Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy xspec near 4$?  (Read 346 times)
gin113 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:03:53 AM

simple question: would you guys buy xspec for 4$?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AbouCoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Absolutely!

On privacy coin market, XSPEC is definitely under-valuated and their market cap is only around 91$ Millions.

They already have a TOR integration and in comparaison with other privacy coins (verge, monero, zcash, ..), XSPEC supports OBFS4 protocol!

I think that it will reach 20$ in few weeks.

gin113 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

any exchange where i can use eth or ltc? not a fan of btc time + fees
shakenbake

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

can use ltc at cryptopia
Sjonnebonbon01

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

can use ltc at cryptopia

You have to check, yesterday LTC trading was blocked on Cryptopia
shakenbake

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

can use ltc at cryptopia

ah true. both doge and ltc markets closed on cryptopia with no eta for reopening...
p.a.n.

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

can use ltc at cryptopia

ah true. both doge and ltc markets closed on cryptopia with no eta for reopening...

i transfered ltc to cryptopia, sold for btc and bought xspec, so that should still work.

btc transaction fees and times really are cumbersome.
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:34:13 PM
Merited by preshpr1nce (1)

Nope,

right now xspec is just an empty promise. Where is the white paper, where are the technical details... where's the math that proves they solved anonymous staking...

If they had it, they would show it, because that would make the price skyrocket, and that is after all all they want...

Right now, buying xspec is like buying a toyota at double the price, because the vendor promises you that it will become a lamborghini in the future...

This is pure vapourware. If they would have the math, they would show it, not hide it... The fact that it gets shilled here like crazy says enough... they want to create hype to offload their bags at higher prices...

best regards
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

Nope,

right now xspec is just an empty promise. Where is the white paper, where are the technical details... where's the math that proves they solved anonymous staking...

If they had it, they would show it, because that would make the price skyrocket, and that is after all all they want...

Right now, buying xspec is like buying a toyota at double the price, because the vendor promises you that it will become a lamborghini in the future...

This is pure vapourware. If they would have the math, they would show it, not hide it...

best regards

v2.0 that releases stealth staking will be available in Q2 2018. I actually spoke to one of the devs in the last hour and he told me this: the algorithms that facilitate stealth staking will not be made public until the release of the ghost paper, shortly before the release of v2.0 The reason for this is that if they made the math behind stealth staking public now, a few months before they release stealth staking, anyone could come and steal their project! It would be crazy to release the math this early.
obit33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

v2.0 that releases stealth staking will be available in Q2 2018. I actually spoke to one of the devs in the last hour and he told me this: the algorithms that facilitate stealth staking will not be made public until the release of the ghost paper, shortly before the release of v2.0 The reason for this is that if they made the math behind stealth staking public now, a few months before they release stealth staking, anyone could come and steal their project! It would be crazy to release the math this early.

Ya, I spoke to my uncle yesterday and he will release stealth staking in one week. Unclecoin is gonna be huuuuuge... can't show any technical details though, someone might steal it

BUY UNCLECOIN NOW NOW NOW

sigh... how is it that absolutely noone knows the scientific process that should proceed releasing such a new thing as stealth staking. A white paper should be written, it should be peerreviewed by cryptographers and the scientific community. It should be thoroughly vetted and put into code and then peerreviewed again...

by all means, trust some dudes saying they solved something that big without showing you any proof...

No, it would not be crazy to release the math early, it would be normal, so people can look at it and make sure it's foolproof so idiots don't invest money in something that doesn't exist or is utterly broken...
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

Ya, I spoke to my uncle yesterday and he will release stealth staking in one week. Unclecoin is gonna be huuuuuge... can't show any technical details though, someone might steal it

BUY UNCLECOIN NOW NOW NOW

sigh... how is it that absolutely noone knows the scientific process that should proceed releasing such a new thing as stealth staking. A white paper should be written, it should be peerreviewed by cryptographers and the scientific community. It should be thoroughly vetted and put into code and then peerreviewed again...

by all means, trust some dudes saying they solved something that big without showing you any proof...

No, it would not be crazy to release the math early, it would be normal, so people can look at it and make sure it's foolproof so idiots don't invest money in something that doesn't exist or is utterly broken...

Sure, you've got a right to be sceptical until the proof is actually released. But the proof is coming, and the math will be released shortly before v2.0 is implemented. Hopefully then you can see what XSPEC is really about.
obit33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

But the proof is coming, and the math will be released shortly before v2.0 is implemented.

Thank you anonymous person on the internetz, if you say so... will buy xspec now...
Proilyxa

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

Now is a good time to buy Xspec! Price 1.64$  Cheesy
gin113 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

not buying this coin anymore
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

Given that not much has changed since I assume you last bought, wouldn't it be sensible to average down your entry price? They have milestones coming soon so you'll have a better indication then I guess.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

Nope,

This is pure vapourware. If they would have the math, they would show it, not hide it... The fact that it gets shilled here like crazy says enough... they want to create hype to offload their bags at higher prices...

best regards

Spot on.
I won't buy this coin, too many red flags.. too many shills

Remember people when you see a coin being spammed on the forum, check the users.
xspec = all noob members pushing it, usually a bad sign.
gin113 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

Given that not much has changed since I assume you last bought, wouldn't it be sensible to average down your entry price? They have milestones coming soon so you'll have a better indication then I guess.

nope i never bought and never will, too many flags
mycryptostuff

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

People complaining about red flags - let's debate a little about these so-called red flags. Which ones ? People shilling the coin ? When a coin saves 10% of the total circulating supply and use that budget for aggressive marketing everyone gets hyped, but when people read about a promising tech and discuss it on the forums it's shilling - it's not just black and white, people need to do their own research.

XSPEC team does not have a budget for marketing and they never asked / encouraged anyone to shill this coin. They do not want to artificially increase the price, they did not keep an X% amount of coins for their own "product development", they want to develop some good tech and they're actively working on it. Users that choose to believe in this tech and promote it in their own way can affect the coin's public image (for better or worse), but that does not make the tech bad, it remains the same.

I also love people focusing on the promises while discarding the existing implementations.

-easy-to-use working wallet,  POSv3, TOR + OBFS4 support, stealth addresses, ring signatures already make the coin better than 90% of the existing altcoins, yet people cry that stealth staking is not implemented - it's like saying that you got only 2 lambos but you were promised 4 lambos so it's clearly vaporware.
-going back to stealth staking: they promised to implement it at around the end of Q2, it's not end of june yet - you don't hear children cry that santa did not bring their presents in august yet people find it totally natural to bitch that stealth staking is not implemented yet.
-why is the stealth staking tech not public ? as simple as it is, people still find it hard to accept: if they found a way to do it, they HAVE to keep it secret in order to make sure they will be the first ones to implement it, they don't have the manpower to implement it tomorrow but other coins with big bucks can do it - just as in real world, every company that designs a new product will keep everything secret about it until it hits the market.

Bottom line: yes, buying XSPEC at 1.64$ considering the total circulating supply is a legit advice

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

It is lower than $4 at the moment so right now it is a bargain. Market cap is very low considering the technical features of this coin, it is more private than monero and dash but doesn't have the marketing to propel it forwards. Distribution is increasing now so it is definitely becoming more well known, and therefore likely to rise in 2018. Potential price is very high and cryptopia is the best place to get some to hodl

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

$4 for what, if ICON cost $4, then XSpec should be $0.4, I think one of the main issue in this space is people not knowing how to come about valuing a token or coin,  I see XSpec as a penny stock and nothing else.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██