Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official]  (Read 42856 times)
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

Delegate will be able make decision regarding the rewards for candidates, who voted for him, it means how much BTW will be shared with candidates in top 100, he can assign a zero reward?

I heard that voters income will depend on his Bitwhite balance. More BTW's you have the more income from voting, and ofc income will depend on how witness performs too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dss1986

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

Does anyone have instructions on how to vote correctly? I already raised the question a month ago, but nobody answered me so. I tried to vote, but I do not get anything, I can not change the number of BTW votes, in the purse can be a maximum of 0.1 BTW vote, how to do so, so that you could vote with the whole balance?
Ngonline

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

Prepare...
BitWhite will soon take off into space!  Cool
Positive news here https://medium.com/@BitWhite/btw-updates-12-03-18-377e47f74511

Great news !!!!! Roll Eyes
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

What is the problem that hinders the development team from inserting the Btw currency into a fairly well-known trading platform bitterx binance  and why to date the yobit platform has not been included⁉
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

What is the problem that hinders the development team from inserting the Btw currency into a fairly well-known trading platform bitterx binance  and why to date the yobit platform has not been included⁉
Listing at Bittrex or binance is an impossible task for bitwhite... at least for now. Too many questions unanswered.
msncr

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

Anybody here using Android wallet ? Somehow my wallet does not work anymore. Hopefully an update will be coming soon from dev team about wallets
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

Listing at Bittrex or binance is an impossible task for bitwhite... at least for now. Too many questions unanswered.
About Bittrex can be forget.. 1-2 years btw will not get on this exchange. Binance it is more realistic. But there, too, serious demands..
libert19

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

Anybody here using Android wallet ? Somehow my wallet does not work anymore. Hopefully an update will be coming soon from dev team about wallets

Yep mine too don't work.

About Bittrex can be forget.. 1-2 years btw will not get on this exchange. Binance it is more realistic. But there, too, serious demands..

Bittrex is very choosy on coins, so I guess listing is not possible until BTW becomes an established coin.

We can get listed on binance via voting but as you said there is high demand so winning won't be an easy task.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

is this coin cloned from any other coin? or all the algos or structures are unique? any similar sides between any coin?
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

is this coin cloned from any other coin? or all the algos or structures are unique? any similar sides between any coin?
I don't think it will be called as a clone hence all altcoins are cloned in the first place. Bitwhite technologh is similar to bitcoins or any other coins but as in the info from the whitepaper it was created as a solving for bitcoin and ethereum problem or their downside was combined and bitwhite is there to make it as a big coin in terms of transactions and anonimity.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

register and add a coin to the new exchange: https://vicex.io/

before the opening of the exchange, the preferential price for the addition of a coin is valid!
8 days before the opening!

I think the coin listing is not free however they are offering 50% off the fee. It can be good for bitWhite to be listed there but if the exchanges turns to be an ordinary one, then it wont help much.
Focus should be on Binance or Kucoin.  Smiley

freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Why do not they want to make automatic accrual of rewards to those who voted for the delegate with their coins? He can simply not pay a reward to anyone and he will not do anything for it.
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

BTW Comrades! News ! 19.03.18

News:

1) Vote for BTW on “Mercatox” ! (https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=BTW )

2) Vote for BTW on “Cobinhood” ! (https://cobinhood.canny.io/token-listing/p/list-bitcoinwhite-btw-on-cobinhood)

3) Nodes updated, android updated

Reminder:
“To synchronize the nodes, update your Config: https://github.com/BTWhite/BTWChain/blob/master/config.json

P.S. Added 3 new peers
5.39.50.86:8196
51.254.246.145:8196
51.254.246.147:8196”

To update your Android wallet, uninstall the old version, and install a new one from the site (Direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bit.white.org.wallet.webview.application)

4) Transaction speed tests conducted successfully

5) We perform additions to the functional in the updating of the consensus (Possibility of payments on the ranges + output of additional information to the delegate about the candidate's votes)

6) For all technical bugs and problems, write to: @BTW_support

Reminder:
How BTW algorithm will work after consensus updates:
- 40% of the delegate's income will go to the DAO Budget
- 60% of the delegate's income will go to Delegate, and he will decide how to use them, and with how many people (Top 100 people for every delegate), and how many BTW he will share
- The size of the candidate's income depends on the weight of the candidate's vote
- The weight of the vote depends on the number of coins in the wallet

Reminder: Exchanges:
 +  BitFlip - BTW is already traded on “BitFlip” (https://bitflip.li/trade/BTW-USD)
(+) Next exchange - BTW will list after their launch.
(+) Altcoin exchange - BTW will list after their launch.
 +  Iquant - BTW is already traded on “Iquant” (https://www.5iquant.org/iqtexTrade/tradePair/BTW_BTC)
 +  GetBTC - BTW is already traded on “GetBTC” (https://getbtc.org/buy-sell.php)
 +  StocksExchange - BTW is already traded on “Stocks.Exchange” (https://stocks.exchange/trade/BTW/BTC/1D)
 +  Exrates - BTW is already traded on “Exrates” (https://exrates.me/)
 +  YoBit - Waiting for integration.
 ~  Tidex - In negotiations.

We work with exchanges, please be patient.

Reminder: Our new official Bitcointalk account: BitcoinWhite
Our new official Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2727678
Our old Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398505.0

Reminder: Documentation. Delegates + FAQ:
https://bitwhite.org/docs2.0/

Reminder:
Main corps:
BTW Corp 1: @BTW_Community
BTW Corp 2: @BTW_2corps
Please speak only English in BTW Corps!
Cyber Futurist

Activity: 84

Investor

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

Transaction speed tests conducted successfully
Please give me more information about the speed of transaction.
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

The bad thing is that the project updates do not affect the price. price very low and does not grow. I can't even tell when to the moon. Angry
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Yes, the same talk and the same news every week and nothing new has been remembered but more time lost and there is no evolution in the price which is in the downward trend on the whole and the development team is still hiding behind the masks as if they were in a coma and for the inclusion in the platform of yobit its the same puzzle  Smiley
ShineKami

Activity: 111

Web-developer

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:57:07 PM

Hello. I created a delegate(shinekami) and launched a node with forging, but here is the question where to get votes since I do not see a forum with propositions as on ARK / Lisk. Can anyone tell?
libert19

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

Yes, the same talk and the same news every week and nothing new has been remembered but more time lost and there is no evolution in the price which is in the downward trend on the whole and the development team is still hiding behind the masks as if they were in a coma and for the inclusion in the platform of yobit its the same puzzle  Smiley

I don't care about devs anonymity as long as development continues. And regarding price whole crypto market is in downward trend, BTW is no exception.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dss1986

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

Hello. I created a delegate(shinekami) and launched a node with forging, but here is the question where to get votes since I do not see a forum with propositions as on ARK / Lisk. Can anyone tell?

I think that to get votes, it is necessary that the users of BTW with their coins voted for your candidate / delegate, as I achieve it, I myself do not know yet. My vote has stopped on the number of votes (I can not vote more than 0.1BTW
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

THis is my followup question that I quoted in one of your thread..

What happen to our vote to BitZ? I vote BTW to be listed in BitZ but I can't read any update regarding to voting result.. Is btw listed now in BitZ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: