Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:40:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I transfer bitcoins to my bank account?  (Read 727 times)
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

Diffinitly No.
But you can change it to your money the money in your country, if your wallet doesn't have the property to connect to bank account then send it to another digital wallet where in you cannot make transfer....

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

Presently you can't transfer Bitcoins to your bank. Bitcoin required a special type wallet, work on block chain and a specific algorithm. In future banks will also use blockchain technology then it will be possible to transfer Bitcoins to bank.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

for now like it still can not, because in my country are many banks that reject the existence of Bitcoin but do not know also in other state banks if anyone received Bitcoin..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

can not. I think the bank does not accept bitcoin unless you first convert bitcoin to fiat, then can send it to your bank account. unless a bank receives a transaction with bitcoin.

Eterbank

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

I dont thinks, no. Currently no bank allows bitcoin deposit. Maybe in the future. Lets hope.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

Can I transfer bitcoins to my bank account?
I think yes you can transfer your bitcoin thru bank account. But it depends to bank if they allowed or accept bitcoins. Because not all bank are they allowed to receive bitcoins.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

Smiley before anything else about transferring a bitcoin to another bank I think that whatever you say I do what I should do is really insecure as a bitcoin to currency trading with your country and then transfer really uses your bank account .and account too.and it depend on the registration really worth the the money and then pass it on taxation so I'm careful that you which to another bank and then if you say you can and have a bitcoin on the bank account well it's really correct as any currency its the world of reason to change for a currency before getting your account the other one is just like you will receive this say a pound in the bank account. The bank can exchange for ourselves with the bitcoin that really has this idea with an exchange on your own .
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

There's no direct transfer from Bitcoin to bank account. However, there are e-wallets that you can use to convert your Bitcoin into your country's currency and cash it in the bank.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
alonrono

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

No and i don't think you will be abele in the future.
The Bitcoin created just in the other prepuce. that every person control his one money and there aren't a body that run it for him.
cool_sakura

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

As i know direct deposit of BTC to your bank account won't happend . But I watched clip " how to transfer your bitcoin to bank account " . You can consult
https://www.123vid.net/video/how-to-transfer-your-bitcoins-to-bank-account-dfb7d92e368ff7e831331f.html
 good luck  Kiss
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

I think yes you can transfer your bitcoin thru bank account. But it depends to bank if they allowed or accept bitcoins. Because not all bank are they allowed to receive bitcoins.
Around the world very few banks accept bitcoin. So, it is upon the locality you reside and if what you have asked is to convert bitcoin to fiat, then it is possible. Almost each and every bank gives access to the bitcoin related transaction, and with some there are limitations in the transaction value.
tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Of course you can - but first you must sell the BTC, perhaps to localbitcoins.com, if it is available in your country - if not you will need to find a reputable buyer locally - beware of scammers and even robbery! So if you managed to register on a selling site (we will ignore the meetup) then after transferring the Bitcoin, to sell it is put into escrow. IMPOTENT: when you set up the sale, a reference is asked for, DO NOT WRITE Bitcoin / BTC / Cryptocurrency etc, there is a massive risk and likelyhood of your account being shut down by the bank!!! Remember also to check your bank account balance to see if funding has occurred BEFORE releasing the BTC out of escrow!
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

Its not possible to transfer bitcoin directly to our bank account because obviously its a digital currency banks will never accept it. So selling your bitcoin to fiat first before you can transfer the money to your bank.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:58:07 PM

Of course you can transfer but you can convert another currency to download cash in cash.
Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

There are two ways to transfer bitcoins to a bank account, direct way that is unsafe if you transfer them directly to a governmental bank account they will easily track your identity, they will sue you and question you from where you got the bitcoins, and there is the indirect way which i recommend you change your bitcoins to cash and simply transfer them to a bank account.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Rc Cola

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

In our country which is Philippines there is a app supported by the bank. We can withdraw our cash in banks. But we must convert our Bitcoin (BTC) to Philippine Peso (PHP) in their app first. Their are only specific bank that is supported by this app. I don't know to other countries if they have this kind of application.
monergo

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

No and I don't think you be abele in the next few years.
The main purpose of the Bitcoin is to have money with out having someone control it, and if the bank will manage it for you take out the all purpose of Bitcoin.
ThishD

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

Directly you can not do that.Some Country's Bitcoin is not using and they will not give the access for transfer bitcoin to your bank account.But there are more easy ways to convert your bitcoin to fiat money.You can use cex.io to transfer bitcoin.But there Service Charges are Expensive.You can convert your bitcoin to fiat money by trusted Bitcoin Sellers.That's the most easy way to transfer your bitcoin to fiat Currency.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

No, you can not transfer Bitcoin to your bank account.Bitcoin has not yet recognized any bank. Because Bitcoin is completely illegal. You can make it online through various exchanges in USD doller and you can withdraw money.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

No right now its not posssible,BTC is digital currency.Bank accept fiat money.First you have to convert your BTC to cash and then you can able to make this transaction.For this purpose you can sell your BTC to your friends,colleagues,relatives or you can make account on Local BTC and there you can sell your BTC and in this way you bank account receive cash into your account.Right now this is the only way.However if in future banks start accepting BTC in their circles then this will be possible...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: