Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:28:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about REBL ?  (Read 294 times)
LiquorBan (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

REBL is the right time to invest right now it is officially listed on Bit Z. Happy trading guys
Tenten92

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

REBL is the right time to invest right now it is officially listed on Bit Z. Happy trading guys

You should invest now when it's cheap!!
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

I find REBL to be a very good project showing how an airdropped-based one should be done. They have a very good dev and management team who has the right vision as to what to do and how to achieve what they want. I am sure that right now many recipients of the airdrops must be elated to know that what they freely received got already some value and with this good team I am sure it will continue to climb. We are hoping that REB will be the model of a good airdrop cryptocurrency that eventually got so valuable.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

Since I have already been tracking Rebellion for some time and I even wore their signature for a short period, I can claim it is a valid project. It had a nice airdrop as well and coin is already worth something. I expect a lot of good developments coming from this one. So far they were keeping with their roadmap, you can find it here: https://www.rebellious.io/rebellious-roadmap/.

Currently it is cheap and if you compare their total supply with some of the top coins and their value, you can note that there is a lot of room for progress. But as with any it can go down if something bad happens, always keep that in mind and be careful.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

I got some REBL tokens for the Airdrop. At the moment they are not very expensive, but I like the project. It has really promising Roadmap, so I think it will grow this year.
Murloc

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

The good thing about REBL is that they have a stable prise and a stable volume (around 1mln is not rly high but still enough to exchange money fast if needed). The token is not pumped right now so it is also a good sign. Most volume is concentrated on Bit-z exchange which is unknown for me but it seems fine at the first sight. I think that with a decent promotion and a new listings it may grow.

RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

I found REBL from this forum. But unfortunately the main thread was deleted for unknown reason. I love the community. They are very fast and humble. I think REBL was the biggest airdrop so far.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

REBL is a promissing project. I've got some coins from the airdrop and clain new coins every 30 days.
I won't sell before the price hits 1$.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

REBL is a promissing project. I've got some coins from the airdrop and clain new coins every 30 days.
I won't sell before the price hits 1$.

I have some REBLs. Do you really think that the price could be 1$?
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:18:42 PM

REBl team is working very hard. I like the team and their project. They will burn tokens on 14th of February. We can see significant rise on the price of REBL. I still hold my rebl coins and I will hold them at least one year. We can see $1 in 6 months.

dankenstein

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

REBl team is working very hard. I like the team and their project. They will burn tokens on 14th of February. We can see significant rise on the price of REBL. I still hold my rebl coins and I will hold them at least one year. We can see $1 in 6 months.

one dollar would be great, but we will see. in my opinion it's too optimistic :-) however, the token burn is definitly a good decision and a step in the right direction.
by the way, does anyone know ho much tokkens will be burned on 14th of february?

Grayy

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:27:39 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:51:53 PM by Grayy

REBL isn't doing bad. I hope it doesn't become a shit coin. It trading quite well now. Price doesn't fall too much
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:14:38 AM

Be patient. Dev working hard to develop own blockchain. I'm one of the happy airdrop receivers. I really admire the way they did airdrop for community. Hopefully we will see some progress this year.

helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:16:26 AM

ok, i`ll check it out

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

It is a good project. I am not saying this because I am a holder, but, the way they communicate with the community, how the Dev reacts on every issue, quite different from others.
mworld12

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:52:39 AM

This coin is Founded by a team of crypto-enthusiasts,there aim is to of create a currency that puts the power back into the hands of its users, while offering a practical way to pay for goods and services. I think this is one of the best project
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

REBL is a community-directed cryptocurrency. This project has three levels of participation in obtaining free tokens: easy (500 REBL), medium (1000 REBL) and legendary (2000-4000 REBL). You can get free tokens doing nothing.By the way, rebellious is building its own blockchain. I think its quite unussual. Despite the fact that at the moment there is little information on this crypto currency, I believe that it has good chances to show itself on the good side and achieve decent results.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

Yes, REBL is really a good coins because they are of good potential. There is not a fluctuation in its price so far and is stable nowadays. I think it is a right place to invest.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

It's still at bottom price and was only listed like a week ago.  A great to invest.  The community looks really strong and passionate.  The graphics and marketing look great as well.  They will also be burning 100m tokens soon.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

Now, I think the time for investment is not at all suitable. In the market at all it is not clear what is happening, you can lose a lot.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: