Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15986 times)
Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Is it possible to create a community on the platform. For example, lovers of monasteries or fortresses. What would there be people interested exclusively in this topic. I think it would be useful.
Yes I would like to have such an opportunity. I have heard of the possibility of communicating with each other personally and asking questions about the specific location of the video review creator. Can this  included in the functions of this section?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Do the developers plan to participate in any conferences? It could well raise the image of the company.

We have been to several conferences in past six months:

New York & San Francisco:

https://medium.com/futourist/blockchain-from-east-to-the-west-coast-of-the-united-states-65570573d073

Berlin:
https://medium.com/futourist/disrupting-berlin-c8432b2a719c

Mexico (Devcon3):
https://medium.com/futourist/devcon3-recap-ecf0933437a1

Amsterdam

We really worked hard in past 6 months. Our primary objective on conferences was to get feedback from investors and other devs. With that feedback we molded new version of whitepaper and released it.

It's just wonderful. Such events promote the product in the community at great speed. In addition, this is a good chance to communicate with developers and find large investors.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

Is it possible to create a community on the platform. For example, lovers of monasteries or fortresses. What would there be people interested exclusively in this topic. I think it would be useful.
Yes I would like to have such an opportunity. I have heard of the possibility of communicating with each other personally and asking questions about the specific location of the video review creator. Can this  included in the functions of this section?
I don't know... in my opinion it should be like a forum, you should be able to communicate in open style, free. Speak about places where you was, or want to visit, maybe someone can advise you to visit place where he was. After it you will chat about which place is better. Maybe third person say something to you.
Futourist (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

How will the distribution of Futourist personal cards occur? Their production will be made with the help of a plastic card or it can be done with a key that is tied to the profile of the participant without using the card itself?

We have a special partner in mind who is working on new payment card of the future. Tho we cannot discuss the details yet - we are hoping to be able to implement his solution to Futourist. In case this takes too long, we will implement one of the existing blockchain card solutions.

@kyenkirke1976

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

it seems that is a good project but after claiming the token where do we exchange it?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

How will the distribution of Futourist personal cards occur? Their production will be made with the help of a plastic card or it can be done with a key that is tied to the profile of the participant without using the card itself?

We have a special partner in mind who is working on new payment card of the future. Tho we cannot discuss the details yet - we are hoping to be able to implement his solution to Futourist. In case this takes too long, we will implement one of the existing blockchain card solutions.
Oh, it's really cool, but a pity that we can't to know more( Before your message i did think that we should use ETH compatable wallet to cooperate with Fotourist.
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

it seems that is a good project but after claiming the token where do we exchange it?
Exchange deals will be announced on our Telegram channel, mailing list and all other community channels. Bitcointalk included.

ThatCoolCat

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

I would like to see this. I think it will be cool. If it can convert fiat funds it will be just super. I will wait for news from you.
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Hi dear supporters!

We have modified our crowdsale model a bit. We are glad to announce two pre-sale phases! The initial post in this thread (Futourist announcement) has been edited accordingly. Please read all about the crowdsale changes in our latest blog post: https://medium.com/futourist/latest-rules-for-the-futourist-token-sale-e4d332fb355e

orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

Hi dear supporters!

We have modified our crowdsale model a bit. We are glad to announce two pre-sale phases! The initial post in this thread (Futourist announcement) has been edited accordingly. Please read all about the crowdsale changes in our latest blog post: https://medium.com/futourist/latest-rules-for-the-futourist-token-sale-e4d332fb355e

Many thanks to the team Futourist that now it focuses on small investors. This will help us get a discount of 8%. I had no doubt that this project is very concerned about the availability of this application.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

I realized that the hard-cap is raised to 5 600 000 € due to reduction of bonus sales? Good news for developers-the demand for their tokens is growing every day. Say, the start date of sales will change only once?
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

I realized that the hard-cap is raised to 5 600 000 € due to reduction of bonus sales? Good news for developers-the demand for their tokens is growing every day. Say, the start date of sales will change only once?

Start dates are now set in stone.

neo444

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

Can we see in the future another competition to earn FTR tokens  ?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:37:40 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 05:53:35 PM by Chatelleyma

Can we see in the future another competition to earn FTR tokens  ?
I do not really understand what kind of competition you mean? Airdrop or bounty program? Explain for more details.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

I'm wondering if the platform will have a lot of reviews of one place. The whole map will be filled with markers and it will not look very nice. How are you going to solve this issue. Will there be filters for review languages for example?
angrygerl

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

I'm wondering if the platform will have a lot of reviews of one place. The whole map will be filled with markers and it will not look very nice. How are you going to solve this issue. Will there be filters for review languages for example?
Of course I also see the need for filters, otherwise working with the application will be  not convenient. How else? The entire list of video-reviews cannot be issued at once. The interface itself is not clear to me yet.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

Perhaps there will be premium users who often travel or community. Then it would be possible to sell paid subscriptions for a month or a year, to such communities.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

Today drew attention to the project Futourist. The idea of rewarding for quality reviews of travel tokens is simply excellent! If only the reviews were real, real and not fraud for the sake of getting tokens. There are not so many sites that you can trust when there is someone writing reviews. I will follow the project as it is in its way the first on the technology of blockchain! Cool

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Today drew attention to the project Futourist. The idea of rewarding for quality reviews of travel tokens is simply excellent! If only the reviews were real, real and not fraud for the sake of getting tokens. There are not so many sites that you can trust when there is someone writing reviews. I will follow the project as it is in its way the first on the technology of blockchain! Cool
Yes, I also hope that on the platform will be only honest feedback. So it will help the platform to win world recognition and rating.
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

A good project. I think now future tourists will finally be able to receive reliable information about the resorts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: