Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum prediction in 2018  (Read 3610 times)
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

At the moment ethereum has passed the 1000$ limit. what will happen at the end of 2018. will it passed the Bit coin ?

Im my opinion,  ethereum can still boost up to $500 within this year even though the market is not in a good condition and I hope that what happen last year will repeat so that we as investors can cherish soon. 
double the current price and it is very possible if there are still many people who are interested in investing and they are very confident to be able to get the benefits

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

My prediction for ethereum is very positive for the end of the year. I don't know that it can go more down or up in the near future. but I hope that the prices can be as high as the prices of the 2018 january in the beginning of the 2019.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

More expensive than Bitcoin, Ethereum cryptocurrency will not be, because they have completely different technologies. Bitcoin will always be the most expensive and the first cryptocurrency in the world.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

By the end of the year it should start to grow due to the news background and improve its own network for handed coins.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

A few weeks ago, Ethereum declined to $ 170, which we could call a dip, and is now still at non-high levels. Although a lot of investors seem to have given up, I expect to see a rebound in the near future.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Hopefully the price can improve because now the market is experiencing a price decline and this makes many people feel disadvantaged by this price decline
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

A few weeks ago, Ethereum declined to $ 170, which we could call a dip, and is now still at non-high levels. Although a lot of investors seem to have given up, I expect to see a rebound in the near future.
I don't think it'll rebound within this year. maybe we see some positivity next year. this year was hard for Bitcoin , Ethereum other altcoins and ICOs. I think ICO will over now. and then crypto will start raising.
there is only one way to increase crypto is to stop ICOs. and adopt the already exist Coins and tokens.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

Hopefully the price can improve because now the market is experiencing a price decline and this makes many people feel disadvantaged by this price decline
You are absolutely right about the poor state of users morally. But what can be said about those users of cryptocurrency who invested in cryptocurrency at the end of 2017, they have now lost all hope of returning the money spent, I'm not talking about any profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

I think that the price of Ethereum by the end of 2018 will be about $ 2000, which is much cheaper than Bitcoin. However, the price may be even lower given Ethereum's downward trend.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

I think that the price of Ethereum by the end of 2018 will be about $ 2000, which is much cheaper than Bitcoin. However, the price may be even lower given Ethereum's downward trend.
This is a good price for such a coin. At the end of the year, it will be possible to make good X's.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

I think if ethereum's value is still at a safe level and has a good price, a sharp decline will not occur, it will definitely increase again. Surely the community will continue to maintain this situation, and next year can go back up and stay safe.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

In my opinion, it is not possible for ETH to exceed $ 1000 this year, so I think that now if investing in ETH would be a disadvantage for those who choose this option, nowadays I should invest in a new coin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

At the moment ethereum has passed the 1000$ limit. what will happen at the end of 2018. will it passed the Bit coin ?
In the mid 2018, eth will be 2000. In the end of 2018 eth will be 2500 - 3000. I hope the price will rise slowly. If there is no more government regulation Issues, cryptos will be the most hunted investment platform. WHen share holders trade cryptocurrencies they will spend their cash in trading cryptos. It means there is high demand.
What you’ve said is not speculation instewd that’s hallucinations lol

Imagine you said in mid of 2018 price will be $2,000 when the truth is it turns to $200 how huge that low compared to your value.sometimes we dont need to be over reactant because things might fails us
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Im my opinion,  ethereum can still boost up to $500 within this year even though the market is not in a good condition and I hope that what happen last year will repeat so that we as investors can cherish soon. 
double the current price and it is very possible if there are still many people who are interested in investing and they are very confident to be able to get the benefits

I am not a fortune teller but I predict that your dreams and wishes will come true: Ethereum will sure reach 500. I guess that after it hits 500, it will not stop and go on climbing the hill.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

I think it is better to hold your ETH coins for a longer time. Think about a period of two years, when it can reach 3 thousand. It will be the coolest profit in this case.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

More expensive than Bitcoin, Ethereum cryptocurrency will not be, because they have completely different technologies. Bitcoin will always be the most expensive and the first cryptocurrency in the world.
What are you talking about? "More expensive than Bitcoin"?

I think it is better to hold your ETH coins for a longer time. Think about a period of two years, when it can reach 3 thousand. It will be the coolest profit in this case.
People keep telling that you nee to hold and hold but 2 years is fricking long time and I doubt you don't touch that ETH in that period.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
molla_corda

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

The forecast for Ethereum at the end of the year is as follows: it will cost 600$ - 700$. This year will not be able to catch up with Bitcoin, only next year "win".

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

Looking at the current market conditions that still drop, the highest price that can still be reached by ethereum at the end of the year is $ 1000, if there is an optimist that the price can reach $ 10,000, the beginning of November, the price of ethereum must reach $ 1500.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

People keep telling that you nee to hold and hold but 2 years is fricking long time and I doubt you don't touch that ETH in that period.
I guess he will. it will not be touched by him if he was getting another source to earn money. At least MN and POS token should take an important part in this case.
But i'm not sure if the big bullish trend will come in 2  years later dude. This is a speculation market and anything can be happened. So far only a little increase and it means nothing

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
otong

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

The market cannot be predicted whether it will increase or not. in Q4 2018 because in fact today there are more and more issues and make the market decrease and certainly will harm many parties
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: