Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum prediction in 2018  (Read 3611 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:47:49 PM

My personal opinion, Ethereum will rise again and take the right place among the coin community. There is no doubt about that. Upcoming hard forks will also help this year.
Now the price should go up because hardfork will occur. but we see that the market has experienced a lot of decline, but this year is still long and the market hopes are still there
nevertheless, no one can predict further developments, since there is no guarantee that the fall will not return again.Although if we evaluate the events of a month ago, then compared with today we got plus 50%.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:54:29 PM

At the moment ethereum has passed the 1000$ limit. what will happen at the end of 2018. will it passed the Bit coin ?
Never. The year 2018 was over we are currently in 2019 and the current ethereum price is at $120 while the bitcoin price is at $3500 respectively. I see no chance for Ethereum surpassing bitcoin in anyway so stop thinking the impossible.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:14:12 AM

my opinion was ethereum will be 5000 dollars in end of year.
now it is 125 dollar.
nearly 1/40 . 2.5%
a good prediction for me
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:38:53 AM

My personal opinion, Ethereum will rise again and take the right place among the coin community. There is no doubt about that. Upcoming hard forks will also help this year.
The community is big but nowadays people are not really very interested in taking positions. we know that nowadays ethereum has experienced a large decline
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:44:00 AM

The community is big but nowadays people are not really very interested in taking positions. we know that nowadays ethereum has experienced a large decline

Ethereum has seen a price jump due to the hard fork fever but couldn't manage to sustain momentum and dipped 25%+ recently after the hard fork got over and delayed(Constantinople)

Bullish Case:

After the recent drop it tested the support level of $116-$117 and jumped(15%+) to $131 price level recently.
If it manages to hold this level $116+ and breaks $151+ price level then we might test $200 level in the coming days/weeks.

Bearish Case:

If it doesn't hold the $107-$111 level then it might see price level below $80 in the coming days/weeks.
Overall the recent case of price movements has been "Buy the rumour , Sell the news" example which happen quite often in cryptocurrency.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:25:43 PM

Ethereum has seen a price jump due to the hard fork fever but couldn't manage to sustain momentum and dipped 25%+ recently after the hard fork got over and delayed(Constantinople)

Bullish Case:

After the recent drop it tested the support level of $116-$117 and jumped(15%+) to $131 price level recently.
If it manages to hold this level $116+ and breaks $151+ price level then we might test $200 level in the coming days/weeks.

Bearish Case:

If it doesn't hold the $107-$111 level then it might see price level below $80 in the coming days/weeks.
Overall the recent case of price movements has been "Buy the rumour , Sell the news" example which happen quite often in cryptocurrency.
If you do not take into account the year 2016, when an active cryptocurrency PR campaign was conducted, which affected the results of 2017, today, not only forecasts do not reflect reality. In any case, everything happens the other way around.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:51:06 AM

While ethereum has suffered greatly during this bear market ethereum is still one of the coins at the top of the market, the only coin that surpassed it was ripple and even ripple is not that far away and we only need a slight correction in the price for ethereum to claim its position as the second best coin after bitcoin so I am not really worried about the long term prospects of ethereum.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:11:33 AM

I also think that Ethereum will recover very soon. It will take its second position as its market capitalization will grow. Suppose, millions of people that support this project and believe in it, cannot be mistaken.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:50:44 PM

I also think that Ethereum will recover very soon. It will take its second position as its market capitalization will grow. Suppose, millions of people that support this project and believe in it, cannot be mistaken.
One of the proofs of the future prospects of ethereum is that over 90% of all ico companies on the market use the erc20 platform. I think that the developers would not choose the platform efirium as a deliberately bad project.
fullzero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:12:38 PM

One of the proofs of the future prospects of ethereum is that over 90% of all ico companies on the market use the erc20 platform. I think that the developers would not choose the platform efirium as a deliberately bad project.

Reducing the block reward is a move in the right direction.  I don't expect any major growth for Ethereum in the next 6 months.  The hardfork should cause a temporary wave.

Many people have alignment of interest with the ETH/USD exchange rate.   This is meaningless unless these people are doing something to attract additional new capital to ETH. 

Even with the block reward reduction, ETH will still require new capital to maintain the ETH/USD exchange rate.

todamars2018

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:13:46 PM

i hope that eth will kickback to 500$ in 2019

it would be nice for stable growth and stability of markets
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:58:03 PM

I think it will really increase ,,, we will see every month ethereum increase even though berlahan .. I hope at the end of 2018 can approach Bitcoin can even exceed ... we will see the end of 2018 this ....
no one can predict the development of any crypto currency for sure because that is the nature and progress of crypto currencies depends on investors who like you have confidence in the development of crypto currencies
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:21:30 PM

I think it will really increase ,,, we will see every month ethereum increase even though berlahan .. I hope at the end of 2018 can approach Bitcoin can even exceed ... we will see the end of 2018 this ....
no one can predict the development of any crypto currency for sure because that is the nature and progress of crypto currencies depends on investors who like you have confidence in the development of crypto currencies
I think that it is impossible to predict anything in the near future, since the market is unpredictable and is still at a stagnation stage today. There, I already understand that cryptocurrency has great potential and future, but it will take years to restore the market for a long time, perhaps years.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:51:21 PM

Ethereum has potential to achieve 170 $, because this target is closer as you think. You know, people should be aware of it and don't go in short term trades to catch movement of 5-10 $. I am middle term trader and i think that you have to buy ethereum now and then simply wait once it achieve 170$. Good risk/return
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:04:20 PM

Still, I believe that the price of Ether will go up in 2019. The development team is talking about some changes. I think this will lead to higher prices.

Luke1

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:54:32 AM

I think it is time to close this thread. Because now is 2019. And we all can see, Ethereum Price was going down a lot in last year 2018
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:09:35 AM

I think it is time to close this thread. Because now is 2019. And we all can see, Ethereum Price was going down a lot in last year 2018
maybe the situation of the fall of the market can now stop, but seeing the current situation cannot really gain confidence. where the possibility of the market falling again is still there, and we must realize that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: