Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PROVER - Authenticity Verification of User Generated Video Files  (Read 1097 times)
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

PROOF (PF) will be available on Cryptopia for trading at 3:00 AM (UTC) on 13/06/2018. The following trade pairs will be available – PF/BTC, PF/LTC & PF/DOGE. You can start depositing and withdrawing PF immediately.

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=aac6fe87dbee53c484ed147a3a9619b4
after seeing the price prover in cryptopia I was quite surprised with the very cheap price. is it the normal price of the prover? so all this time bounty hunter work and like not get anything from their work. maybe many are disappointed with the current price prover, hopefully it's the beginning of the prover and will improve later

This price is normal to buy and hold. Market is down now, be patient.

what is the prover price in ico? if this price is normal should the team pay for bounty also in accordance with their work. if i see all nobody gets more than $ 50. is this also normal?
sorry if i am wrong in the calculation, hopefully there is an explanation about this. thank you

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i.svirin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

Dear PROVER project participants!

We are happy to inform you that we have an opportunity to win the listing on the KuCoin Exchange! To do this, we need to get maximum votes in this open competition.
We DO need your support! Let`s try to make the project even more popular!

How to vote:
1. Register on the KuCoin exchange https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?source=telegram_competition
2. Join the telegram chat https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition. The bot will send you a voting link.
3. Answer 3 questions from the bot:
    a. Your KuCoin Account Email Address.
    b. The name of the project you want to get listed - PROVER project (write the name of the project only this way, NO changes, otherwise the bot will not count your vote)
    c. The reason why this very project should win, for example, you like the technology of video content authentication or the effective project team.

The contest starts today at 13:00 GMT+3 and will be finished on July 15th.
Every vote plays a big role!

Best regards,
PROVER team
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

Dear PROVER project participants!

We are happy to inform you that we have an opportunity to win the listing on the KuCoin Exchange! To do this, we need to get maximum votes in this open competition.
We DO need your support! Let`s try to make the project even more popular!

How to vote:
1. Register on the KuCoin exchange https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?source=telegram_competition
2. Join the telegram chat https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition. The bot will send you a voting link.
3. Answer 3 questions from the bot:
    a. Your KuCoin Account Email Address.
    b. The name of the project you want to get listed - PROVER project (write the name of the project only this way, NO changes, otherwise the bot will not count your vote)
    c. The reason why this very project should win, for example, you like the technology of video content authentication or the effective project team.

The contest starts today at 13:00 GMT+3 and will be finished on July 15th.
Every vote plays a big role!

Best regards,
PROVER team

This is good news and deserves to be supported. i hope prover will be achieved its goal to be listed in KuCoin through this event.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

hello dev, I want to ask about swap token prover. What is the old swap token comparison with the new token? before I swap, I want to know whether it's appropriate or not to swap my token. thank you

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

why is there no more information for this project, how do I have the desire to swap if I won't get anything for that.
meongoan

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

it looks like the team in this project must be really vigorous and enthusiastic in promoting this project, and give excellence about this project, so that later this project can run as it has been planned, because I think this project provides many benefits so it deserves success.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

it looks like the team in this project must be really vigorous and enthusiastic in promoting this project, and give excellence about this project, so that later this project can run as it has been planned, because I think this project provides many benefits so it deserves success.

I am also still waiting for what the team will do for this project, following this project from the beginning and until now I have not received anything. and I am still optimistic to wait for the results until the end of this year
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

I am also still waiting for what the team will do for this project, following this project from the beginning and until now I have not received anything. and I am still optimistic to wait for the results until the end of this year

i think the fact that you did not get anything is a mistake. otherwise it turns out that the project is already beginning with the deception of the community. the very idea of the project is normal and working. but i will not invest that wow effect that i would like.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

Are there any benefits for video owners? like rewards points?
jetmunkyvf

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

I look forward to the completion of the development project all planned functionality of the product and turn the project into a protected technology solutions. I see a lot of using arrays, are mentioned. Wish successful project
bighobbit

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

Any news?
i.svirin

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

By the end of the year we have more good news!

We patented Prover technology. Now our method of recording and authenticating recorded video data is officially recognized as original, useful and innovative.

Confirmed authorship and exclusive rights are our competitive advantages in the development of innovative technologies.

https://medium.com/prover/prover-became-a-patented-technology-9c40b55a9042
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: