Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the currency of the future? hahaha  (Read 441 times)
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Bitcoin was the virtual currency of IT geeks and hackers. After the bitcoins began to buy housekeepers, children, janitors, postmen and even my grandmother, they became impossible to use.
High commission, today my friend wanted to pay the BTC through a token for a cup of coffee worth $ 5, he would have to pay a commission of $ 10. Grin
Anonymity? hahaha, any person knows where and on what wallet funds are transferred.
The currency of the future does not have commissions and makes transfers instantly!
Today I can say that BTC has no future if it does not solve its problems. Companies will switch to other, more modern currencies such as "gram."
P.S Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.
No. you are right because bitcoin has a serious transaction problem currently and if the bitcoin core developers didn't install the right update on time, many bitcoin users will jump to the next train. Bitcoin was very fast but due to certain issues people are now paying up to $30 per single transaction which is really unacceptable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

Bitcoin has built reputation in the crypto currency world, however as it grows bigger, it's transaction fees are also getting higher and higher, it was like you are sending a little amount yet you are paying more than the amount you are sending. Bitcoin's advantage of having faster transactions is being contradicted by its' bigger transaction fees and getting slower process of transactions.

hopingman05

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

Its been the problem right now, that is why people called bitcoin as the "new gold" or "gold 2.0". BTC is not practical anymore to use on small or even medium transaction because of its high fees.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

bitcoin is the currency of future after some years its price is increases
Indeed. Some people says that bitcoin would become our future currency where you can used in all kind of transaction especially on online world. I also think that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and I hope it would happen because it may lead to a high income.
WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

I know your feeling. this is the weakness of Bitcoin but I believe in the future the developers will improve this proplem. we must be patient.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
hopingman05

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

I know your feeling. this is the weakness of Bitcoin but I believe in the future the developers will improve this proplem. we must be patient.

I hope it will happen soon. Because as of now people are now losing trust on bitcoin. Calling altcoins as the next bitcoin or a coin that could replace bitcoin. Been seeing a lot of this threads this day.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Not bitcoin but this concept 'cryptocurrency' or electronik cash would be the world currency in the future. Bitcoin does not necessarily need to be that one.

popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

It depends to which country you belong to as in some countries like Japan it is declared as a legitimate currency but in many countries it is still an unregulated currency (remember it is not illegal but just unregulated) and it will be legalized in many more countries as it is increasing becoming accepted as a payment by many companies.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

I think bitcoin can be the currency of the future because almost of the monetary activities can be performed by bitcoin now.  Like buying goods online,  paying bills,  etc.. So bitcoin can be the future currency. 
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Bitcoin transaction fees are indeed high and that's the biggest problem right now. It should be solved by introducing Lightning Network which is really close and has already made it to the mainnet. It's available on few services such as Yalls and TorGuard. I have to agree that Bitcoin lacks anonymity but it won't be easy to fix this issue. Right now, Monero is the best choice for anonymous transaction. Bitcoin has a lot of users, imagine what would happen if community was halved or a major bug in code occurred.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Bitcoin was not a currency. Now he is an asset to preserve capital. The Commission is very high which makes it impossible to use in trade. But when you put a large amount of bitcoins then the Commission is $ 10 is not a problem. When there is agreement within the community of bitcoin could easily become the best currency.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

Everything can be. But still, the dollar will not be pushed out. But everything goes to this. Soon bitcoin will cost a lot. And so it makes sense to do this thing. To be a millionaire later
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

The fees at the moment are pretty cheap.

If you are complaining just for a single fee of $10, then you do not even know how much money you need to pay for a single wire transfer.

No offense, but last month, i sent money to a company and i had to pay $50 for the fee of my bank.

And it took 15 days.
elvinson

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

It may not be necessary for you, but for others it is very necessary and important.
KurtR90

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

The cryptocurrencies or digital currencies have won the headlines and the attention of investors in recent days for the impressive returns they have given throughout this year. In the particular case of bitcoin we speak of an increase in its price of more than 600%, after touching briefly last Thursday, levels of 7,300 dollars per bitcoin  Smiley
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

If bitcoin cannot be used for your purpose then that does not mean it's useless, of course, it's the king in today's crypto world where bitcoin is best known for its' anonymous transaction which is the reason for getting demand and popular among the traders. And this is the reason I think the government is not making it legal for now as they are still preparing the rules and guideline for using it in future for sure, and I think there are chances to see bitcoin as a national online currency for few countries or they might introduce their own new crypto coin. The future of bitcoin and crypto coins is bright and people are planning right from now onwards.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:13:14 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 09:55:30 AM by felipe04

OP i think some bad or negative of bitcoin or crypto in your place are base on modern ways now so you need to understand that and if you say no future at bitcoin it's already happen now because crypto run by so many conveniece that can brings.I think your angry because the of crypto in you is no good but if you have knowledge in all about crypto i'm sure your not going to say not good here in your post,Moreover your post is not constructive and not good at all so better for you to do are read different topics here in forum.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

While I do not see the necessary capacity for bitcoin, that it becomes the currency of the future. Now he has very big problems with transactions and nobody corrects them, bitcoin developers are silent. Such a currency of the future can not be. Now there are many digital coins with much better functionality, which may well become the currency of the future.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

I am worried about the bubble issue, and I want to secure my assets. I invest half of it in real business. to keep if one day Bitcoin is completely lost.
vicemi

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

Bitcoin was the virtual currency of IT geeks and hackers. After the bitcoins began to buy housekeepers, children, janitors, postmen and even my grandmother, they became impossible to use.
High commission, today my friend wanted to pay the BTC through a token for a cup of coffee worth $ 5, he would have to pay a commission of $ 10. Grin
Anonymity? hahaha, any person knows where and on what wallet funds are transferred.
The currency of the future does not have commissions and makes transfers instantly!
Today I can say that BTC has no future if it does not solve its problems. Companies will switch to other, more modern currencies such as "gram."
P.S Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.

You seem to "know" quite a lot for a newbie.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: