Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin traders, why don't you just trade forex?  (Read 24934 times)
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

+ plus, there is another factor which weighs heavy. In FX most brokers are market makers .. meaning the quote the markets and one basically trades against them. In crypto you use spot exchanges meaning the goods acutally are handed over (unless you use leverage of course).
But trading against a financial institution is not so attractive.

Just look at how the crypto markets have performed lately .. some coins multiplied their value. If one would had traded FX the likelyhood of such a talent, that he or she actually managed to multiply the account by this multiplicator is so tiny. With trading FX most of the behauviours which worked out in the cryptomarkets lately - buying and holding - would soon have caused a total damage to the FX account. If you are leveraged and you hold on to losing positions .. your FX account will not last very long.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

+ plus, there is another factor which weighs heavy. In FX most brokers are market makers .. meaning the quote the markets and one basically trades against them. In crypto you use spot exchanges meaning the goods acutally are handed over (unless you use leverage of course).
But trading against a financial institution is not so attractive.

Just look at how the crypto markets have performed lately .. some coins multiplied their value. If one would had traded FX the likelyhood of such a talent, that he or she actually managed to multiply the account by this multiplicator is so tiny. With trading FX most of the behauviours which worked out in the cryptomarkets lately - buying and holding - would soon have caused a total damage to the FX account. If you are leveraged and you hold on to losing positions .. your FX account will not last very long.   
This was true many years ago, in those days almost everyone who wants to trade Forex seriously using STP or ECN brokers. Moreover in exchanges are insiders (whales) and they trading against traders as well as Market Makers which have to pay for their bad acting to regulators. I personally think that successful trading is very hard and no matter if you trade Forex or cryptos
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

In my opinion, the Forex market is more stable with good liquidity. The support levels in the Forex market so well react to the price than the cryptocurrency market. Although you can still use technical analysis to trade coin, but due to the price fluctuations terrible at the present time i do not think that technical analysis will have much effect. It will take a lot more time to capitalize on the larger electronic money market and at that moment I think it is far away. Perhaps it is time for governments to agree to allow electronic money circulation in commercial transactions?
Also because the price fluctuations are so large, electronic money transactions can help you make a lot of money and make money fast.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

In my opinion, the Forex market is more stable with good liquidity. The support levels in the Forex market so well react to the price than the cryptocurrency market. Although you can still use technical analysis to trade coin, but due to the price fluctuations terrible at the present time i do not think that technical analysis will have much effect. It will take a lot more time to capitalize on the larger electronic money market and at that moment I think it is far away. Perhaps it is time for governments to agree to allow electronic money circulation in commercial transactions?
Also because the price fluctuations are so large, electronic money transactions can help you make a lot of money and make money fast.
The fact is that to date, many governments of different countries consider the threat of national security from the crypto currency. so it is a huge hint that nobody will legalize crypto currency in those countries.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:20:18 AM

I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?
I think that in the last two years the digital market has been growing rapidly following the 4.0 technology revolution. We can see the huge benefits that this market brings so investing in this market is very good for investment. As I said this market is very new, there will be many risks but the higher the risk, the greater the profit. I think we should invest in this market.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:21:27 AM

I havebeen in forex trading since 2 years, but really difficult to gain consisten profit from it, and after i move to the cryptocurrency trading i can make some profit with more easy. So crypto trading in my opinion more profitable than forex trading.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

I havebeen in forex trading since 2 years, but really difficult to gain consisten profit from it, and after i move to the cryptocurrency trading i can make some profit with more easy. So crypto trading in my opinion more profitable than forex trading.

I think there are many things that we need to learn in forex than the cryptocurrency and besides that, we need money to start although we can get a demo account to start. and like you said, to make some profit in forex is really difficult because we need to spend much time to see the price could give us some profit.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

I've been doing forex trading earlier, but too many disadvantages that I got. Trading with bitcoin and altcoin more easier to me, the price is very fluctuate so bigger profit but it also has a high risk.
footballbazzer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

Its is possible to trade in bitcoins without holding them  As the discussion here is Crypto and Forex.  I found a review of 12 Forex brokers, most of whom allow you to trade bitcoins.
https://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/cfd-forex-brokers-review/
These are Contracts for difference brokers.  Many of the small ones could be considered dodgy, even eTORO gets slammed by its customers.  So if you want to trade crypto be careful on what broker you choose.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

Both has the same risk, i has been in forex trading in 2 years but hard to get profit by consistent, i was learn about technical and fundamental analysis but often all that strategy does not work. I prefer to jump in to crypto market because i can get profit only by make investment in long term. Lets say we can make profit in 1 years in crypto about 10 times just by make investment in long term but in forex we should be full times trading to get the same profit.

surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

Forex is migrating to crypto but the topicaster says better to go to forex?) Cheesy Cheesy Fanny dude. Pretty soon all the forex brockers will offer the crypto trading and then it will be some kind of combined financial service
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

I used to trade forex and do you know why I am trading crypto? High volatility. Traders gain a lot during periods of volatile market, but in crypto it is a routine. Moreover this is not affected by robots and HFT in the same way as forex
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

I think there's a simple reason for that. In crypto, you lose or gain like 10 times faster than in forex. None of the trades anywhere can bring you guaranteed profit, but it feels better if the output comes faster, which happens in crypto.
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

Forex would not give u such profits as crypto could. Crypto is the new era. Only the way for forex to survive - integrate crypto as trading pairs
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:45:57 PM

LoL cuz Forex is pretty much a scam, you have to pay for your lot size, the gains are minimal unless you trade on margin, and then you lose your money. I honestly don't get why people trade Forex. You have better luck trading stocks, and crypto even though liquidity is pretty low in crypto compared to the stock or forex exchanges.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Alijiindahaus

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

LoL cuz Forex is pretty much a scam, you have to pay for your lot size, the gains are minimal unless you trade on margin, and then you lose your money. I honestly don't get why people trade Forex. You have better luck trading stocks, and crypto even though liquidity is pretty low in crypto compared to the stock or forex exchanges.
Generally it's from which side to look at this project, because there is a certain just people who trade Forex and get the biggest profits. If one of the weaker traders makes a profit, it only allows them to collect the crumbs from their table.
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

Pretty soon u will be able to trade crypto with forex brockers and then the question of the topic will be not actual. I know some brockers that already implemented crypto deposits
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

Generally it's from which side to look at this project, because there is a certain just people who trade Forex and get the biggest profits. If one of the weaker traders makes a profit, it only allows them to collect the crumbs from their table.

Exactly, Forex  almost feels like an MLM scheme lol - top dogs with huge lot sizes makes lots of money, and the little guy he convinced to join gets burned most of the time

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

Forex is relatively stable, so usually you don't have any opportunity to make a profit.
In crypto, with a so high volatility, if you are a good trader you have plenty of occasions to make a big gain.
If you are a good trader, of course.
Forex is like real money, crypto is like virtual one. At least I heard such explanation from my fellow Grin Nevertheless lets face it that in a year all the brockers will accept crypto and forex will live with mix of fiat and crypto trading pairs like exchanages now
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

everyone has different principles, or with each other's fun, I have tried to trade in fx, because I do not understand so I get big losses, but I think all trades certainly have risks, depending on how to respond.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: