Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15988 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

Futourist will have success with business representatives. They are interested in it first of all. Travel agencies did not announce the desire to cooperate with your application (for example, in the validation of video clips)?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

Futourist will have success with business representatives. They are interested in it first of all. Travel agencies did not announce the desire to cooperate with your application (for example, in the validation of video clips)?
I think for business the best way to advertise your institution on the site is simply to provide a quality service. Then people who produce content will do positive video reviews.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

please explain what you have with the site, or maybe it's closed, for opening in Russia. It happens, according to Tony Shay's book, reaching happiness. I heard that they closed their website for access to Russia, to avoid fraud, they do not need customers. apparently there were many complaints.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Honieviellis

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

I think for business the best way to advertise your institution on the site is simply to provide a quality service. Then people who produce content will do positive video reviews.

But travel agencies that offer travelers different tours could participate in the validation of the video, while getting good advertising and help create interesting roads on the map. Is this option possible?
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

But travel agencies that offer travelers different tours could participate in the validation of the video, while getting good advertising and help create interesting roads on the map. Is this option possible?
Of course you need to create conditions for cooperation. I think it will be beneficial for everyone. It would be good to build a network where you can pay tokens for different types of services.
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

Of course you need to create conditions for cooperation. I think it will be beneficial for everyone. It would be good to build a network where you can pay tokens for different types of services.

Yes that would be great. I think users should be able to pay tokens for food and drinks, perhaps even for hotel services.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

Now you can earn revenue from reviews on your own journey? I have a habit of sharing my emotions, received during the rest. Usually, I post my reports on my vacation on Russian sites, but they do not get paid for it. The idea of the project itself is different, but will administrators properly monitor the content? I imagine how many will write nonsense for the sake of getting tokens ... I think this is one of the main problems that the team has to solve. Cooperation of the project with bars and restaurants adds interest to the project (if I understand correctly, part of the tokens can be spent in restaurants - partners!).

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
deluxorian

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

Now you can earn revenue from reviews on your own journey? I have a habit of sharing my emotions, received during the rest. Usually, I post my reports on my vacation on Russian sites, but they do not get paid for it. The idea of the project itself is different, but will administrators properly monitor the content? I imagine how many will write nonsense for the sake of getting tokens ... I think this is one of the main problems that the team has to solve. Cooperation of the project with bars and restaurants adds interest to the project (if I understand correctly, part of the tokens can be spent in restaurants - partners!).
The community will monitor the quality of content within the system. For this reason, I think if people write poor quality reviews, they will not receive rewards.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

Will there be closed testing for investors? It would be correct for the token owners to be the first to see the platform from the inside
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

Will there be closed testing for investors? It would be correct for the token owners to be the first to see the platform from the inside
This is an interesting question. We'll wait for the administrator to respond. I also would like to really see how this will all work
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

It's very good that the platform will not start from scratch but with a million users. I think this will greatly affect the price of the token after entering the exchange.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

It's very good that the platform will not start from scratch but with a million users. I think this will greatly affect the price of the token after entering the exchange.
I think the price will be reflected after the system is launched. But in general, you are right. It is very positive for a product to start with such a base
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

The community will monitor the quality of content within the system. For this reason, I think if people write poor quality reviews, they will not receive rewards.
The administration of the project will be interested in maintaining the highest quality and full video reviews. It is possible, of course, that for the reviews that show the place for the first time, there will be more lenient requirements. Since there is no competition yet.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

If one tourist wants to make a lot of video reviews and he will succeed, will his competition award be higher than the rest? Do you plan to sign agreements with participants for special video reviews?
mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

Any bounty?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

If one tourist wants to make a lot of video reviews and he will succeed, will his competition award be higher than the rest? Do you plan to sign agreements with participants for special video reviews?
What other special reviews and what kind of agreements I have not heard about this. I would like to understand how this will work and what does it mean "special reviews?"
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

I don't understand, do you mean bonuses for a... some kind of wholesale? If you making a lot of reviews so you have more chances to get most upvotes and get rewards for them.
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

The administration of the project will be interested in maintaining the highest quality and full video reviews. It is possible, of course, that for the reviews that show the place for the first time, there will be more lenient requirements. Since there is no competition yet.
Community should filter reviews themselves. I mean that users will decide which review is better by upvotes. If something horrible like sadism or even more... advertising you should make a complain and then admins ban it.
UTeraGold

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

Community should filter reviews themselves. I mean that users will decide which review is better by upvotes. If something horrible like sadism or even more... advertising you should make a complain and then admins ban it.

That is, according to your moderators still have to be present on the platform and regulate the life of the community?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

It should work... but also interesting question, amount of rewards will depend from quality of review (up\downvotes ratio) or from popularity? i mean if you have 10 upvotes and 1 downvote it's better than you have 25 upvotes and 15 downvotes or no? And what in case when this reviews about one place and when about different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: