Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: banned??  (Read 325 times)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

I think Korean government officials have released a statement yesterday that they are not banning crypto trading and crypto exchanges, so more likely the fud is over.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

This is only FUD. nothing can stop the bitcoin and other good altcoin and remember. buy on rumors sell on news.

Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

I've heard in radio news that they plan to ban it in South Korea. Read cryto news (there are apps for your Smartphone available) and you will be up to date.

Yes south korea is the country that still discuss to ban bitcoin. It is not confirmed yet.
I hope this is just fake news and no more country try to ban bitcoin amymore.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

This is only FUD. nothing can stop the bitcoin and other good altcoin and remember. buy on rumors sell on news.

Crypto currency cannot be banned as it is profitable for all but there are some stubborn banker who will try to ban it for their own gain as it will be loss for bank if the still operate in traditional way of banking but emergence of Ripple and similar tokens have now gained banks attention and government's attention as it could help both I don't think crypto will ever be banned.

Am I spamming? Report me!
lncm

Activity: 388
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

How can you ban crypto without banning the internet? Anyone care to explain?
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

How can you ban crypto without banning the internet? Anyone care to explain?
Your statement makes sense too, Suppose a country prohibits crypto but does not ban internet equally it is nonsense.
I personally feel crypto does not have to be banned but if to be used as buying and selling something can be possible in forbidden. Because in a country there must be a thing that makes crypto is prohibited.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

I've heard the news in one of my telegram groups and maybe you can search it on the internet which is more recent update I heard south korea country which will be banned in crypto
gestknpa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

Because of the reasons for ICO, it is growing very fast. What I know, for example, is that China has completely banned ICO and exchanges. The back of the South Korea also began to have action. So this year is a key year for ICO or the exchange.

It is also related to the national economy. If the economy is affected, the government will intervene.
goodvibes05

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

hi all so many news regarding banned in crypto where can i actually know which country is banned?
Vietnam already banned the usage of bitcoin. Including Bangladesh and I think south Korean government is also planning to banned bitcoin on their country although it is not confirmed yet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

Countries around the world have a wide ranging view of the digital currency bitcoin or a “virtual currency.” Western superpowers like the United States and United Kingdom have shown a positive attitude towards the new technology. Some countries like Canada and Australia are still deliberating on what to do about Bitcoin, legally. And the many others have already made their decision against digital currency as a whole, and bitcoin, in particular, so here we’ll list the ten places you’ll find the most trouble using bitcoin. Keep in mind not recognizing or supporting the use of bitcoin and banning bitcoin are two different things. This article focuses on those who ban bitcoin legally, or in practice.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

You can do your own research about this. you have the internet, therefore you have all the things necessary to conduct a research since there are many articles in net about countries that implemented bans with regards to crypto. And you can read the answers on top, but you also have to know why it is banned, rather than just the name of the countries.
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

I think whatever they do is temporary. Pressure of a market will make them comply.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
sirkings0003

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

hi all so many news regarding banned in crypto where can i actually know which country is banned?
When you join different cryptocurrency group especially in the social media, you will always get these news whenever they happen. Apart from this, you get to here this mostly from the electronic or print media.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

Egypt made the news recently about banning Bitcoin.
Just Google it for more info on more countries.

FUD first & ask questions later™
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

I think if the crypt is banned, then probably there will be a serious financial crisis, because already quite serious people have managed to enter this market, now we can say with great certainty that this is all not true and it is necessary to use the opportunity while it is allowed
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

As for the news of south Korea there is a counter news that say it is fake.
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

yes, i heard that korea banned crypto but they cancel it, i dont know the reason. but when they know the function of this crypto i think they will think how learn this. we need to open our mind and always learn a new thing
Cryptobel

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

A lot of spam in the news !all you need to carefully filter!

michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

China and some small countries have banned bitcoin transactions, but China has not banned bitcoin transactions in private.

BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Indeed, many countries have banned the use of this virtual currency, including my country. Most of us can not use Bitcoin in all day-to-day activities because it is prohibited and is illegal. We can only convert them online from one currency to another, it is legal and we are still using it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: