Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitocin will be a BitPaper Money?  (Read 89 times)
chang mang (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

Just Imagine in future like dollars..... BITCOIN will be in a paper note form ?
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

I can't imagine that because having bitcoin on "paper note form" means going off-chain and offline and that is impossible to do with bitcoin. because it needs a private key and the person creating those "notes" will also always have the keys with him and unless you spend them on-chain you can never be sure if he spends it at some point or not.

not to mention how that will centralize things because you need to trust an entity that is printing those "bitcoin paper notes" otherwise it is worthless if anyone could create them.

Only Bitcoin
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

That is not possible, i mean it would be against everything that blockchain technology are and represents. For blockchain to work properly you need internet access, so you could share informations with other participants from that blockchain network. Not to mention trust issue that would come with something like that (paper bitcoin). People support blockchain technology because it gives possibility for decentralized cryptocurrency, so by printing bitcoin you are making it like any other paper money out there. At least that is what i think.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

That would only happen if governments over took the Bitcoin network and issue notes. But the Bitcoin exsits on internet and blockchain, this is most likely to overcome the fiat drawbacks. Issuing notes would be like going back to old technology. It sounds a good idea, but price is high, volatile, and needs some authority in Bitcoin community who can mint Bitcoins. Too complex procedure for a decentralised Bitcoin network.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

No and never. Bitcoin is decentralized and no one actually own the network. There is not central authority for bitcoin. In countries we have a central bank who overlooks the monetary policy of a country and controls the paper money circulation. In bitcoin, we don't have any such authority so printing a paper money is not an option in any way. It is good at its virtual form where the denomination can go up to 8 decimals. In paper money we will not have the facility for micro transaction. So that;s not an option for bitcoin or any other crypto currency for that matter.  

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
cyber_smiley

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

Why would we use this? Advantage of bitcoin is that you can send money anywhere around the globe without needing the bank. With cash you can transfer value, tho cash is governments currency, but it has its own limitations and that is the fact that you can only trade with people that are close to you. Bitcoin was designed to be only "computer" aka digital money or whatever you wanna call it. I don't see any paper btc in future.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

Bitcoin can not become paper money. Because it is an electronic currency.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

you can create something like that, as there are currently paper wallets changing hands (mostly in form of giveaways to someone) which you can even consider a form of "paper bitcoin" as OP is talking about. but in the end it will be the least secure way and as i said it is mostly used as a giveaway kind of thing. like those people who gave away some bitcoin around Christmas this year to their friends and relatives.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████