Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PONDER: DECENTRALIZED MATCHMAKING : Revolutionizing How People Meet  (Read 2018 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

You will bind to personal information from Facebook and Civic. What personal data will requested  in your platform when registering a participant in the role of a matchmaker and as a lone participant?
This is an interesting question. I do not need to enter personal information if I want to be on the platform anonymously the same is possible?
Agree with you. But it's probably about data that will be available only to platform administrators. After all, after registration, it will go about getting the reward and the data must be credible.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

You will bind to personal information from Facebook and Civic. What personal data will requested  in your platform when registering a participant in the role of a matchmaker and as a lone participant?
This is an interesting question. I do not need to enter personal information if I want to be on the platform anonymously the same is possible?
Agree with you. But it's probably about data that will be available only to platform administrators. After all, after registration, it will go about getting the reward and the data must be credible.
But the data can be partially anonymous. How will separated e-wallet with your internal tokens and Ponder Gold tokens be? After all, the binding goes to the fact that the holders of Ponder Gold have advantages inside the platform.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

"With the addition of the Ponder Gold token, we will begin to receive these tokens for the creation of each community. As soon as the number of community members reaches 200, we will receive 10% of the fee for joining the new. And when 20 pairs will be created within the community, We will also begin to receive 10% of the reward to the atchmakers in 50 gold coins from each selected pair."
Will this part of the payment be influenced by the presence of Ponder Gold tokens from the matchmaker or community member?
Yams_Fordena

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

The Ponder Bounty Program is here and there are plenty to go around!

https://tokensale.ponderapp.co/#ponder_bounty
Yams_Fordena

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:23:29 AM

But the data can be partially anonymous. How will separated e-wallet with your internal tokens and Ponder Gold tokens be? After all, the binding goes to the fact that the holders of Ponder Gold have advantages inside the platform.

Collected data is only from already existing info from your Facebook page and in future will be integrated with the Civic Key identity app for maximum privacy Smiley

As for token storage...Ponder gold tokens can be held in any erc-20 capable wallet but (the minimum amount) will have to be held inside the app to allow the v.i.p access for singles and matchmakers.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

Collected data is only from already existing info from your Facebook page and in future will be integrated with the Civic Key identity app for maximum privacy Smiley

As for token storage...Ponder gold tokens can be held in any erc-20 capable wallet but (the minimum amount) will have to be held inside the app to allow the v.i.p access for singles and matchmakers.
This situation is most interested in linking my wallet with tokens to my personal information on your platform? The same can be traced if you use the internal resources. Or did I not understand?
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

Such a platform arouses interest that everything happens without imposing acquaintances. Single participants do not need to use the services of a matchmaker. But how can this principle be applied in the sphere of business partnership?
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

Such a platform arouses interest that everything happens without imposing acquaintances. Single participants do not need to use the services of a matchmaker. But how can this principle be applied in the sphere of business partnership?
Of course, everything will be done so that it does not annoy the participants of this platform. And for business I think you can only apply the Community creation feature. After all, it is not clear whether the work of a person, and what profession he needs.
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

An interesting idea. I think initially it will not be easy to promote the project. But I heard that you have already conducted a successful test is good. How much do you spend on an advertising campaign?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

Will the platform somehow fight multi-accounts. This is now a very acute problem. Bots of all kinds spoil the image of various service providers and contribute to fraud.
I don't know, what point of bots here? In any it should be profitable. And why you afraid of bots, matchmaker will not advise you date with bots, it's his work. Thats all.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

The concept of the project being developed by the team seems interesting. The token sale launch time also coincides with Valentine's Day, and this matchmaker app is also available in the app store, I think it's the right time to do promotion and sales, while users and potential investors can try the app.
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

The concept of the project being developed by the team seems interesting. The token sale launch time also coincides with Valentine's Day, and this matchmaker app is also available in the app store, I think it's the right time to do promotion and sales, while users and potential investors can try the app.
I don't know what about Valentine's Day,  but it's really cool when you can try test version of app and personally see seriousness of intentions of developers. Probably i'm wrong but Ponder isn't work yet so you can't try it, am I right?
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

I don't know what about Valentine's Day,  but it's really cool when you can try test version of app and personally see seriousness of intentions of developers. Probably i'm wrong but Ponder isn't work yet so you can't try it, am I right?

Yes, I also did not see any info about the demo version. But the site has data that testing has already been conducted among 70,000 people. On this I think the cabinet should already be available
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Do you plannig to make "confirmed" accounts, when wo\man should meet with your worker to confirm their face and skills.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

Do you plannig to make "confirmed" accounts, when wo\man should meet with your worker to confirm their face and skills.
This would be very useful, since many people will not put real photos and this is a very big problem. Therefore, this issue must be solved in some way. and verification is a great option.
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

It's great offer, but i think it can be not only meet but skype and any video chatting. And they just can't check all who want to be checked, so it should be VIP accounts only able to use this function.
deluxorian

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

It's great offer, but i think it can be not only meet but skype and any video chatting. And they just can't check all who want to be checked, so it should be VIP accounts only able to use this function.
Perhaps it will be enough to send scans of the passport or driver's license and after checking the pictures, the account will get the status of the authenticated
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

The project is really worthwhile, I think it will help many people find their love. But I do not understand if the system itself can not perform the functions of the matchmaker.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

It is already possible to test yourself in the role of matchmaker:
Pair selection (Basic)
This is the basic function available to every application user. Currently, it has been tested by 70,000 registered users. You can sign in to the app through Facebook, and then you're prompted to choose whether he's looking for a pair or "just wants to play matchmaker ."
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

The project is really worthwhile, I think it will help many people find their love. But I do not understand if the system itself can not perform the functions of the matchmaker.

Yes, I think this person will be able to communicate with one and the other side and learn the desires of each, which they could not directly tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: