Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:20:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official]  (Read 42858 times)
BitcoinWhite (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

BTW Family! News! 06.08.18

1) Friends, decentralization of the platform takes more time. In order to continue fixing errors and developing the network, and for that it would be possible to include exchanges and ensure the stability of the network at the time of development.

1. We ask all delegates to go to Testnet.

cp BTWChain BTWChain-TESTNET -R
cd BTWChain-TESTNET
nano config.json
> "magic": "6jf17r0"
> "port": 8888
rm blockchain.db
wget stable1.bitwhite.org:8888/blockchain.db
start node

2. During the development, system delegates will be returned

3. Each delegate will get weekly real BTW, that he must be forged in the Testnet

4. All exchanges will be connected back to the network

Reminder:
- All Candidates come to this group: @btw_delegates
archieamoy

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

The team has a good approachable support. Let's just wait for the smooth development and good exchangers.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

BitWhite News. 06.08.18

Technical updates
Since, decentralization of the platform took more time, than we expected, we decided the following :

1. System delegates will be returned to ensure the stability of the network
2. All exchanges will be connected back to the network, deposit and withdraw will be available again
3. Development of network and bug fixing will be performed in Testnet
4. All delegates should move to Testnet, see instruction below
5. Each delegate will get weekly real BTW, that will be forged in the Testnet.
6. All delegates need to join to this group: @btw_delegates

Organization and Processes
We announce additional set for Representatives. Their mission is the development of BTW in own country or region.

Main responsibilities:
1. Advance and protect the interests of the entire BTW community in their region.
2. Develop and supervise a local BTW community.
3. Conduct the necessary negotiations, for example with funds, stock exchanges, investors, companies, private person, government agencies and all the others who will be interested in working with the BitWhite project and using BTW.
4. Promote to use of BTW.
5. Publicly speak at various conferences and Mitapahs.

https://medium.com/@BitWhite/bitwhite-news-06-08-18-e0aa40ad7be0

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

BitWhite News. 06.08.18

Technical updates
Since, decentralization of the platform took more time, than we expected, we decided the following :

2. All exchanges will be connected back to the network, deposit and withdraw will be available again

We announce additional set for Representatives. Their mission is the development of BTW in own country or region.

Main responsibilities:
1. Advance and protect the interests of the entire BTW community in their region.
3. Conduct the necessary negotiations, for example with funds, stock exchanges, investors, companies, private person, government agencies and all the others who will be interested in working with the BitWhite project and using BTW.

Great so this will be the plan B as i am thinking. This is much better than to be stock up with the current status of work that can cause delays by this new development will be a slowly but there will be a certain accomplishment from time to time. Keep it up even the price now is too cheap i am not bothered.
SnowDawn

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

BitWhite News. 06.08.18

Technical updates

Main responsibilities:

And when will it all be? You wallets do not work for a month already 2!
BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

BTW Army! News! 23.08.18

1) All exchanges are enabled now, except Sistemcoin and Fubt.  We are still waiting for a signal from these exchanges about possibility to deposit/withdraw. Sistemcoin is carrying out their own system updates. Once, they are ready and notify us, we will inform you.

2) After starting the decentralization of the network, we faced with different difficulties and made a huge amount of updates in the initial code. Even so, we couldn't achieve the desired result and decided to prepare cardinal changes in the existing network architecture.

Our next iterations will be aimed to:
1. Clustering the work of the entire network;
2. Horizontal scalability, that will increase the speed of transactions;
It can be done by increasing the nodes in the second level of the network.
3. Improve self-regulation system.

All updates will take place in the testnet, based on work of real delegates. As was mentioned before, all delegates, participating in the testnet, will receive the same rewards as they could forge in the main network. Specific launch dates for the testnet will be described later.

The iteration "Photon" will include:
1. Hybrid work in 2 languages: “GO” + “JavaScript” . You can find updates for “GO” here:  https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon
2. Hybrid Database.
3. The second level of the network will be deployed to increase TPS. The architecture will be presented later.

3) Coming Soon: Updating Android Wallets + Updating the Website + RoadMap.
PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

BTW Army! News! 23.08.18

1) All exchanges are enabled now, except Sistemcoin and Fubt.  We are still waiting for a signal from these exchanges about possibility to deposit/withdraw. Sistemcoin is carrying out their own system updates. Once, they are ready and notify us, we will inform you.

2) After starting the decentralization of the network, we faced with different difficulties and made a huge amount of updates in the initial code. Even so, we couldn't achieve the desired result and decided to prepare cardinal changes in the existing network architecture.

Our next iterations will be aimed to:
1. Clustering the work of the entire network;
2. Horizontal scalability, that will increase the speed of transactions;
It can be done by increasing the nodes in the second level of the network.
3. Improve self-regulation system.

All updates will take place in the testnet, based on work of real delegates. As was mentioned before, all delegates, participating in the testnet, will receive the same rewards as they could forge in the main network. Specific launch dates for the testnet will be described later.

The iteration "Photon" will include:
1. Hybrid work in 2 languages: “GO” + “JavaScript” . You can find updates for “GO” here:  https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon
2. Hybrid Database.
3. The second level of the network will be deployed to increase TPS. The architecture will be presented later.

3) Coming Soon: Updating Android Wallets + Updating the Website + RoadMap.
The good news is that the exchanges are open. In the future, the test network will not work and the delegates will be on the main network?
quansi2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

What floor will be on BTW? BTW will actually be on Coinex. If the token is sure to be worthwhile. How to vote for BTW. This project is still ico? BTW have bounty or airdrop?
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

Hi dev , I'am to try using apps Bitcoin White in my phone https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bit.white.org.wallet.webview.application
but , why I can't accsess my wallet from this application ? my secret word its true , and I'am to try using https://wallet.bitwhite.org its work.
please help , how can this happen to me ? thanks you

BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

Hi dev , I'am to try using apps Bitcoin White in my phone https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bit.white.org.wallet.webview.application
but , why I can't accsess my wallet from this application ? my secret word its true , and I'am to try using https://wallet.bitwhite.org its work.
Don't worry, use web-version and wait updates.
BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

Friends,

As you learned from the latest news, we are preparing important changes in the existing network architecture.
Currently, the active work is under way to create a new update "BitWhite Photon", you can follow the progress of this work on Github:
https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon

BitWhite Photon
Throughout the development of the platform, we have encountered many difficulties related to JavaScript and the insufficiently good architecture embedded in the core of logic. We see a significant decrease in the speed of the network because of this, it does not suit us and we have to think more and more about how to correct the current situation.

BitWhite Photon as a revolutionary step to a truly bright future promises us a new protocol (Photon), which will combine dpos, pos, pow and dag. Photon does not talk only about the census of the current code in a new language, it talks about writing a new protocol.
We want to create an infrastructure in which the processing of transactions will be handled only by those who really need it, thereby relieving delegates to a minimum.
But despite all we want to act honestly, so that delegates still pretend to be the managers of the network, we do not want to take away their reward and honor from them.
In addition, delegates are the guarantee of decentralization of the project.

Why GO?
It is difficult to find a language that would be both fast and simple enough for DAPP developers. Golang is the best option, because it runs tens of times faster than JavaScript and was developed by Google for its not very experienced programmers. Go is good not only with a rich set of built-in libraries, but also by imposing a single style and recommendations for good code, just read about gofmt.

Database
In addition to slow JavaScript, we are faced with the problem of SQLite (the database that is currently used). The fact is that despite the power of your server, this database still specializes in small sites or client bases with a small information flow. In our situation, even the update of information about the feasts of our delegates becomes a problem, and during a closed investigation we found that SQLite updated about 10 records per second during the network operation.
It's too slow, because sometimes we need to do it much faster. Therefore, we are looking towards a hybrid with two databases, one of them must be superfast, for example RocksDB or LevelDB, these low-level NoSQL databases run hundreds of times faster.

In any case, all this will allow creating an efficient and high-speed ecosystem in which a large number of programs can simultaneously work, a platform with which it will be comfortable for both developers and users.
KeithA

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other plans as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:23:49 AM

Don't worry, use web-version and wait updates.
If I'am forget Second Secret , did transaction can do it ? transfer balance from my wallet to another wallet or address from exchanger ?
if I can't do it , how if tutorial reset second secret ?

PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:31:44 AM

Friends,

As you learned from the latest news, we are preparing important changes in the existing network architecture.
Currently, the active work is under way to create a new update "BitWhite Photon", you can follow the progress of this work on Github:

BitWhite Photon
Throughout the development of the platform, we have encountered many difficulties related to JavaScript and the insufficiently good architecture embedded in the core of logic. We see a significant decrease in the speed of the network because of this, it does not suit us and we have to think more and more about how to correct the current situation.

BitWhite Photon as a revolutionary step to a truly bright future promises us a new protocol (Photon), which will combine dpos, pos, pow and dag. Photon does not talk only about the census of the current code in a new language, it talks about writing a new protocol.
We want to create an infrastructure in which the processing of transactions will be handled only by those who really need it, thereby relieving delegates to a minimum.
But despite all we want to act honestly, so that delegates still pretend to be the managers of the network, we do not want to take away their reward and honor from them.

Why GO?
It is difficult to find a language that would be both fast and simple enough for DAPP developers. Golang is the best option, because it runs tens of times faster than JavaScript and was developed by Google for its not very experienced programmers. Go is good not only with a rich set of built-in libraries, but also by imposing a single style and recommendations for good code, just read about gofmt.

Database
In addition to slow JavaScript, we are faced with the problem of SQLite (the database that is currently used). The fact is that despite the power of your server, this database still specializes in small sites or client bases with a small information flow. In our situation, even the update of information about the feasts of our delegates becomes a problem, and during a closed investigation we found that SQLite updated about 10 records per second during the network operation.
It's too slow, because sometimes we need to do it much faster. Therefore, we are looking towards a hybrid with two databases, one of them must be superfast, for example RocksDB or LevelDB, these low-level NoSQL databases run hundreds of times faster.

In any case, all this will allow creating an efficient and high-speed ecosystem in which a large number of programs can simultaneously work, a platform with which it will be comfortable for both developers and users.
I'm not a programmer and very little understood. Can you explain simply, it will be another algorithm and another network? Will there be a swap?
Lightacycma

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Bounty and airdrop ended a very long time ago and I don't think the team has plans to conduct another one. Try and read the front page and accompanying replies to get more information about the project and its latest developments. The team is working towards rebranding of the project as it was announce just few posts before yours but I doubt if you saw that either. If you are really interested in the project, please put in extra effort to know more about it
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

Friends,

BitWhite Photon

Why GO?

Database

Seems that the dev team is doing well for this project.. I missed lots of things about this coin, 1st the DPOS, 1mo after the launch I bought a Nodes but up until now I didn't use it for some technicality reason, I hope the dev find ways to set it up the nodes for windows.. I'm not familiar in linux nor ubuntu..
Possum51

Activity: 282
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Changes for last 7 days
https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon/commits/master

BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

Friends,

Each Holder often has a question: which delegates should I vote for?

Therefore on our forum there is created a new section "Delegates and Candidates".

It is created for our community in order to facilitate the search for the necessary information about delegates. This section is divided into subsections, like our local chats + the international subsection (ENG).

Each delegate can create a topic where he can describe what kind of system equipment he has, how he plans to pay a rewards, how he supports BitWhite project, can add some of his reports, describe his temporary problems, if any, exist. In turn, each voter can ask the delegate the question that interests him.

Thus, all information about the delegates will be on the  BitWhite' forum and help to facilitate the search for newcomers + for those, who finds it difficult to choose the right candidate.

Join now: https://bitwhite.org/forum/index.php?categories/delegates-and-candidates.34/
culocon

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

Good evening  Wow. I am delighted with your idea. It issomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: