Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PROVER - Authenticity Verification of User Generated Video Files  (Read 1095 times)
heruspex (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:59:57 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:57:13 PM by heruspex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heruspex (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

Dear investors and partners of the Prover project!

We congratulate everyone on the New Year and want to share with you the results of the project in 2017:

• The MVP of the PROVER product already works for a month, allowing us to test the service and get feedback from you!
  • We went a path from the idea to the working technology and developed a video analytics system that allows to recognize the trajectory of the smartphone's movement. It is necessary to entering the swype code by using on the basis of motion in the frame.
  • We've developed and deployed in GooglePlay, a mobile application Prover MVP (SWYPE ID) - it is a full-featured product, based on the Ropsten Testnet blockchain, which allows to confirm the video by entering the swype code.
  • We've developed and deployed in GooglePlay, the mobile application Prover CLAPPERBOARD, which allows to add timestamps and comments for video files created by CCTV cameras, action cameras, as well as other cameras that do not have internet connections and SWYPE ID technology can’t be used;
  • We’ve developed the service (http://mvp.prover.io) for verification the authenticity of a video files, created using PROVER technology (SWYPE-ID or CLAPPERBOARD);
  • We’ve participated in several blockchain conferences in Russia, India, Japan and the United Arab Emirates, where we were able to demonstrate our idea to hundreds of people and to get a huge interest and readiness to use Prover technology in various of business.

Our plans for 2018 are even more ambitious!

We are happy to inform you the dates the ICO of the PROVER Project, which will be held on 30.01.2018 - 31.03.2018!

By the middle of 2018 we will finish the development of all the planned functionality of our product and turn the project into a full-fledged, protected technology solution. We decided not to limit our Project to the Ethereum ecosystem and plan to make the implementation of the PROVER technology for a very promising blockchain - NEM!

We are sure that our service will be used by thousands of organizations and millions of people around the world! Thank you for believing in us!
Happy New Year, dear friends!

Good luck and prosperity to you in 2018!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Nice concept. How will you identify the matching hashes. I dont understand that. For that all the videos should be already registered in the blockchain? Or am I missing something?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:45:01 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Cryptaur ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Cryptaur. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

Thanks for the promising concept.. Is there any specific reason for choosing the NEM blockchain other than the one stated?
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

Hello dev

Where I can find more detailed information about technology of verification? How it will work exactly? Will be able use this technology to protetc intellectual property?
MrDarkElf

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

Hello dev

Where I can find more detailed information about technology of verification? How it will work exactly? Will be able use this technology to protetc intellectual property?

I'm not Dev ,but  I think that this project will be unless for intellectual property protection due that if you make some minor change in the video - for example make it shorter on the 0.0001 sec - it will be the same intelectual property object, but it will give another hash...

i.svirin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Nice concept. How will you identify the matching hashes. I dont understand that. For that all the videos should be already registered in the blockchain? Or am I missing something?

The using of PROVER contains two steps:
* recording and confirming video - made by creator
* checking video content - made by consumer of video content (ensurance companies, banks, etc)

When you make video you need to confirm it, which mean that user enter special swype code (moving smartphone while recording on special traectory, determined by code, generated from blockchain) and after recording is finished - save hash to blockchain. Yes it looks like registration video in blockchain, when you record it. But not only hash means for confirmation. The second part is videoanalytic module, which recognize movements of smartphone by video content.

You can try to use our application, please follow the link mvp.prover.io.
i.svirin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Thanks for the promising concept.. Is there any specific reason for choosing the NEM blockchain other than the one stated?

We love NEM Smiley

• NEM’s Smart Asset System allows us to define and launch our own token PROOF. PROOF Tokens owners have the right to access PROVER and to obtain services that will be provided by PROVER.
    NEM blocks complete every 60 seconds. This is important for the PROVER. We must store the information about the swype code creation in the blockchain, and the time of the user's result waiting depends on the transaction confirmation time.
    We are going to create our own Namespace. It lets us create a unique place our project data on the NEM blockchain. This makes our assets unique, easy to use, and more trustable.
    We will use Messages to store information in NEM blockchain.
    Transaction fees are kept low. For each video confirmation we need two transactions, one for creating and saving the swype code, and the other for storing the hash of the recorded video file.

We are going to make two implementation, the first one will be based on Ethereum smartcontracts, the second one - based on NEM.
i.svirin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Hello dev

I think the best way to understand our technology is to try our MVP Smiley Please follow link mvp.prover.io.

If you have expirience in programming you can learn our source codes on GitHub. Sorry, but we don't have detailed description of our algorythms now.

I am sure our technology can be used for protect IP! Please learn information about our CLAPPERBOARD solution. The main idea, that you can use our application, which generate special QR-code based on blockhash from blockchain. You need to show this QR-code to camera and your video (IP) will be proved. The most difficult part of this solution will be implemented after ICO and consists from algoruthm of videoanalysis which confirm that video was not edited. if video was not edited and contains QR-code (automatically recognized), stored in blockchain, it means that this IP owner is owner of private key. Profit.
Beneko_Nakomoto

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Hello! Very interesting project!
And then there's the company's Bounty? I would like to participate!
i.svirin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

Hello dev

I'm not Dev ,but  I think that this project will be unless for intellectual property protection due that if you make some minor change in the video - for example make it shorter on the 0.0001 sec - it will be the same intelectual property object, but it will give another hash...

You are right if you speak about SWYPE-ID technology, where we use hash of videofile.

But we have another technology - CLAPPERBOARD, based on usage of QR-code (generatied from blockchain). Your video can be cutted from begin or end, you need only recordef QR-code inside your fragment. And of course your video must be original inside, no modification. It will be cheched by special videoanalytic modules.
i.svirin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

Sorry, we closed bounty program after presale and don't want to restart it again. If smth changes in our mind, we will announce it.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

Sorry, we closed bounty program after presale and don't want to restart it again. If smth changes in our mind, we will announce it.

whether for bounty hunter will still get payment after the ICO?
I am happy to get an update about this project, hopefully the target can be achieved
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

I think this project has been discontinued due to the never updated update on its social media. but I am very happy to hear the news that this project will continue and I am not disappointed to have joined the project. hopefully the project starts from now will be more smoothly than and get the desired target.
DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

Nice concept. Can't wait to be part of this. I am sure it will be a success. Congrats guys in advance.
VladimirB

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:30:50 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 01:03:04 PM by VladimirB

For those who want to participate in ICO PROVER - great news.
You can buy tokens with a large discount

How to do it on January 22 (ONLY ONE DAY) we buy Cryptaur tokens with a 20% discount - 125 CPT = $ 1
125 CPTx 1.5 PROOF = 187.5 PROOF= $1

115 PROOF = 1 $ on the first day

110 PROOF = 1 $ in the first week

For large investors:
120 PROOF = 1 $ Non-recurring investments of more than $ 50,000

Registration 187.5 PROOF = $1 http://telegra.ph/Registraciya-01-11

The most important thing in the Cryptaur project (platform for decentralized applications) at the ICO stage is to appear
three dApps, and the fourth to appear in April with the release of sales of Cryptaur tokens to the crypto-exchange.

The first of three dApps is a decentralized application of GoICO, designed to launch prospective partner block-projects.
The first client of the GoICO application is the innovative PROVER project
Soon in GoICO will add a few more promising crypto startups.

Hurry to get the maximum benefits Registration http://telegra.ph/Registraciya-01-11
Participants will also be able to use the referral program with bounty calculation.

Для тex ктo xoчeт пoyчacтвoвaть в ICO PROVER - oтличнaя нoвocть.
 Moжнo кyпить тoкeны c бoльшoй cкидкoй.

Кaк этo cдeлaть 22 янвapя (TOЛЬКO OДИH ДEHЬ) пoкyпaeм тoкeны Cryptaur co cкидкoй 20% - 125 CPT =$1
125 CPTx 1,5 PROOF= 187.5 PROOF= $1

115 PROOF = 1$ в пepвый дeнь

110 PROOF = 1$ в пepвyю нeдeлю

Для кpyпныx инвecтopoв:
120 PROOF = 1 $  Eдинoвpeмeнныe инвecтиции бoлee 50 000 $

Peгиcтpaция 187.5 PROOF = $1 http://telegra.ph/Registraciya-01-11

Caмoe глaвнoe в пpoeктe Cryptaur (плaтфopмa для дeцeнтpaлизoвaнныx пpилoжeний) нa cтaдии ICO пoявитьcя тpи dApps, a чeтвepтoe пoявитьcя в aпpeлe c выxoдoм пpoдaж тoкeнoв Cryptaur нa кpиптo-биpжи.

Пepвoe из тpex dApps - дeцeнтpaлизoвaннoe пpилoжeниe GoICO, пpeднaзнaчeннoгo для зaпycкa пepcпeктивныx пapтнepcкиx блoкчeйн-пpoeктoв.
Пepвым клиeнтoм пpилoжeния GoICO, cтaнoвитcя иннoвaциoнный пpoeкт PROVER
Cкopo в GoICO дoбaвятcя eщe нecкoлькиx мнoгooбeщaющиx кpиптo-cтapтaпoв.

Уcпeй пoлyчить мaкcимaльныe выгoды Peгиcтpaция http://telegra.ph/Registraciya-01-11
Учacтники тaкжe cмoгyт вocпoльзoвaтьcя peфepaльнoй пpoгpaммoй c нaчиcлeниeм бayнти.

i.svirin

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

I am happy to get an update about this project, hopefully the target can be achieved

Yes, we will send tokens to our bounty hunters immediately after ICO!
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

Yes, we will send tokens to our bounty hunters immediately after ICO!

thanks for the answer, because many are waiting for the answer. and I am sure the bounty participants will be glad to have joined in this project, successful greeting
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

Hello!
We waited a long time for the continuation of the fundraising. Good project!
I wish you success, guys!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: