Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency will show the maximum growth over the year?  (Read 198 times)
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

This year is going to be an incredibly important year for cryptocurrencies. By the end of the year there will probably be in place regulatory bodies to oversee crypto activity in every major country. A lot of tokens may have their use cases taken away from them, especially if their primary concern is being a store or a means of transferring value.

By the end of the year we'll know better who the titans are and who's going to be around. My guess is one of the biggest projects of the year will be hadron. They'll have in-browser mining (which is actually you running neural network computations used to power advanced AI) available, which means it will be a piece of cake to start mining, even for those who aren't in any way tech-savvy.

Not even in pre-ICO stage, but if any of you will take the time to look over and through their project then you'll be rewarded.

Below is there Telegram channel, which is a great place to start if you're interested. They have an engaging and intelligent community that's eager to help new people. So please, come along and avoid missing what will be the most impressive ICO of the year.

https://t.me/joinchat/GahFuELlfJoWE1vsFQf3VQ
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

Ethereum is still undervalued in my opinion. It'll be Bitcoin successor in the future, because ethers are more advanced technically. They are faster, have lower transaction fees and support smart contracts. Ethereum is not also a currency, but also a platform for other services. Thus Ethereum will definitely continue to grow as fast as Bitcoin did last year.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

How do you think which cryptocurrency will show the maximum growth over the year?
This year many altcoins are available in market. So it is unpredictable to determine the maximum growth. But now Ethereum and Ripple are good growth. In future also it will continue developing. So majority of the competitors are hold these coins. But already these coins reached in good position. So it maintain a constant growth in future and some fluctuations also possible to this coins

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

I think the coins that will show maximum growth over the year, i'd pick Bitcoin and Ethereum, because bitcoin and ethereum really have unlimited potential. Lately Eth's price pump is a sign that it can still grow and i can see that it will go more up to 10k usd and so bitcoin will grow too.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

Jesus Coin,  all the way to the MOOOOOON!!!!!

...joking aside, what do you expect to gain from this post?
Good investment advice?
Basing your investment off of youtube "crypto experts" is a terrible idea.
So basing your investments off of what random people you don't know say on bitcointalk is even more terrible.

The best advice you can get right now, is not a recommendation of a coin, but to start doing YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
You will be able to make smart investment choices, gain a substantial amount of knowledge, and even, get this...ENJOY trading!

There are countless stories of people who have lost because they just followed the advice of someone shilling a coin.
There are countless success stories of people making large returns because they know the market well.

Which one would you prefer?

Future3000 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

Good investment advice?
So basing your investments off of what random people you don't know say on bitcointalk is even more terrible.

The best advice you can get right now, is not a recommendation of a coin, but to start doing YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
You will be able to make smart investment choices, gain a substantial amount of knowledge, and even, get this...ENJOY trading!

There are countless stories of people who have lost because they just followed the advice of someone shilling a coin.
There are countless success stories of people making large returns because they know the market well.

Thank you for the reply. You are right that my own research can be much more fruitful, but here we have good experts and players from the market, so I'm not searching for just random opinions, I'm trying to get more information of what coins have already succeed.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

In my opinion, the next thing that might go crazy is some Application of the ground tokens, so I think CVC might be a good choice. Roll Eyes

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:12:13 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2020, 06:03:33 PM by nightwishx

How do you think which cryptocurrency will show the maximum growth over the year?

I think 2018 is the year for Ethereum and Waves, I've also seen their development and I think this year is indeed the year for ethereum and waves

LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

Good investment advice?

Well said. Really, when it comes down to it, no one can make the decision for you. Sure, the easy answers here are probably ETH and BTC but even then, who really knows? I think you hit the nail on the head when you said to enjoy trading. Too many people get caught up in trying to make a profit and don't appreciate just how beautiful and amazing the whole thing is. And hey, at the end of the day, it is fun too.
sergiosgc
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

It is pretty clear by now that Bitcoin has serious competition for the top-of-mind spot in crypto currencies. I'd bet on ETH as the best positioned challenger.

--
Sérgio Carvalho
toplancer_team

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

ETH and LTC
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

There are many coins which are performing great in 2018 probably it started better than 2017 and could be the turning point for most of the coins. I firmly believe that one coin that is the standout of lot is Ethereum.You see the graph of it's rise.One of the most consistent coin in recent past.Ethereum has everything in it,Technically as well as fundamentally coin is strong and has his own base of investors.Other than that Dash,IOTA and Ripple are also good coin and are getting good response.  
SILVER[ALM]

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

There are many coins which are performing great in 2018 probably it started better than 2017 and could be the turning point for most of the coins. I firmly believe that one coin that is the standout of lot is Ethereum.You see the graph of it's rise.One of the most consistent coin in recent past.Ethereum has everything in it,Technically as well as fundamentally coin is strong and has his own base of investors.Other than that Dash,IOTA and Ripple are also good coin and are getting good response.  
What about some unfamous coins? Are they perspective or it is going to be to late to invest for something new and get huge growth? Maybe you have experience?  I don't want to think that bitcoin was the first and the last one:)
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

Ethereum is still undervalued in my opinion. It'll be Bitcoin successor in the future, because ethers are more advanced technically. They are faster, have lower transaction fees and support smart contracts. Ethereum is not also a currency, but also a platform for other services. Thus Ethereum will definitely continue to grow as fast as Bitcoin did last year.
Ethereum seems to be moving along nicely. There's a lot of coins that have a large price increase but Ethereum is moving at a faster pace than most.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

as the growth on popularity with the crypto finance business, market might turns with drawing on involving higher number on liquidity as might to gives with contrast limit on difference on returns with the extent.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

No one can accurately predict, but I think Ethereum will see steady growth throughout the year. Bitcoin too will likely see massive gains this year.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: