Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:14:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15988 times)
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

Hello! Tell me, did you choose such a strange model of token distribution? On the IKO will be sold only 25% of the tokens, this is very little I think so. Decided to leave the most part to support users?
Futourist (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

Hello! Tell me, did you choose such a strange model of token distribution? On the IKO will be sold only 25% of the tokens, this is very little I think so. Decided to leave the most part to support users?

Yes, Community gets 45%. We need a lot of tokens to kickstart global community and initial reviews - that way we can start negotiating deals with businesses very quickly and increase token price.

aileenmg

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

Yes, Community gets 45%. We need a lot of tokens to kickstart global community and initial reviews - that way we can start negotiating deals with businesses very quickly and increase token price.

Yes it will be just fine. I think the community will appreciate and the system will start full-fledged work right after launch. Will you conduct a closed testing of the project? I would like to take part when the development is almost finished.
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

Yes it will be just fine. I think the community will appreciate and the system will start full-fledged work right after launch. Will you conduct a closed testing of the project? I would like to take part when the development is almost finished.

Everyone on our mailing list will get a chance to join beta testing.

PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

I consider this project worthy of attention. Such application will be in demand in the market of tourist services. New ideas of Futourist, which are offered to us on review, very precisely approach to the current market of services. Paying tokens for the video reviews provided will also help the growth of tokens on the stock exchange. I'll take part in your investment.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:23 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 08:48:53 AM by Zabrysaitr

The number of tokens will be fixed or will they be released in the future for users? I did not find this information in white paper and would like to understand this for myself. And will the company redeem its tokens from the market in the future?

Token amount is fixed. What do you mean by company redeeming tokens from market ?
Some companies that create their own ico, after entering the stock exchange, buy a token from the owners to own them alone. I think this is the way they ask. I understand that you will not limit the number of tokens that will be in free circulation, both on the stock exchange and in the payment for services?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

Tell me more about how the company will help to promote business. What functions will be available and what will be the prices for it. For example, if I have my own hotel, what can I do to promote the business.
Barryeinz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

Tell me more about how the company will help to promote business. What functions will be available and what will be the prices for it. For example, if I have my own hotel, what can I do to promote the business.

This is an important issue you need to have a clear balance between advertising on the platform and user convenience. But as I understand advertising there will not be any if you want to promote your institution you need to provide quality services and conduct competitions for visitors with reward tokens.

Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

Will there be a chat system or form in a system where users can communicate with each other personally and maybe meet a route or mark a place on the map, that it would not be visible to all people?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

The launch of the platform will take place in many countries, as I understand it? Will there be any awards for the very first authors. This would well motivate to start work.
If you have already read the description, then the platform will not start from scratch but immediately with a million users. What will give a clear advantage as users are in different countries and so the service will start its work in full
There are countries that are already involved in feedback suggestions on the main platform. But also a huge part of places have not received their approval yet. Just for such cases there is a separate just a moment at Futourist. For those who make a video-review of the place not participating so far, are designed additional bonuses in the form of tokens.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

You will not pay for watching reviews. Platform pay to you for your review, you spend what you got to food/drink in businesses that participate in ecosystem, they spend what they get to promote themselves, platform gets this tokens back and pay to you for your review. Loop.

Influencers (users who want to earn money with Futourist) may offer specific services to their community - like "Tip 4 Tip" service, where users can ask world travellers about specific places in exchange for tokens."
I think he was referring to the payment for providing information to the community. That would be a reasonable proposition. Tourists, who have not yet chosen a place of rest and having looked through the video-review, could not determine, there may be questions about the city or the country as a whole. They are willing to pay a few tokens for more details. Am I right?
Oh, sorry, i'm miss that paragraph. Really, You check about what people asking then you visiting this place and you'll get some money back answering the questions.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

Will there be a chat system or form in a system where users can communicate with each other personally and maybe meet a route or mark a place on the map, that it would not be visible to all people?
Just such a question I was considering in white paper. This will be the "Tip 4 Tip" chat. It seems to me that this form of communication and discussion of tourist places will take a worthy place in this application.

"CHAT AND TIP4TIP
Users will be able to pay tokens to another user in order to enable a one-on-one chat tool. This is useful for travelers that want to have a more in-depth conversation about a specific place with a specific user. Anyone will have a choice to accept 1:1 chat messages or not. They will be fairly compensated by the traveller for offering this additional help."
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

Just such a question I was considering in white paper. This will be the "Tip 4 Tip" chat. It seems to me that this form of communication and discussion of tourist places will take a worthy place in this application.

"CHAT AND TIP4TIP
Users will be able to pay tokens to another user in order to enable a one-on-one chat tool. This is useful for travelers that want to have a more in-depth conversation about a specific place with a specific user. Anyone will have a choice to accept 1:1 chat messages or not. They will be fairly compensated by the traveller for offering this additional help."

Oh that's just a great feature exactly what I wanted! Thank you. Still it would be interesting that one user could order another to make a video review of a particular place and pay for the service with tokens. So say the private service.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

When using the service register openhours the choice of a city not very well known on the map, the information will be applied avtomatichkom mode or it is also possible to enter the name of the village item manually? For example, if it is a small village in Italy, where a pizza festival is conducted. Will the participation of the video-review in the contest from the number of inhabitants in this place depend?
Oritarnopa

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

"CHAT AND TIP4TIP

Oh that's just a great feature exactly what I wanted! Thank you. Still it would be interesting that one user could order another to make a video review of a particular place and pay for the service with tokens. So say the private service.

I think it would be really cool. Developers should implement this feature as this would help many people to do a survey of places that are not yet in the system.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

When using the service register openhours the choice of a city not very well known on the map, the information will be applied avtomatichkom mode or it is also possible to enter the name of the village item manually? For example, if it is a small village in Italy, where a pizza festival is conducted. Will the participation of the video-review in the contest from the number of inhabitants in this place depend?
I think it should work this way: you visited some place, made video review and placed it on the map. If place isn't described on the map people can identify it by watching review.
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

Interesting idea - what would the route mark be used for ? Like hidden meeting place for two people ?

PEP_ICO

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

Is there a minimum amount for contribution
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

Is there a minimum amount for contribution
No.

Pablo~Olascoaga

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Interesting idea - what would the route mark be used for ? Like hidden meeting place for two people ?
As an option or as people wrote if people live in different countries one can for another make a video review of a certain place by order and get a reward for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: