Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the currency of the future? hahaha  (Read 441 times)
beznomerov (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Bitcoin was the virtual currency of IT geeks and hackers. After the bitcoins began to buy housekeepers, children, janitors, postmen and even my grandmother, they became impossible to use.
High commission, today my friend wanted to pay the BTC through a token for a cup of coffee worth $ 5, he would have to pay a commission of $ 10. Grin
Anonymity? hahaha, any person knows where and on what wallet funds are transferred.
The currency of the future does not have commissions and makes transfers instantly!
Today I can say that BTC has no future if it does not solve its problems. Companies will switch to other, more modern currencies such as "gram."
P.S Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zebii memon

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

bitcoin is the currency of future after some years its price is increases
MediChain

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

Not being useful for small transactions, doesn't necessarily mean that it hasn't got potential. It just doesn't suit your individual needs.

It is useful in other situations though.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Anonymity is different from privacy. Bitcoin is anonymous(or pseudo-anonymous) because you wouldn't know who owns those wallets and whose sending those transactions. You're talking about privacy, it's definitely not private since you can see every transaction and its content. If you think there's a problem with privacy then you should read more about cryptocurrencies in general. Bitcoin was made exactly this way.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

Bitcoin was the virtual currency of IT geeks and hackers. After the bitcoins began to buy housekeepers, children, janitors, postmen and even my grandmother, they became impossible to use.
High commission, today my friend wanted to pay the BTC through a token for a cup of coffee worth $ 5, he would have to pay a commission of $ 10. Grin
Anonymity? hahaha, any person knows where and on what wallet funds are transferred.
The currency of the future does not have commissions and makes transfers instantly!
Today I can say that BTC has no future if it does not solve its problems. Companies will switch to other, more modern currencies such as "gram."
P.S Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.

Perhaps BTC will be become gold in the future. it become a reserve and a barometer of wealth. The rest of the coins/tokens will served as currency.
The price itself of btc is hard to become a common currency.
But this things will not happen in our generation. besides we don't know about the future of btc it could just gone because of the new technology sprouted. 
shazzeyglass

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

I doubt bitcoin will get to the point where it is the only currency we use. Maybe thousands of years from now but not any time soon.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

Bitcoin will never become the currency for every government, Bitcoin will always stay as an online currency. The reason is because it will never be accepted by government because they'll not gain anything from it. Transaction is anonymous and anyone can create multi Bitcoin address which government will not be able to trace.
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

Bitcoin is not the currency of the future in my opinion. It's some kind of asset or investment. Currency of the future should be easy to use and earn, it has to be accepted everywhere. I cannot name any crypto right now that could be a currency of the future.
Original sin

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Bitcoin is the new gold
Andrewsito

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

I honestly do not believe that BTC will be the currency of the future, but I do believe that it is the first step towards such a future.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

Oh looks, it's another one of these threads complaining about the fees. You do realize the high fees are a temporary roadblock, one which is being worked on from multiple angles. Obviously nobody wants to pay $10 in fees for a $5 Coffee, but the lightning network promises to massively reduce that, by only charging you a defined channel fee. Of course, the volatility of BTC will also need to be reduced to be an effective currency, but this can be circumvented by having some sort of rakeback system implemented.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

The BTC wants to be the currency of the future, so it is necessary to solve the problem of block congestion. If lightning network can solve this problem, it is completely possible to become a currency.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Millertheguy

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

I highly doubt bitcoin is the coin of the future because of all the complications such as transfer fees with it as well as it not being embraced by every government being a hindrance.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

Bitcoin will never become the currency for every government, Bitcoin will always stay as an online currency. The reason is because it will never be accepted by government because they'll not gain anything from it. Transaction is anonymous and anyone can create multi Bitcoin address which government will not be able to trace.

I second to this. Though bitcoin aims to be a useful tool for convenience and practicality, I think it will only get worse.
Government will never find a way to control it instead set enormous tax along with our present problem, traffic causing high fees. The increasing blocksize is helpful but it is still not the only point of the whole concept.
Bitcoin's best feature now is the "no third party" part IMO.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

the ETH is more likely to be really the currency of the future, bitcoin still exists because it is the first known but little by little it loses its place of dominant
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

Bitcoin is Already available in most of the country. It will raise continuously in future. This value is high so some peoples are think it is not convenient to use in shopping and some low transaction. But it is converted decimal value also so it is useful to all the purchasing sites. It is easy to handle in any places. But most of the countries are not legalized in Bitcoin. In future all the countries are accept.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

You could use apples as currency or tulips but the apples tend to go off after a week so why would
anyone want to use something that costs $30 each time that it gets moved in Bitcoin transaction
fees when they could be using something like "Sliver-Coin" that only costs $0.01 each time it gets
moved.  (People once clipped bits off silver coins)

My friend your logic seem broken and blind faith does not cut it with me so let me see you
put some meat on them bones please

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

For sure it is one of the future currency in this world after the demand of bitcoin solidifies the stand of bitcoin in the world which can help improve the price increase of bitcoin in which if that happens there is a very good possibility that majority of the companies in this world would accept bitcoin as mode of payment.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

I highly doubt bitcoin is the coin of the future because of all the complications such as transfer fees with it as well as it not being embraced by every government being a hindrance.
No one really likes what is going on with the fees and normally, if we go on like this, bitcoin will obviously be far away from being a currency. However, this is not something that is not being worked on, we all know how far everyone have been longing for the Lightening Network with the hope that it will end up changing a lot of things for bitcoin. Nothing is permanent, and we may not be where we want to be, but we are sure not where we used to be far back as 2009. A lot has changed and hopefully things will get better.
poliy1219

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

To be sure, bitcoin is the currency of the future. The high transaction cost of bitcoin, which is very prominent at the time of small transactions, may lose a lot of users in a few years. But I think bitcoin will always exist as the best investment, and people will need more altcoin to do fast, inexpensive transactions.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Bitcoin is a dad & founder for all cryptocurrencies. Nobody should use BTC to buy cup of coffee due high comissions, but the a lot amount of crypto is trading just for BTC on thousands exchanges.
Do you want anonimity? Use monero or similiar one
Do you want fast and cheap transactions? Look at BitShares or even DogeCoin
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

I doubt bitcoin will get to the point where it is the only currency we use. Maybe thousands of years from now but not any time soon.
it is quite difficult if we believe bitcoin can be a currency in the future. because the bitcoin is quite difficult to understand. so it takes time to develop bitcoin into the currency in the future.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

Sucks right? I've been using bitcoin for my games and to transfer fund to different wallet. But due to high transaction fee, it all ended. Even below $1 amount have a $10 transaction fee.

fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

We can never know if its Bitcoin or Ethereum or other coins but one thing is clear: were a step closer into a digital currency world. One major contributor to this is people loving the idea of a decentralized currency and the growing distrust of banks and government.
Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

Hehe yeah i don't think bitcoin will be a future payment neither.. This coin became way to big to be used as a normal currency. Like you already mentioned, its transaction fee's are ridiculous. There are smaller coins with more stable fees but with the current technology even those are almost impossible to implement as they come with the same problem when they growth as big as BTC..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ronypro

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh take a leave dude.
Bitcoin is not your cup of tea for sure.
Its in its adoption stage.Come back when we have the lightning network .Peace
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

Why this topic? The problem of high commissions is known to everyone. Everybody understands everything perfectly. Sooner or later this problem will be solved. Even now it is being solved, only somebody deliberately slows down the solution. Bitcoin doesn't stand still, it develops.

In addition, when they say that bitcoin is the currency of the future, first of all it implies a cryptocurrency / blockchain technology, and not bitcoin itself. It's easier for an uninitiated person to get an idea.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

This, this is the biggest problem facing BTC atm. It has lost much of its original vision that me and other old school members had. There used to be a vibrant economy. The high transaction fees have killed that.

Artgame

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Maybe not Bitcoin itself, but it can be some new cryptocurrency (which will fix BTC problems)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

This may happen.Because revolution 4.0 or otherwise is bitcoin is strongly developed for many years back here.Bitcoin is very much chosen to change its currency, this leads to the Banks will no longer stand, but instead bitcoin will be used extensively with developed countries and will gradually spread throughout the world.

cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

Bitcoin will have to evolve to accommodate small transactions or may never be fit for this perpose, take gold for example, you can't pay with that it's just a story of value, bitcoin could be just that. Why don't you use an alt for small payments in the mean time?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Agree to that! Bitcoin will lead in the near future but I can't tell its gonna be the currency. Depends on how it works into each countries.
Bitcoin will have to evolve to accommodate small transactions or may never be fit for this perpose, take gold for example, you can't pay with that it's just a story of value, bitcoin could be just that. Why don't you use an alt for small payments in the mean time?
Ciastek0609

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

I sure have many issues but it's still evolving and becoming more popular. I think did'n show full potential yet.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

Yes,bitcoin has very bright chance to become the currency of the future.It has all the potential.At the moment bitcoin is Spreading like a fire.I hope bitcoin will become our future currency.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

The outrageous fees are just getting out of hand these days and because of that almost no one is making transactions these and that maybe one of the reason why the value keep dropping. I am beginning to wonder who control these fees being collected by miners in the first place.
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

I think It’s really hard to predict.But many believe that the new money is turning digital.
Tama21

Activity: 87

Peace Begins with a Smile

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

The future of currency would still be the same one that we have now, though it would be more digital in nature
paipaicoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

good~!!
ErinnSin

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

Not being useful for small transactions, doesn't necessarily mean that it hasn't got potential. It just doesn't suit your individual needs.

It is useful in other situations though.

Don't know why but I kind of agree with you. If you count the adult industry as one of the "other situations", I'm all in on bitcoingirls.live:)))
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

Perhaps BTC will be become gold in the future. it become a reserve and a barometer of wealth. The rest of the coins/tokens will served as currency.
The price itself of btc is hard to become a common currency.
But this things will not happen in our generation. besides we don't know about the future of btc it could just gone because of the new technology sprouted. 
yes bitcoin is the currency of the future the price keeps increasing. bitcoin is not useful for small transactions, it will be useful for larger transactions such as paying your utility bills and other online payments.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

No. you are right because bitcoin has a serious transaction problem currently and if the bitcoin core developers didn't install the right update on time, many bitcoin users will jump to the next train. Bitcoin was very fast but due to certain issues people are now paying up to $30 per single transaction which is really unacceptable.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

Bitcoin has built reputation in the crypto currency world, however as it grows bigger, it's transaction fees are also getting higher and higher, it was like you are sending a little amount yet you are paying more than the amount you are sending. Bitcoin's advantage of having faster transactions is being contradicted by its' bigger transaction fees and getting slower process of transactions.

hopingman05

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

Its been the problem right now, that is why people called bitcoin as the "new gold" or "gold 2.0". BTC is not practical anymore to use on small or even medium transaction because of its high fees.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Indeed. Some people says that bitcoin would become our future currency where you can used in all kind of transaction especially on online world. I also think that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and I hope it would happen because it may lead to a high income.
WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

I know your feeling. this is the weakness of Bitcoin but I believe in the future the developers will improve this proplem. we must be patient.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
hopingman05

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

I know your feeling. this is the weakness of Bitcoin but I believe in the future the developers will improve this proplem. we must be patient.

I hope it will happen soon. Because as of now people are now losing trust on bitcoin. Calling altcoins as the next bitcoin or a coin that could replace bitcoin. Been seeing a lot of this threads this day.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Not bitcoin but this concept 'cryptocurrency' or electronik cash would be the world currency in the future. Bitcoin does not necessarily need to be that one.

popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

It depends to which country you belong to as in some countries like Japan it is declared as a legitimate currency but in many countries it is still an unregulated currency (remember it is not illegal but just unregulated) and it will be legalized in many more countries as it is increasing becoming accepted as a payment by many companies.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

I think bitcoin can be the currency of the future because almost of the monetary activities can be performed by bitcoin now.  Like buying goods online,  paying bills,  etc.. So bitcoin can be the future currency. 
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Bitcoin transaction fees are indeed high and that's the biggest problem right now. It should be solved by introducing Lightning Network which is really close and has already made it to the mainnet. It's available on few services such as Yalls and TorGuard. I have to agree that Bitcoin lacks anonymity but it won't be easy to fix this issue. Right now, Monero is the best choice for anonymous transaction. Bitcoin has a lot of users, imagine what would happen if community was halved or a major bug in code occurred.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Bitcoin was not a currency. Now he is an asset to preserve capital. The Commission is very high which makes it impossible to use in trade. But when you put a large amount of bitcoins then the Commission is $ 10 is not a problem. When there is agreement within the community of bitcoin could easily become the best currency.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

Everything can be. But still, the dollar will not be pushed out. But everything goes to this. Soon bitcoin will cost a lot. And so it makes sense to do this thing. To be a millionaire later
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

The fees at the moment are pretty cheap.

If you are complaining just for a single fee of $10, then you do not even know how much money you need to pay for a single wire transfer.

No offense, but last month, i sent money to a company and i had to pay $50 for the fee of my bank.

And it took 15 days.
elvinson

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

It may not be necessary for you, but for others it is very necessary and important.
KurtR90

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

The cryptocurrencies or digital currencies have won the headlines and the attention of investors in recent days for the impressive returns they have given throughout this year. In the particular case of bitcoin we speak of an increase in its price of more than 600%, after touching briefly last Thursday, levels of 7,300 dollars per bitcoin  Smiley
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

If bitcoin cannot be used for your purpose then that does not mean it's useless, of course, it's the king in today's crypto world where bitcoin is best known for its' anonymous transaction which is the reason for getting demand and popular among the traders. And this is the reason I think the government is not making it legal for now as they are still preparing the rules and guideline for using it in future for sure, and I think there are chances to see bitcoin as a national online currency for few countries or they might introduce their own new crypto coin. The future of bitcoin and crypto coins is bright and people are planning right from now onwards.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:13:14 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 09:55:30 AM by felipe04

OP i think some bad or negative of bitcoin or crypto in your place are base on modern ways now so you need to understand that and if you say no future at bitcoin it's already happen now because crypto run by so many conveniece that can brings.I think your angry because the of crypto in you is no good but if you have knowledge in all about crypto i'm sure your not going to say not good here in your post,Moreover your post is not constructive and not good at all so better for you to do are read different topics here in forum.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

While I do not see the necessary capacity for bitcoin, that it becomes the currency of the future. Now he has very big problems with transactions and nobody corrects them, bitcoin developers are silent. Such a currency of the future can not be. Now there are many digital coins with much better functionality, which may well become the currency of the future.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

I am worried about the bubble issue, and I want to secure my assets. I invest half of it in real business. to keep if one day Bitcoin is completely lost.
vicemi

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

You seem to "know" quite a lot for a newbie.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

yes can change the world in the future
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

I'm not sure but maybe it's too early to say this. If btc does not change in the future, becoming a global currency is quite difficult. The transaction is going on anonymously now, the management is quite difficult, then the money market will be very complex and the government will not accept it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.
The state of bitcoin is not on a really high note from when i started and it is not at all possible to send micro transactions for some time now and i do not expect to do so in the near future too until lightning network is implemented,if not the exposure it had in the past year might burn out everything when the majority finds the new technology not conducive for smaller transactions but only good at sending large transactions around the globe.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Bitcoin is not suitable for use as a micro-payment due to the problem of expensive transaction fees and the confirmation time is quite long. If this mass can be resolved, then bitcoin can be a very effective payment alternative.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

The bitcoin had a great and successful year in 2017 as the bitcoin price went from $952 to reaching up to $20,000 in the mid-December 2017. The bitcoin still have a great potential now and the future, but the problem with bitcoin is people are complaining about paying high transaction fees and experiencing very slow transactions due to the bitcoin network congestion. And for the bitcoin to thrive, really thrive we must figure the way out to solve these issues.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

There are really some issues in bitcoin that needs to be polish before it can be consider as the main currency in the future and what we are experiencing right now like those fluctuations in price and high transaction fees are some of those thing that developers need to look into. But the good thing there is really a big possibilities that bitcoin can sustain the market and prove to be a useful currency of the world
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

Bitcoin still in young age and people still developing it. I expect these problems to be solved in future or Bitcoin will be dominated by a stronger altcoin.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

yes it is, because many companies started accepting BTC and one example is KFC Canada.
Wow, you can buy processed chicken for BTC, how does that change anything or prove it's the currency of the future? How many people do you think will pay a fee of $10 to buy  food worth $5?

Bitcoin is not suitable for use as a micro-payment due to the problem of expensive transaction fees and the confirmation time is quite long. If this mass can be resolved, then bitcoin can be a very effective payment alternative.

That's true. All we're doing here is speculating on whether it can be upgraded and fully accepted around the world. It's not that hard to make the fees lower and transactions faster. Unfortunately it requires miners to "vote" and this is a huge problem. I'm investing with a hope that we can one day reach a consensus and upgrade the network. If not my money will go down the drain.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

yup you are right the price is defiantly increasing
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

Your anger is completely understandable because there is no other way to understand this problem but show our emotions to dev. And after doing that we could just hope that their bullshit forks will solve the problem soon. Yes, the transactions has become difficult to handle lately and most of the people are not making any progress in it and thats why the market is not moving upwards. So that another disadvantage from the traders perspective and we hope that it will get resolved sooner than we could think.

There is no real use for the bitcoin currency in the real world because there are better options available than this and thus it makes the bitcoin look like very bad. You are true on your fronts and there is nothing to hide. Plus one.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

But why not! I seriously think that Bitcoin as well as other alternative crypto currencies have a great future and good potential. Bitcoin is constantly increasing and becoming more popular, the user community is increasing every day.
Cryp2

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

Bitcoin is even the current currency ( this is the future ) .
Sad to say it but bitcoin is nowadays for rich persons coz its transaction fees are really upper than the normal values, it's mostly for store not for daily use
phreakk

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

yes it is, because many companies started accepting BTC and one example is KFC Canada.
Wow, you can buy processed chicken for BTC, how does that change anything or prove it's the currency of the future? How many people do you think will pay a fee of $10 to buy  food worth $5?

That's true. All we're doing here is speculating on whether it can be upgraded and fully accepted around the world. It's not that hard to make the fees lower and transactions faster. Unfortunately it requires miners to "vote" and this is a huge problem. I'm investing with a hope that we can one day reach a consensus and upgrade the network. If not my money will go down the drain.

Well, if you buy KFC for large parties of 2500 people and pay $5000, a $10 fee wouldn't really matter, would it?
Though, I must agree with you. In its current condition, Bitcoin is very incapable of doing what it's made for. It's not anonymous, not a good payment system, not very decentralized, as most of the Bitcoins are "Made in China" nowadays.
Even if we "upgrade" Bitcoin, which isn't a very easy thing to do, I doubt it would make it as good as its competitors.

I feel like we should just all switch to an other good crypto, which is actually capable of taking over the world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:36:42 PM

Bitcoin is definitely a currency of the future. Fees are quite high but it is a matter of time before they will decrease. They have increased due to large amount of transactions in the mempool and growing Bitcoin value (note that transaction fees in BTC haven't changed). Don't you think that Bitcoin is promising? Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency so it should be obvious that it won't be perfect.

Shinze

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

I think if btc does not make any changes then its future will not change. It is very difficult to manage an anonymous money market.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

I think it's true that bitcoin will be the currency in the future as technological advances will probably facilitate delivery to all access through bitcoin and will make bitcoin into future currency later on. Cheesy
want0606

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

Yes . It could be a future currency. With fast payment method, it will be an effective payment method. It will become the most valuable virtual currency
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

Bitcoin can bring great opportunity however it's true that there are some issues rigt now that bitcoin is facing and need to be improved, like the high transaction fees. BuI don't think it is suitable to be a currency, mainly because of the price fluctuations that won't suit an economy or business in a country. It think it's better to stay as it is a digital crypto that is mainly intended for investment.

949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

I love quoting shit posters, i can not understand why you are not banned, seriously, because you reserve a huge ban, just for shit posting and spamming this forum instead of contributing with nice info.

And do you really know why the market is not moving at the moment? that is because the major exchanges, major whales, major investors and the great "holders" are spamming the whole network all day long, and they control everything in here, you do not need to be an expert to realize that..
Your anger is completely understandable because there is no other way to understand this problem but show our emotions to dev. And after doing that we could just hope that their bullshit forks will solve the problem soon. Yes, the transactions has become difficult to handle lately and most of the people are not making any progress in it

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
zorchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

Concerning bitcoin, he will only grow on how much it is possible for him. But do not forget the trend of the market, there may be a recession at some point, since there is a purchase of fresh coins, start-ups are our everything. Wink
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

In fact, as the Bitcoin rate continually decreases, Bitcoin still has many disadvantages, so few think it will be the global currency of the future. But one thing I must say for sure is that cryptocurrency will be the future of finance and money. It will completely replace the current monetary system within the next 30 years.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

It is true that at this moment bitcoin seems quite limited in its functionality as a currency, however none of these limitations is absolute, as solutions can gradually be found to improve its performance. However, I must admit that everything related to digital technologies tend to be gradually displaced by increasingly sophisticated emerging technologies, so there is no doubt that sooner or later there will be more advanced cryptos that will end up leaving the current "King" in oblivion.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

I'm not sure but maybe it's too early to say this. If btc does not change in the future, becoming a global currency is quite difficult. The transaction is going on anonymously now, the management is quite difficult, then the money market will be very complex and the government will not accept it.
I don't think it is difficult at all for bitcoin. Because there are so many people these days who are aware of how huge bitcoin is right now. Probably will likely become a main currency in the future but i don't think it will replace the dollar or euro's. Bitcoin will probably only be used to do high payments.
xxx3

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

I think personally, bitcoin is the currency of the future. The high cost of bitcoin transactions, which is very prominent at the time of small transactions, could lose many users in a few years. But in my opinion, bitcoin will always be the best investment, and the people who invest will need more ways to make quick and cheap deals.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

Your doubts about Bitcoin's future are understandable as Bitcoin's rates are falling at such a fast pace, and there is a lot of negative news from Bitcoin. But that will only temporarily reduce the Bitcoin exchange rate, predicting that the next six months it will rebind strongly, surpassing $20,000.

Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

You got a point.
Nowadays it's hard to use bitcoin for small transactions since the fees are outrageous.
But that doesn't mean that there is not solution for that.
As you may know there is no school where you get to learn  to become a "bitcoin engineer".That makes bitcoin development a bit slower however some updates are planned to solve this problem like SegWit,lightning  network etc..

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 11:22:05 PM by ladydark

Bitcoin does not suit for micro transactions now.I hope that bitcoin was not created for buying a cup of coffee.When lightning network gets activated,then all transaction issues related to bitcoin would get solved.Also,i hope that its mainly bought as an investment which would give good returns in a small span of time and not bought by hose keepers and grandmas for transaction purpose.

cripto_fc

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

it can be but it has to adjust in some ways and resolve problems like congestion
Silent26

Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

the ETH is more likely to be really the currency of the future, bitcoin still exists because it is the first known but little by little it loses its place of dominant
Eth is just the same as Bitcoin. If you think that bitcoin cannot be the future currency so that its neither bitcoin or eth will become a currency of the future. But for now, I have a faith and not just me. More people put their faith in bitcoin as they hope that it will be the future, though we cant used bitcoin to small payments, sooner or later this problem will be fix.

404 Not Found
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

Today it's really hard to call bitcoin currency, but I'm sure that it will be a valuable asset in the future. Bitcoin brings a huge profit and it's stupid to spend it on buying coffee.
SMSabuj

Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the future currency. Aready cryptocurrecy gain so much popularity. And alteady a lot of Country and multinational company started accepeted Bitcoin officialy. Day bye day Bitcoin become very popular.
btcprospecter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

How people can't call it a currency is becoming more apparent if someone can trade it for goods or services then surely it is a currency. Bitcoin has become more of a store of value. Like op said the transaction fees are the issue that starts to stand in the way of the future of bitcoin.

KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

Sure you are right bitcoin will have issues if it does not solve its problems. But the problems are quite solvable especially if you look at how other coins function. LN is going to solve the speed and fee problem the only big one that remains is being anonymous and that can be solved by updating code too!

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

You are making the same mistake that so many noobs are making- getting into something you don't understand and then thinking you are an expert who can predict future paradigms. In reality, Bitcoin has a very high learning curve, you have to spend weeks and months reading books, papers, articles and discussions to start understanding how it works. Meanwhile, altcoin marketers are preying on noobs and selling them centralized systems masquerading as cryptocurrencies. So, if you really value your money, you should spend your time studying the technology instead of blindly believing what other people say, because eventually centralized and worthless coins will die, and you don't want to be a bagholder when it'll happen.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
freakingcat

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

what's so funny? millions of people are using it daily. the joke's on you.

Sskapollo7

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

Yes why not , Bitcoin can be the betterment currency in the future. But nowadays people find some problems those who want the usage of Bitcoin in daily use and the transaction fee acting as a block in the future for goods and services

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: