Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawing on BTCe error "Money hold. 40625 min left"  (Read 13700 times)
btctraderr (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:05:06 AM

Hi,

When I try to withdraw BTC on BTCe I get this error, has anyone had this before? I have no idea what this is as I usually have no problem with BTCe....
CryptoBeggar

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:42:07 AM

Reserved.

I believe though, that you should read their part of rules in Russian as well. It is not an error.

First MasterCoin protocol transaction -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265488.msg2940318#msg2940318; please refer to thread disclosed for more information
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:43:22 AM

Ouch, that's around 28 days.

did you used TOR/VPN etc?
btctraderr (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:59:32 AM

Not using Tor or a VPN. Can't even input an address to withdraw the BTC to. Lets see how this support ticket goes......
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 12:30:23 PM

Hi,

When I try to withdraw BTC on BTCe I get this error, has anyone had this before? I have no idea what this is as I usually have no problem with BTCe....

Did you just make a deposit?

E-mail their support, i'm sure they will get it fixed up for ya.

I had the same problem last week (try searching for my thread, i don't know where it went).

Reserved.

I believe though, that you should read their part of rules in Russian as well. It is not an error.

Why are you reserving the second post on a bunch of threads? I'm lost, is this going to be some advertising ploy?

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 12:32:47 PM

Why are you reserving the second post on a bunch of threads? I'm lost, is this going to be some advertising ploy?

He's obviously pre-mining an alt currency akin to Abstract Coin only this one will be based on the scarcity of 2nd posts.
btctraderr (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:00:16 PM

Support gets back to me with:

"Hello

Our bank ask you provide a copy of you ID and utility bill in high res quality (>300DPI) due to high fraud activity."

I have responded with:
"Hi,

you wrote: "Our bank ask you provide a copy of you ID and utility bill in high res quality (>300DPI) due to high fraud activity." in response to my ticket.

1. I am withdrawing bitcoin, nothing to do with your bank.
2. Why do I have to do this? I did not know BTCe had a verified service?
3. Why cant I withdraw my bitcoin, I want to withdraw Bitcoin and not USD with your bank.
4. All I have done is deposit to your bank, why do they suspect fraud transactions?

Please answer above first.

Thanks"

I am verified with Gox and Bitstamp but this seems fishy, if they want me to be a verified account then that should affect my ability to deposit not withdraw BTC...My deposit was obviously accepted and i bought BTC with it however when withdrawing it this happens. Happy to receive my money but not give it back...
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 03:02:13 PM

Same thing they asked me. Likely because you sent a USD wire and their bank has stopped wanting to deal with US/USD wires at all (their deposit page says no US bank transfers).

So be happy they don't just reverse it Smiley

margaritahuyan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:38:45 AM

May be a password/email change.

Try emailing support and if everything is on the up and up you should have no problem getting the cash out earlier then the wait time.
btctraderr (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:15:59 AM

What ridiculous 'customer service' this was their response

"Because you deposit then bank ask"

...wtf? None of my questions answered
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 03:43:02 PM

You made a depsoit so now the bank is asking for your ID...

CorvusCorax

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 05:50:34 PM

Three threads on BTCe just on the first page of this forum section. Remind me not to use them.
mrnejc

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:43:10 PM

Had the same situation. I've sent them the requested documents and I was cleared in about 3 hours.
(yes, I agree that they have no reason for requesting it - but I had much to loose if I wouldn't)

Took BTC and ran for the hills ... I'm never going back there - their customer support is bad, real bad (worse than their english) - if they would at lest notify you that your withdrawals are frozen, but noooo - you have to find it the hard way ...
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 09:08:37 AM

Never had any issues with BTC-e. They put this money hold on my account after a large deposit, then after providing verification, they almost immediately removed the money hold.

I recently made another deposit and was not asked for verification documents a second time.

I've been trading on btc-e for 6 months without problem.

bitconiero

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:03:54 PM

I just had the same problem....they hold my BTC's...I´m waiting for the support's answer... but last time I got an answer from them it was a bloody joke...like using google translate but wrongly...bloody hell...anyway let's wait for the answer...
uyo

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:54:33 PM

If you would have just read the notes right next to the payment data (IBAN, etc.), you would have found:

"Our bank may ask your documents due to a high fraud activity. If you seen in your btc-e account a money hold please provide a copy of you ID and utility bill in high res quality (>300DPI), create ticket with your ID in subject at https://hdbtce.kayako.com and upload your docs inside"

Roll Eyes
JackDinn

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 08:19:18 PM

HI,

So yep this is a major problem , its a pain in itself but at least they could let us know what the limits actually are (what triggers this hold):-

Hi,

Please can you explain or point me to where it does explain why im now getting a 24 hour hold on some of my btc withdrawals ?

Nobody i work with on one on the UK exchanges knows exactly what is triggering this 24 hour hold and were all getting it at what seems like random times.

Its almost impossible to work without knowing how this 24 hour freeze is decided.

Please advise,

Many thx.

Good day, according to the rules of payment verification within 24 hours

Sorry i don't understand your answer , i did not ask anything about verification.

Please let me know what exactly triggers the 24 hour hold on withdrawals.

Thank you,

Check require OKpay

Can i please speak with a human , this surly is a bot responding.

the sentence "Check require OKpay" is not even a sentence, makes no sense and i asked noting about OKpay at all.

Please tell me what triggers the 24 hour hold on withdrawals ??
Thank you,

Good day, this constraint is related to the protection from fraud

hi.

"protection from fraud" ok i understand that, but what triggers it Huh?  i cant just deposit $ and "hope" i can withdraw btc.

is it triggered at a certain amount deposited ?
is it triggered at a certain amount withdrawn ?
is this per hour , day , week ?
is it a combination of these ?
is it random ?

I just can not continue using the exchange if i have no clue if I'll be able to withdraw the BTC or not as a wait of 24 hours could loss me a lot of money but if i knew what the limits were then i might be able to work within them.

Please explain,

Thank you.

Hello

is it random

I shall Try to open a ticket and send verification next time but at no point has CS or anything on the page where it shows the hold said anything about verifying to clear the block, the closest was "according to the rules of payment verification within 24 hours" from CS, this did not make sense to me at the time. I read the rules of payment and did not see anything plus when BTCe wanted my bank verified they contacted me and asked for it.

"Our bank may ask your documents due to a high fraud activity. If you seen in your btc-e account a money hold please provide a copy of you ID and utility bill

I pay by OKpay and see nothing like this ?

this has all been very confusing and its only just started doing if for me too so i thought it was a new thing.
JackDinn

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 08:31:24 PM

Ok i found your stated text but it does not show when paying by OKpay at all ?

So am i supposed to send verification every time i want to withdraw btc or do i do it just once ?

Many thx.
l.j2300

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 04:00:24 AM

I had the same problem happen to me except I attached the required ID's before my wire transfer deposited into my account (to avoid this specific problem) and they replied with "ok". When my funds were finally credited to my account, I traded for btc then went to withdraw the btc and had the same message appear (money hold) for the similar amount of time. I then made another ticket asking what the problem was since I had already verified my ID's, and I attached the ID proof again. It has now been 4 business days and I haven't received a response yet.
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:03:23 PM

I had the same problem happen to me except I attached the required ID's before my wire transfer deposited into my account (to avoid this specific problem) and they replied with "ok". When my funds were finally credited to my account, I traded for btc then went to withdraw the btc and had the same message appear (money hold) for the similar amount of time. I then made another ticket asking what the problem was since I had already verified my ID's, and I attached the ID proof again. It has now been 4 business days and I haven't received a response yet.

Please update us when you resolve this issue.. i'm intrested to know what happend.

Thanks

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: