Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:04:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15988 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

Will there be filters that will allow me to select a video only in Spanish for example. It would be convenient for future tourists
This would be a very useful function, it would be able to filter and remove the markers of unnecessary languages from the map. It would be cool.
In general, the language translation of video reviews will be done by members of the Futourist team? After all, the video will be filmed in different languages and nowhere indicated that contestants should provide subtitles to it.
Now there are many programs that provide quality translation without human intervention - automatically. The only thing that will be necessary for the participants of the competition is to make a high-quality sound on your video-clip.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

Will there be filters that will allow me to select a video only in Spanish for example. It would be convenient for future tourists
This would be a very useful function, it would be able to filter and remove the markers of unnecessary languages from the map. It would be cool.
In general, the language translation of video reviews will be done by members of the Futourist team? After all, the video will be filmed in different languages and nowhere indicated that contestants should provide subtitles to it.
Now there are many programs that provide quality translation without human intervention - automatically. The only thing that will be necessary for the participants of the competition is to make a high-quality sound on your video-clip.
It would be great. Well, let's see how this all works in practice. By the way, when will the launch of the alpha version? I would gladly test the project.
yourboss

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

The idea looks very similar to Alias (if I am not mistaken) social network where authors of context also get paid with tokens . But that is certainly a nice idea
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

Tell me more about what are the ways of making money for investors. That there are I understand that I can sell tokens on the exchange and earn on the growth of prices, But are there any other ways to earn money for investors?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

I didn't saw no one that works right way. I think they should make a requirement that you have make a subtitles on your video if it isn't english language.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

The idea looks very similar to Alias (if I am not mistaken) social network where authors of context also get paid with tokens . But that is certainly a nice idea
In social networks for tourists too much superfluous and personal information. I hope that after running this application in contests will win the most colorful and detailed videos that will describe the tourist place, and not what was eaten tourist for breakfast.
angrygerl

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

I didn't saw no one that works right way. I think they should make a requirement that you have make a subtitles on your video if it isn't english language.
I agree that there should be additional requirements for writing subtitles or translating the text into English. But first of all it is necessary to offer high-quality video, and bad video-reviews I can look also in social networks.
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

In social networks for tourists too much superfluous and personal information. I hope that after running this application in contests will win the most colorful and detailed videos that will describe the tourist place, and not what was eaten tourist for breakfast.
Well, the theme of food and where you can eat is also very relevant. For this reason, I think the content will evaluate the community itself and determine its usefulness.
deluxorian

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

Well, the theme of food and where you can eat is also very relevant. For this reason, I think the content will evaluate the community itself and determine its usefulness.

Let's see how it all works, but I think there should be food and cinemas and a lot of other information that could be useful for future tourists.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

Will there be any premium features or premium accounts that will lead to additional opportunities. I think that's the administration's answer.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

Will there be any premium features or premium accounts that will lead to additional opportunities. I think that's the administration's answer.
What specific functions do you have in mind. I do not really understand what advantages this can give, but in any case the idea is interesting.
UTeraGold

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

Hi friends, tell me whether your company will be represented at conferences? If yes then where you can see the report from such conferences. Thank you.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

Hi friends, tell me whether your company will be represented at conferences? If yes then where you can see the report from such conferences. Thank you.
and where you can see the schedule of such conferences? I would gladly have watched the broadcast or even attended personally. This is always a good chance to communicate with the developers personally.
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

What specific functions do you have in mind. I do not really understand what advantages this can give, but in any case the idea is interesting.
It's really interesting, I can't imagine what it can be, what additional functions, like chat? I think it must be enabled for everyone. Maybe their vote will be stronger than normal users.
ThatCoolCat

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

A good project I think this can really change the sphere of tourism and the feedback system. I will wait for the launch of the alpha version and see how it goes further.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

As far as I understand, the author of the content will be awarded to users who will have to buy these tokens on the exchange? If I do not know how successful it will be.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

As far as I understand, the author of the content will be awarded to users who will have to buy these tokens on the exchange? If I do not know how successful it will be.
Well, not exactly. You can get tokens for your work on the platform and then pay for the services of another author or for other services. This will be the exchange of tokens within the platform.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

For your reviews you'll get rewards from a platform, not from a users. You can get rewards from a users when you answering them personally. Platform will get tokens for rewards from business that spent it for a promotion. You also can spend it to buy food\drinks.
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

Openhouse works on google maps, Futourist also will ? You have deal with google you decided that this map is best, why? I'm not trying to say that it's wrong or right, only want to know if exist the reason?
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

Futourist have nice media coverage

Two articles in Slovenian biggest media

http://cryptoworld.si/slovenski-blockchain-startup-napada-tripadvisor/

https://siol.net/digisvet/novice/futourist-slovenska-platforma-ki-obljublja-da-bo-boljsa-od-tripadvisorja-458916
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: