Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] [ANI] NEW OFFICIAL THREAD 2019  (Read 25159 times)
LeoAxel

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:56:49 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 04:32:33 PM by LeoAxel

No block source available???..... Undecided
I do something wrong?
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

I do something wrong?

Dead project.

This coin worked fine for last 2 years, but new merger has killed it.
Difficulty thru the roof, wallet issues and the swap from old to new coins is a joke.
A huge proportion have already been mined, and the block reward is only 8 coins now.
4 years ago block reward was 8192 coins...
Think about it...i was mining 50,000 - 100,000 a week (single 750ti) 2 years ago, now can't mine 1000 a week with a rig.
LeoAxel

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

I do something wrong?

Dead project.

Difficulty thru the roof, wallet issues and the swap from old to new coins is a joke.
A huge proportion have already been mined, and the block reward is only 8 coins now.
Think about it...i was mining 50,000 - 100,000 a week (single 750ti) 2 years ago, now can't mine 1000 a week with a rig.

It can maybe be a good coin for trading still, but the wallet must work. The wallet I downloadet didnt work...
I just downloadet from the link. Do I have to do more?
minerja

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:16:31 AM

I do something wrong?

Dead project.

It can maybe be a good coin for trading still, but the wallet must work. The wallet I downloadet didnt work...

Nope, there is only 1 wallet...always been iffy though.
totoy

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:44:20 AM

I do something wrong?

Dead project.

Wallet works fine for me
Theres no coinswap
totoy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

Code:
addnode=91.121.115.107:1212
addnode=2.95.233.94:1212
addnode=51.15.203.75:1212
addnode=91.143.171.173:1212
addnode=91.190.179.59:1212
addnode=5.164.83.241:1212
addnode=185.108.213.22:1212
addnode=112.153.2.229:1212
minerja

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

I do something wrong?

Dead project.

Wallet works fine for me
Theres no coinswap

Wow,
I walked away from this coin about 2 months ago (after mining it daily for 2 years+) because it basically got hijacked and there was a full website / discord channel and very extensive white paper detailing exactly how it would be merged and swapped with another coin.
The coinswap ratio was ridiculous...i even joined the discord channel briefly....but then i moved on...
I have just been searching for all that, and it has all disappeared, various people have commented on a different thread about the website disappearing around the time of a massive pump, and the new site mentions nothing.
All in all, i can say i have no idea what has happened to this coin, but my stats are true, what has been a perfectly mineable coin for years is now completely unprofitable.
If i can find any copies of the white paper, and coin swap perhaps via "webarchive" i will give you the links. In the meantime, have fun.
J

Found it....
https://www.reddit.com/r/animecoin/comments/7o6r73/please_see_discord_for_a_new_project_animecoin/
http://anime-coin.com/
http://anime-coin.com/proposal.html

If you can make any sense of that, you're a better man than me...Smiley
J
totoy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

I do something wrong?

Dead project.

Wallet works fine for me
Theres no coinswap

Wow,
I walked away from this coin about 2 months ago (after mining it daily for 2 years+) because it basically got hijacked and there was a full website / discord channel and very extensive white paper detailing exactly how it would be merged and swapped with another coin.
The coinswap ratio was ridiculous...i even joined the discord channel briefly....but then i moved on...
I have just been searching for all that, and it has all disappeared, various people have commented on a different thread about the website disappearing around the time of a massive pump, and the new site mentions nothing.
All in all, i can say i have no idea what has happened to this coin, but my stats are true, what has been a perfectly mineable coin for years is now completely unprofitable.
If i can find any copies of the white paper, and coin swap perhaps via "webarchive" i will give you the links. In the meantime, have fun.
J

Found it....
https://www.reddit.com/r/animecoin/comments/7o6r73/please_see_discord_for_a_new_project_animecoin/

J

Okay youre the better man
minerja

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

I do something wrong?

Dead project.

Wallet works fine for me
Theres no coinswap

Wow,
J

Found it....

J

LOL

Thing is, when there are so many news coins coming out every day, and its so easy to do it, i just don't get why they can't leave the old coins alone. I mean it is the only coin in existance with this algo, and was great fun to mine...but thats life
LeoAxel

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

What does this mean? Should I post this in the folder after I have downloaded my wallet?

BLOCKCHAIN SNAPSHOT 12.01.2018 thanks procoders!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XgDU_ZSXQYKxt18MR9x8D3m4xk5r4DD_
1. download snapshot
2. Backup your wallet.dat
3. Delete all files C:\Users\YouUser\AppData\Roaming\Animecoin
4. Unzip snapshot archive in animecoin appdata folder
totoy

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

I do something wrong?

Dead project.

Wallet works fine for me
Theres no coinswap

Wow,
J

Found it....

J

LOL

Thing is, when there are so many news coins coming out every day, and its so easy to do it, i just don't get why they can't leave the old coins alone. I mean it is the only coin in existance with this algo, and was great fun to mine...but thats life

I agree with you. The coinswap is a joke
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

As far as I know, animation animation industry has always been a leading position in Japan, and I believe that the combination with the block chain will have a good development.
LeoAxel

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 01:19:41 PM by LeoAxel

I have added the nodes in the console... still no connection.. I must do something wrong?

I dont buy any coins if I dont get the wallet working.....
minerja

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

I have added the nodes in the console... still no connection.. I must do something wrong?

The fact that the Dev hasn't come on here to help you, i think speaks volumes for where this coin is heading.
If you really want to get help, google till you  find his Discord channel ( i  had the link but lost it ), otherwise, my thought are go and enjoy mining some of the other 1600 coins in existence.
J
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

Privacy maybe the secure one and vital for the online activity , just need your details how it works , i'm little curious if you seriously developing it.
Calula

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:57:39 PM

I would like to know more about the team who are behind this one
minerja

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

The fact that the Dev hasn't come on here to help you, i think speaks volumes for where this coin is heading.
If you really want to get help, google till you  find his Discord channel ( i  had the link but lost it ), otherwise, my thought are go and enjoy mining some of the other 1600 coins in existence.
J

Here is my working .conf
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=2121
port=1212
gen=0
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
addnode=144.76.71.141:1212
addnode=91.121.115.107:1212
addnode=2.95.233.94:1212
addnode=51.15.203.75:1212
addnode=5.164.83.241:1212
addnode=185.108.213.22:1212
addnode=91.190.179.59:1212
addnode=211.126.129.75:1212
addnode=91.143.171.173:1212
addnode=112.153.2.229:1212

I have 6 connections....BUT... the difficulty is off the chart. When i was mining 100,000 a day, diff was 0.002, i stopped mining at diff 0.1 (still getting about 8k-1k a day). When new wallet came out i tried for 24 hours, diff was 6, and get 8 coins...current diff 1229, so unless you got 6x1080ti rig, not a chance, and even then i think you'll pay more for power than you'll ever earn.
J
supakawaiidesu

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

If you really want to get help, google till you  find his Discord channel ( i  had the link but lost it ), otherwise, my thought are go and enjoy mining some of the other 1600 coins in existence.
J

I would like to know more about the team who are behind this one

Privacy maybe the secure one and vital for the online activity , just need your details how it works , i'm little curious if you seriously developing it.

Im doing a rebrand of this coin myself. The current direction this coin is going for is for a lack of better words lazy. This isnt because the devs ( or rather dev ) is bad its just there isnt marketing for the coin and or a push to make anything happen. Im in the process or making a website and already have a dapp in the process to go alongside it. I want this coin to thrive not only as a meme but with the original vision for a base currency that the anime community can share.  Right now the coin is 3x higher than the bullmarket run we had before which is weird since nothing has been accomplished at all. With that said be on the look out for a new coin thats run by me instead with an actual marketing push. if you would like to know more about what my goals are hmu on discord and ill try to get to you 不愉快です!#0420. I dont want this coin to die but its basically is. I want a strong community following it but the discord is so dead it looks like a bot graveyard. I probably wont be making a btt thread about it unless wanted and or permission to rebrand for the owner himself. And yes I plan to give everyone an equal amount of coins via airdrop form their current amount in fairness (in fact ive already been distributing around). Dont try to contact me here because I honestly never use this forum however I might check back a few times just for the replies this gets.
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

I am using the wallet that can be found here: https://github.com/testzcrypto/Animecoin/releases/tag/0.8.3.2

Is there another wallet I should be using, or does anyone how I can fix the wallet I am using?
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

Anime lovers will be happy to hear about your project and coin. The uniting gateway for all creative people.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: