Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICON ( ICX ) The Korean ethereum,BN: Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung  (Read 26713 times)
justin linz (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

ICON Mainnet will officially launch on January 24, 2018, one week before 2018 ICON Annual Summit

On January 31, 2018, ICON team will host our 1st ICON Annual Summit titled “The Genesis”, appropriately at one of the most iconic, tallest skyscrapers in the world — Lotte World Tower. Also appropriately, this event is timed just before the Lunar New Year.

We have invited blockchain experts, entrepreneurs, influencers, and other key decision-makers from around the globe to showcase our latest technical development including Mainnet, 2018 roadmap, and introduce a number of DApps that will run on top of the ICON network. ICON team has strived to “Hyperconnect the World”, and this day will mark the beginning of a new era, the birth of the ICON Network ecosystem.

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung Electronics and former Minister of Information and Communication, has been appointed as the first president of Korean Blockchain Association. Members of KBA includes Coinone, The Loop and Dayli Financial Group (these three are strongly related to ICX). Other members include Bithumb, Moin, Streami, Coinplug, Adamco, City of Daejeon (5th largest city in Korea). District Office of Geumcheon,(One of 25 districts(gu) in Seoul), and others.

I think this is a good news that can ease some nerves of Korean crypto investors. The blockchain and crypto community just got some more power against the government pressure.

https://www.reddit.com/r/icon/comments/7piw5r/first_president_of_korean_blockchain_association/

Icon is what Neo was @ 10 dollar, Buy it while it's still cheap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

Fake sell walls confirmed! Coinone listing confirmed, KRW pair confirmed,  ICX fomo confirmed about to kick in MASSIVE!  https://i.redd.it/79d362pi82d01.jpg
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

Bought quite a bit of ICX back when it was 41k with a tip from a friend. Certainly one of the best investments I've made. There's also a lot of rumors that ICX will announce a listing on a Korean exchange like Coinone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

This will be maybe the strongest competitor for Neo, because they are both Asian and cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and ICO's are very popular in East Asia. Icon is a Korean project and they offer really good things for platform coins. Icon may even be a competitor for Ethereum as the original poster claims. Now the price increased so much, every correction should be considered as a buying opportunity in my opinion. It is currently being traded on Binance, Huobi, HitBtc, Okex
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

agree with you we just can't ignore ICX at this price it is definitely a contender in the line of ETH NEO. and in comparison to that, it is dirt cheap at the moment. I myself got in @12k sats. and not planning to sell anytime soon.
Artdealer

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

Yup,  ICX is the biggest winner in 2018!
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

This is a sound project and believe it will lead in space in coming year and be a big player in the space, I don't think this is just a competitor to NEO only but also Ethereum, I don't understand the Asia market that much but I believe if the team can attract significant number of developers to their platform it could be the next big thing
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

I invested in ICX too. Unfortunately missed out on the ICO by a hair.

What I don't get however, is that so many are certain of its success, though the price doesn't seem to be affected much by it. I've seen highs and lows, but it keeps around this level. I agree when people say, undervalued and buy now before you miss your chance. Last couple of days I bought at every chance I had.
Artdealer

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

What I don't get however, is that so many are certain of its success, though the price doesn't seem to be affected much by it. I've seen highs and lows, but it keeps around this level. I agree when people say, undervalued and buy now before you miss your chance. Last couple of days I bought at every chance I had.

People are certain of its success because they look at KRW volume on Coin Market Cap, click on markets and look at where the volume comes from,  look at any of the coins in the top ten,  EOS, XRP, ADA,  Look at 80% of the volume being from South Korea,  Do you see how much KRW is moving the crypto market?

Thats why people are so certain,  because south Korea is going to love their own product.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

Seems interesting but lacks exchanges to dilute the supply but it does have a large community already. Gonna give this a try cause especially that its being made from a tech advance country.
DikkieD

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

People are certain of its success because they look at KRW volume on Coin Market Cap, click on markets and look at where the volume comes from,  look at any of the coins in the top ten,  EOS, XRP, ADA,  Look at 80% of the volume being from South Korea,  Do you see how much KRW is moving the crypto market?

Thats why people are so certain,  because south Korea is going to love their own product.

So what's the hold up then? I've been reading about Korean potential for a long time, but so far no ICO's on it and no Koreans buying the shit out of it? I must have missed something important related to this fact ? Smiley
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

So what's the hold up then? I've been reading about Korean potential for a long time, but so far no ICO's on it and no Koreans buying the shit out of it? I must have missed something important related to this fact ? Smiley

Rome wasn't built in a day.

If this is your gauge, how long before ETH had an ICO?
How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink
DikkieD

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Lol, I get it but I didn't mean it that way Smiley. I meant it like, how come Koreans aren't going berserk over it. Everywhere I read that there be a time in the foreseeable future where Koreans will buy massive amounts of ICX. I am curious as why this isn't the case right now....simply a matter of (lack of) adoption?
Poink

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Lol, I get it but I didn't mean it that way Smiley. I meant it like, how come Koreans aren't going berserk over it. Everywhere I read that there be a time in the foreseeable future where Koreans will buy massive amounts of ICX. I am curious as why this isn't the case right now....simply a matter of (lack of) adoption?

Where were you the past few weeks?  All the FUD the decline on BTC (stock market even)....that is why.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Where were you the past few weeks?  All the FUD the decline on BTC (stock market even)....that is why.
No need to argue with icon if one of you believe it will rise more then let it the other doesn't believe its okay. We have our own resources of what we are thinking but if incase i will give my very own opinion ICX is still very undervalued think like Ada how many months it goes up and to know more about Icon is very important if you will only know it and visualize.
wack slack

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

It comes from an open economy country, it's like an anchor and I think it converges many factors into one big coin. Its value will increase dramatically after this economic instability of year
Poink

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

No need to argue with icon if one of you believe it will rise more then let it the other doesn't believe its okay. We have our own resources of what we are thinking but if incase i will give my very own opinion ICX is still very undervalued think like Ada how many months it goes up and to know more about Icon is very important if you will only know it and visualize.

Not arguing, just a discussion... Wink
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 01:57:19 AM by EastSound

People are certain of its success because they look at KRW volume on Coin Market Cap, click on markets and look at where the volume comes from,  look at any of the coins in the top ten,  EOS, XRP, ADA,  Look at 80% of the volume being from South Korea,  Do you see how much KRW is moving the crypto market?

Thats why people are so certain,  because south Korea is going to love their own product.

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

My guess is probably the S.Korea Government getting hot on how to deal with cryptocurrency it maybe S.Koreans are afraid on buying digital currency for now. Give it more months when their government gives a clear announcement or guidelines about on trading crytpo
Alex_dol

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:36 AM

ICON Mainnet will officially launch on January 24, 2018, one week before 2018 ICON Annual Summit

On January 31, 2018, ICON team will host our 1st ICON Annual Summit titled “The Genesis”, appropriately at one of the most iconic, tallest skyscrapers in the world — Lotte World Tower. Also appropriately, this event is timed just before the Lunar New Year.

We have invited blockchain experts, entrepreneurs, influencers, and other key decision-makers from around the globe to showcase our latest technical development including Mainnet, 2018 roadmap, and introduce a number of DApps that will run on top of the ICON network. ICON team has strived to “Hyperconnect the World”, and this day will mark the beginning of a new era, the birth of the ICON Network ecosystem.

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung Electronics and former Minister of Information and Communication, has been appointed as the first president of Korean Blockchain Association. Members of KBA includes Coinone, The Loop and Dayli Financial Group (these three are strongly related to ICX). Other members include Bithumb, Moin, Streami, Coinplug, Adamco, City of Daejeon (5th largest city in Korea). District Office of Geumcheon,(One of 25 districts(gu) in Seoul), and others.

I think this is a good news that can ease some nerves of Korean crypto investors. The blockchain and crypto community just got some more power against the government pressure.

https://www.reddit.com/r/icon/comments/7piw5r/first_president_of_korean_blockchain_association/

Icon is what Neo was @ 10 dollar, Buy it while it's still cheap

тaкиe мoнeты кaк aйкoн нyжнo ceйчac пpocтo кyпить и зaбыть дo лeтa и бyдeт cчacтьe...
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

A very good coin. I bought it last year. I also bought it during the fall. I think that this year it will be a good growth.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: