Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PONDER: DECENTRALIZED MATCHMAKING : Revolutionizing How People Meet  (Read 2018 times)
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

Tell me whether any contests will be held to attract people to the platform from the very beginning. And what will give you the transition to the technology of decentralization. After all, many dating sites work without this
I think at the initial stages it's still quite important, but people are already showing a high interest in the project. What is worth mentioning is that 70 000 people took part in the testing.
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

Will personal correspondence be possible between people who want to meet or calls for example? Or everything will be decided through a matchmaker?
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

in which countries will the platform start? Just for example, I would like to find a couple in my city and not in another country. On this I would like to understand what countries will be originally.
Somewhere on this forum already answered on this question. Application will be available in any country that already known. Your wish find a pair in your city you should to mark for a matchmakers.
Adding a country is produced by developers in new versions? Or can this be done by the participant? I do not understand the very proliferation of such a platform. For example, now the version works in the USA, other countries can correspond with them?
Donanausan

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Tell me whether any contests will be held to attract people to the platform from the very beginning. And what will give you the transition to the technology of decentralization. After all, many dating sites work without this
I think at the initial stages it's still quite important, but people are already showing a high interest in the project. What is worth mentioning is that 70 000 people took part in the testing.
Then it is not clear, how attracted these participants. Was it some kind of advertising move? How long have these participants started using this platform and is it possible to add new members to this version?
SHA256Collision

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Then it is not clear, how attracted these participants. Was it some kind of advertising move? How long have these participants started using this platform and is it possible to add new members to this version?
Perhaps there is some kind of referral program you can send new members and get for it tokens or something like that. I think it would help to develop the project faster.
Kacinicartho

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

A good project that should help many people find their love. And also to many people to earn and receive pleasant bonuses. I think it's cool for all segments of the population.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

Perhaps there is some kind of referral program you can send new members and get for it tokens or something like that. I think it would help to develop the project faster.
Good idea. This will definitely interest new entrants. I think the new participants will be helped by the fact that their internal account will be replenished by 20 dollars. The main thing is that they know about the presence of such a platform. But with the involvement of Facebook it is quite a real idea.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

I wonder how the platform integration with different language versions will be implemented. Will their partner selection function be different? If this is not the case, why will these versions be implemented at different times?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

in which countries will the platform start? Just for example, I would like to find a couple in my city and not in another country. On this I would like to understand what countries will be originally.
Somewhere on this forum already answered on this question. Application will be available in any country that already known. Your wish find a pair in your city you should to mark for a matchmakers.
Adding a country is produced by developers in new versions? Or can this be done by the participant? I do not understand the very proliferation of such a platform. For example, now the version works in the USA, other countries can correspond with them?
I don't understand why country should be "added", if in your country exist a people that want to become a matchmaker then platform will work. And that's all. Also you should be registered in a facebook.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

I don't understand why country should be "added", if in your country exist a people that want to become a matchmaker then platform will work. And that's all. Also you should be registered in a facebook.
In this case, why do developers for different countries make additional versions, if everything is as you say? Perhaps there are nuances about which you do not know. I'm not sure you understand me.
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

What about the bounty program it already has? I would like to participate and get my tokens for free. This is a good chance to start on the platform.
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

In this case, why do developers for different countries make additional versions, if everything is as you say? Perhaps there are nuances about which you do not know. I'm not sure you understand me.
In different apps you use different functions, if app allow you kill a pig, then for muslim should be version where pig it's dog. In this case need another version. In Ponder case they only should translate the interface, it isn't difficult and can be made very fast.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

What about the bounty program it already has? I would like to participate and get my tokens for free. This is a good chance to start on the platform.
It seems already started, you can visit it on here https://tokensale.ponderapp.co/#ponder_bounty in addition you can find the rules on "Claim Your Bounty" button.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Of course I don't know everything, it reason why I asked, I'm not strongly understand how platform will work so maybe I'm wrong but now I imagine it this way.
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:38:47 PM

I suddenly understood that this platform will help sexual minorities, I think it hard to find a pair for them in real life, but there where only matchmaker will see informat who you looking forward...
CryptoCheek

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

Sounds like intersting idea. I wonder how the company Will produce income and what are the future intentions - plans? How the matchmaker Works?
mmdezoysa

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

It's a unique idea and after reading the whitepaper I feel this project will success definitely and since only few millions of tokens available the token price will rice gradually...All the best for this great project... Smiley Smiley Smiley
pupuphan19

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

I post my ERC20 wallet address to our Telegram group before March 20th, will i get  $10?
JovaniMauZz

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

I really like this project. How is the ICO progressing along?
JovaniMauZz

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

Hi! Interesting idea, I've been following you guys for a few days now. A Very promising project.
Question - do your ads get banned by Google and Facebook? I know there are problems with it now. How do you promote your project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: