Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:51:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15988 times)
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

Will there be a chat system or form in a system where users can communicate with each other personally and maybe meet a route or mark a place on the map, that it would not be visible to all people?

Interesting idea - what would the route mark be used for ? Like hidden meeting place for two people ?
As an option or as people wrote if people live in different countries one can for another make a video review of a certain place by order and get a reward for it
I don't see anything wrong with that. If the work is done qualitatively and wins the contest, only in this case will be listed additional tokens. This is the essence of this way to earn. This can expand the video review of those places in which people have not yet arrived. But after watching the video will want to visit this city or restaurant.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

I think the project has great prospects and the price of tokens will go up in the near future. And what about the bounty program by the way is also a good chance to get tokens for free. If possible, then give a link to register in the bounty program.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

I think the project has great prospects and the price of tokens will go up in the near future. And what about the bounty program by the way is also a good chance to get tokens for free. If possible, then give a link to register in the bounty program.
I always wanted to ask, by who places on the map will be added, by people or admins? How i understand by admins, because here should be contest for tokens, so people shouldn't be able to place thir review on the map.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

I always wanted to ask, by who places on the map will be added, by people or admins? How i understand by admins, because here should be contest for tokens, so people shouldn't be able to place thir review on the map.

I think that the system should be post-run so that people could do without administrators and all the problems on the platform were regulated by the community. I think in this case an ideal ecosystem will be built
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

Of course by admins, someone can say that system can read information about places and link them (review about one place). But people always found a way how to scam a system. So it should be done by big staff of techsup.
Or, maybe we should to try OpenHouse application, see how it works.
Futourist (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

https://futourist.io/compete

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Of course by admins, someone can say that system can read information about places and link them (review about one place). But people always found a way how to scam a system. So it should be done by big staff of techsup.
Or, maybe we should to try OpenHouse application, see how it works.

Futourist is about upgrading OpenHours with new features (not just blockchain rewarding protocol). Working with blockchain allows us to implement several steps towards minimising scams that would drain reward for no real value (for example imagine proof of stake implemented the right way). Beside that we are ready to deploy AI and machine learning that would prevent a lot of scammers. When we talk about AI - we are firmly aware of the fact that good AI takes a lot of data, time and testing in order to implement, so this cannot be one of the first rolled out features but once in place it will do the job. And third... building platforms like Futourist means accepting new paradigm where platform gives power back to users - essentially building a self sustaining community that cleans itself, provided developers build features that enable that.

Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

Admins will do most of data scraping and business listing. Businesses will have an option to list themselves (new restaurant opens somewhere) and also users can help us maintain correct information in exchange for rewards. But like said initially, majority of the listings will be done by Futourist team since this is something OpenHours did really well (over 1 mio listed businesses).

orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

I think that the system should be post-run so that people could do without administrators and all the problems on the platform were regulated by the community. I think in this case an ideal ecosystem will be built
Sorry for the inattention, but I wanted to clarify the issue of the passage of the video review of the contest. Who will evaluate these video  - administrator or community and will there be an open vote for the best video clip? Before that, I read that the  Futourist checks the quality and reliability of the information.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

Futourist will be the perfect place to gather all the tourists. Chat for communication, reception of competitive bonuses, payment of services by these tokens. Will you be creating tourist tours on the base of your application on the participant's request? It is like laying a route in places that will unite a certain subject.
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

Futourist will be the perfect place to gather all the tourists. Chat for communication, reception of competitive bonuses, payment of services by these tokens. Will you be creating tourist tours on the base of your application on the participant's request? It is like laying a route in places that will unite a certain subject.

Who specifically should create these routes? The company itself? I think this will not be entirely true, but still I would like it to work without the intervention of admins. But in any case, the initiative is welcomed
aileenmg

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

I think the tokens have a great future perspective, because if I understand correctly, they will allow you to pay for a lot of services, which in itself will have a good impact on growth, plus the demand will constantly grow.
Barryeinz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

I think the tokens have a great future perspective, because if I understand correctly, they will allow you to pay for a lot of services, which in itself will have a good impact on growth, plus the demand will constantly grow.

About the demand, you are certainly right, but I do not yet understand what specific services I can pay tokens. Can I buy food or drinks from your partners and pay with tokens?

Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

I think this is a promising project for investors judging by the very idea and working platform of 1 million users. It is a pity that so few tokens will be on sale.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

I think this is a promising project for investors judging by the very idea and working platform of 1 million users. It is a pity that so few tokens will be on sale.

Here I agree with you but first I would like to follow the news of the project and find out whether the bounty program will take part and get tokens for free
Zivorice

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

I would like to know the company already has partners amongst the institution for recreation? For example, among hotels or restaurants or travel agencies?
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

Large portion of tokens is reserved for Community - you guys.

Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

About the demand, you are certainly right, but I do not yet understand what specific services I can pay tokens. Can I buy food or drinks from your partners and pay with tokens?
It is possible that it will be some promotional products. For example, there is a café that arranges a burger party, and there will be a possibility to buy a third burger with tokens that will be charged when paying from the card Futourist.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

It is possible that it will be some promotional products. For example, there is a café that arranges a burger party, and there will be a possibility to buy a third burger with tokens that will be charged when paying from the card Futourist.
This is sure to attract attention. Are you already working with such companies who want to participate in such a project? What do you think, what kind of payment will interest tourists-for food or services related to tourism?
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

A good platform and a high-quality application can give a terrific result. I support this endeavor. I have not found any information on how many tokens will be allocated for your generosity program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: