Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15983 times)
culvert.1986

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

I would like to add this function. For example, one user places a task on the map (to make an overview of the Eiffel Tower) and a reward for this 50 coins and other users can try their hand and receive a reward.
Oh that's just a wonderful idea. I think developers should listen to this and implement such a function. It would be really cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

Will the participants who provide the video review at the competition be able to vote against their competitors? How will your application suppress such influence on truthfulness of voting? Does the video have a binding to the participant's data?
Chinylawka

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

If in reviews there will be some unacceptable content. Will they somehow be moderated.
I believe that application developers should clearly indicate which parameters should have video in order to participate in the contest. These characteristics should include technical parameters and moral and ethical principles.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

Now you can earn revenue from reviews on your own journey? I have a habit of sharing my emotions, received during the rest. Usually, I post my reports on my vacation on Russian sites, but they do not get paid for it. The idea of the project itself is different, but will administrators properly monitor the content? I imagine how many will write nonsense for the sake of getting tokens ... I think this is one of the main problems that the team has to solve. Cooperation of the project with bars and restaurants adds interest to the project (if I understand correctly, part of the tokens can be spent in restaurants - partners!).
The community will monitor the quality of content within the system. For this reason, I think if people write poor quality reviews, they will not receive rewards.
The administration of the project will be interested in maintaining the highest quality and full video reviews. It is possible, of course, that for the reviews that show the place for the first time, there will be more lenient requirements. Since there is no competition yet.
Community should filter reviews themselves. I mean that users will decide which review is better by upvotes. If something horrible like sadism or even more... advertising you should make a complain and then admins ban it.
It shouldn't be like that. After all, this content will see different categories of tourists. The video that is inferior to the principles of morality should not be allowed to be reviewed. To do this, the first stage will involve administrators. And it will be right.
So you believe that platform will fall? I mean if you believe that admins physically can watch all reviews that you place then you believe that here will be very small amount of reviews. What you say could be right, but can't be real.
ThatCoolCat

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

will you hold competitions in order to motivate the community? such as a contest for subscribing to a group or something else. I would gladly take part.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

will you hold competitions in order to motivate the community? such as a contest for subscribing to a group or something else. I would gladly take part.

It was just perfect. I would like to become part of the community to fulfill the conditions and get my tokens. I think it will be cool. In any case, the concept of the program is very good.
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

It was just perfect. I would like to become part of the community to fulfill the conditions and get my tokens. I think it will be cool. In any case, the concept of the program is very good.
I also like it, but if we will be honest, many and many that spiking here (including me) want only buy some tokens and sell it with benefit, i'm sure. Of course original idea should attract many tourists.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

I would like to add this function. For example, one user places a task on the map (to make an overview of the Eiffel Tower) and a reward for this 50 coins and other users can try their hand and receive a reward.
It sounds ideal, when you going to holidays you choosing places that you want to visit, so now you can get back some money during your relaxing. But who will decide which review is better if you place an order to review... it shouldn't be a community because you paying.
angrygerl

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

I like the fact that society can make a choice of quality content. But I think it will be right to involve in the application moderators who will track acceptable videos. I read that in the United States there is a special service that deals with the removal of content that contains obscene videos. This is handled by specially hired people who are very much.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

When you connect your app to the main OpenHours platform, do you plan to use video-reviews that may offer some tourist points at this time without participating in the contest?
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

When you connect your app to the main OpenHours platform, do you plan to use video-reviews that may offer some tourist points at this time without participating in the contest?
I do not really understand what the proposed video reviews are? Users will do video reviews and add them to the platform and receive a reward for it.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

I like the fact that society can make a choice of quality content. But I think it will be right to involve in the application moderators who will track acceptable videos. I read that in the United States there is a special service that deals with the removal of content that contains obscene videos. This is handled by specially hired people who are very much.

And who in this case will determine the quality of the content of one particular person? It will be like that not democratic. I think we need to move away from such principles. The community must determine this. Any content that does not violate the law should be popular
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

And who in this case will determine the quality of the content of one particular person? It will be like that not democratic. I think we need to move away from such principles. The community must determine this. Any content that does not violate the law should be popular
Then I absolutely agree with you. We are striving for democracy, so let the community itself determine the quality of reviews only need to create the correct algorithm...
UTeraGold

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

The project is really meant to change the world of reviews. Thanks to the technology of blockchain, we need to see a new quality of feedback. I think if everything turns out that many business representatives will be interested to become part of the system.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

Are people allowed to submit reviews pseudonymously or do they have to prove their identity? I would love to a system where the most value is accredited to video-based reviews.
And how do you people will verify their accounts. And how much people want to show their personality. It will be strange. But in any case, the Mosshenicism should be absent.

What is Mosshenicism? Even my google search didn't bring any results. Curious to hear your explanation.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

A good project. But tell me if the business will create many fraudulent accounts in order to generate positive reviews about how this will be fought on the platform?
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

A good project. But tell me if the business will create many fraudulent accounts in order to generate positive reviews about how this will be fought on the platform?
This is an interesting question. I think the platform will be attended by moderators who will react to this or will be gutted by neural networks like that of the YouTube.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

Oh my god, this is good projects and i think very nice for participate on this project.
this project have vision and concept very amazing, while the price this token very promosing. I belive if many investor will invest and joining in here. good luck for your projects dev.
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

This is an interesting question. I think the platform will be attended by moderators who will react to this or will be gutted by neural networks like that of the YouTube.
I think they haven't powerful like in youtube so it's ridiculous to compare. Somewhere on this thread community manager already answered this question. They use formulae that not allow to get big reward if you haven't really big part of upvotes, if you make many fake upvotes they will see it.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

I think they haven't powerful like in youtube so it's ridiculous to compare. Somewhere on this thread community manager already answered this question. They use formulae that not allow to get big reward if you haven't really big part of upvotes, if you make many fake upvotes they will see it.
thanks now it is clear how this all will work. I think even in this case the prospects are great. Okay, we'll wait for the launch of the project there we'll see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: