View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

patience is the key mate if we hold on something will happen just trust bitcoin
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

I agree with you. We can not judge cryptocurrency before studying and trying it out. Of course cryptocurrency is not just about profit, but also loss. Thus, the knowledge and basic techniques of cryptocurrency must be understood. So do not feel disappointed (as often complained new players), because the rise and fall of the price is a natural thing. If we are able to wisely use cryptocurrency, want to learn and keep trying, then the good results will we feel immediately.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:01:37 AM

Where to go now everyone is referring to coin, cryptocurrency.
But to understand it, to see its potentials, that is a process of experience and studing.
Do not rush to evaluate altcoins are too high or too low. But give it a piece of time in life ... Prove all.
I am agree with you. It is hard to study the environment of cryptocurrency, how it works and what are benefits of it to us. We can say that it is easy to learn but it takes time to completely goes to our mind. It is a long time process and we must be patient to learn it. Everything needs time, we must wait till our own time has to come and grab every opportunity that comes to our lives.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:24:16 AM

But to understand it, to see its potentials, that is a process of experience and studing.
Do not rush to evaluate altcoins are too high or too low. But give it a piece of time in life ... Prove all.

Crypto world is a good life. Everyone needs to learn more and more about Crypto and Blockchain, those are interesting studies. After i had read Mastering Bitcoin and Blockchain, i felt that the world will be in completely change next 20 years!
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:45:31 AM

I know some people who made bitcoin their life and are now living life to the fullest. They’re the reason why I’m into cryptocurrency right now. Fortunately for us, it’s still not too late to replicate their success stories.

Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Time and patience we should in bitcoin here because once we entered it this part of our life so we were given to the lord so we should appreciate it because we have many times in our day-to-day life but of course it is still important most is our health
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Bitcoin had a positive influence in my life since it improved my financial situation. I think it is something that we will need in the future in order to live
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

Life is great because there is an existence of bitcoin. We are all having our own worries in life but then all our burdens are at least lessen because of this blessing. We are all because we can be financially stable because of bitcoin. We just have to strive harder for the betterment of our lives. In bitcoin everything is possible. Life is great because we are blessed since we are given opportunity to earn big and at the same time we learn a lot of things.
I agree with you. that is how I look life with bitcoin. for us who don't invest from.our hard earn income into bitcoin ,.life is.really good with the help of bitcoin. we earn money without investing capital. we earn coins or bitcoins and trade to become cash. Life  is a bit easier. our financial problem has lessen and we have extra income aside from work.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

Experience is the best teacher,some persons have got thereselves into so many business but could not make out good profit but with bitcoin their life are changed forever i believe it is a real life changer.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

Life is so meaningful you have to work hard everyday so that sooner you will be success. Having bitcoin in our life is making iy better the way it gives job  and incomes to those people who work hard and it is a life changer of every bitcoin user so continue doing it right and spend the money in a good way.
MmRony

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

In my opinion, life is good with bitcoin probably because many people had experience great earnings and chang his life style.It is true that everything takes time to prove it all.Cryptocurrency have proven their selves became best high risk and high return investment.
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

Bitcoin has many benefits for our lives and I think those who bought earlier have more luck to improve their lives with bitcoin

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:47:06 AM

Life is becoming more meaningful and beautiful because of Bitcoin. I must say that it is based on my experience. If you appreciate the beauty of life , then, you will embrace the beauty of Bitcoin.
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:29 AM

Bitcoin is life, and life is indeed wonderful with bitcoins. Therefore, engaging ourselves in this is a great idea.
BTRIC
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

BTRIC: Innovate. Institute. Labs.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:57:14 AM

i think that is for medium city and more...
in my village, 99% people don't now about altcoin ...
and if they ask to me, very difficult to make them understand about cryptocurrency

I agree, in many places in the world people do not know about Bitcoin or altcoins.  Even here in the U.S., they may have heard of it but certainly don't understand very much about it.

There's great introductory material out there if someone wants to learn more about it.  My organization is going to pull that together and run some educational campaigns.  Some focused at policymakers, but many for the general public.  It's important for people to understand the benefits of moving to decentralized systems, especially for finance.

Slowly we will help people to understand how society will be reshaped around new constructs, and the gatekeepers will be banished, relegated to the dustbin of history.

Best regards,
Ben

brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

yes you are right, do not rush into investing with bitcoin, you must first learn it, how does bitcoin work
and also consider the risks that you will face, because many have invested with the aim to get rich quickly
they misunderstand abaout this.
Marinduque

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

When i join bitcoin. My life change, i spend more time on it reading some information's, joining in many activities to earn coins. I need to strive harder for the better life. In bitcoin impossible can be possible. We are lucky/blessed because bitcoin give us opportunity to earn mony, and same time we learn many things.  Smiley
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

yes you are right experience that will teach you with bail what is the crypto world.
do not be too push to get a big profit you have to dispose of your greedy nature so as not to be regret later.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

Bitcoin had a positive influence in my life since it improved my financial situation. I think it is something that we will need in the future in order to live
I have also knows someone that are now in a stable state of their financial status because of bitcoin and that is my friend. He discussed me first this bitcoin thing but I didn't listen to him till one day he surprised me with his earned profit from it that was really amazing, I could've thought that this is what will made him, and that's why im now in bitcoin community too.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

Life we should  enjoy life as long as we leave..life is important  their is no other  life in the next generation  so as long as we leave we must take care and love our life

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: