Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official]  (Read 42858 times)
dss1986

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

All should aware of this scam coin, do not invest in anyway. No developer, No testing, No real update, No future.

ha ha ha  Grin Grin Grin  how you know no update /// no develop// no testing//etc///,

iam bitwhite delegate., and a tester i know very well..//   updates going very good//  Btw community coin/ hand overed 101 delegate/  as per roadmap major

updates are in Q3., Q4., every time btw dev team say a good news with in a hour ,enimeys ,fuders start ther bla bla.,

you jelisious people say  we community strong .,we win anything. Cool Cool Cool

No, you are not a delegate. All delegates are the system delegates, cuz the team (if we can call that handful of idiots - a team) can't understand stolen code and modify it. So you are a liar.
The project is a pure fiction becouse of:
- CIS team with low google translation skills
- btw is a full centralized project with manual governance
- there are 0 devs in the team
- there are no any development progress from the project's start
- any can be banned for any reason in telegram
- all official announcements from the team don't match with reality

Despite this I'm glad you found that project interesting and you can buy much more coins and wait a miracle.
But I sure people who close their eyes and don't belive in facts are the stupid people and just have no money))

I wanted to ask what project they stole code from? Is this really so? If this is true, as you all wrote, then I begin to be disappointed not only in price, but in the whole project. (
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

All should aware of this scam coin, do not invest in anyway. No developer, No testing, No real update, No future.

ha ha ha  Grin Grin Grin  how you know no update /// no develop// no testing//etc///,

iam bitwhite delegate., and a tester i know very well..//   updates going very good//  Btw community coin/ hand overed 101 delegate/  as per roadmap major

updates are in Q3., Q4., every time btw dev team say a good news with in a hour ,enimeys ,fuders start ther bla bla.,

No, you are not a delegate. All delegates are the system delegates, cuz the team (if we can call that handful of idiots - a team) can't understand stolen code and modify it. So you are a liar.

Despite this I'm glad you found that project interesting and you can buy much more coins and wait a miracle.
But I sure people who close their eyes and don't belive in facts are the stupid people and just have no money))

I wanted to ask what project they stole code from? Is this really so? If this is true, as you all wrote, then I begin to be disappointed not only in price, but in the whole project. (
No matter which one, and you shouldnt lost faith because they use code from another project.
Crypto projects are open source so it is common to copy one project to create another.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

No matter which one, and you shouldnt lost faith because they use code from another project.
Crypto projects are open source so it is common to copy one project to create another.

It's not about "lost faith" due to fork from another project... We know many projects has been born thanks to many forks but behind any good one was a good and responsable team, they was working hard and has got many results...
 But here we can't se anything for a real work... Team can't work on code and has no interest to assume any freelancer or any exprert.
Many fake news
We should concentrate on some good exchange listing... Only in this way team can have some money to invest for the future of this project
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Sold my coins bye bye BTW
Best Wishes

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

Best Wishes

On the April 27th you still said the project could surge but obviously you changed your mind quickly. You don't see any chance anymore for this?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Possum51

Activity: 282
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

Ready new trade pairs on octaex.com

BTC/BTW: octaex.com/trade/index/market/btw_btc
ETH/BTW: octaex.com/trade/index/market/btw_eth

Pro-Trade BTC: octaex.com/trade/chart/market/btw_btc
Pro-Trade ETH: octaex.com/trade/chart/market/btw_eth

Does anyone know anything about this exchange?
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

This coin will surge very soon. I commend the spirit of the development team. Its not easy putting in all these efforts and volume is not coming as expected. They have stayed steadfast through the rough times. The coin has touched rock bottom now, it can only go up. There is no much volume because all the people with the coin are real holders that wouldn't throw away the coin at this prize. All the loyal holders should still be holding their coins and be ready because there will be a take off any moment.

I am just wondering why the poster above me created this account just to FUD this project.
I'm not sure the price of the token will go up any time soon. The team is at the very beginning of the journey and they need to do a lot of work to raise the project to the top.
golemo

Activity: 103
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

Bitcoin White / Bitwhite – a New Crypto Scam on the Horizon

https://bitfalls.com/2018/02/27/bitcoin-white-new-crypto-scam-horizon/

Conclusion
Due to an obviously plagiarized WP, stolen software, copied and badly Google Translated website, as well as beating around the bush with buzzwords and terminology meant to confuse readers, a complete lack of a team (anonymous team members are not team members at all) and a near total absence of any kind of technological innovation, in addition to the cheap reuse of the Bitcoin name for an unrelated project and questionable marketing tactics, we’re fairly certain that proclaiming Bitcoin White a first degree scam is the right choice.

When asked about the plagiarism in their Telegram group (which has an impressive 23k members), we were promptly banned without any counter-arguments, which further reinforces our impression.

If you find an announcement about this project anywhere else, be sure that it’s been paid for and divert their attention to this article before more people lose their money to this fraud.

lol

🔻🔻🔻 🔥🔥🔥 TWITTER ACCOUNTS 2009-2015 👉 https://t.me/twitac 🔥🔥🔥 🔻🔻🔻
Possum51

Activity: 282
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

Bitcoin White / Bitwhite – a New Crypto Scam on the Horizon

https://bitfalls.com/2018/02/27/bitcoin-white-new-crypto-scam-horizon/

Conclusion
Due to an obviously plagiarized WP, stolen software, copied and badly Google Translated website, as well as beating around the bush with buzzwords and terminology meant to confuse readers, a complete lack of a team (anonymous team members are not team members at all) and a near total absence of any kind of technological innovation, in addition to the cheap reuse of the Bitcoin name for an unrelated project and questionable marketing tactics, we’re fairly certain that proclaiming Bitcoin White a first degree scam is the right choice.

When asked about the plagiarism in their Telegram group (which has an impressive 23k members), we were promptly banned without any counter-arguments, which further reinforces our impression.

If you find an announcement about this project anywhere else, be sure that it’s been paid for and divert their attention to this article before more people lose their money to this fraud.

lol

Man...
https://bitwhite.org/

You are so busy by the witch hunt that you did not see how much the project had already changed.
Nuff said?
gunther99

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

Best Wishes

On the April 27th you still said the project could surge but obviously you changed your mind quickly. You don't see any chance anymore for this?

he read too many fake FUD here Cheesy
and he don't know what to do anymore
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:56:31 AM

that comment FUD is totally fake
I've proof by myself
i visit bitwhite group and talk with their developer
all is ok
lot of progress ongoing
Cheesy
i don't know what happening here
all i read people give fake FUD here
gij

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:19:11 AM

that comment FUD is totally fake
I've proof by myself
i visit bitwhite group and talk with their developer
all is ok
lot of progress ongoing
Cheesy
i don't know what happening here
all i read people give fake FUD here
The source of problem is this silly claim "Re-REGISTRATION OF THE IBOE BILLS to DAO WALLET of BTW (BITWHITE)".
Looks like a team of kids are playing funny coin white

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
adanjr

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

Every good thing starts with good idea that most people thinks are impossible and beyond reality like computer, internet and Bitcoin. Now the idea is BitWhite. They will be the first cryptocurrency to be used to purchased bonds and stock imagine the possibility and its value in the future. I'm not selling my BTW I'll keep for a year.

CryptOcean https://cryptocean.io
⚫ Ecosystem, which unites financial and technological services for work with crypto currencies,
digital financial actives and traditional fiat ⚫
golemo

Activity: 103
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

You are so busy by the witch hunt that you did not see how much the project had already changed.
Nuff said?

changed  Huh

lol
new website design?

look
https://github.com/BTWhite

BTW copy & paste plus a few changes.

Today, the developers have sold you another batch of this shit coin.   Grin

🔻🔻🔻 🔥🔥🔥 TWITTER ACCOUNTS 2009-2015 👉 https://t.me/twitac 🔥🔥🔥 🔻🔻🔻
BitcoinWhite (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

Developers are not interested in trading on exchanges.
The development of the platform continues. Testing passes successfully and soon delegates of the community will work again in updated stable blockchain.
Please stop post unconfirmed information.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

So many FUD here. I dont know why so many BTW haters here...  Grin

If you don't believe with this project just go away and stop making shitpost here...
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:55:18 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 12:13:15 AM by kwakufavour

Per my analysis, this will rise by 100x in the short term about 3-4 months from here. It's very much under the radar
Seems like a good project and listing on Qryptos wont be so costly. I like to see this on larger exchanges and a little hype will bring FOMO which will bring big MOON!!

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
babugi0070

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:22:48 AM

So many FUD here. I dont know why so many BTW haters here...  Grin

If you don't believe with this project just go away and stop making shitpost here...

Bitwhite is cult of personality is the enemy of the blockchain revolution., so we have many haters

they barks we dont"care..,     Simply say: Btw like sun ., sun for every one in the world the decentrelized project
The_Don1

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

This coin daily volume is.very nice in small exchnges if it hits some bigger exchange then price may go 500-800x from here
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:35:35 AM

This coin daily volume is.very nice in small exchnges if it hits some bigger exchange then price may go 500-800x from here

Yes, I quite agree with you. But we as a holder need to be patient. Let's wait for the progress of the Bitwhite dev. They are active and always show a good improvement. I heard several big exchanges reject some project which has anonymous dev. I think it's a great idea if they will announce the real identity of all Dev members.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: