Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PROVER - Authenticity Verification of User Generated Video Files  (Read 1106 times)
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

Where can I read about the bounty?

Thank you!
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

Thank you!

bounty already end, but i don't know bounty will restart again or not.
we just waiting announcement from dev about it.
Hello! Very interesting project!
And then there's the company's Bounty? I would like to participate!

Sorry, we closed bounty program after presale and don't want to restart it again. If smth changes in our mind, we will announce it.
lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

Nice concept. How will you identify the matching hashes. I dont understand that. For that all the videos should be already registered in the blockchain? Or am I missing something?

The using of PROVER contains two steps:
* recording and confirming video - made by creator
* checking video content - made by consumer of video content (ensurance companies, banks, etc)

When you make video you need to confirm it, which mean that user enter special swype code (moving smartphone while recording on special traectory, determined by code, generated from blockchain) and after recording is finished - save hash to blockchain. Yes it looks like registration video in blockchain, when you record it. But not only hash means for confirmation. The second part is videoanalytic module, which recognize movements of smartphone by video content.

You can try to use our application, please follow the link mvp.prover.io.
That means I have to use it before recording, and the existing video can't be verified? thanks
i.svirin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

Thank you!

Sorry, no bounty programm on this stage.
i.svirin

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

Nice concept. How will you identify the matching hashes. I dont understand that. For that all the videos should be already registered in the blockchain? Or am I missing something?

The using of PROVER contains two steps:
* recording and confirming video - made by creator
* checking video content - made by consumer of video content (ensurance companies, banks, etc)

When you make video you need to confirm it, which mean that user enter special swype code (moving smartphone while recording on special traectory, determined by code, generated from blockchain) and after recording is finished - save hash to blockchain. Yes it looks like registration video in blockchain, when you record it. But not only hash means for confirmation. The second part is videoanalytic module, which recognize movements of smartphone by video content.

You can try to use our application, please follow the link mvp.prover.io.
That means I have to use it before recording, and the existing video can't be verified? thanks

Yes, you are completely right! Existing video can't be verified, BUT such videos can be checked for modifications using some of our algorithms.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:46:24 PM

Thank you!

Sorry, we closed bounty program after presale and don't want to restart it again. If smth changes in our mind, we will announce it.

Thank you!
I participated in the past. So far I have not received any awards.
Also I was told by the developers in the correspondence that there will be a part of it.
i.svirin

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

We've updated our White paper. Please, learn it. https://prover.io/assets/White_Paper_en.pdf?0118
i.svirin

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:00:41 AM

Hi everyone!

We are happy to announce the release of our new product - Prover Clapperboard to confirm video files recorded from cameras that do not have an Internet connection (standard digital cameras, action cameras, CCTV cameras etc)!

The product is the mobile application that allows you to place any text comment in the blockchain and generate a special QR code that allows you later to find this text comment in the blockchain. A text comment can contain, for example, the name of the movie / scene / camera angle /take for filmmaking or the name of the hospital / surgeon ID / the name of the operation for videotaping the surgical operations, or the name of the construction site / site / job description for remote control of construction work at the site and much more.

To confirm the created video, you only need to display the QR-code generated by the application into the camera for a few seconds during the recording.

To verify the authenticity of a video containing such a QR-code, it just is enough to upload it to our online service or use our open algorithms. Video analysis modules will automatically detect and recognize the QR code in the video stream, specifying the block number and hash of the transaction, which allows you to determine a text comment previously saved in the block.
dRAIH

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:32:20 AM

no more bounty campaign for this project, very unfortunate. but I hope there is no doubt to further support this project. and hopefully ICO PROVER will succeed and achieve success in the future.
best regards

Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:36:15 AM

perfect project, good roadmap I think will succeed good luck dev
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

Thank you!

Thank you!
Also I was told by the developers in the correspondence that there will be a part of it.

I also took part in the campaign and I am glad to know that the project is ongoing to the successful stage. I will wait for the further progress and updates.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
i.svirin

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

Thanks to Paul Christian for promotion of our PROVER project among NEM comunity!

https://medium.com/@paulchristianespiritu/prove-it-in-nem-prover-x-nem-41300ab316ee
alfaisal890

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Thank you!

Thank you!

we just have to wait for this projet to finish 31/3 2018 and we'll get what we've been waiting for Smiley
I am confident with this project because it has a very good purpose for the future
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

Will there be payments to those who participated in the bounty campaign or did we work for free?
i.svirin

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

Will there be payments to those who participated in the bounty campaign or did we work for free?

All payments will be done immediately after ICO complete. Only after ICO additional tokens emission will happen.
alfaisal890

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

All payments will be done immediately after ICO complete. Only after ICO additional tokens emission will happen.

where i can find how much prover raise in ico sale?
i hope all transaction will transparant and all partisipant can see how this project move
thanks
i.svirin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

i hope all transaction will transparant and all partisipant can see how this project move
thanks

Sure! To implement complete transparency we will get ether and CPT tokens only, and you can see all transactions looking at our smart contract. Address if contract will be published before tokens sale.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

I can't acquire the benefits of big investor but still the offer for early investors is also very good. The set price for the token at 100 token= $1 which is very attractive. The lower the price these days the higher the chance to see it performing better at few times in post ICO era on exchanges. It is interesting concept overall and ICO is reaching fast.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
alfaisal890

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

thanks

Sure! To implement complete transparency we will get ether and CPT tokens only, and you can see all transactions looking at our smart contract. Address if contract will be published before tokens sale.

your project take a long time to running ico sale, then if your project raised hardcap before 31 march all will clear and or this project not have hardcap target Smiley
i hope your project can succes soon
i.svirin

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

I can't acquire the benefits of big investor but still the offer for early investors is also very good. The set price for the token at 100 token= $1 which is very attractive. The lower the price these days the higher the chance to see it performing better at few times in post ICO era on exchanges. It is interesting concept overall and ICO is reaching fast.

Thank you very much! The way of getting the best price for PROOF tokens described here - https://medium.com/prover/how-to-purchase-prover-tokens-with-maximum-discount-b0219867d6f5. You are welcome on board of our rocket Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: