Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going to $400  (Read 761 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

Giant ponzis do not run for more than 10 years. At $600,000,000,000 invested in Bitcoin the money supply has dried up. Bitcoin has crashed from $20,000 to $12,000

and high profile people calling Bitcoin a giant scam there is ever increasing risk of international police raiding Bitcoin mines

Bitcoins will not go down to $400 dollars, the price in the market might go dip today but still it will manage to grow again due to traders who will take advantage of the cheap price today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

Giant ponzis do not run for more than 10 years. At $600,000,000,000 invested in Bitcoin the money supply has dried up. Bitcoin has crashed from $20,000 to $12,000

and high profile people calling Bitcoin a giant scam there is ever increasing risk of international police raiding Bitcoin mines

I do not believe bitcoin falls on the $ 400 price. You are in too much of a hurry to make a conclusion just because the current market is falling and will make bitcoin fall to $ 400. I would rather believe the $ 400 price would not happen on bitcoin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:59:00 AM

I do not believe bitcoin falls on the $ 400 price. You are in too much of a hurry to make a conclusion just because the current market is falling and will make bitcoin fall to $ 400. I would rather believe the $ 400 price would not happen on bitcoin.

I think now mining cost of Bitcoin is $5,000. Miners are getting less. Bitcoin does not have any use, it has just become a speculative asset.

I read that shops/stores sell Bitcoin immediately and get cash because of fear of price change. So shops/stores are the biggest sellers of Bitcoin.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:55:42 AM

I think now mining cost of Bitcoin is $5,000. Miners are getting less. Bitcoin does not have any use, it has just become a speculative asset.

I read that shops/stores sell Bitcoin immediately and get cash because of fear of price change. So shops/stores are the biggest sellers of Bitcoin.

Fud is spreading on the entire countries right now and it was too bad for cryptocurrency holders and miners that they cannot get any profit, holding your coins is the only way to survive and wait, patience is what most needed by every traders today.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:22:49 AM

Ponzi scheme did not make the Bitcoin to pump as high as $20,000 but the real demand and the big whales did the pumping and also Bitcoin is not a scam but the people who use Bitcoin platform to steal the money of the people are the scam but still i don't believe that the Bitcoin price will drop as low as $400 anymore because even due the real demand is reducing but if many of us are keep on holding on then your argument is very impossible to happen.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

We experined highest price of the bitcoin 20,000 december 2017 , but after the year 2017 and 2018 came the price of the bitcoin continue decreasing and now the price of the bitcoin is 6700 dollars and we don't know until when the price decrease but we can pump bitcoin again by simple holding and buying again. I don't think the price will become $400 because they have barrier in the price.

Do you even understand yourself what you are trying to say?
This is irrelevant as we know that the Bitcoin has not a low value as compares with the other cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies so even the lowest value is still more than others. This market has the potential to have its lowest value far better. The statement seems that it is going to collapse soon but this is not reality and not possible as the demand of market has spread all over the world.
Alexvid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

Bitcoins will not go down to $400 dollars, the price in the market might go dip today but still it will manage to grow again due to traders who will take advantage of the cheap price today.

There is no chance for BTC to drop to 400$, iit's just not possible. The market correction is in progress and thing should get back to normal in few weeks. Many analysts expect BTC to go up to 8-10k by the end of the year.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

I agree with you, but still bitcoin cannot reach a $400 value its just too low to think of. The current market surely is denying bitcoin but that's only because everyone is doing so, however once it regain the support of the traders and investors the price will back up again I know it goes down for over $10k dollars the past 7 months but $400 dollars won't happen at least not for century.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

Some of the fact you mentioned is acceptable,but some of them are not.Do you think the value bitcoin will redue to 400$,it will bottom of the mountain.Now the price of bitcoin in the top of the mountain.Not in a short period the price of bitcoin will reduce to bottom.Bitcoin had huge supporters in market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

Some of the fact you mentioned is acceptable,but some of them are not.Do you think the value bitcoin will redue to 400$,it will bottom of the mountain.Now the price of bitcoin in the top of the mountain.Not in a short period the price of bitcoin will reduce to bottom.Bitcoin had huge supporters in market.
What are you saying? bitcoin still has huge support, OP is misguided and has no idea how the market works.
Price is not going down because bitcoin is a Ponzi, Price only goes down when people start selling. I was away for a few month and actually I'm shocked to see bitcoin price is under $7000 However I know everything in this market is temporary, Even the high prices are always temporary. Don't listen to these FUD and keep hodling.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

There is no chance for BTC to drop to 400$, iit's just not possible.

It's possible, even today. It only requires a flash crash to happen, and based on that it could even reach $100 but I'm sure that exchanges will reverse trades at that point. I remember a case where Gemini reversed trades when a whale accidentally bought the market up to $2000 a long time ago. It's pretty annoying to see how it's practically impossible to allow a free market to do its thing. Exchanges shouldn't act unless it concerns hackers or other suspicious activity. Someone accidentally buying or selling shouldn't be a reason to reverse trades. But this is basically the only way to see these levels ever again....
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

Just if the bitcoin price drops to $ 1000 then I believe everyone will never invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin may disappear on the exchanges. Instead, people will invest in ETH

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

He probably assumes that there are whales who are interested to make the price lower than $400. If there will be whales who will start selling tons of their bitcoins that's possible and will make the price pull under $1,000 and can possibly go to $400 but it must be thousands of bitcoins on the move that shall be sold. When there's a few bucks lessen to bitcoins price, the mindset of people like OP whom really likes to spread FUD they are hinting that bitcoin will go to zero.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

Just if the bitcoin price drops to $ 1000 then I believe everyone will never invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin may disappear on the exchanges. Instead, people will invest in ETH

What are you saving mate there is impossible in the market of bitcoin that its goes to down 1000usd and people left it alone and switch to the eth market so keep in mind bitcoin will last forever and it will not die because bitcoin is the father of of all crypto coin.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: