Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the currency of the future? hahaha  (Read 441 times)
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Bitcoin is a dad & founder for all cryptocurrencies. Nobody should use BTC to buy cup of coffee due high comissions, but the a lot amount of crypto is trading just for BTC on thousands exchanges.
Do you want anonimity? Use monero or similiar one
Do you want fast and cheap transactions? Look at BitShares or even DogeCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

I doubt bitcoin will get to the point where it is the only currency we use. Maybe thousands of years from now but not any time soon.
it is quite difficult if we believe bitcoin can be a currency in the future. because the bitcoin is quite difficult to understand. so it takes time to develop bitcoin into the currency in the future.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

Bitcoin was the virtual currency of IT geeks and hackers. After the bitcoins began to buy housekeepers, children, janitors, postmen and even my grandmother, they became impossible to use.
High commission, today my friend wanted to pay the BTC through a token for a cup of coffee worth $ 5, he would have to pay a commission of $ 10. Grin
Anonymity? hahaha, any person knows where and on what wallet funds are transferred.
The currency of the future does not have commissions and makes transfers instantly!
Today I can say that BTC has no future if it does not solve its problems. Companies will switch to other, more modern currencies such as "gram."
P.S Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.

Sucks right? I've been using bitcoin for my games and to transfer fund to different wallet. But due to high transaction fee, it all ended. Even below $1 amount have a $10 transaction fee.

fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

We can never know if its Bitcoin or Ethereum or other coins but one thing is clear: were a step closer into a digital currency world. One major contributor to this is people loving the idea of a decentralized currency and the growing distrust of banks and government.
Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

Hehe yeah i don't think bitcoin will be a future payment neither.. This coin became way to big to be used as a normal currency. Like you already mentioned, its transaction fee's are ridiculous. There are smaller coins with more stable fees but with the current technology even those are almost impossible to implement as they come with the same problem when they growth as big as BTC..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ronypro

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

Bitcoin was the virtual currency of IT geeks and hackers. After the bitcoins began to buy housekeepers, children, janitors, postmen and even my grandmother, they became impossible to use.
High commission, today my friend wanted to pay the BTC through a token for a cup of coffee worth $ 5, he would have to pay a commission of $ 10. Grin
Anonymity? hahaha, any person knows where and on what wallet funds are transferred.
The currency of the future does not have commissions and makes transfers instantly!
Today I can say that BTC has no future if it does not solve its problems. Companies will switch to other, more modern currencies such as "gram."
P.S Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh take a leave dude.
Bitcoin is not your cup of tea for sure.
Its in its adoption stage.Come back when we have the lightning network .Peace
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

Why this topic? The problem of high commissions is known to everyone. Everybody understands everything perfectly. Sooner or later this problem will be solved. Even now it is being solved, only somebody deliberately slows down the solution. Bitcoin doesn't stand still, it develops.

In addition, when they say that bitcoin is the currency of the future, first of all it implies a cryptocurrency / blockchain technology, and not bitcoin itself. It's easier for an uninitiated person to get an idea.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

This, this is the biggest problem facing BTC atm. It has lost much of its original vision that me and other old school members had. There used to be a vibrant economy. The high transaction fees have killed that.

Artgame

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Maybe not Bitcoin itself, but it can be some new cryptocurrency (which will fix BTC problems)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

This may happen.Because revolution 4.0 or otherwise is bitcoin is strongly developed for many years back here.Bitcoin is very much chosen to change its currency, this leads to the Banks will no longer stand, but instead bitcoin will be used extensively with developed countries and will gradually spread throughout the world.

cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

Bitcoin will have to evolve to accommodate small transactions or may never be fit for this perpose, take gold for example, you can't pay with that it's just a story of value, bitcoin could be just that. Why don't you use an alt for small payments in the mean time?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Agree to that! Bitcoin will lead in the near future but I can't tell its gonna be the currency. Depends on how it works into each countries.
Bitcoin will have to evolve to accommodate small transactions or may never be fit for this perpose, take gold for example, you can't pay with that it's just a story of value, bitcoin could be just that. Why don't you use an alt for small payments in the mean time?
Ciastek0609

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

I sure have many issues but it's still evolving and becoming more popular. I think did'n show full potential yet.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

Yes,bitcoin has very bright chance to become the currency of the future.It has all the potential.At the moment bitcoin is Spreading like a fire.I hope bitcoin will become our future currency.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

The outrageous fees are just getting out of hand these days and because of that almost no one is making transactions these and that maybe one of the reason why the value keep dropping. I am beginning to wonder who control these fees being collected by miners in the first place.
posesion19

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

I think It’s really hard to predict.But many believe that the new money is turning digital.
Tama21

Activity: 87

Peace Begins with a Smile

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

The future of currency would still be the same one that we have now, though it would be more digital in nature
paipaicoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

good~!!
ErinnSin

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

Not being useful for small transactions, doesn't necessarily mean that it hasn't got potential. It just doesn't suit your individual needs.

It is useful in other situations though.

Don't know why but I kind of agree with you. If you count the adult industry as one of the "other situations", I'm all in on bitcoingirls.live:)))
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

Perhaps BTC will be become gold in the future. it become a reserve and a barometer of wealth. The rest of the coins/tokens will served as currency.
The price itself of btc is hard to become a common currency.
But this things will not happen in our generation. besides we don't know about the future of btc it could just gone because of the new technology sprouted. 
yes bitcoin is the currency of the future the price keeps increasing. bitcoin is not useful for small transactions, it will be useful for larger transactions such as paying your utility bills and other online payments.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: