Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum prediction in 2018  (Read 3611 times)
shanghai

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

I am expecting ETH to reach $ 1000 by the end of the year but it seems unpredictable as governments increasingly tighten cryptocurrency. SEC accept ETF at the end of the year is also a worry, although it does not affect the price but it may cause the price to not be like.
v0nyu

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

we have already the answer Grin ethereum cant and never beat bitcoin in this time or anytime Grin ethereum has been down more than 200$ make people affraid to invest on ethereum right now
even XRP could be better tha ethereum in market capitalization some days ago Grin

Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

I am expecting ETH to reach $ 1000 by the end of the year but it seems unpredictable as governments increasingly tighten cryptocurrency. SEC accept ETF at the end of the year is also a worry, although it does not affect the price but it may cause the price to not be like.
I think you must be optimistic that ethereum will reach $ 1,000 by the end of this year because ethereum is one of the future coins and I still believe ethereum prices will reach $ 1000 by the end of this year
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

I think you must be optimistic that ethereum will reach $ 1,000 by the end of this year because ethereum is one of the future coins and I still believe ethereum prices will reach $ 1000 by the end of this year
If you still take into account the information that the team will implement by the end of 2018 technology to scale the block chain, this will clearly affect pricing.
Coinseeker22

Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

Ethereum still shows a a bad investment for 2018 according to forecast sites, it will continue to decline upto the month of October until November. It manage to bounce back a little but didn’t manage to remove it bearish flag. I lost its spot with XRP and now down in the line again.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Pendularin

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

Yes, Ethereum might reach 2 thousand but it will be a long way. I mean the first part of it. In winter 2018  it will be gaining faster and faster.

Correct mate, ethereum can reach to that price and for it's growing demand on the recent day I do hope much better than that we'll see price more than $2K or might be 5K in the future. There's no barriers on dreaming for our asset specially on those people who holds different types of coins, it can be eth or bitcoin. The principle and potential profit was always the same, they're all volatile.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

It is very difficult to predict ethereum prices in 2018,
even so I hope the best, hopefully by the end of the year ethereum can recover,
and the most important thing is that we just follow the development to make it clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

the situation on ETH is ambiguous lately and many sell coins but by the end of the year the situation will change for the better
I also hope that at the end of the year ethereum will recover,
the most important thing is we remain optimistic and just follow the developments in the future to be clearer
Surely all of them definitely hope the same as you,
and hopefully he will be able to recover completely later this year.
and the important thing is we just follow the development
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

My prediction in 2018 is mainly at the end of the year if ethereum prices can certainly be one of the best coins, because we can see that it will happen and just wait for the moment...

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

At the moment ethereum has passed the 1000$ limit. what will happen at the end of 2018. will it passed the Bit coin ?
In the mid 2018, eth will be 2000. In the end of 2018 eth will be 2500 - 3000. I hope the price will rise slowly. If there is no more government regulation Issues, cryptos will be the most hunted investment platform. WHen share holders trade cryptocurrencies they will spend their cash in trading cryptos. It means there is high demand.

The truth is that by mid-2018, ETH drops to $ 500 and now has an ETH rate below $ 200. Therefore, it is complicated to predict the exchange rate of ETH at this time. You can only hold and continue to expect the market rate to increase in the next time.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:21:58 AM

Yes, Ethereum might reach 2 thousand but it will be a long way. I mean the first part of it. In winter 2018  it will be gaining faster and faster.
Wow such a cool argument to say that it would pass $2000. I'll say ethereum is different from bitcoin. They're the same as cryptocurrency but as functions, people think at totally different perspective. I don't exactly know for sure, but I think it that way. Ethereum will always exist along with bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

At the moment ethereum has passed the 1000$ limit. what will happen at the end of 2018. will it passed the Bit coin ?
In the mid 2018, eth will be 2000. In the end of 2018 eth will be 2500 - 3000. I hope the price will rise slowly. If there is no more government regulation Issues, cryptos will be the most hunted investment platform. WHen share holders trade cryptocurrencies they will spend their cash in trading cryptos. It means there is high demand.

The truth is that by mid-2018, ETH drops to $ 500 and now has an ETH rate below $ 200. Therefore, it is complicated to predict the exchange rate of ETH at this time. You can only hold and continue to expect the market rate to increase in the next time.

many predict that in 2018 ethereum prices will continue to increase higher than the ATH figure that has been achieved, but the reality is far from the predictions they predict. Its fluctuating movements are indeed very difficult to predict where ethereum prices will move, which we certainly can only hope for an increase to come soon.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

My Ethereum prediction in 2018:
The hope that ethereum could reach at least $ 3000 this year is gone, the market that continues to drop is the biggest factor that makes users sell ethereum at low prices, but I am sure that at the end of this year ethereum prices can reach at least $ 1000.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

I think at end of year 2018 eth price will rise, but could not the same as the last year. Eth can not be replaced bitcoin alone, the price difference away. I hope eth will soon be improved.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

If nothing changes fundamentally, then the price will fall. Like the prices of other coins. There are very few working projects. In the markets there are only speculations. Need new money (FOMO) or the real work of many projects

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

You're exaggerated budz.look at the value of ethereum now.this is the reality now and stop assuming that the ethereum surpassed bitcoin because this will only happen in your dreams and will never become truly

Bitcoin will dominate this market and will never be dethroned till future

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

You're exaggerated budz.look at the value of ethereum now.this is the reality now and stop assuming that the ethereum surpassed bitcoin because this will only happen in your dreams and will never become truly

Bitcoin will dominate this market and will never be dethroned till future

yes that is true i don't know what he is thinking about eth of $200 can overcome btc of $6500 in what reason could such a thing happened on the cryptoworld even if such it won't be just this 2018.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

By the end of the year, the price of ETH will cross more than 500$ because the price went very low in the market and has the ability to increase its price. So always try to hold as many coins as possible in the market to get the most benefits for holding ETH.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

I find it hard to ETH always exceed the BTC, but as the ICO market continues to boom, so will further rise in the price of the ETH, unless countries a total ban on ICO, otherwise the ETH prices would rise further.
no one can know for sure about the future, because that is the nature and risk of cryptocurrencies, the most important thing now is to be clever at utilizing the opportunities that arise to gain profit
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

By the end of the year, the price of ETH will cross more than 500$ because the price went very low in the market and has the ability to increase its price. So always try to hold as many coins as possible in the market to get the most benefits for holding ETH.
Nobody can guess what the price will be in future but Ethereum is not going away. Once market becomes bullish, it will rise and go back to old highs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: