Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Due for a correction..  (Read 258 times)
francojon (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

Ripple, this token is undoubtedly the biggest increase, I do not know why a centralized token can rise so big? It's totally beyond my imagination.

I agree, Ripple is a nonsense coin for me. It is not really a crypto, it is highly centralised and there is no transparency. I think that it will eventually "pay for its sins".
sergienkoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

I think there are a few coins out there that are due for a correction, as the valuation has exceeded what could be considered as a reasonable value even if the wildest expectations were confirmed. I think one of them IOTA... any other?

I also bought IOTA and BTG, BTC.

BTG is already able for margin trade on bitfinex, I hope it will add to the cost a lot.
Bitcoin also has a good price. But I'm not sure that it will grow faster. Over time, I will reconsider investments.

Let's wait for the green days
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

The whole cryptocurrency market to become red, recently are all in the process of the correct half month, because at the beginning of the end of December and January this year the whole encryption cryptocurrency market is crazy, but many countries begin to regulatory encryption currency, caused the market began to panic.

francojon (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

The whole cryptocurrency market to become red, recently are all in the process of the correct half month, because at the beginning of the end of December and January this year the whole encryption cryptocurrency market is crazy, but many countries begin to regulatory encryption currency, caused the market began to panic.

Oh well, this month has given me the reason. Not that I really wanted everything to be this red, but I will think of how right I was while I see all my alts drop.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: