Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram group for Airdrop and Bounty lovers.  (Read 2369 times)
Psytax

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:33:20 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 04:25:42 AM by Psytax

Just got my 100 trooper token. join their telegram community hurry up I think raffle draw from member of the telegram community will be at

https://t.me/trooperchat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarwo09

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

Just got my 100 trooper token. join their telegram community hurry up I think raffle draw from member of the telegram community will be at

https://t.me/trooperchat

Saya boleh ikutan gak om ??
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:35:55 AM

BUMP
getunion
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

Hello Ankit10,

Just sent you a PM, can you please check.

thanks,
GetUnion Team

UNION | | Ecosystem for collaborative savings
  Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram  
PRESALE: 1 May - 15 May | | CROWDSALE: 17 May - 31 Aug
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Telegram is the only source of airdrop that most of them are not legit. Because it is not known who moderated or manager. Just display the registration form and some of their ICO telegram groups that even we do not know who the admin can be responsible for.
More selective is something that must be done to follow airdrop, such as airdrop along with bounty and linking links in bitcointalk forums, so it can be known to the manager and can consider how the quality of the manager in responsible

MarieAshley

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

Greetings, Crypto people!

Why waste time on crummy tokens? Be smart, be wise. Blockaim brings to you an opportunity to win 2-4 Ethers. Participate in our bounty and get the reward that you truly deserve. We have more upcoming contests that provide you a chance to win up to 4 ETH. Follow our Twitter page for more information on the contest.
To participate, join us at-

Telegram group: @Blockaimservices
To know more: https://t.me/Blockaimservice
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

Telegram is the only source of airdrop that most of them are not legit. Because it is not known who moderated or manager. Just display the registration form and some of their ICO telegram groups that even we do not know who the admin can be responsible for.
More selective is something that must be done to follow airdrop, such as airdrop along with bounty and linking links in bitcointalk forums, so it can be known to the manager and can consider how the quality of the manager in responsible

ive join an airdrop on the past and most of them are automated via telegram but i still do recive my tokens after some weeks of waiting. Maybe you are too unlucky or maybe you did not follow the correct instrunctions , thats why you didnt recieve your tokens.  airdrop that require posting links on the forum is not an airdrop anymore because a real airdrop wont never require those things. that is already considered as a social media campaign.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

ive join an airdrop on the past and most of them are automated via telegram but i still do recive my tokens after some weeks of waiting. Maybe you are too unlucky or maybe you did not follow the correct instrunctions , thats why you didnt recieve your tokens.  airdrop that require posting links on the forum is not an airdrop anymore because a real airdrop wont never require those things. that is already considered as a social media campaign.
There are many reasons why people not receiving their airdrop tokens,  the main reason is that they are not following rules of airdrops.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

The main task of this please channels is earnings on referrals. They often do not give good airdrops , and those in which the greatest usmagazine per referral and it's sad. When I started to get involved in bounty and airdrops , they filled in the Google forms. No referral links were not. So there really can be a true story to successfully get a good airdrop and earn even$ 2000 per time. Alas, there is no such.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

The main task of this please channels is earnings on referrals. They often do not give good airdrops , and those in which the greatest usmagazine per referral and it's sad. When I started to get involved in bounty and airdrops , they filled in the Google forms. No referral links were not. So there really can be a true story to successfully get a good airdrop and earn even$ 2000 per time. Alas, there is no such.
I also think Airdrops with Google forms is the best way of Airdrop but time changes people change machine changes technology changes and the way of service is also changes. So no one wants to stick with one way.

There still many good airdrops, where you can earn more than 10 to 50$.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

maybe you should see in team and roadmap. and for whether the bounty was in shape or made. what is the use if we invest in the project. then we will find a scam or not. but try, see the project for first. if the project is not clear then the project failed or scam. we must be careful in choosing the project, otherwise we will be a big loss
I don't want to give you Red or Negative Trust or Feedback but if again I find you posting irrelevant comments then sure I will leave red trust in your profile.

ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

BUMP

Join US without wasting your time.
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

I just created telegram group for Crypto Lovers. Will post links of new Bounty and Airdrops. https://t.me/cryptocreed
thank you sir for creating that group .. i already joined  @Telegram "Cheesy  thank you very much BUMP
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

all the bitcointalk-based airdrop telegram groups all pay for the airdrop group just for the popularity of the company, maybe they pay, the airdrop is on the forum by doing the instruction. of course the managers give appreciation
jmaresca

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

Great group. I just joined. I would suggest that you stop recommending airdrops because most of them are scam. It will only leave a bad impression to your telegram group and it leaves a sour taste in the members mouth if they were scammed because of your airdrop recommendation. Everyone will be looking for someone to blame. Its human nature, make sure you are not to blame. Anyone will appreciate your effort if you are recommending ICO's. Good luck to your telegram group. Cheers!

That is a great point. I like to be careful when it comes to airdrops. There are a few telegram channels I use for airdrops and I find this one to be very good https://t.me/airdrop_stop They test the airdrop before posting. They even run the webpage through a malware scanner to make sure the website isn't trying to drop any malware on your machine.

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

Great group. I just joined. I would suggest that you stop recommending airdrops because most of them are scam. It will only leave a bad impression to your telegram group and it leaves a sour taste in the members mouth if they were scammed because of your airdrop recommendation. Everyone will be looking for someone to blame. Its human nature, make sure you are not to blame. Anyone will appreciate your effort if you are recommending ICO's. Good luck to your telegram group. Cheers!

That is a great point. I like to be careful when it comes to airdrops. There are a few telegram channels I use for airdrops and I find this one to be very good https://t.me/airdrop_stop They test the airdrop before posting. They even run the webpage through a malware scanner to make sure the website isn't trying to drop any malware on your machine.
Stop promoting your own channel. You can suggest us but don't promote.
CoinSelf.io

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:22:46 AM

If you want to earn free tokens, feel free and visit our contest.

https://vyper.io/c/4474oehja
www.coinself.io
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

I have seen some airdrop that has been shared in your group, all of which are good and reliable airdrop.
but i have no time to join the airdrop.
your group is highly qualified.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

I have seen some airdrop that has been shared in your group, all of which are good and reliable airdrop.
but i have no time to join the airdrop.
your group is highly qualified.
Thanks for compliment. We are always trying to promote Trusted Airdrops only in our telegram channel.
If you don't have time join all the Airdrops then you can try to join Exclusive airdrops, all the Airdrops under exclusive mark are almost Trusted.

You can Join coinpayments Airdrop.
( This is my referral link)

For more exclusive airdrops visit our website: http://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

I have participated in many similar groups. My telegram now looks as a market. I can not update the information on it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: