Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:24:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram group for Airdrop and Bounty lovers.  (Read 2372 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

good idea.
but my advice is to find a good bounty info because a lot of bounty which in the end is a scam

agree. much better if op can also provide important details and not just the link for the bounty or airdrops in order for us to be confident that those were legit and really paying although it is okay on the side of airdrops because airdrops tends to be much easier and wont require you to do a hard work but bounties on the other hand are much harder as it requires you to post in a specific manner in order to qualified for the stakes.
yeah,they are so much airdrop project but couldn't received the token or just a scam
so I think provide more detail of the project was a more important thing.
Yes there are many Airdrops. Most of them are scam.
But recently i received payments from Airdrops just waiting to get listed on Exchanges.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

Great group. I just joined. I would suggest that you stop recommending airdrops because most of them are scam. It will only leave a bad impression to your telegram group and it leaves a sour taste in the members mouth if they were scammed because of your airdrop recommendation. Everyone will be looking for someone to blame. Its human nature, make sure you are not to blame. Anyone will appreciate your effort if you are recommending ICO's. Good luck to your telegram group. Cheers!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

Great group. I just joined. I would suggest that you stop recommending airdrops because most of them are scam. It will only leave a bad impression to your telegram group and it leaves a sour taste in the members mouth if they were scammed because of your airdrop recommendation. Everyone will be looking for someone to blame. Its human nature, make sure you are not to blame. Anyone will appreciate your effort if you are recommending ICO's. Good luck to your telegram group. Cheers!
Thanks for suggestion. We are not going to stop posting Airdrops.
But yes we are now going to make a list of ICO's .
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

Join our telegram group for Airdrop updates.
lolanivia105

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

one of the good ideas and make it easier for us to get a new bouty I will be ready to join because this is very useful.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

one of the good ideas and make it easier for us to get a new bouty I will be ready to join because this is very useful.
Yes we are trying to keep telegram channel updated. We just added few more airdrops
Ubay82

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

thank you is very helpful ... hopefully I am excited in hunting, you Make a hunter becomes easier in the hunt ..
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

thank you is very helpful ... hopefully I am excited in hunting, you Make a hunter becomes easier in the hunt ..
Yes we are trying to make airdrop hunting easier.
danielsubtotal

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
Kireev

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

I just created telegram group for Crypto Lovers. Will post links of new Bounty and Airdrops. https://t.me/cryptocreed

Supporting your idea. I advise you to indicate step by step all the actions to participate in the programs. What you need, what actions, what registrations in social networks. Not all users have a large audience.
Blockvisory

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

Here is a great Bounty program from Watertotheworld.io  .. 1.5 Million USD to the top referrals

Link to website: https://watertotheworld.io

Started Feb 15 and going through March 31, 2018

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

Thanks for sharing, interesting idea to catch referral and take some free tokens.
Are you going to share all ICO's and bounties or you will share only those which you think they will be successful?
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

Thanks for sharing, interesting idea to catch referral and take some free tokens.
Are you going to share all ICO's and bounties or you will share only those which you think they will be successful?
If you are talking about FaceBook giveaway then we are going to distribute tokens which are available on exchanges.
danielsubtotal

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:54:30 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

Added some more airdrops .
Match3

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Asura Coin the next New ICO on NEO!

Asura Coin - is the world's first sustainable eSports Platform, which focuses on community ecosystem as a whole.
The Asura Team is creating an NEP-5 Token on the NEO blockchain, creating a single universal utility token with which to manage
all aspects of participation in the Asura World Platform, including placing stakes, betting, professional guides, community events,
and more.

They have limited spaces for Telegram Bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028728.0

And here is the bounty program if anyone is interested! Would be rewarding as they are on NEO?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019383.msg31058289#msg31058289

ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

Will check and add

Get free exchangeable tokens and coins every month.
For more details Join here Telegram Group.

ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

Will check and add

Get free exchangeable tokens and coins every month.
For more details Join here Telegram Group.

Added in both  airdrop and bounty list.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

I just created telegram group for Crypto Lovers. Will post links of new Bounty and Airdrops. https://t.me/cryptocreed
this is a big help for me, thank you, i always participate on airdrops and bounty campaigns, it will be easy for me find new bounty campaigns.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

this is a big help for me, thank you, i always participate on airdrops and bounty campaigns, it will be easy for me find new bounty campaigns.

Thanks we are trying to update the telegram group and channel daily you should join us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: