal and nation on this planet. Over the last few decades, the exploitation of our planet and degradation of our environment have  gone up at an alarming rate. As our actions have been not in favor of protecting this planet, we have seen natural disasters striking us more often in the form of flash floods, tsunamis and cyclones.

Different environmental groups around the world play their role in educating people as to how their small actions when combined together can play a big role in in protecting this planet. If you look at the environment around us, you can see that there are a number of issues that come to our attention. Here are 25 of the most important environmental concerns to keep an eye on today.
Harvs

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

The Environmental problems of our country the self discipline of each people, even do our government have a utility services people to clean our environment, if all people they throw her garbage everywhere its useless our utility people if they throw properly, maybe that's a good solution of our  environment to make clean and green.
Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

Strictly implementing the law of proper segregation of our garbage, and self discipline of all people.
IrishkaZaiChishka

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

The further progress progresses, the more environmental problems arise, and environmental problems are created.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

in my perspective the main environmental problem of our planet is  the greediness of our worldwide businessmen and also the selfishness of the government..both aiming for more money.. we are selling our environment  just for money....
donramon21

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

There a lot of People living in the World and Garbage .
GentelMe

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

Our planet is plagued by environmental problems that deplete natural resources and strain livelihoods, many of which are exacerbated by poor industrial practices. If left unchecked, environmental problems negatively impact businesses both directly, as in supply chain disruptions, and indirectly, as in health hazards that lead to loss of man-hours and efficiency. Following are some common environmental problems that businesses need to address to ensure sustainability and long-term financial viability.
shinchan123

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

I think with the growth of population of the world, the increase of necessities is bound to happen, thus increasing the amount of wastes produced by mankind. So, the solution to everything would be to reduce the number of population, and I'm talking about the humane way, which is family planning and the use of contraceptives.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

I think with the growth of population of the world, the increase of necessities is bound to happen, thus increasing the amount of wastes produced by mankind. So, the solution to everything would be to reduce the number of population, and I'm talking about the humane way, which is family planning and the use of contraceptives.

Uncontrolled growth of human population is the single most important issue facing the humans nowadays. IMO, the world is not capable of sustaining a human population above 2 billion. And yet, we have a population of 7.5 billion. And even more alarmingly, this population is growing at a rate of 2% per year.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
sendipa123

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Environment main problem is world globalization.
LindsayWWW

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

I dont think my society has anytime of drawbacks Smiley it is a fair society
smoggystream6

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

There is a lack of unity and aggressive mentality is prevalent which is making the base of a society weak day by day
songcici

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

global warming. never ending pollution.
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Our Environment is constantly changing.
However, do people afraid of what's happening to our planet. I don't think so.
Our planet is warming up and we are definitely part of the problem. Pollution of air , pollution of water, climate changes like global warming is the result of human practices like emission of Greenhouse gases, waste disposal. These are just a few of the problems that our world faces today. So , people need to be aware about this....
Sdm21

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

This topic is having no end as we that the pollution is the main concern of our society. People got I'll and many other problems they face in the body due to pollution. Several deseases are disturbing . Planet is also having problem due to global warming.
Global warming has become an undisputed fact about our current livelihoods; our planet is warming up and we are definitely part of the problem. However, this isn’t the only environmental problem that we should be concerned about. All across the world, people are facing a wealth of new and challenging environmental problems every day. Some of them are small and only affect a few ecosystems, but others are drastically changing the landscape of what we already know.

Our planet is poised at the brink of a severe environmental crisis. Current environmental problems make us vulnerable to disasters and tragedies, now and in the future. We are in a state of planetary emergency, with environmental problems piling up high around us. Unless we address the various issues prudently and seriously we are surely doomed for disaster. Current environmental problems require urgent attention.
uwr

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

WE ARE FUCKED UP ENVIROMENTALY
sea level is rising
oceans full of plastic
running out of fresh water
garbage everywhere
polution

And our beloved presidents have not yet decided if its a problem or not, to once and for all regulate it.

invest in UNIFY World Revolution and we will get rid of corrupt governments, borders, poverty, hunger, ecology crysis.

We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corrupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Find more on http://unifyworldrevolution.com/

donate BTC: 1Aj6phPendS29XRaJGH6HJDouwo9pbgyya
donate ETH: 0x42202762f42499543748bbb221e8337452070d0f
BetadiNe

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

in my country many problems that occur, ranging from logging, river pollution, illegal mining, and the dirty environment around, because rampant people who throw garbage carelessly
panisuzy098

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Some of them:
1. The poisoning of the world's land, air, and water is the fastest-spreading disease of civilisation.
2.The seas are in danger. They are filled with poison: industrial and nuclear waste, chemical fertilisers and pesticides.
3.Industrial enterprises emit tons of harmful substunces. These emissions have disastrous consequences for our planet.
deshan1

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

Environment should be protected to ensure the existence of life of animals and humans. Humans should work responsbly to protect environment.
callingbubblyH

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

Corruption and caste divisions in the society is the greatest problem prevalent still now Sad
jimmyvasquez27

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

Environmental problems are a negative aspect of human activity on the biophysical environment.
tosserscallop5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

There are may environmental problems  the society right now but still govt are not issuing any activity towards them Sad
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

The biggest problem of the environment is pollution. Many new sicknesses and diseases come to our world because of this.
I think that the most important problem now is water pollution. Because there are fewer water resources with each year. And water is very important for our life so we have to protect it.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

Environmental problems that we are facing right now is at large and serious, but at the same time, it is an issue that we do not give much attention of. But here are the current emvironmental problems that ee arefacing right now: (a) global warming; (b) climate change; (c) deforestation and illegal logging;  (d) illegal mining; (e) illegal fishing through the use of explosives; (f) improper waste disposal; and (g) and other simple and little but contributing to the destruction of pur planet, our home, the Earth. The list are just the some environmental problems that we are facing right now. But all of those are anchored into one root. It is the people's abusiveness behavior and undisciplined acts. The preservation and conservation of our planet is within our hands.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

The biggest problem of the environment is pollution. Many new sicknesses and diseases come to our world because of this.
I think that the most important problem now is water pollution. Because there are fewer water resources with each year. And water is very important for our life so we have to protect it.

If you want to see the real face of pollution, then please come to India. Here the municipal water is so polluted that you can't even use it for bathing. If you take bath in that water, then you'll get all sort of skin diseases and cancer. Air pollution is even worse. Where I live, there has been a sharp spike in the incidents of diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
benbenrlin

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

There are many issues.

The fundamental problem is overpopulation, it can be ween as the root issue. However, not only the quantity side is critic, also the quality; if we weren't a high consumer oriented society, the impact of us as community would have been far more soft on the natural balance of our planet. 

Since it is difficult to address this root problem (how to stop people making love and having children?), the society is more focused on the outcomes such as climate change, water scarcity, soil erosion, biodiversity lost, pollution etc. Each of those domains are interesting to observe and find potential solution, there is a lot of literature out there, if you are interested I suggest you to search and read a bit, then you will have a clear picture of what is going on.

Blekok001

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

With regard to environmental issues I think that there is a need for an awareness of every human being on Earth to be able to preserve sustainability by instilling self-discipline in order to dispose of waste in its place, by differentiating various types of waste, either dry or wet.

Because I think the rules for not littering are just a means of support, where this rule would be useless if it is not based on everyone's consciousness.
It is unfortunate related to the passenger ships that are in the middle of the sea that immediately throw her garbage in the middle of a beautiful large ocean.

Let us campaign the awareness of throwing garbage first in ourselves to preserve the environment on Earth for the sake of our generation in the future.
mdhedayetullah27t

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

Our environment is constantly changing. There is no denying that. However, as our environment changes, so does the need to become increasingly aware of the problems that surround it. With a massive influx of natural disasters, warming and cooling periods, different types of weather patterns and much more, people need to be aware of what types of environmental problems our planet is facing.Global warming has become an undisputed fact about our current livelihoods; our planet is warming up and we are definitely part of the problem. However, this isn’t the only environmental problem that we should be concerned about. All across the world, people are facing a wealth of new and challenging environmental problems every day. Some of them are small and only affect a few ecosystems, but others are drastically changing the landscape of what we already know.
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

In my opinion, one of the most acute problems is garbage, but not only in the sea, but everywhere...in the sea on land, huge landfills. Garbage in the sea as well a detrimental effect on the environment as garbage dumps on land.
syntaxerror2019

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

One of the environmental problems occuring in the world is the continueing growth of plastic wastes. These wastes don't decompose easily which makes it for us, human, hard to impose. Sometimes, people just throw garbage anywhere they want. Therefore, as the main occupang of earth, we should br responsible of our garbages. Throw then in the right place and especially learn to recycle.
mimienamphine

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:08:28 AM

In developing countries, one of the main environmental issues is rubber plastic pollution.Plastics from waste has been a major problem because plastics take a longer time to decay or do not decay at hence the menace.Waste management has been so poor that plastics are everywhere in most developing countries.

SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

Our planet is in the midst of environmental problems that everyone should be aware of. There are many environmental problems that is happening in our planet. One of the major problem would be the global warming. It is something that we all are experiencing right now. The changes in climate which is prominent in our country makes us see of the effects of it. Another major problem is the trash. In our country, there are a lot of places where bodies of water were full of trashes. I don't know, but as I see it, I can't think of something that can solve that problem but also I believe that there's also a way. These are some of the problems of our environment. We should all be aware of because this really affects us and in that sense, we should do something about it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sabihtikoy

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Pollution is one of our biggest problem facing in our country.smoke from car has been major problem can cause in our human health.so I am agree to our government by using electric car.
RYUBOY

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

The greatest problem of this century is the explosive population problem. the number of births has increased rapidly in comparison with the number of deaths
LINTANGKUY

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

problem being faced
the current environment is an increasing number of crimes. because of the large amount of poverty
tweetybird

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

Today one of the biggest problem is global warming. For me, we can control this buy planting some trees.Educate people to throw their garbage properly,segregate and recycled garbage. Avoid burning plastic materials because it is dangerous to our health.
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Now a lot of projects with idea of "Green energy", "saving environmental" sold tokens on ICO and I think it's very good. I'm supportiing WePower, 4new, RED MWAT,XiWATT, Shivom and others project which want to help our world and peoples which live on.
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

There are so many environmental problems around me, one of which is flood, floods come from various things ranging from littering, clearing the forest without reforesting, and lacking the consciousness of the community about the danger of continuous flooding when the rain keeps coming.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

Air, water and soil are the most valuable resources of our planet. I think it is time for us to protect these resources, and we need to establish a global environmental law, if the countries that do not abide by it will be abandoned for trade and political cooperation. Only by taking tough measures economically and politically can we all come together to protect our environment.
Ethan Manson

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

I think one of the biggest overlooked environmental issues is the effect busy shipping routes have on marine life who rely on sonar and other still unknown senses to communicate in the ocean. The vibrations these ships send through the ocean have been attributed to a massive decrease in whale populations in some areas.

https://www.marineinsight.com/environment/effects-of-noise-pollution-from-ships-on-marine-life/
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:25:19 AM

I think one of the biggest overlooked environmental issues is the effect busy shipping routes have on marine life who rely on sonar and other still unknown senses to communicate in the ocean. The vibrations these ships send through the ocean have been attributed to a massive decrease in whale populations in some areas.

https://www.marineinsight.com/environment/effects-of-noise-pollution-from-ships-on-marine-life/

There is hardly anything we can do about this. For large distance freight movement, there is no other viable option. Hopefully, as the technology advances the ships may be able to navigate without the Sonars. But for now, we can designate oceanic regions with large whale populations as nature conservancies.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
Pumapipa

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

In my opinion, the biggest environmental issue our planet is facing right now is the proper waste disposal. As our economy is booming, there also has been rising number when it comes to waste: plastic containers, foil containers and hazardous wastes. This has a great toll on the environment like there are still misinformed people who do burn their garbages. There are also some who dump their garbages out in open water, polluting bodies of water, risking the life of marine creatures (they eat these garbages that leads to their death).
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

With the pressure of population growth, rising population in the middle class and urbanization, the global environment is continuing to pose challenges because of the dangers of biodiversity decline, climate change, positive, degradation and deforestation, chemical pollution and waste.
LibreniAlyn

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Our planet is slowly dying. We are at the verge of extinction. This is because of wide spread environmental problem that was rooted from generations ahead of us and is only manifesting today.
Since the industrial revolution, gas emmission boomed and deplete our protective ozone layer. Today, we are making this effect more evident by contributing more pollutants to our planets.

On a simplier note, our needs is the greatest environmental problem. Because of these needs, we came up to things that will satisfy it but will destroy our planet.
Rizqi

Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

the environmental problem in my area is about the less modern waste management so the garbage just piles up and causes environmental pollution
as well as the lack of water absorption so that when the rainy season experiencing flooding
maybe some one can help me overcome this all?
Widyastuti

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

If there is someone who can create a plastic bag that can be eaten, then this will be a clean environment, all waste should be made from natural ingredients which can be destroyed,
clarademiel09

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

Intensive research on energy efficiency and energy savings in buildings is a way to help clear up current environmental issues. This is to reduce the consumption of energy like fuels and carbon dioxide emissions that generates greenhouse effect. Building sector is considered as one of the biggest contributor to the consumption of energy that becomes a problem to the world. Energy consumption kept on rising day by day because of all the innovations such as appliances, gadgets, and everything that needs energy to be used daily. In order to conquer this problem, energy efficiency in the building should apply because it limits the waste of energy resources. Thermal insulation is a well-known strategy to increase the energy efficiency in the buildings. It is a great solution to reduce energy consumption by preventing the heat that passes through the building envelope.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

I think if we really want to help in dealing environmental problems. It should be start in our home. We need to teach our children in segregating the garbage in our home. And unplug all appliances if we are not using it. By these small actions. I think we can help in dealing environmental problems.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

I think if we really want to help in dealing environmental problems. It should be start in our home. We need to teach our children in segregating the garbage in our home. And unplug all appliances if we are not using it. By these small actions. I think we can help in dealing environmental problems.

Right. People are overlooking the effects of these small things we can do at home. Helping the environment would have to be a collective effort for it to be significant so every little thing we do to help out in a way can make a difference. Hopefully we could all realize that before it's too late

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

"We"?
I am afraid "they" may chose to reduce the population, and I guess you and me are more likely to be among those who can be sacrified.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

as technology continue to rise and modernization become high our it affect our environment more and more tress has been cut and instead of field they build houses on it and even animals habitat has been disturb pollution become rampant and population increases the demands of food making creation of food become artificial.. people then became sick and more diseases coming up... it affects one life to another..so we should be responsible to our environment this is ours to take care of.

lokanot0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

The main cause of the environmental problems we are facing right now is mainly because of our existence as human being and the only one who can solved it is also us. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch also known us GPGP(if you search it in google) is already at the size of a country, and this was cause by us, by inventing plastics, imagine a sea full of garbage, without any sea creature living in it? that would be very saddening.
Rizqi

Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

it is true that in saying the comments above,
we have to practice the solution and we do moves to care for the environment, our forest reforestation and tree planting next to the house, the earth has given what we need now our turn to reforestation and crop maintenance, what are you waiting to do friend
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

The environmental problems in my country are basically caused by government's carelessness and corruption. There is a law that prohibits gas flaring but it hasn't been enacted because of bribe that they get from crude oil multinational companies. The second one is Government's inability to make people from oil producing region  get employed in the companies. The citizens break the pipes carrying the crude oil to get the crude for illegal refining and this alone has brought soot and compounds from soot include sulfur dioxides and nitrogen oxides - combine with moisture to form acid rain, which worsens water quality, damages soil and crops, and changes nutrient balances in various ecosystems. Breathing the tiny particles can cause coronary heart disease, asthma, bronchitis, and many other respiratory illnesses. And sometimes while breaking the pipes they loss control and the sea/river are covered with the crude and the people living within this areas drink this water and so many of them die. It's really serious problems
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

"We"?
I am afraid "they" may chose to reduce the population, and I guess you and me are more likely to be among those who can be sacrified.

He is not saying that large number of people must be exterminated. On the other hand he is saying that population control measures should be adopted and the population growth must be slowed down.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

Most of environmental faced in my community are associated with so many forms of pollution, theft cases, road accidents, and undeniably politics always is the order of the day. Not forgetting social vices, substance abuse, and prostitution are always the most common in most communities.

3rrr angels

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

I Think one problem we should provide solution is by using plastic bags because it really destruct our environment and causing floods during heavy rains as the plastis clogs in the drainage system that holds water to pass to the river.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Most of environmental faced in my community are associated with so many forms of pollution, theft cases, road accidents, and undeniably politics always is the order of the day. Not forgetting social vices, substance abuse, and prostitution are always the most common in most communities.

I think the big contribution of environmental problems are the people who continue to destruct our environment for the sake of money that they earned like illegal logging and doing dynamite fishing.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

You should also mention people who throw garbage on the streets.

Old habits die hard. Here in India, I have seen people throwing out garbage on to the roads from their Lamborghinis and BMWs. They may be uber-rich, but many of these people don't have any good manners. For them, throwing garbage is like a sense of entitlement.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
hadayetullah350

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

the environment means air, water and land in which people, animals and  plants live.So,human beings, animals, plants, air,water and soil are the  main elements of the environment. The environment  is being  polluted  day by day.Rapid  growth  of population,  increasing  use of vehicles, the setting up of more industries and use of fertilizers or insecticides or detergent  are the main  causes  of environmental pollution. man is responsible   for the pollution  of the environment.  He kills animal  for food. He cuts  down trees for building  fuels and furniture.He makes industries for the daily necessities.Industries, car, mills and factories emit smoke which pollutes air. These also discharge a lot of west which pollutes water.Vehicle horns, loud speakers,mills and factories are responsible for sound pollution. The consequence of environmental pollution are terrible in any country.Due to environmental pollution  any country is gradually warming and ecological balance is being  destroyed. Total prevention of pollution  is impossible. We may reduce pollution  by making people aware  of bad effects of pollution.
UnknownTraders

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

Old habits die hard. Here in India, I have seen people throwing out garbage on to the roads from their Lamborghinis and BMWs. They may be uber-rich, but many of these people don't have any good manners. For them, throwing garbage is like a sense of entitlement.

I stopped throwing garbage on the streets when I developed common sense. I was around 9.

Seeing people of all ages still doing it is mind boggling. Seems that the only way to relieve the problem is to set high fines. Singapore is doing pretty well. A bit extreme but it gets the point across.
IndigoRed

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

You're right. Old habits die hard or you can't teach old dogs new tricks for that matter too. And all this makes it seem that we're a little too late now. I just read about how Trump is changing their environmental laws. He just does not care.
The damage is done and the earth's days are numbered.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: