Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinorama: Shill for KNC? Hardware is too full of sock puppets  (Read 10078 times)
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 08:27:09 PM

KnC?  I thought Bitcoinorama was a schill for the credit card companies Grin

NoDisco

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:10:22 AM

Beautiful woman, but this have nothing to do with the present discussion.

You see, you show that you cannot cope with serious discussions. You fail to keep on track. At every opportunity you derail the topic where you participate.
I can totally confirm this. He twists everything and provides grand assurances for things he knows nothing about. Then backtracks. Then makes them again. And again. Then backtracks. Then makes them again.

He shapes the way people think about things and entirely regulates the kncminer thread. You post something on there and soon he'll pop up and start whitewashing it away if it doesn't "sync" with the knc party line. "No, everything is fine. Everything is above board. Your purchase is completely safe. But you should check that. But your purchase is completely safe." etc ad infinitum.

He spoils any genuine discussion, derailing anything worth talking about. Then he'll throw in a picture or a video, just to have the last "word".

If there is nothing going on in the knc thread, he'll go and troll the competition's threads. It's all politics to him.

You are coming near at that point, I am really sure.

It happened before with Rarity and others alike, it will happen with you, soon or later.
If knc have promised him something for his efforts, maybe when it ships he'll reduce his participation in the forum. Can't come soon enough.

You know what, I take this all back. Minor Miner was on the right track in the first post.

As of today, Bitcoinorama has spent 717 hours on here since he joined on 23 April
How many hours have passed since then?

Which means he has spend 1/4 of his life on here for the past 4 months. Which forum were you on before this one?

And if MM's figure of 650 hours was true when he wrote his post, that means you have spent 67 hours on here in the past 7 days.

If you could devote that time and energy to something worthwhile!

I thought you were deliberately out to derail discussions for some nefarious reason.

Bitcoinorama, you are not a shill. You are mentally ill. Go and get some help, you have a serious problem.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:35:38 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 01:14:37 AM by Bitcoinorama

You see, you show that you cannot cope with serious discussions. You fail to keep on track. At every opportunity you derail the topic where you participate.
I can totally confirm this. He twists everything and provides grand assurances for things he knows nothing about. Then backtracks. Then makes them again. And again. Then backtracks. Then makes them again.

He shapes the way people think about things and entirely regulates the kncminer thread. You post something on there and soon he'll pop up and start whitewashing it away if it doesn't "sync" with the knc party line. "No, everything is fine. Everything is above board. Your purchase is completely safe. But you should check that. But your purchase is completely safe." etc ad infinitum.

He spoils any genuine discussion, derailing anything worth talking about. Then he'll throw in a picture or a video, just to have the last "word".

If there is nothing going on in the knc thread, he'll go and troll the competition's threads. It's all politics to him.

It happened before with Rarity and others alike, it will happen with you, soon or later.
If knc have promised him something for his efforts, maybe when it ships he'll reduce his participation in the forum. Can't come soon enough.

You know what, I take this all back. Minor Miner was on the right track in the first post.

As of today, Bitcoinorama has spent 717 hours on here since he joined on 23 April

Which means he has spend 1/4 of his life on here for the past 4 months. Which forum were you on before this one?

And if MM's figure of 650 hours was true when he wrote his post, that means you have spent 67 hours on here in the past 7 days.

I thought you were deliberately out to derail discussions for some nefarious reason.

Bitcoinorama, you are not a shill. You are mentally ill. Go and get some help, you have a serious problem.

Try this;

http://www.refreshthis.com/refreshthis.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Fboard%3D76.0&min=0&sec=10

It prevents you from continuously pressing f5, but will keep you logged in if you leave your computer idle 24/7. It's quite useful, especially for auction sites.

Has to be kept in a separate page of it's own though, as irrespective if which page you chose to read once set, it will revert back to the chosen page to be refreshed at the given time interval.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
NoDisco

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:47:53 AM

Try this;

http://www.refreshthis.com/refreshthis.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Fboard%3D76.0&min=0&sec=10

It prevents you from continuously pressing f5, but will keep you logged in if you leave your computer idle 24/7. It's quite useful, especially for auction sites.

Has to be kept in a separate page of it's own though, as irrespective if which page you chose to read once set, it will revert back to the chosen page to be refreshed at the given time interval.
Yeah yeah sure, of course you just refresh your browser while you are out chatting to girls, mountain biking etc.

Look at your post history - you post regularly throughout the day 9+ hours. So either you are employed to do this or you have a problem. I figure the latter. Are you autistic? Obsessive compulsive? If you'd admit it, at least people would stop calling you a shill. It would explain the obsessive way you try to control and force the direction of discussions.
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:54:24 AM

He is no shill and the ones who say negative things about him are the shills and trolls.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:33:05 AM

Maybe he is Sam or Andreas.
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:31:59 PM

Why does this thread even exit at all? The guy is an attention whore. He went to Sweden when most couldn't be arsed to do it (probably because they didn't give a damn) and now we just can't see the end of it. (not that he was the only one either, certainly the most vocal one about it - talk about a life achievement)

He has no job, clearly no GF, so he spends all his time here, blowing smoke up his own back end and generally trolling anyone and everyone whose view doesn't align with his.

He's spent a huge amount of energy trying to convince everyone else to buy from KNCMINER not because he's a shill but because he was just trying to convince/reassure himself about the validity of his own decision. He didn't have the balls to do it before the herd did it first.

Stop giving him that much attention, he's really not worth it.

NoDisco

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:21:28 PM

Why does this thread even exit at all? The guy is an attention whore. He went to Sweden when most couldn't be arsed to do it (probably because they didn't give a damn) and now we just can't see the end of it. (not that he was the only one either, certainly the most vocal one about it - talk about a life achievement)

He has no job, clearly no GF, so he spends all his time here, blowing smoke up his own back end and generally trolling anyone and everyone whose view doesn't align with his.

He's spent a huge amount of energy trying to convince everyone else to buy from KNCMINER not because he's a shill but because he was just trying to convince/reassure himself about the validity of his own decision. He didn't have the balls to do it before the herd did it first.

Stop giving him that much attention, he's really not worth it.
100% agreed.

He's the same kind of guy who goes round saying "Hey, I used to be in a pop band in the 70's". He can't let it go.

I'm done talking about him completely now.
NoDisco

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:08:22 PM

BTW KS, bitcoinorama has been sending personal messages to discredit you.

When you bust his lies yesterday about why KNC insist on treating their customers as businesses, i.e.

KNCMINER is shaving 1 year warranty off of your 2 years consumer warranty by using the "for business use" line.

He sent me this message:

NoDisco, just a heads up, but you may need to search through the KnC thread.

KS is a total troll, he has been proven wrong time and time again. His only intention has been to derail KnC's project from the start, pulling whatever nonsense he can from thin air. Please look through the thread's history. He overtly lies repeatedly.

He has invested over $100k in bulk Avalon assembly hardware alone, aside chips. He's consistently spreading FUD, occasionally it has had merit, but don't let his true intentions deceive you, and have a look through his KnC posting history. He was a rampant troll, and has just come back from a sabbatical now as his chips aren't turning up.
I think him calling someone a rampant troll is the pot calling the kettle black!

Anyway, I'll leave the forum. I came here naively seeking genuine answers about miners and what not. I had some really good advice from people when I asked about miner security. But it seems it's impossible to get any straight answers on this forum where people have vested interests.

Too many nutters, trolls and out and out liars. I might as well ask my elderly grandmother and get just as good answers.
SirWizz

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:21:36 PM

I'm done talking about him completely now.

I was about to say "Praise the Lawd!", but then I realized you were in fact lying.
MrHempstock

Activity: 140

"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:11:25 AM

"Blah blah, look what he said about you in a PM, blah blah.

Anyway, I'll leave the forum (more blah, ad nauseam)

BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community.
Anenome5

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:20:24 AM

Bitcoinorama--I'm just as pro-KNC as you are, and it's been painful watching you twist in the wind. I think you're like a lightning bolt for shill-accusations at this point Tongue

If it were me, I wouldn't argue with the detractors as much; I've seen you attract antagony that way. Meh. After Avalon refunded me and no one else practically painting 'shill' on my forehead I'm not eager to overplay my hand in the KNC thread.

Your advocacy didn't affect my purchase much though, I verified a lot of it right alongside you. Though afaik you're the only one who visited KNC who actually did a write-up and that was very useful and the most info we've gotten from them at one pass.

Anyway, it's pretty obvious 'Orama isn't a shill, but because 'Orama is bothered by the accusation I think they keep it up. Water off a duck's back, yo.

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
KS

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:39:15 PM

When you bust his lies yesterday about why KNC insist on treating their customers as businesses, i.e.

KNCMINER is shaving 1 year warranty off of your 2 years consumer warranty by using the "for business use" line.

He sent me this message:

KS is a total troll, he has been proven wrong time and time again. His only intention has been to derail KnC's project from the start, pulling whatever nonsense he can from thin air. Please look through the thread's history. He overtly lies repeatedly.

He has invested over $100k in bulk Avalon assembly hardware alone, aside chips. He's consistently spreading FUD, occasionally it has had merit, but don't let his true intentions deceive you, and have a look through his KnC posting history. He was a rampant troll, and has just come back from a sabbatical now as his chips aren't turning up.
I think him calling someone a rampant troll is the pot calling the kettle black!

Anyway, I'll leave the forum. I came here naively seeking genuine answers about miners and what not. I had some really good advice from people when I asked about miner security. But it seems it's impossible to get any straight answers on this forum where people have vested interests.

Too many nutters, trolls and out and out liars. I might as well ask my elderly grandmother and get just as good answers.

I won't even bother picking the PM apart, so full of FAIL it is. Just feel free to validate his comments by using the search button, it's all there in the forums. See if anything he says stands. LMAO
erschiessen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:44:25 PM

Orama does have a point.

His largest detractors have lots to lose if KnC is successful.

Let us look at their motivations, too.

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:49:19 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 01:26:42 AM by Bitcoinorama

He sent me this message:

I won't even bother picking the PM apart, so full of FAIL it is. Just feel free to validate his comments by using the search button, it's all there in the forums. See if anything he says stands. LMAO

Do it.

Bust what lies? I haven't told any.

http://youtu.be/JoqDYcCDOTg

By the way how's KnC's year-long warranty looking now comparatively, seeing as that's your most assured critique?

KS

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:26:20 AM

Let me sum up your position: you don't like me saying that KNCMINER is using a business contract which does not protect you like a consumer contract and that I don't like them.

So, in your mind, I MUST want to destroy them. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're being silly is what you are, and you have entirely too much time on your hands to think up conspiracy theories.

EVERYTHING I said about them was based on fact/research and on their own BS.

I give you: we're KNCMINER company #123 (that was Kennemar & Cole AB), no actually, another company with #456 (KNCMINER AB), we're making an FPGA then an ASIC, no scratch that, just an ASIC, it will be modular, 2 modules, no scratch that, just one big box, we're talking with category3,4,5 datacenters for hosting (well 5 hasn't even been invented yet and there are only, like 8, TierIV), oh and company equity is actually "gov tax".

You avoid answering or simply deflect questions, don't post any proof of what you say (citations for your previous BS post?), continuously try to derail any conversation with tangents like
By the way how's KnC's year-long warranty looking now comparatively, seeing as that's your most assured critique?
[which you just pulled out of your backside as my most assured critique (really?!?)] again without addressing the topic at hand.

That just has "loser" written all over it. Get a life. You should have found a job by now, instead of posting legal advice you have no clue about.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:43:27 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 01:02:16 AM by Bitcoinorama

It's fun watching you squirm KS, anyone whose followed the thread knows precisely how hard you've tried to call out the project as BS continuously.

I've never claimed legal advisor, I've just searched for the facts whenever you've attempted to spread FUD, routinely calling you on your crap. I've always advised people check for themselves, never once have I claimed authority.

Now you're trying to scrape what little credibility you can as you aim to wriggle an twist your way from your previous intent. Your stance has always been (after the numerous other allegations were proven to be FUD) that a business contract negates all consumer rights and that has to be why it was chosen. Well it doesn't and I proved that, the same as I disproved all your other theories.

Your attempts to smear are in the thread for all to see, and those that have followed are well aware of your intent.

As for your buddy NoDisco, what he fails to mention is he actually contacted me through PM on three-four occasions prior, so no it wasn't like I contacted him out of nowhere. I have his messages. He asked me for help, I helped as I saw fit, they were reasonable requests, I gave reasonable answers. After which he goes full crazy and attacks me on the forum for no reason.

KS you're a nasty spiteful piece of work, and always have been throughout that entire thread, you're now embittered that Bitsyncom haven't come through with your bulk chips. Believe it or not I take no comfort in that. I want everyone supporting the mining community to get their just share, but you make it real hard to feel sympathy for you, because you're a complete a***hole.

Still Anenome5 is totally correct, that's what the ignore button is for. Adios.

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:54:06 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 03:28:22 AM by Bitcoinorama

Well hopefully she'll use her stick and smack your ass up.

I too can copy and paste PMs. These were all from the 14th. Nothing here that's out of the ordinary, never spoke to the guy beforehand. He asked for some good advice, and got it. No idea what he's complaining about. Then he listen's to KS's BS without reading up any facts for himself, and goes totally fruit of the loom at me.;

Hi Bitcoinorama

I'm London based and saw you mention this about hosting "Also the one Sam's brother is hosting at in the UK as well.".

Do you have any more info on that? I don't really know much about who is interested in KNC in the UK or what is available here.

Cheers
ND

There's meant to be a new place in the city in London. I've been meaning to give them a ding.

Sam's bro as far as I know is offering shares within units on contract terms.

Ask the guy if he'll consider hosting. If he's anything like Sam he'll be cool to chat to.

Do you mind if I ask another quick question? Did you figure out any way to deal with / claim back UK VAT? I'm not VAT registered, so don't know if there is any way to claim it back?

Cheers Smiley
ND

Dude you're going to have to register as a sole trader. It's not like you'll earn anything in a currently recognised currency, plus if hosting at your house you get your electricity written off and can charge yourself rent. There's quite a few perks. A good accountant can advise you. You'll pay capital gains on any profit (over £8k *i think*)

Otherwise someone who you know that owns a business could buy for you I guess. But that's probably not officially allowed.

I'm already self employed. But you don't (can't?) register for tax I thought unless you earn over £70k (which I'm defo not  Cheesy ).

If these miners really do run with standard PC power supplies, then the elec won't be that much. I suppose I could charge myself rent/hosting costs, but it all doesn't really seem to add up to much.

The VAT is the big bite I'd like to be able to claim back.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I'll do some more research. But I'm fairly sure a buyer not registered for VAT will be treated as a consumer buying a business product and have to just stomach the cost. At least their won't be duty to pay on it - the EU is good for something!

If you are ever around East London, I'll buy you a coffee Smiley Would be good to hear first hand your thoughts on KNC chances of Sept delivery. At least we know today they got a case and fans!

Cheers
ND

Dude of course you can claim VAT back, you can on anything that's a 'legitimate' business expense. Wink

lol. That fan heater cost me 10k and I want to claim back my VAT/winter heating allowance!

Not to get Columbo on you, but just one last thing. I read in one of your posts you said that if you pay by credit card through paypal, paypal "negates" the credit card protection rights? So really the 45 day period on paypal is the only protection, even if the payment came through a credit card?

Cheers
ND

No read again, depends on the issuing bank, although that's more a US issue as they don't have Section 75, though check with your credit card issuing bank, and be very honest with them.

NoDisco

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:14:33 PM

I too can copy and paste PMs.
We can all play that game eh?

BITCOINORAMA.COM
Updated Date: 2013-04-12 18:53:17
etc.
KS

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:14:02 AM

It's fun watching you squirm KS, anyone whose followed the thread knows precisely how hard you've tried to call out the project as BS continuously.

I've never claimed legal advisor, I've just searched for the facts whenever you've attempted to spread FUD, routinely calling you on your crap. I've always advised people check for themselves, never once have I claimed authority.

Now you're trying to scrape what little credibility you can as you aim to wriggle an twist your way from your previous intent. Your stance has always been (after the numerous other allegations were proven to be FUD) that a business contract negates all consumer rights and that has to be why it was chosen. Well it doesn't and I proved that, the same as I disproved all your other theories.

Your attempts to smear are in the thread for all to see, and those that have followed are well aware of your intent.

As for your buddy NoDisco, what he fails to mention is he actually contacted me through PM on three-four occasions prior, so no it wasn't like I contacted him out of nowhere. I have his messages. He asked me for help, I helped as I saw fit, they were reasonable requests, I gave reasonable answers. After which he goes full crazy and attacks me on the forum for no reason.

KS you're a nasty spiteful piece of work, and always have been throughout that entire thread, you're now embittered that Bitsyncom haven't come through with your bulk chips. Believe it or not I take no comfort in that. I want everyone supporting the mining community to get their just share, but you make it real hard to feel sympathy for you, because you're a complete a***hole.

Still Anenome5 is totally correct, that's what the ignore button is for. Adios.

^Your usual baseless drivel. How many months has it been that you failed to actually quote me and quote your rebuke? Starting to lose count.

You can't substantiate your argumentation so now you've switched from not answering my questions to denigrating me to calling me troll and now you make up fantasy tales about my state of mind regarding business you have no clue about. (oh, and let's not forget the insults)

Talk about grasping at straws.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: