Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Liqui.io  (Read 250 times)
parepare (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:24:41 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:31:18 AM by parepare

What do you think about this exchange? They have lots of problems lately and their support dont answer to nobody. Personally, i cant login to my account becouse it requires one time authentication code which you get on email, and which I'm not getting on email for last 2 weeks and cant login without it. Their support dont answer for days and there is no official statement about this. And i know few more people with login or withdrawal problems, and lots of them writing on forums or telegram with similar problems.  What do you think, will we see our coins again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
parepare (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

Anyone with similar problem? I still cant login to liqui.io and for that i cant get to my coins. Support still didnt answer. Someone please help..
Long Distance

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

Anyone with similar problem? I still cant login to liqui.io and for that i cant get to my coins. Support still didnt answer. Someone please help..

i never had a problem with liqui.io exchangers.

it looks like the admin is busy, wait a few days if there is no response, try posting your problem in reddit
roelieboelie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:11:16 PM

Hello. I have the same problem, no answers from their support site. Contact via Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Email....I can't acces my account anymore...I'm still waiting....
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

for a long time i trade on liqui,,
i never have an issue on this exchange,,
so, i think you should wait for their team to reply your tickets,,
just wait,, i hope everything will be solved as soon as possible

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

Bad experience for me. Pretty long transactions for IN and OUT as it requires 6 confirmations or so. + not very convenient interface and a lot of flood in chat
HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

What do you think about this exchange? They have lots of problems lately and their support dont answer to nobody. Personally, i cant login to my account becouse it requires one time authentication code which you get on email, and which I'm not getting on email for last 2 weeks and cant login without it. Their support dont answer for days and there is no official statement about this. And i know few more people with login or withdrawal problems, and lots of them writing on forums or telegram with similar problems.  What do you think, will we see our coins again?

Quite a reliable exchange, there were no problems with the exchange or a long response of technical support, as a rule everything happens very quickly and well. I think you should just wait a little longer for a response or send a repeated ticket

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
pedagogischvertwoll

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

I'd recommend to use other exchanges, unless liqui is the only exchange which has listed your desired coin.

Kucoin is, imo the greates exchange atm and also in the future. they have listed lots of very interesting coins, which you don't find in other exhcanges (such as red pulse) and has a great incentive program for their customers and kucoin-holders.

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E5_fqG
parepare (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:36:31 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 11:24:27 PM by parepare

Still no answer from their shitty support service. 2 weeks passed. Sent 3 messages on suppport and one on twitter, and few on telegram. No answer at all. We all who have problems with them should unite and make one topic only for them. This is worst experience i ever had with any service provider in whole internet. I just want to get my coins and ill never use them again. Never! Worst worst worst exchange ever! I call everyone who have problems with them to write it here. Maybe we should make a scam alert topic here and on reddit.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

I was using this exchange till a few months ago but i heard about some hack issues recently and i stopped using. It is good that i never keep coins in exchange for so long time.

turn the page
zak2002

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Still no answer from their shitty support service. 2 weeks passed. Sent 3 messages on suppport and one on twitter, and few on telegram. No answer at all. We all who have problems with them should unite and make one topic only for them. This is worst experience i ever had with any service provider in whole internet. I just want to get my coins and ill never use them again. Never! Worst worst worst exchange ever! I call everyone who have problems with them to write it here. Maybe we should make a scam alert topic here and on reddit.

Just curious if your problem was solved or still pending? I am also unable to login. I setup up 2FA. Afterwards I was able to login only once. Now, it wont even take me to 2FA.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Yes, support is poor also the internal pages and even the orders are way too slow to load and expected than normal exchanges, i hope they will get better server and better team members to resolve the current issues.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

Yes, support is poor also the internal pages and even the orders are way too slow to load and expected than normal exchanges, i hope they will get better server and better team members to resolve the current issues.
I dont recommend this exchange and I visit liqui earlier the site is very slow. The coins didnt showed up even my internet connection is okay. Lately this site has many problems hope they will resolved the issue.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

I dont have any problems here and I am happy with liqui.io. I mean okey they have some problems sometimes but thats okey for me. I can always login and I also stored some coins there for a fast trade.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

Not happy at all with Liqui.io at the moment.  I deposited 5 eth from another exchange and I was never credited with them.  Ticket pending for 29 days, no more response from support, contacted them via mail, ticket and Telegram.  Angry
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Bad experience for me. Pretty long transactions for IN and OUT as it requires 6 confirmations or so. + not very convenient interface and a lot of flood in chat

I used it few times and I faced similar issue. Specially with outgoing transaction, sometimes it would take up to 8 hrs for my transaction to go through. don't use it anymore though so may be they've fixed it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

Their support does not answer any question and the withdrawal fee is very high. I had not a problem with liqui but this exchange may be end up..  Lips sealed
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

i was using this exchange platform so often last year. because many new icos were listing their tokens first in liqui.io. but after i heard there is something wrong with it i just stopped. it was enough fast and easy to use for me. anyway if it is not safe no need to risk anymore.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Their support does not answer any question and the withdrawal fee is very high. I had not a problem with liqui but this exchange may be end up..  Lips sealed

I never liked them, i dont know why. Guess there are a lot of better options so i always use other exchanges.
Also there is a lot of negative reviews, and that also doesnt help
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

well
a little surprised to see a thread of a complaint about liqui
because since a long time , i used this exchange .
never got problem .
Although confirmation of deposit take a more time , also withdrawal fee .
little higher than another exchange.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀