Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE MADNESS OF A LOST SOCIETY  (Read 5735 times)
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2011, 08:12:47 AM

... then sink back into the mire of sub-humanity that is the natural state of miscegeny.

WTFx2 !?

What the hell is your problem with miscegenation?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FatherMcGruder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2011, 03:06:55 PM

What the hell is your problem with miscegenation?
Seriously. I can't wait to see what my future half Korean, eighth Puerto Rican, three eighths miscellaneous children look like. Does anyone sell a "my kids are better looking than yours" bumper sticker?

Use my Trade Hill referral code: TH-R11519

Check out bitcoinity.org and Ripple.

Shameless display of my bitcoin address:
1Hio4bqPUZnhr2SWi4WgsnVU1ph3EkusvH
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 13, 2011, 07:15:38 PM

the world is MUCH better than the past. racism, small-town mentality, religion + dogma, work one job til you die, lack of travel, ... the world is going up and up. people are slowly realising what a free society we can build in the future.

you see the world through rose tinted nostalgic glasses. the past was horrible.
fabianhjr

Do The Evolution

View Profile
January 13, 2011, 07:23:05 PM

Ok, nvm, this is a stupid argument. Lets just improve ourselves. xD

So my January checklist:
[ ] Finish PHP project
[ ] Get a third hosting client
[ ] Mine or buy enough Bitcoins to pay for Coffee. Cheesy
[ ] Start an exchange in Mexico and maybe also other parts of America.
[ ] Do this months social labor. Tongue

What's yours?

FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2011, 07:46:50 PM

What's yours?
[ ] Start jamming my downstairs neighbor's loud, tearful, 1am drunk dials.
[ ] Brew a delicious breakfast stout.
[ ] Start a brewery.
[ ] Get abs.

JohnDoe

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 13, 2011, 09:13:17 PM

then sink back into the mire of sub-humanity that is the natural state of miscegeny.

Hi there, your argument is officially INVALID:

alowm

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2011, 04:46:14 AM

The promotion of miscegenation and the homosexual agenda and other moral corrosives,

WTF!?

In all your time online, you've never encountered social conservatism before? O_o
FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2011, 01:49:36 PM

In all your time online, you've never encountered social conservatism before? O_o
There's social conservatism and then there's straight up bigotry. In 2011, complaining about miscegenation qualifies as the latter.

jgarzik
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 17, 2011, 07:04:11 PM

There's social conservatism and then there's straight up bigotry. In 2011, complaining about miscegenation qualifies as the latter.

+1 agreed

"They're poisoning the water supply!" is clearly nutters, too.

Jeff Garzik, Bloq CEO, former bitcoin core dev team; opinions are my own.
Visit bloq.com / metronome.io
Donations / tip jar: 1BrufViLKnSWtuWGkryPsKsxonV2NQ7Tcj
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 20, 2011, 03:44:13 PM

The promotion of miscegenation and the homosexual agenda and other moral corrosives,

WTF!?

Of course, but he's the first one I see on these forums at least.
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 20, 2011, 10:23:17 PM

I love dipping dark chocolate for variety
nanaimogold (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 12:15:06 PM

Did you ever wonder exactly what these men were burning?
http://ezralevant.com/Nazi%20book%20burning.gif

Here's the modern equivalent:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Ed1kb8B6U&playnext=1&list=PLC3B5F54BE9BA3B75

This is criminal sexual interference. In a fair debate, no other argument could prevail. These adults are encouraging pre-pubescent children to sex. It's criminal.

There are lots of examples of real lectures to children on this inappropriate subject and even more disinformation if you care to look for it.

Imagine the outrage if someone tried to organise a discussion on the importance of family.

It's not a new phenomenon. Those with an agenda to conquer know this behavior has been component in the downfall of all civilisations.

The goal of this interference is not to validate themselves or to widen their potential for contact. Such motives might entice those on the front line, but the enablers, those who place the funding and do the organising, for them the goal is the tearing down of civilisation. Sexual interference with children is just one of many prongs in their arsenal.

An example of the depth of power. Recently the Dire Straights song, "Money for Nothing" was banned from radio in Canada. It's a 25 year old pop classic that uses the word "faggot" (got his own jet airplane!).
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/christie-blatchford/talk-about-money-for-nothing/article1871151/

At any time, including the after school and the drive home times, you can turn on the radio to hear the most vile words in the English language, hatefully barked out, expressing and aggrandizing misogyny, race hatred, violence and criminal behavior. These songs are not banned. These songs are showcased and even promoted to children. Same people, same agenda.

And on environmental poison;
We have known for three generations that fluoride makes people docile and easier to control. It hardens the pineal gland and dulls the intuition. Fluoride is a good thing if you want to control a camp full of criminals or political prisoners. It's not good for your teeth. It's a toxic waste from the production of aluminum that is slowly snuffing out the spirit of people who drink water laced with it.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2886269353175462948#

Another organised vector for disseminating associated materials, light metals, sprayed from aircraft.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

And there are the "estrogen mimickers". Soy milk, bisphenol-A and a host of other natural and man made chemicals that can bend gender in animals and people. We have known for 75 years that bisphenol-A mimics the effects of female hormone. This was known long before it's use in plastics was discovered. Somehow some group managed to get this stuff into food and water containers and we have been sucking it up from our baby bottles and bean cans ever since.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canada-first-to-declare-bisphenol-a-toxic/article1755272/
Unfortunately it's too late for many boys who will never grow up to be men. Some are not even making it through gestation. This Indian reserve will shock and amaze you;
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3450754654538943#

Manliness is getting such a beat down that can't be coincidental. It's all happening to suit an agenda.

The enemy of civilisation is using many more weapons against us. These few I mention here are enough to bring us to the why. Why does a group of people plot to bring down civilisation? They want to own the whole world. It's simple really. They are willing to break it if necessary in their quest for total unopposed domination.

This is nothing new. Lenin describes it well. The revolutionary must destroy the establishment before a new order can come to power.

Miscegenation robs people of a heritage. Without their ancestors to ground them to their purpose they float loose and are easily manipulated. Without heritage, they make perfect minions for the NWO.

Nation is antipathy to internationalists. Nation shares direction and determination. Strong nation cannot be defeated or shackled by totalitarianism. Consider Afghanistan, the cohesion, the national unity of the people is what has kept them fighting for almost 3000 years. It's their common bond that drives and determines them. They can't be defeated as long as they remember who they are and celebrate the glories of their forefathers.

Nation is constructed of community and community is constructed of families. It is the families that are under attack to facilitate the breaking down and corroding of society, thus allowing the coming of the new age of tyranny.

Then the despot will rule a morass of desperate stupidity from ivory towers and mankind will fall into another dark age. Or worse.

And to understand how it's not unfeasible for a small group to influence the whole world, consider the formulas of Ed Bernays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcYBSXgtmKQ

Anonymous

February 05, 2011, 01:07:51 PM

In before the bilderburgers.
JohnDoe

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 01:43:49 PM

Nanaimo, you should really make a new account to voice your strong opinions. This thread will only hurt your business.
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 04:32:05 PM

+1 for miscegenation (I'm learning so many new words at this forum):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HHT_V294Co
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 08:25:12 PM

+1 for miscegenation (I'm learning so many new words at this forum):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HHT_V294Co

"Mixed with yellow Chinkees, yeah"

Wow, political correctness has come a long ways!
The Madhatter

Activity: 490
Merit: 509

My avatar pic says it all

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 09:09:36 PM

The destruction of the family unit is an epidemic.

I admire the Mormons only for their emphasis of the importance of family. (Perhaps I admire their emergency food preparedness too.)

I find the music on the radio here to be corrosive to children. The rap/gangster/"booty"-music stations in particular. They are vulgar, disgusting, sing about sexual situations, and sometimes even include background panting. It is unsuitable for children.

The Bisphenol-A estrogen mimicker and phyto-estrogens in soy products (every single processed food item has switched to soy oil in the last few years. Hey, it's cheap!) do concern me. They process a lot of soy products with hexane too. Mmmm hexane!

The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to just steer clear of processed foods. When I see a label that says "may contain traces of soy/nuts/whatever" it makes me think that they don't clean their machines.

In terms of water fluoridation, it bothers me for different reasons. I see it as force. If we live in a free country, I should be able to choose to not have stuff added to my water. If you want fluoride, you should put it into your own water with tablets or whatever. I don't want fluoride in my drinking water. It's my choice.

It is far cheaper/efficient to leave the fluoride out and supply those who want it with tablets. It is far more expensive for each household that doesn't want flouride to buy a $1000 reverse osmosis machine to filter it out. Not to mention the costs at the water treatment plant to put that stuff in.

Smiley

Cheers!
The Madhatter
Zerbie

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2011, 10:50:51 PM

WTF!?

Of course, but he's the first one I see on these forums at least.

Not that I agree or disagree with regards to race mixing... (I'm always searching for the reasons for things...) I think Nanaimo is of the thought that races and cultures should be kept separate for the purposes of natural warfare.  If the globalists win, then everyone (besides the elite) will join a global melting pot and become more like livestock than humans.  With civilizations, you can take weed out your undesirables by engaging in warfare with other cultures.  In this line of thinking, warfare is a way of evolving (or at least keeping humans healthy and smart) vs. de-evolving humans into cattle.

Nanaimo, please correct me if I'm wrong.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2011, 11:13:54 PM

Haha, that seems like a really clever piece of antimiscegenist-baiting! I'll be surprised if it turns out you're correct. If not, nice trolling!

-MarkM- (Its an interesting excuse for antimiscegenism though. Thanks.)

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Zerbie

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2011, 01:35:45 AM

Haha, that seems like a really clever piece of antimiscegenist-baiting! I'll be surprised if it turns out you're correct. If not, nice trolling!

-MarkM- (Its an interesting excuse for antimiscegenism though. Thanks.)

Actually, I've talked to two Mormon's, and although it was not stated this way, it is hinted at.  For example, one said, "Don't you think that war is god's way of getting rid of bad people?".  Please don't judge, as the alternative (world enslavement) does not sound that great.  I remember one person I chatted with that hinted that there should be no wars and borders (of a globalist thought), but rather it was natural for overpopulation to be dealt with by starvation.  Neither of these groups readily want to admit the consequences.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: