Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content  (Read 15988 times)
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

At the moment this is the best idea of the site of the reviews I've seen. Tell me why did you decide to work in tourism? Are you going to expand and make feedback from enterprises for example?
It would be of course curious, but I think you need to first achieve success in one industry. And even more so they have a tourist base of 1 million people.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

Guys

read so you won't miss important facts to join www.Futourist.io  ICO

Introducing pre-sale phases
There was a lot of community requests for a pre-sale phase of the crowdsale, which wasn’t planned from the beginning. After some extensive consulting with our advisors and technical partners, we decided to follow the latest trends which are necessary for a successful token crowdsale. The pre-sale will take place in two stages: Limited pre-sale and Unlimited pre-sale.

Due to the changes which required a lot of legal, technical and other effort for adding the pre-sale phases into our crowdsale plan, we are postponing our crowdsale for 5 days. This means the first pre-sale phase begins February 20th.

Limited pre-sale
It will last for 72 hours (3 days) or less if the hard cap is reached early.
Everyone in this phase will get an 8% bonus, which will be distributed after the crowdsale (bonus only).
During the Limited pre-sale, the maximum investment will be capped at 10 ETH per individual contribution.
In association with Cofound.it, our closest partner, we made a special offer for Cofound.it Priority Pass members. They will be able to contribute 20 ETH per individual.
Limited pre-sale means that a higher number of individual contributions will be possible in this phase. Small contributors will be able to participate before the ‘’whales’’ come in. With this model, we want to diversify and widen the initial FTR owner list.

https://medium.com/futourist/latest-rules-for-the-futourist-token-sale-e4d332fb355e
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

What can i say

People are the heart of project!

and at  Futourist they deff. are

People around the Futourist team

One of the main reasons why our project stands on a firm ground are our advisors and experts. They have a ton of experience, public trust and successful projects behind them. That should give anyone a lot of confidence to believe in Futourist platform.

Our main advisors and experts are:

Tim Mitja Žagar — CEO of Iconomi,
Alexander Vasylchenko — CEO of Sofitto and former CTO of Mycelium,
Michael Amy — former United Nations WFP software consultant,
Zenel Batagelj — Head of Team strategy at Cofound.it,
Primož Kordež — Token model expert.
PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

What can i say

People are the heart of project!

and at  Futourist they deff. are

People around the Futourist team

One of the main reasons why our project stands on a firm ground are our advisors and experts. They have a ton of experience, public trust and successful projects behind them. That should give anyone a lot of confidence to believe in Futourist platform.

Our main advisors and experts are:

Tim Mitja Žagar — CEO of Iconomi,
Alexander Vasylchenko — CEO of Sofitto and former CTO of Mycelium,
Michael Amy — former United Nations WFP software consultant,
Zenel Batagelj — Head of Team strategy at Cofound.it,
Primož Kordež — Token model expert.

Quite experienced team I would say. Pretty nice you have a really good advisors from Iconomi
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Guys

read so you won't miss important facts to join www.Futourist.io  ICO

Introducing pre-sale phases
There was a lot of community requests for a pre-sale phase of the crowdsale, which wasn’t planned from the beginning. After some extensive consulting with our advisors and technical partners, we decided to follow the latest trends which are necessary for a successful token crowdsale. The pre-sale will take place in two stages: Limited pre-sale and Unlimited pre-sale.

Due to the changes which required a lot of legal, technical and other effort for adding the pre-sale phases into our crowdsale plan, we are postponing our crowdsale for 5 days. This means the first pre-sale phase begins February 20th.

Limited pre-sale
It will last for 72 hours (3 days) or less if the hard cap is reached early.
Everyone in this phase will get an 8% bonus, which will be distributed after the crowdsale (bonus only).
During the Limited pre-sale, the maximum investment will be capped at 10 ETH per individual contribution.
In association with Cofound.it, our closest partner, we made a special offer for Cofound.it Priority Pass members. They will be able to contribute 20 ETH per individual.
Limited pre-sale means that a higher number of individual contributions will be possible in this phase. Small contributors will be able to participate before the ‘’whales’’ come in. With this model, we want to diversify and widen the initial FTR owner list.

https://medium.com/futourist/latest-rules-for-the-futourist-token-sale-e4d332fb355e

Futourist will be funfun I think. It will bring something new. People are really travelling a lot theese days and freelancing is more and more popular so why not an additional some crypto on the side for good reviews. Great idea ☺
Futourist (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:51:45 AM

Is it possible to view  White paper in other languages? Were those who in the campaign of generosity already made various language translations where i can see this information? How many tokens will be allocated for such a bounty campaign?

Here is the list of Bitcointalk announcement thread translations we received so far:
Russian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2773528
Turkish: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2798626
Filipino: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2814961
Arabic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822014.0
Dutch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2807913

Thank  for providing detailed information.
What should be done by tourist object that want to add themselves to the Futourist application database without providing video reviews? Can you do this without participating in the contest?

You will be able to create free account -- without reviewing or entering competitions. We are aware of the fact that there is way more users who read reviews then those who write them.

CryptoCADCAM

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

Will you have to do KYC to apply to the platform to write reviews and get crypto in return?
GhostKiller55

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

A lot of people are talking about your project and on social too. I think you will get a big amount of support and a lot of people that will write. Can't wait for the ICO to start i think it will sell out fast.
CryptoWork007

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

At the moment this is the best idea of the site of the reviews I've seen. Tell me why did you decide to work in tourism? Are you going to expand and make feedback from enterprises for example?

Yeh I agree too. Maybe in time they will expand who knows. For now I think this is a great project and idea. I follow you on twitter. https://twitter.com/FutouristInfo
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

I love to travel and I definitely like this platform. Are waiting to start want to experience

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

Futourist is the first travel review platform that rewards their users through building a fair blockchain-based economy where all - reviewers, businesses and casual consumers - get the most benefit for participating. It’s a place where future tourists will make decisions about where they are spending their precious time. 

Awesome . Nowadays people are travelling more and more and this will help. I already feel like a community Smiley Pretty nice  guys  GOGOGOGo!
hrbtzor

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Futourist video? People all over the world are supporting us. Special thanks also to people from blockchain field, Mattew from AION, Naqib from Indorse and Tim from ICONOMI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtwdkqS4aPQ

7200 members on Telegram

FABOLOUS
leftover_potato

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

may I know what are the exchanges that you guys are targeting after the ICO? Kiss
LochMess

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

Looking forward to see what this project brings us  Smiley wishing you all the best
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

FTR token is not a one-dimensional token. It’s use is not meant for holding it and waiting to increase in value.

In order to keep the token circling it will have multiple uses inside our micro-economy system. Our token model is built around supply and demand between businesses, reviewers and other participants in Futourist micro-economy. Token in its utility form acts as a value transfer tool between business participants and ordinary users that bring value to the platform. Participants in the Futourist micro-economy can use FTR tokens in various ways. The core of it is that reviewers get rewarded with FTR tokens, and businesses give away FTR tokens in order to incentivize review creation through contests and many other features (1:1 chat and tip4tip, travel lotto — giveaways, bucket list, achievements…).
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

When you connect your app to the main OpenHours platform, do you plan to use video-reviews that may offer some tourist points at this time without participating in the contest?
I do not really understand what the proposed video reviews are? Users will do video reviews and add them to the platform and receive a reward for it.
I'm inclined to agree with you. He's probably wrong. But right after the launch, everything will be empty. Perhaps some of the tourist sites will want to add their videos for free. Is this option possible? Or Futourist insists that all video reviews were brought only through the contest? Huh
If the application contains exact rules, then I agree with you. The video review will be given to the voting community, which has the right to vote. Everything is transparent and democratic, as previously discussed here. If this is true, then application will be interesting.

But the world of reviews - even though there is also a lot of fake  has become much more transparent through things like Instagram and many other media sources. They are not reviews per se, but many people share authentic stuff there. Having it aggregated on one platform can't hurt though.
Here I agree with you but it will be the system is focused specifically on reviews and reviews. For this I think the tool set will be better here.

There is definitely room for an authentic review platform, no doubt about that. That's why an integration with other platforms where you can be sure that content is authentic (personal instagram posts and alike) could also make a lot of sense.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Security is important

Futourist.io 

To protect our users against diverse abuse scenarios, Futourist will deploy multiple layers of security and protection based on:

the Futourist protocol itself,
auxiliary protection systems including the existing OpenHours architecture and infrastructure,
unsupervised machine learning to identify new abuse patterns,
possible use of third-party systems,
ultimately, human involvement and decision-making.
Concerning fake reviews specifically, there are many factors of how to slow them, if not completely shutting them down. We can’t guarantee 0% abuse, but we have many layers of protection to stop it (as it was already written):

moderators that will be rewarded for curating and detecting fraud,
starting with pilot contests in order to receive data, learn from that and implement machine learning,
plain, short text reviews will have lesser weight than reviews with video and photos which means less reward for that review.
todavenera

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

Great community response

We had and still have an overwhelmingly positive response from our awesome community Smiley

We get messages from travelers, bloggers, reviewers, photographers, crypto enthusiasts, people that have heard for blockchain for the first time and many others… There are also many influencers that have written us for possible collaborations and other people that want to help us in many different ways.

A very good indicator that we are also going in the right direction is our Futourist Community Competition. We have started it with the purpose of rewarding our supporters with Futourist tokens.

Earn your FTR here:   https://futourist.io/compete
sltshp

Activity: 140

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:32:11 AM

Hi, could you upload pictures and information on your core team members + advisors on the website?

Right now i cant seem to find any info regarding the team on your website. I know that theres been mention of this in the forum thread, but it would help if you could get such info uploaded on the website.

Cheers and looking forward to participating in your ICO.

romadon

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

I am interested in the workings of futourists who focus on video reviews and catering influencers. We can  to review anything travel related, anywhere, at any time. From restaurants to accomodation, parks, things to do, transport etc. It's great, I want to know more about futourist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: