Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15983 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

A good project. But tell me if the business will create many fraudulent accounts in order to generate positive reviews about how this will be fought on the platform?
This is an interesting question. I think the platform will be attended by moderators who will react to this or will be gutted by neural networks like that of the YouTube.
I think they haven't powerful like in youtube so it's ridiculous to compare. Somewhere on this thread community manager already answered this question. They use formulae that not allow to get big reward if you haven't really big part of upvotes, if you make many fake upvotes they will see it.
Maybe it's funny but the algorithms should be really effective because the business will use the wrap and the weight of the platform will be lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

When you connect your app to the main OpenHours platform, do you plan to use video-reviews that may offer some tourist points at this time without participating in the contest?
I do not really understand what the proposed video reviews are? Users will do video reviews and add them to the platform and receive a reward for it.
I'm inclined to agree with you. He's probably wrong. But right after the launch, everything will be empty. Perhaps some of the tourist sites will want to add their videos for free. Is this option possible? Or Futourist insists that all video reviews were brought only through the contest? Huh
Inellynelint

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

When you connect your app to the main OpenHours platform, do you plan to use video-reviews that may offer some tourist points at this time without participating in the contest?
I do not really understand what the proposed video reviews are? Users will do video reviews and add them to the platform and receive a reward for it.
I'm inclined to agree with you. He's probably wrong. But right after the launch, everything will be empty. Perhaps some of the tourist sites will want to add their videos for free. Is this option possible? Or Futourist insists that all video reviews were brought only through the contest? Huh
If the application contains exact rules, then I agree with you. The video review will be given to the voting community, which has the right to vote. Everything is transparent and democratic, as previously discussed here. If this is true, then application will be interesting.
Futourist (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

Yes. All content will remain free for all "consumers" - tourists browsing the platform.

Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

If the application contains exact rules, then I agree with you. The video review will be given to the voting community, which has the right to vote. Everything is transparent and democratic, as previously discussed here. If this is true, then application will be interesting.

I hope this will work. In this case, it will be possible to achieve really objective surveys and avoid fraud.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

This is a really good idea. You will have to become a world famous site of feedback and take your place in the market and become something like uber in the industry reviews
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

A good project. But tell me if the business will create many fraudulent accounts in order to generate positive reviews about how this will be fought on the platform?
This is an interesting question. I think the platform will be attended by moderators who will react to this or will be gutted by neural networks like that of the YouTube.
I think they haven't powerful like in youtube so it's ridiculous to compare. Somewhere on this thread community manager already answered this question. They use formulae that not allow to get big reward if you haven't really big part of upvotes, if you make many fake upvotes they will see it.

Maybe they are not so strong but it should work without fraud and cheating. Therefore, it will be necessary to take measures and it is desirable that all these functions are performed by the community.
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

Great project. I would like to see how it works, of course. I would gladly install the application on the phone and try it out.
deluxorian

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

In what ways can I make money on the platform. are there any requirements for content creators? I would like to understand how you can return some money from travel.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

In what ways can I make money on the platform. are there any requirements for content creators? I would like to understand how you can return some money from travel.
This is an interesting question, I think the admin will tell us about this later. Because the whole essence of the project is essentially in this but whether there will be special requirements I do not know
Mayanofrinat

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

Hello friends. Tell me if the moderators on the platform? Or there will be users with a higher priority who already deserve it.
realjimmy

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

Hello friends. Tell me if the moderators on the platform? Or there will be users with a higher priority who already deserve it.
Oh, this is an interesting question, I just for making sure that such users to the moderator did not have to interfere with the life of the community.
Nianneyanahoni

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Oh, this is an interesting question, I just for making sure that such users to the moderator did not have to interfere with the life of the community.
Yes, the scheme is really interesting, and how can you get such a status. I hope he can not be bought for tokens. Or there can not be such a function at all.
Futourist (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

We arent thinking about moderators at the moment. Idea is to build self sustaining community where users are motivated with rewards to help and keep the platform clean. In order to help them with that job AI will be put in place and advanced proof of stake system.

Shangerian

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

I did not understand how the issue of plagiarism will be solved. If someone to participate in the competition uses someone else's video. Does the owner of the video review need to prove his right to present it? In the video-review should be seen who was shooting this video?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

Maybe they are not so strong but it should work without fraud and cheating. Therefore, it will be necessary to take measures and it is desirable that all these functions are performed by the community.
Of course they should and I think they will. But by community... how on your opinion it should work? If really shit video get big amount of upvotes it clear, but if it contest of two reviews and both of them are good, how you can know where fake votes. I think admins shou do this, they have technical tools for this.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

Of course they should and I think they will. But by community... how on your opinion it should work? If really shit video get big amount of upvotes it clear, but if it contest of two reviews and both of them are good, how you can know where fake votes. I think admins shou do this, they have technical tools for this.

Technically, I do not understand how this will all work, but I think if the video does not violate the law, then it has the right to life. And then let the community decide. If the video shit then it gains a rating, then the community wants to watch shit
UTeraGold

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

Technically, I do not understand how this will all work, but I think if the video does not violate the law, then it has the right to life. And then let the community decide. If the video shit then it gains a rating, then the community wants to watch shit
Well, the main thing is that it does not spoil the platform rating for new users. On this I think all the same the quality of content should be moderated even if it is a human factor
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

How does this compete with Steemit?

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

What decision do you see to be under the control of society? Certainly some tourists will be able to determine the truth, but those participants who only want to visit this tourist point, will not be able to know for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: