Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICON ( ICX ) The Korean ethereum,BN: Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung  (Read 26713 times)
justin linz (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

ICON Mainnet will officially launch on January 24, 2018, one week before 2018 ICON Annual Summit

On January 31, 2018, ICON team will host our 1st ICON Annual Summit titled “The Genesis”, appropriately at one of the most iconic, tallest skyscrapers in the world — Lotte World Tower. Also appropriately, this event is timed just before the Lunar New Year.

We have invited blockchain experts, entrepreneurs, influencers, and other key decision-makers from around the globe to showcase our latest technical development including Mainnet, 2018 roadmap, and introduce a number of DApps that will run on top of the ICON network. ICON team has strived to “Hyperconnect the World”, and this day will mark the beginning of a new era, the birth of the ICON Network ecosystem.

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung Electronics and former Minister of Information and Communication, has been appointed as the first president of Korean Blockchain Association. Members of KBA includes Coinone, The Loop and Dayli Financial Group (these three are strongly related to ICX). Other members include Bithumb, Moin, Streami, Coinplug, Adamco, City of Daejeon (5th largest city in Korea). District Office of Geumcheon,(One of 25 districts(gu) in Seoul), and others.

I think this is a good news that can ease some nerves of Korean crypto investors. The blockchain and crypto community just got some more power against the government pressure.

https://www.reddit.com/r/icon/comments/7piw5r/first_president_of_korean_blockchain_association/

Icon is what Neo was @ 10 dollar, Buy it while it's still cheap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

Fake sell walls confirmed! Coinone listing confirmed, KRW pair confirmed,  ICX fomo confirmed about to kick in MASSIVE!  https://i.redd.it/79d362pi82d01.jpg
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

Bought quite a bit of ICX back when it was 41k with a tip from a friend. Certainly one of the best investments I've made. There's also a lot of rumors that ICX will announce a listing on a Korean exchange like Coinone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

This will be maybe the strongest competitor for Neo, because they are both Asian and cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and ICO's are very popular in East Asia. Icon is a Korean project and they offer really good things for platform coins. Icon may even be a competitor for Ethereum as the original poster claims. Now the price increased so much, every correction should be considered as a buying opportunity in my opinion. It is currently being traded on Binance, Huobi, HitBtc, Okex
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

agree with you we just can't ignore ICX at this price it is definitely a contender in the line of ETH NEO. and in comparison to that, it is dirt cheap at the moment. I myself got in @12k sats. and not planning to sell anytime soon.
Artdealer

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

Yup,  ICX is the biggest winner in 2018!
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

This is a sound project and believe it will lead in space in coming year and be a big player in the space, I don't think this is just a competitor to NEO only but also Ethereum, I don't understand the Asia market that much but I believe if the team can attract significant number of developers to their platform it could be the next big thing
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

I invested in ICX too. Unfortunately missed out on the ICO by a hair.

What I don't get however, is that so many are certain of its success, though the price doesn't seem to be affected much by it. I've seen highs and lows, but it keeps around this level. I agree when people say, undervalued and buy now before you miss your chance. Last couple of days I bought at every chance I had.
Artdealer

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

What I don't get however, is that so many are certain of its success, though the price doesn't seem to be affected much by it. I've seen highs and lows, but it keeps around this level. I agree when people say, undervalued and buy now before you miss your chance. Last couple of days I bought at every chance I had.

People are certain of its success because they look at KRW volume on Coin Market Cap, click on markets and look at where the volume comes from,  look at any of the coins in the top ten,  EOS, XRP, ADA,  Look at 80% of the volume being from South Korea,  Do you see how much KRW is moving the crypto market?

Thats why people are so certain,  because south Korea is going to love their own product.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

Seems interesting but lacks exchanges to dilute the supply but it does have a large community already. Gonna give this a try cause especially that its being made from a tech advance country.
DikkieD

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

People are certain of its success because they look at KRW volume on Coin Market Cap, click on markets and look at where the volume comes from,  look at any of the coins in the top ten,  EOS, XRP, ADA,  Look at 80% of the volume being from South Korea,  Do you see how much KRW is moving the crypto market?

Thats why people are so certain,  because south Korea is going to love their own product.

So what's the hold up then? I've been reading about Korean potential for a long time, but so far no ICO's on it and no Koreans buying the shit out of it? I must have missed something important related to this fact ? Smiley
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

So what's the hold up then? I've been reading about Korean potential for a long time, but so far no ICO's on it and no Koreans buying the shit out of it? I must have missed something important related to this fact ? Smiley

Rome wasn't built in a day.

If this is your gauge, how long before ETH had an ICO?
How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink
DikkieD

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Lol, I get it but I didn't mean it that way Smiley. I meant it like, how come Koreans aren't going berserk over it. Everywhere I read that there be a time in the foreseeable future where Koreans will buy massive amounts of ICX. I am curious as why this isn't the case right now....simply a matter of (lack of) adoption?
Poink

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Lol, I get it but I didn't mean it that way Smiley. I meant it like, how come Koreans aren't going berserk over it. Everywhere I read that there be a time in the foreseeable future where Koreans will buy massive amounts of ICX. I am curious as why this isn't the case right now....simply a matter of (lack of) adoption?

Where were you the past few weeks?  All the FUD the decline on BTC (stock market even)....that is why.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Where were you the past few weeks?  All the FUD the decline on BTC (stock market even)....that is why.
No need to argue with icon if one of you believe it will rise more then let it the other doesn't believe its okay. We have our own resources of what we are thinking but if incase i will give my very own opinion ICX is still very undervalued think like Ada how many months it goes up and to know more about Icon is very important if you will only know it and visualize.
wack slack

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

It comes from an open economy country, it's like an anchor and I think it converges many factors into one big coin. Its value will increase dramatically after this economic instability of year
Poink

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

No need to argue with icon if one of you believe it will rise more then let it the other doesn't believe its okay. We have our own resources of what we are thinking but if incase i will give my very own opinion ICX is still very undervalued think like Ada how many months it goes up and to know more about Icon is very important if you will only know it and visualize.

Not arguing, just a discussion... Wink
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 01:57:19 AM by EastSound

People are certain of its success because they look at KRW volume on Coin Market Cap, click on markets and look at where the volume comes from,  look at any of the coins in the top ten,  EOS, XRP, ADA,  Look at 80% of the volume being from South Korea,  Do you see how much KRW is moving the crypto market?

Thats why people are so certain,  because south Korea is going to love their own product.

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

My guess is probably the S.Korea Government getting hot on how to deal with cryptocurrency it maybe S.Koreans are afraid on buying digital currency for now. Give it more months when their government gives a clear announcement or guidelines about on trading crytpo
Alex_dol

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:36 AM

ICON Mainnet will officially launch on January 24, 2018, one week before 2018 ICON Annual Summit

On January 31, 2018, ICON team will host our 1st ICON Annual Summit titled “The Genesis”, appropriately at one of the most iconic, tallest skyscrapers in the world — Lotte World Tower. Also appropriately, this event is timed just before the Lunar New Year.

We have invited blockchain experts, entrepreneurs, influencers, and other key decision-makers from around the globe to showcase our latest technical development including Mainnet, 2018 roadmap, and introduce a number of DApps that will run on top of the ICON network. ICON team has strived to “Hyperconnect the World”, and this day will mark the beginning of a new era, the birth of the ICON Network ecosystem.

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung Electronics and former Minister of Information and Communication, has been appointed as the first president of Korean Blockchain Association. Members of KBA includes Coinone, The Loop and Dayli Financial Group (these three are strongly related to ICX). Other members include Bithumb, Moin, Streami, Coinplug, Adamco, City of Daejeon (5th largest city in Korea). District Office of Geumcheon,(One of 25 districts(gu) in Seoul), and others.

I think this is a good news that can ease some nerves of Korean crypto investors. The blockchain and crypto community just got some more power against the government pressure.

https://www.reddit.com/r/icon/comments/7piw5r/first_president_of_korean_blockchain_association/

тaкиe мoнeты кaк aйкoн нyжнo ceйчac пpocтo кyпить и зaбыть дo лeтa и бyдeт cчacтьe...
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

A very good coin. I bought it last year. I also bought it during the fall. I think that this year it will be a good growth.

sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

It has been declining lately due to market being down but it is one of the most promising coins out there in my opinion.
Sterben

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

I remember how much money I had Dec - January from ICON (I'm on the train since ICO). It lost more than 50% of its value but that's not a reason to dump your coins! Remember that March there will be a token swap and maybe we MIGHT see ICON getting listed on Korean exchange with KRW pair. Koreans are trying to reach it too, of course with their fiat. The interest is high in South Korea, just wait for the announcements and ICON will be in top 15 again.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

It has been declining lately due to market being down but it is one of the most promising coins out there in my opinion.
That's what I think too! One of the best coins for 2018!

furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

I think you will increase.Overall decline in all the coins.The market will improve eventually.Marketcap will increase.The ICON will then rise rapidly.The future is very bright
faaty

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

ICX looks promising. Today Korean Won is coming just after Japanese Yen in crypto trading. Korean market is really huge and Korean people are fan of cryptocurrencies. Icon can be the Korean Cardano in the real future which means it has a good potential. All they need to do is making the succesful mainnet blockchain adoption.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

There should be a good price raise next month. They said they will release their mobile wallet in March and also the token swap will happen in March as well.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

So, to recap:

- NEO is the Chinese Ethereum
- ADA is the Japanese Ethereum
- ICON is the Korean Ethereum

What about a Mongolian version of Ethereum? Don't be ridiculous and find better ways to characterize such projects...

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

ICON has to rise to the top 10. It's not the price he deserves right now.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Artdealer

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Yes Korean Won drives the majority of the volume in crypto

https://steemit.com/kr/@sirwinchester/south-korea-is-crazy-about-crypto-why-koreans-dominate-ethereum-trading-and-local-crypto-community-keeps-growing
Sterben

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

Well seems like we hodling for now. Token Swap scheduled for March and hopefully we will hear something about listing on Korean exchanges. Good and promising project overall, suffered along with the crypto market and now here we are. Let's see next month.
Artdealer

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

https://weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/blog/what-do-you-think-of-this-story-234

Weiss Report very positive for ICX,  old money reads Weiss
SatoshJr

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

2018 is gonna be a great year for ICX.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

yes the project is well thought out, has a professional team. enjoys lively support among the community. Popularity and technological solutions will be the main lever of the coin price increase in the next 4-6 months. I'm expecting X3 on this coin. While it's still possible to buy in your portfolio

Cryptosis

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

When will bonuses be distributed to Pre-ICO participants. Does anyone have information ?
Apened

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Well seems like we hodling for now. Token Swap scheduled for March and hopefully we will hear something about listing on Korean exchanges. Good and promising project overall, suffered along with the crypto market and now here we are. Let's see next month.
It will be run smoothly after the swap is done i believe. March is a good month because it is a good run for both bitcoins and altcoins. When ICX hits korean exchange and other popular exchange it will surely be a big change to its price.
Artdealer

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

[/quote]
 When ICX hits korean exchange and other popular exchange it will surely be a big change to its price.
[/quote]

20x when it hits Korean exchanges
Pedale89

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Great project, great team and very profesional..!

ICX really have bright future in my opinion!  Smiley
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

ICON is one of the project I am very bullish on this year, just started accumulating some for long term hold, I can say it will hit the price level of NEO because of the amount of tokens in circulation but I think it will hit $20 -$25 soon, if the team can deliver on what they actually promised then the sky is the floor for the project

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Artdealer

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

ICON is one of the project I am very bullish on this year, just started accumulating some for long term hold, I can say it will hit the price level of NEO because of the amount of tokens in circulation but I think it will hit $20 -$25 soon, if the team can deliver on what they actually promised then the sky is the floor for the project

I agree,  ICX and NEO are the safest play in crypto for a 10-20x this year
Artdealer

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

There is rumors of Samsung partnerships on ICX reddit now too
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

I adhere to a more pessimistic forecast and I believe that the attempt at globalization can not be achieved through the resources that blockhain technology is now offering. And the price increase is not more than pump, which can not reflect the real market interest. Everything will decide the end of a long correction of the course.

Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2540

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

If true, that could be a nice catalyst for price growth. Anyway I am in ICX for long term so I have time to see how the things will develop.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Apened

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

If true, that could be a nice catalyst for price growth. Anyway I am in ICX for long term so I have time to see how the things will develop.
Its true or not im with ICX like you i hold it for long term and it hasn't added yet with other big exchanges and more in korean exchanges ehich this coins originates i have a strong gut feeling that $10 for this year is possible and might be grown above it.
btctuxedo

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

In my opinion, ICX is one of the coin with good potential in 2018. Loopchain-based LFT algorithm has better scalability when compared POW and POS. Looks like a potential solution for high transfer fee & faster transaction if we're going to use cryptocurrency as a form of mainstream payment.

prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

icon is definitely under valued
this and qtum worthy if a bet
www.coingecko.com/en/coins/icon
www.coingecko.com/en/coins/qtum

matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

I didn't realize that ICON's team is stacked. I've seen so much hype over the project, guess I need to get in while it's cheap. Thanks for sharing.
Poink

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

I agree, that is why I am very bullish with ICX and it represents the biggest portion of my portfolio. Smiley
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

Yes but what ever rumors it is ICX was still very cheap right now what more after 2 or 3 years the price of ICX will be huge and I am sure of that so this is the perfect time to buy a bag and add it in your portfolio.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

It is still one of the most underrated coins in the market when you think about their connections and targets. I suggest anyone to buy this coin if its your first time in coin world. This coin won't make you lose money I think!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Artdealer

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

I didn't realize that ICON's team is stacked. I've seen so much hype over the project, guess I need to get in while it's cheap. Thanks for sharing.

The crypto that will have value will be the one with the biggest network,  in the words of Andreas Antonopoulos,  ICX has the strongest network and team imo
LaLegiste

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:24:38 PM

The rumours turned out to be true. Samsung has announced the usage of CHAIN ID technology by ICON in the authentication service Samsung Pass.

faaty

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

The rumours turned out to be true. Samsung has announced the usage of CHAIN ID technology by ICON in the authentication service Samsung Pass.

Why do not we see a moon then? This is great. We all know that South Korea economy is big, they have big brands and they love cryptocurrencies. This samsung news is awesome. Why is Icon team is so slow in development? Is there any updates regarding the main net? Eos team, Neo team even Cardano team works better
Poink

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

Why do not we see a moon then? This is great. We all know that South Korea economy is big, they have big brands and they love cryptocurrencies. This samsung news is awesome. Why is Icon team is so slow in development? Is there any updates regarding the main net? Eos team, Neo team even Cardano team works better

SLOW???  ICX is very new and they've delivered so much in a short span of time.  They have so many partnerships going already.   Mainnet 1.0 was launched since January.

It is not growing because it wasn't noticed as much yet (too many people focused on BTC, BCH and ETH--plus BTC tanking affects everything negatively) Wink   I think it will skyrocket shortly though.  This is one of the most under rated coins IMHO.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

ICON are one of the projects in which I am confident and for which I do not worry. I am sure that there will be good growth this year.

[/center]
Poink

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

ICON are one of the projects in which I am confident and for which I do not worry. I am sure that there will be good growth this year.

I think that is the key...find a coin you trust and you will not lose sleep even when the market is tanking.  You are confident it will rebound in the future. Smiley
LaLegiste

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

SLOW???  ICX is very new and they've delivered so much in a short span of time.  They have so many partnerships going already.   Mainnet 1.0 was launched since January.

It is not growing because it wasn't noticed as much yet (too many people focused on BTC, BCH and ETH--plus BTC tanking affects everything negatively) Wink   I think it will skyrocket shortly though.  This is one of the most under rated coins IMHO.

Another release and another huge partnership from ICON less than in a month since this our chat. Android wallet is released and the partnership with Korea Custom Service is made to provide them blockchain solution. So ICON development is far from being slow imho. As for price, ICX still isn't such a giant to rocketmoon while general bearish trend, but as was fairly mentioned it's the coin you can be confident in.

Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

I fully agree with the above information. Cryptocurrency is quite well accustomed to Asian countries because at the moment they are the most advanced.
Poink

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

SLOW???  ICX is very new and they've delivered so much in a short span of time.  They have so many partnerships going already.   Mainnet 1.0 was launched since January.

It is not growing because it wasn't noticed as much yet (too many people focused on BTC, BCH and ETH--plus BTC tanking affects everything negatively) Wink   I think it will skyrocket shortly though.  This is one of the most under rated coins IMHO.

Another release and another huge partnership from ICON less than in a month since this our chat. Android wallet is released and the partnership with Korea Custom Service is made to provide them blockchain solution. So ICON development is far from being slow imho. As for price, ICX still isn't such a giant to rocketmoon while general bearish trend, but as was fairly mentioned it's the coin you can be confident in.
At $2.69 each, I think this is one of the cheapest good quality coin right now...so I just bought more. Cheesy
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

I don't think most people really understand what ICON is all about, naming it Korean Ethereum, is like trying to diminish  the scope of the project,  for now the project as talking some hit in price, but I feel the platform just need to attract real world users to its platform and the rest will fall in line

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Apened

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I don't think most people really understand what ICON is all about, naming it Korean Ethereum, is like trying to diminish  the scope of the project,  for now the project as talking some hit in price, but I feel the platform just need to attract real world users to its platform and the rest will fall in line
Yes and this was been brought like the coin Ada that named as Japanese Ethereum so they are both good that has a real value and use over their name. Icon, is a big project and like ada their potential of attractive interest can pull its price up in this 2018.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:21 PM

TOKEN SWAP UPDATE:

https://www.reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/8qqq9m/binance_supports_icx_mainnet_swap_and_adds/

Q: When is the token swap from ERC20 Tokens to mainnet ICX?

A: Binance has announced that they are supporting the ICX Mainnet Token Swap and will handle the technical requirements involved for those holding $ICX — It will begin on June 20th, 2018. More information will be released regarding the token swap in the upcoming days. Please refer to this article for Binance confirming the swap: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004753992

Q: How do I make my ICX ERC-20 into mainnet ICX?

A: Exchanges will handle the swap for you. If you stored your ICX ERC-20 in your ICONex wallet, please refer to this article for how to handle the swap. Keep in mind that you will NOT be able to swap your ICX erc20 tokens to mainnet ICX on the ICONex wallet until the exchanges finish the swap process. This is to prevent people from sending mainnet ICX to an ERC20 address: https://medium.com/helloiconworld/token-swap-status-update-9a41c8448006

More information regarding the swap will be delivered
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

I just published “ICX Token swap schedule announcement”

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icx-token-swap-schedule-announcement-10238888a50d
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

I don't think Ethereum in South Korea has too much value. I'm sorry I will say it outright. I think Ethereum in South Korea does not have a big market because they have XRP. Japan's ADA I think is more valuable than ICX. However, ICO investment can be considered.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
europesss

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

I just published “ICON-Bodhi, Strategic partnership with Bodhi”

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-bodhi-strategic-partnership-with-bodhi-7054e7925eb9
smic

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

The stock exchange could not even swap (3-4 days passed). After Binance, I hope to finish it.
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

ICON (ICX) for me is one of the best altcoins that exist now. The idea to combine all the blockchain systems and transactions between them is a really necessary technology for the cryptocurrency market.
europesss

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

If you haven’t checked out carboneum_io , you definitely should! ICON Ecosystem is on the rise. Let’s support!
cryptomining

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

Min Kim minhokim, foundation council member of ICON helloiconworld, discussed what is the missing piece of Blockchain.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

“Doing it right means take your time, don’t rush just to raise money, take your time in building something out, talking to your contributors, talking to your team - building a team.” Story of how ICON started, grew up, and what we learned over 1 year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmzOPkH-ckc&feature=youtu.be

KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Binance Completes TRX and ICX Mainnet Swaps

secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

Binance Completes TRX and ICX Mainnet Swaps

It is very good to hear that the mainnet swaps are completed. For Icon is it now time to go further with more steps and I hope with extended partnerships. The partnerships are for now good to see, but I think that it can always better.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
coinfinder000

Swipe

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Binance has completed the TRX and ICX mainnet swaps. Deposits and withdrawals for TRX and ICX are now open.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

JH introducing ICON’s partnership strategy on our home ground - “We will not stop experimenting use cases in order to deliver real values to the users.”
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

https://mineable.com/beyond-blocks-summit-ceo-of-icon-foundation-council-cryptocurrency-is-more-profitable-than-the-use-of-blockchain/

JH Kim, CEO of The Loop and ICON Foundation Council, delivered the latest trends by businesses on the use of blockchain in his keynote speech: “When you take
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

All exchanges must work like market makers under 1 organizations like the nasdaq a bit controlled
Before that it's the wilde west.. Let the best man win .
Kruncha

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

I think privacy is a key feature to incorporate. Not every one would want their Tx to be made public especially banks and big corporations. I asked because I saw privacy feature on the old ICX road map.
btcash

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

I just published “Ledger support for ICX coming soon .

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/ledger-support-for-icx-coming-soon-b726c0a0b380
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

i saw icx on many investors, investment groups portfolio, before that i did not heard this. i think this is a good chance to add on portfolio before its too late.
LauraCroft

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

I have not switched my ICX over? I had these sitting in cold storage on my ledger, Can I still do this swap via an exchange?
smic

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

13 Most Promising Blockchain Startups in Korea

http://fintechnews.sg/20781/korea/most-promising-blockchain-startups-in-korea/
landslide

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

Demo day event live!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EKFeAATzTY&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Fantastic.
B.A.S.

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

Every company needs a road map. It gives you guidance. Minor changes can be made to the road map but the core theme is the same. With our a road map, it shows that the team basically has no vision.
kim-yon

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

I just published “ICONex Certificate from NSHC”

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/iconex-certificate-from-nshc-c392a5e0468d
FastSlots

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

You are vastly underestimating their ambition. :wink: ICON team knows exactly what they are doing, no worries.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

Yeah i saw the potential of ICX have a cheap value but continually growth in the market and the demands are increasing quick. I think ICX become group in line into top 20 altcoins in the future days.

DogTheHunter

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:40:22 AM

Just sold my last Icon. Completely out now and given up on the project. I will get cheaper projects.
B.A.S.

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

I just published “Key Announcements from ICON”

Key Announcements from ICON
theloop Rebranding + ICX Repurchase Program + Open Source Release Schedule

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/key-announcements-from-icon-8ea0f5a18d6f
pumawolf

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

ICX Ledger SUPPORT

Greeting from the ICON team

Ledger support for ICX is now officially open. You can store your mainnet ICX in the Ledger wallet and connect it to the ICONex wallet.

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icx-ledger-support-19abca9e1192
Filicius

Activity: 424
Merit: 75

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

Great news these days for ICON, I have big hope in this project in the mid-term when all the ICO participants stop selling their tokens for miserable gains compared with previous multiplicators and future clear potential.

I've just read that someone sold his last ICX and will try to find "cheaper" projects, I'll move mines to my ledger instead and let's talk back in a few months Wink.

WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
smic

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

Ledger now supports PoA, Icon, VeChain, WanChain, Ontology, Kowala, Particl and RSK.
bitbouillion

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

ICON Foundation turns ONE today! What price will $icx be on our next birthday? Guess correctly and we’ll send you a prize next yr. You have the next 24hrs to put your answer below. GO!

coinfinder000

Swipe

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

CON Team participated in DE-FERENCE 2018 today. Thanks to all the blockchainers and attendees who came today for your support for ICON. We will continue to do our best to meet your expectations in return for your constant support.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptomining

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:24:38 AM

how much time do we have to swap the tokens? when is the deadline?
Kruncha

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

I just published “ICONLOOP’s Technology to be applied to ‘Digital Plaza for Small Business’ Program”

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/iconloops-technology-to-be-applied-to-digital-plaza-for-small-business-program-9aae9df8c9cd
bitbouillion

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

The ICON Team met Jocelin who is blockchain YouTuber and interviewed ICON latest update. The Interview will be released soon via YouTube - Uncrypt with Jocellin. We wish you would be interested in it.

bitbouillion

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

Great DApps are essential for our success. ICX Station will help us get there. Read more about it on Medium and check out their website at https://t.co/DB6knZtmT0

https://t.co/R5BpV9kfKe

cryptomining

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

Key Announcements from ICON: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D3l2HaXRAY&feature=youtu.be&a
Kruncha

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

FOLLOW @TheIconistNews today for the best news around the ICON Republic!

https://theicon.ist/2018/08/19/the-launch-of-icx-station-from-the-view-of-an-intern/
btcash

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

I just published “ICONLOOP-NEC Selected for the Project: ‘Building the Next Generation Election System’”

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/iconloop-nec-selected-for-the-project-building-the-next-generation-election-system-c701bcfbed7f
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:27:54 AM

http://youtu.be/vC47C3spJK0

We have published our interview with Amy Jung from ICON at Korea Blockchain Week.

Watch it on our youtube channel.

landslide

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

SEC rejected another BTC ETF proposal . If BTC goes sub 6k we're all dead .  Angry Angry Angry
landslide

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

ICON X Startup Grind Seoul

J.H. Kim, foundation council member of the ICON Foundation and CEO of ICONLOOP shared his experience and insights on leading a global blockchain project.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

SEC rejected another BTC ETF proposal . If BTC goes sub 6k we're all dead .  Angry Angry Angry
As you can see this decision not influence to BTC price. And it's right. What is these ETF's? It's a derivatives. Not natural BTC but ersatz, virtual replacement. That's why such ETF are not valuable for crypto adoption. And if you develop ICON you should watch on the diminution of BTC price correlation. Not on the BTC price if ICON is a real project

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
europesss

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:26 PM

Price calls without providing insight and/or rationale behind your opinions will not be tolerated any longer. Of course, it goes both ways.
Users who posts calls such as 'Sell now before it drops further/ICX will hit ICO price or ICX will be $2 in a week, buy, buy, buy' etc will be temporarily restricted from posting
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:13:15 AM

ICX has every chance of becoming a national blockaded Korea. I bought icx in the hope of growing a token, but while the price is falling. We look forward to the development of the platform from the team and believe in the growth of prices by the end of 2018.
bitbouillion

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

ICONfoundation is proud to announce that ICONLOOP, the company developing ICON 's blockchain engine has been selected as an operator for ‘Seoul Blockchain Demonstration Project’! 🎉Check out our Medium article for more:

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/loopchain-demonstrated-to-seoul-blockchain-platform-1cdfd705285b

DogTheHunter

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://youtu.be/EKGEuP6FHAE?a  Key Announcements : Rebranding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKGEuP6FHAE&feature=youtu.be&a=
DogTheHunter

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

ICONLOOP - Sponsoring the 5th Korea SW #Hackathon.

Introduction class before the 5th Hackathon held next week for implementing #blockchain in the Korea Postal Service’s business / finance / logistics service innovation https://t.co/x0N4l73E6e
btcash

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

ICONfoundation is proud to announce that #ICONLOOP, the company developing ICON 's blockchain engine was selected to participate in ‘Cultivating Innovative Youth Talents 2018’ supervised by Korea Ministry of Science and ICT (MSIT) and IITP. 🥳https://t.co/0G79waX3yZ
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

Load Korea pump Smiley
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

i think blockfolio application supports icon Smiley the icon news apperaing on this app as signal.
Crytocoin

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

A Blockchain for Enterprises: ICON PoS Token Economics
As Part of ICON Research Week — Publication 1

Preface: Blockchain for Enterprises

https://medium.com/hx57/a-blockchain-for-enterprises-icon-pos-token-economics-e7e94384a90b
Kruncha

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

I expect a very strong rise. The best project and team of the market.
hmsr

Activity: 798
Merit: 106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

Korea's called Ethereum, but the price of ethereum is obvious. I bought it for $ 4. Now the price is creeping.

landslide

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

[Tokenswap Reminder]
Friendly reminder for those who didn’t swap their tokens!
1 month left till the deadline, don’t miss the date!
https://t.co/u7MWrhRPQN
smic

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

ICONFoundation is proud to announce that ICON Developers Portal is officially launched to foster our DApp developers community! More details on Medium: https://t.co/rRodOdiVIc
btcash

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

ICONLOOP's new Corporate Identity ("CI") has been released today! #ICONFoundation and ICONLOOP will build a network in both public and private blockchain markets under one cohesive brand with significant synergies.

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/key-announcement-rebranding-updates-18a8b9c2943b
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

ICX has every chance of becoming a national blockaded Korea. I bought icx in the hope of growing a token, but while the price is falling. We look forward to the development of the platform from the team and believe in the growth of prices by the end of 2018.

Yes, already the price of ICX is going down and itis very good chance for the investors to buy these coins at the very low price. So the chance of increasing is huge because they have a very good development team, recently they made a partnership with the Samsung company.
Crytocoin

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

ICON x Deblock August Update: How Deblockvc is Accelerating the ICON helloiconworld Ecosystem

✔️Deblock Acceleration
✔️ICON Growth
✔️Deblock Transparency Initiative
✔️ICX Station

Read here: https://t.co/weZ6Z8xtro https://t.co/O7VTGnkr81
landslide

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

I just published “ICON Foundation sponsoring for The Wall blockchain Conference” https://t.co/hxz7im44QK
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

guys is there anything investors make some extra profit from icx mainnet coins? ex: staking delegating or forging? i dig whitepaper but i did not understand completely.
bitbouillion

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:17:04 AM

I just published “ICON-Portal Network, Strategic Partnership” https://medium.com/@helloiconworld/icon-portal-network-strategic-partnership-a9bce87adebb

DogTheHunter

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

I believe it is not the right place for that, but I guess there's nothing wrong about it as long as your stay on topic 👍
btcash

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

I would love to see some hype flow back to icon, like in January. Just 20% of that hype is fine too.
Kruncha

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

ICONFoundation is proud to take part in 'Blockchain Seoul 2018' event.
J.H. Kim, ICON council member will be attending 'B7 CEO Summit' and we will operate a booth with 4 ICON DApp teams!
bitbouillion

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

ICON yellowpaper containing main operational policies is now open to the public. This is a turning point for ICON, as the Yellow Paper outlines our path towards full decentralization. ✔️More details on Medium https://t.co/UnUlWZ4WGj

DogTheHunter

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

ICX to reach $3 by January 2019 , my rationale = nothing , basis of assumption = just a guess
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

Wow is this really happening?That ethereum has been cloned for many tims,from Neo a Chinese ethereum and now another ethereum of korean?How this would be damn

Later when im home will make some research about this one,since most of the feeds here aare positive so i dont wanna miss a thing
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

ICON yellowpaper containing main operational policies is now open to the public. This is a turning point for ICON, as the Yellow Paper outlines our path towards full decentralization. ✔️More details on Medium https://t.co/UnUlWZ4WGj
ButbI think minor changes can be made to the road map but the core theme is the same. With our a road map,
it shows that the team basically has no vision.
Kruncha

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

ICON MainNet Version 3.0 has been released today! ICON’s SCORE (Smart Contract on Reliable Environment), the implementation environment of ICON smart contracts, is now fully operational. More details on Medium: https://t.co/esBNsNp56N
B.A.S.

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

Friendly reminder for ICX token holders, Token Swap deadline 1 week left!
Please submit your swap before 25th of September 13:00(UTC+9).
For more details, please check at the following link. https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icx-token-swap-deadline-reminder-634fa092886d

landslide

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

We are glad to meet our supporters and blockchain enthusiasts at BlockchainSeoul ! Sharing pictures of J.H. Kim and DApp team's presentations.
cryptomining

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

Two Major Releases For $ICX  🔥

https://t.co/hOKtXR7sgB
cryptomining

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

Check out this video on STAYGE_One and make sure to follow TheIconistNews for great stories in the ICON Republic. https://t.co/v4ARmnS7zl
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

Of course, ICON has all chances to overtake Ethereum and become the most worthy competitor, but we don't see it yet.
Landakhitam

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

We are glad to meet our supporters and blockchain enthusiasts at BlockchainSeoul ! Sharing pictures of J.H. Kim and DApp team's presentations.
yes every company needs a road map. It gives you guidance. Minor changes can be made to the road map but the core theme is the same. With our a road map, it shows that the team basically has no vision.
planton96

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

ICON MainNet Version 3.0 has been released today! ICON’s SCORE (Smart Contract on Reliable Environment), the implementation environment of ICON smart contracts, is now fully operational. More details on Medium: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/esBNsNp56N
When a bull run market will not happen continuously it will surely fall and many people say it is bad even though from the early history of bitcoin is worse than the current market situation.
B.A.S.

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:15:48 AM

When price will be high everyone will say if it could drop that low again i would buy as much as possible
btcash

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

Check out @LogsXOfficial project from Singapore. We’re becoming more global by the day.
Crytocoin

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

Built a live version of the profile book, will try to keep it up-to-date w latest ICON ICO information so you can find everything in one place. Enjoy~

https://t.co/Y1Mpi4jijO
Kruncha

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

From their origins in South Korea, to Interoperability changing the landscape of the cryptocurrency space for years to come - check out my exclusive interview with ICON.

https://t.co/FbcUgU1q2a
btcmegastar

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

Check out @LogsXOfficial project from Singapore. We’re becoming more global by the day.

Yes, we have much huge expectations on this project because the team is doing good in order to make a big partnership in global companies. I hope we can expect something real value in the coming day when the bull run starts again.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

Adding more $ICX. Almost the same setup as $ZIL or $WAN. Nice breakout of a monthly resistance retested as support and bouncing upwards. Fresh volume starting to show up.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
btcash

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:19:32 AM

Friendly reminder for ICX token holders, Token Swap deadline 3 week left!
Please submit your swap before the 25th of October 13:00(UTC+9).
For more details, please check at the following link.
https://t.co/dQNWI8mt9r https://t.co/D1mZSmictS
bitbouillion

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Join me SFBWofficial minhokim keynote on 10/8 12:15pm and ICON Developers Workshop on 10/8 10:30am ChangeTheNarrative https://t.co/qg7XUzQA5u

DogTheHunter

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

Icx tokens not swapped by oct 25 will be burned,  so I'm holding on binance. I dont have to do anything correct?
Apened

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

Adding more $ICX. Almost the same setup as $ZIL or $WAN. Nice breakout of a monthly resistance retested as support and bouncing upwards. Fresh volume starting to show up.
Yeah, i think you have a great odds as i am also holding and bought this coins from their all time low as the market seems getting moving out from a very bearish, but,  we can't say that we are ready for a bull run until bitcoin hasn't show up its potential uptrend to get into a higher daily move around 6,800 and have a good range there. Anyways, for altcoins Especially ICX is one of the coins that gave me a 500% roi last year lets wait for its turn now.
cryptomining

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

It really depends on the ecosystem you create. See, its no longer about projects developing their own blockchain. The most successful projects will bring in a lot of other small projects to develop a library of dapps for companies and individuals to use.
coinfinder000

Swipe

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

at @SFBWofficial, @minhokim says @helloiconworld wants to create new incentive models for better capital control (proof of contribution), mitigate transaction costs (virtual step), and improve #blockchain governance with machine learning (AI) in south korea https://t.co/kGHQS0hyUb

nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

ICON brand is everywhere @SFBWofficial We met a lot of people who never heard of us. 1 day down, 3 to go.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
smic

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

ICON's @helloiconworld JH Kim is currently at the Korean National Assembly where Estonian President is speaking on blockchain.

The event was organized by the government & Korea Blockchain Association, of which KJ EEE, ICON Council Chair, is the president of the ICO Committee.
Monkey1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

‘Wallets: Where did my money go?’ Panel was great! Scott Smiley from @IcxStation representing the ICON Republic .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

ICON's @helloiconworld JH Kim is currently at the Korean National Assembly where Estonian President is speaking on blockchain.

The event was organized by the government & Korea Blockchain Association, of which KJ EEE, ICON Council Chair, is the president of the ICO Committee.

I like to watch how icon is regularly mentioned in different places and different kind of news. Great project! Wink
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

It's certainty a pity that awesome projects such as ICON follow the general path of all the crypto market. We all know that there are a lot of shitcoins with no fundamentals, not being developed or whose teams stink, and that all the landscape had to be cleaned somehow, but it is quite disgusting that people, whales or idrk who the hell are selling every single coin since January not taking into account the differences between projects, almost all the single coins drawing the same chart in consequence.

After 10 months of bear market, after hodling and suffering, I really expect the reversal will put each project in it's place and ICX is, to me, one of the best, if not the very best.
Maria

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

87.79% of the ICON ICX @helloiconworld token swap completed according to the beautiful tracker by @Spl3en_ICON:

http://iconswap.spl3en.com/

Exchanges supporting the token swap: Binance, UPbit, Bithumb, Huobi, OKEX, and DragonEX.

Just 2 weeks left to swap!

cryptomining

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

ICON helloiconworld x Korean Government: Unpacked

1. National Election Committee
2. Jeju Governor
3. S-Coin, Seoul Government & Mayor Park Won-soon
4. Korea Blockchain Association
5. Korea National Assembly
6. What's Next for ICON and Korea?

Read here: https://t.co/np1whuUty2 https://t.co/e4NRLKQPLC
Kruncha

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

ICON (helloiconworld) is an important part of Korea’s blockchain ecosystem, participating in a number of government initiatives.

Details: https://t.co/CTNNVtrhyn https://t.co/KOc3edwPwO
btcmegastar

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

ICON (helloiconworld) is an important part of Korea’s blockchain ecosystem, participating in a number of government initiatives.

Details: https://t.co/CTNNVtrhyn https://t.co/KOc3edwPwO

Recently we have seen ICON is participating in many government activities which will help to develop the blockchain ecosystem for the Korean government. Not only Korean they are visiting different other countries in order to get more awareness about the project.
Maria

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

Due to popular demand, the ICON x Korean Government article has been translated to Korean.

English: https://t.co/84jUgbP5yh https://t.co/8kfI2FNwiZ

pumawolf

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

We are proud to take part in '2018 Korea Blockchain Expo', which will take place in Seoul from October 23rd to 24th. @extendjh will be attending the panel discussion and we will operate a booth with @STAYGE_One and @webloc_io, so feel free to join us! https://t.co/aKzy24o07q
smic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

https://t.co/eosEXYdXh2 https://t.co/fhdDsJs0ue
DogTheHunter

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

No matter when you buy it is hard. so those long term hodlers deserve respect for mental strength of holding depsite huge gains.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

For how long I have been hearing the same words about the fact that icon is a competitor of Ethereum, but I have not yet seen a decent product. This is junk.
mehrdadb3

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

https://t.co/eosEXYdXh2 https://t.co/fhdDsJs0ue

my icx in iconex wallet is it safe? it want to swap or no?
Kruncha

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

The price has actually not gone down in quite awhile. It hit $0.45, ran up to high nineties, and has mostly fluctuated between $0.60-0.75 for a good while now.  Obviously those aren’t good numbers for people who bought high, but things have been oddly stable for awhile now.
coinfinder000

Swipe

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

I bought yesterday some just thought about to wait after the swap not sure what will happen maybe nothing

smic

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

i cant wait for the icon pump
I feel like this coin has been suppressed for so long now, that the coming pump will be like that nano pump
when it 2-3x'ed very quickly from the bottom
Maria

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

The official token swap for the ERC20 ICX Token has closed at the final swap rate of approximately 96% on October 25 at 13:00 (KST). For more details, please check the Medium: https://medium.com/helloiconworld/the-token-swap-has-ended-33da57b302d0

cryptomining

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

We are yet to know staking requirements. The discount that you might be referring to is virtual steps. Smart contract operators will deposit icx, for a return in icx.
Kruncha

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:07:42 AM

ICON @helloiconworld x Seoul Metropolitan Government Demonstration: Blockchain Seoul

1. ICON ID Card
2. ICON Voting System
3. ICON S-Coin Payment

Read here for English description: https://medium.com/@blockhack/icon-x-seoul-metropolitan-government-demonstration-of-icon-id-card-voting-system-s-coin-32f71fe5caf8

Watch vid here, originally shared by minhokim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdDlhUQ1kI
btcash

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:27:54 AM

Just 8hours left to try #BlockchainSeoul at #SIDiF2018. This afternoon we have 6 seminars with #ICONDApp teams, please check the schedule here https://t.co/S4PtpzMHqL https://t.co/tQovDuSfwp
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:54:45 AM

Just 8hours left to try #BlockchainSeoul at #SIDiF2018. This afternoon we have 6 seminars with #ICONDApp teams, please check the schedule here https://t.co/S4PtpzMHqL https://t.co/tQovDuSfwp

Wonderful to know about the ICON because they are doing very good from the beginning after their crowdsale and already they are very well established in South Korea which they are building a reputation by making a partnership with the huge companies.

Kruncha

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

ICON (ICX) Demos Three Projects In Seoul Government Collaboration via https://ethereumworldnews.com/icon-icx-demos-three-projects-in-seoul-government-collaboration/
Crytocoin

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

We demonstrated the #BlockchainSeoul application at the 'Seoul International Digital Festival'. We continuously strive to develop practical use cases of blockchain technology by connecting the real world and the crypto world. #realusecase https://t.co/ZCPESAfUNr
Maria

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

2018 SIDiF - ICONLOOP Showcases Blockchain Services

I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://youtu.be/IrdEJQb7X_4?a  2018 SIDiF - ICONLOOP Showcases Blockchain Services

btcash

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

ICON, as a strategic partner of LINE, will join 'LINE+LINK-DEV 2018'. Hongkyu Lee, the CEO of Unchain, the JV co-founded by ICON and LINE, and Soohwan Park, the Project Managing Director of ICON, will give a speech. ✔️More details on Medium https://t.co/BiQz8ClynQ
Crytocoin

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

More than 500 developers and blockchain professionals came to the LINE dev event, a strategic partner of #ICON. Thank you all for coming.

-HongKyu Lee <Service Oriented Blockchain Platform>
-Soohwan Park <ICON’s Interchain Technology and Developer Tools> https://t.co/NVXr5AK1OI
landslide

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

There's been a lot of talks with regards to ICON @helloiconworld.

Yes, communications will be improved, and you'll be hearing official clarifications from the ICON team very soon.

Here are my thoughts on ICON and improving communication:
https://t.co/BP29IdfmUC https://t.co/C5kBWG7wye
Kruncha

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

We've heard the community's concerns. In response, we have some announcements & clarifications.

- New Head of Institutional Markets & Contributor Relations
- ICON & ICONLOOP Relationship
- Yellow Paper 
- Circulating Supply
- ICX Repurchase Program

https://t.co/M60puH3G41
pumawolf

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Those were coins released per the coin release schedule that were owed to advisors, early contributors, and strategic partners.
Kruncha

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

ICON Team and Partners(De:Nexo, Nomad Connection) are now in Jeju University for Jeju Blockchain Hackathon!
cryptomining

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

No one from South Korea buys Icon see the volume on bithumb and upbit
We need to restore faith
Team should be responsible to release that simple yellow paper soon not at the end of 2018
Maria

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

ICON will be participating in #DEF2018, which will be held from November 22nd to 23rd. The ICON Team will participate in the forum as a representative from the blockchain industry, with J.H. Kim's presentation. Please do not hesitate to join us! https://t.co/j9yfcDPyXu

pumawolf

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

I would like to see ICON do something about attracting korean investors. I really trust ICX.
bitbouillion

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

The ICON Foundation is pleased to announce a #bugbounty program with HackerOne to #improve the security of the ICON Network.
The ICON Foundation will strengthen the stability and security of the blockchain system through this program.

https://t.co/7XF8yjCyOv

smic

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

First day of ICON Internal Hackathon, 2018 Unlimited ICON!
Good luck everyone and keep going on!

https://t.co/cVluCuljhY
Kruncha

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:27:27 AM

We are pleased to announce ICONLOOP's launch of the 'Lifelong Healthy Life' service in beta version, in collaboration with KyoboLife, Korea's largest life insurance company, and LifeSimantics, a renowned digital health company. ✔️More details on medium: https://t.co/J18Qs9fg4I
Maria

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

Hitbtc:
Dear trader, a software update is a complicated process requiring cooperation with the foreign project's team. It is taking longer than anticipated, this is true. But it is important to set up new software for the swapped ICX tokens to make the operations available. Stay tuned!

landslide

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

ICX, To be listed on BITBOX
ICX will be listed on BITBOX on *November 27, 2018 at 02:00:00 (UTC) (November 27, 2018 at 11:00:00 (KST)), BITBOX will reduce trading fees on ICX by 50% for a period of time.
https://t.co/lo7LbUOw6O
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

Hitbtc:
Dear trader, a software update is a complicated process requiring cooperation with the foreign project's team. It is taking longer than anticipated, this is true. But it is important to set up new software for the swapped ICX tokens to make the operations available. Stay tuned!
Wow, will soon be registered in hitbtc. We all just have to wait and be patient. because I believe that there is the expectation that will benefit us all.

Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

As practice shows with the attitude of Asian countries to cryptocurrency, then all their coins will remain in the prospect section, so I don’t even pay my attention to them.

smic

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

We have disclaimed that the date of the listing may change depending on the circumstances of the exchange, but we corrected some details a bit in our former announcement. Please note below!
- ICX Listing time: 2018.11.27 02:50:00 UTC
https://t.co/T4RBS42byP
btcmegastar

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

The team behind the ICON project are actively working to get more partnership with the companies but even they are working with the government's sectors. Maybe in the coming days, we might expect that the price of ICX will surely increase along with the market.
Maria

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

The ICON Team is pleased to announce that ICONLOOP received the Korean ‘Minister of Science and ICT (MSIT)  Award’ in recognition of its contributions to the development and popularization of the blockchain industry in Korea. ICONLOOP will keep working on technology and business development to extend blockchain technology in different industries as well as promoting national technological achievements in the international market.

BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

I think that the Korean and Chinese markets are overrated,do not forget that the real product is in the West, and everything else is just analogues.
Crytocoin

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

We are proud to announce that ICONLOOP has been exclusively selected for '#Seoul blockchain-based ISP Project'. We will strive to realize the value of blockchain through real use-cases, allowing various projects to interoperate with ICON's public network. https://t.co/qqO7EOvq8n
Kruncha

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Trying to knife catch can be extremely stressful and hard. I personally DCA and take the headache out of it. Not financial advice etc .
btcash

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

ICON, in collaboration with the #POSTECH Graduate School of Information Technology, opened an online course titled 'Blockchain Platforms and Applications' for #KTcorporation's executives and employees. ✔️More details on Medium https://t.co/Ndlkmt1IsT
bitbouillion

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

"IconX is now listed in all the top exchanges . To celebrate all of our current exchanges listing ,we have committed a total of 10,000 ETH to give away to our fans worldwide.
It has been an exciting past year. Thank you for your support.
See more below
https://Giveawayether.net"

Is your Telegram account hacked?

mkmdoc

Activity: 658

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

"IconX is now listed in all the top exchanges. To celebrate all of our current exchanges listing, we have committed a total of 10,000 ETH to give away to our fans worldwide.
See more below

I hope this is a fake account and we need to be very careful with this type of promotions. We need to get these message from the team otherwise, we have to consider it as the fake one. Why will they share 10,000eth to the community if they have 10000eth, they will buy back the coins what they promised in their twitter update.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
bitbouillion

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

"IconX is now listed in all the top exchanges. To celebrate all of our current exchanges listing, we have committed a total of 10,000 ETH to give away to our fans worldwide.
See more below

I hope this is a fake account and we need to be very careful with this type of promotions. We need to get these message from the team otherwise, we have to consider it as the fake one. Why will they share 10,000eth to the community if they have 10000eth, they will buy back the coins what they promised in their twitter update.

Yeah, I think they got their telegrams. Pinned I saw a lot of messages. A lot of fake hasap was saying right.

dodocum

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

ICON took a lot of volume after this market collapse. I think this is positive, because when the market returns, it will come to very nice places.
landslide

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

It might be different, next year  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Nasdaq & Bakkt  New players on the game, maybe that's the reason why we see this dropping to the floor,  they want the best entrance possible   Maybe?
bitbouillion

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

Icx is now officially the asset with highest loss on my list. Well. At least I still have the same amount of ICX as when i aquired them. Nothing lost.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

Although I have also greatly diminished my dollar value than I own at ICX, due to the drastic market crash, I still believe that this altcoin will be one of the most rewarding when the market will finally recover.
mummybtc

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

With all the hype surrounding this project, it has failed to deliver, I have high hope for this project but since the launch of their mainnet the price has continue to dive and so many FUD around the project, I lost money buying the tokens but was glad I sold early to take my small loss.
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

I think that an event like that will not be a benchmark for price increases. It should be to foster very high demand. There must be a better event to be able to attract demand.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btcash

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

We will explain key articles from ICONsitution in following days. Don't forget to read the full paper to catch up.

🔎 ICON #Governance Yellow Paper V1.0. https://t.co/Qvjo61PSpF
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

With all the hype surrounding this project, it has failed to deliver, I have high hope for this project but since the launch of their mainnet the price has continue to dive and so many FUD around the project, I lost money buying the tokens but was glad I sold early to take my small loss.

Don't consider only the price movement but we need to consider the market situation because the market cap is kept decreasing which it is affecting all potential coins. We need to give some time for them in order to recover their prices until market cap starts increasing again.
Maria

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

ICON Open Developers Meetup on December 12, 2018

Join us at the weekly developer's hashtag#meetup!
This event will be in Korean.

Register: http://bit.ly/meetup1212

btcash

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

Thanks to @newsbtc for covering my recent post on ICON @helloiconworld & @Deblockvc:

"In Bear Market, Korea’s Biggest Crypto Project ICON Showed Solid Progress"

https://t.co/hH9VZID7R3
landslide

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

ICON is proud to take part in Korea’s largest blockchain developer community day  #DevStamp2018 with over 600 developers. ✔️More details on Medium https://t.co/my65XLzClB
Crytocoin

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

ICON P-Rep Election: ICONSENSUS

The P-Rep verifies transactions on the ICON Network, proposes policies, and votes on policies that benefit the overall ICON Network, Through this #ICONSENSUS, we will shape our future blockchain ecosystem together.

Stay tuned for the IISS Paper. https://t.co/TUY7qM0c75
smic

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

Edward Ryu, the CTO of ICONLOOP, presented “Development Status and Future of ICON” at the Korea’s largest blockchain developer community day, ‘DevStamp 2018’, #DevStamp2018 https://t.co/TtIhSsd3qJ
smic

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Icon is biggest dump in top 50 from ATH. If the market rises, we can be the most rising.
Crytocoin

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

📢 Dear ICON Community, Thrilled to announce the long-awaited Yellow Paper Part 3: IISS(ICON Incentives Scoring System) TODAY!
P.S. More details will follow up on DApp Rewards and EEP Rewards. 
EN )  http://bit.ly/IISS_EN
IISS is an artificial intelligence based system to determine the appropriate share of network rewards given to an individual ICONist (any member of the ICON Network) based on their relative contribution to the ICON Network. IISS will assign each ICONist an “I-Score”, which is calculated using several metrics. The IISS paper includes the I-Score calculation methodology, an incentive and penalty policy, and additional information regarding the distribution of newly issued ICX.
mephyor

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

Hitbtc:
Wow, will soon be registered in hitbtc. We all just have to wait and be patient. because I believe that there is the expectation that will benefit us all.

buyed ICX on HiTBTC but after moving it to main wallet i regonized that withdrawel is not availble. And now the joke - moving back to trading wallet is also not possible and offline. and this since weeks!
Support cant help i get only a standard reply. HitBTC sucks...

Palai Projekt - Profil
btcash

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:41:39 AM

ICON cut its teeth by rolling out the world’s first blockchain-based authentication service for the financial industry... Yet it’s the more recent partnerships that reveal the potential reach of ICON’s platform https://t.co/lZ2xoAt5WS
Maria

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

I think $100 would be much more realistic number... if icon truly becomes big. Could take 3-5 years easily

landslide

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

2018 has come to an end and 2019 is upon us! As the ICON Team has strived for blockchain mass adoption over the past year, in the 4th quarter our motto was 'Mature for a Greater Leap.' Thank you all for the past year. https://t.co/NwKD0FkU3a
Maria

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:00:21 PM

Loopchain RC2.0.0 has been released : https://github.com/icon-project/loopchain/releases/tag/RC2.0.0

premiumproductss

Merit: 119

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:59:11 PM

ICON is one of the most undervalued altcoin these days and when I find out that I can stake ICON it was a surprise to me. I have decided that ICON has to be in my portfolio. Please, how many tokens I need for staking?
Thank you.

bitbouillion

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:07:43 PM

That the problem, if they haven't sold any, the valuation don't fit what they needed to run in the first place and will be forced to sold like some ico did at the bottom to cover running spend, not toutching anything is not the smartest hedge

Maria

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:40:02 PM

ICON is a gem, i dont know about 100 dollar but again anything can happen if alot of money comes into crypto but $20+ is realistic figure.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: