Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: These coins have made me a fortune...how about you? What are your go to coins?  (Read 706 times)
seoulfood (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

I have been having a HUGE month. Started with just a few thousand, and now I'm not even going to tell how much money I made. So, these boards have been a big reason I'm doing so well. Please if you can, let know what your favorite coins are right now. I'm looking for ALT coins, so no $1,200 or $15k "deals" for this guy. I made my bank buying stuff for pennies. Right now my big go to coins are

Mediblock - Healthcare on a blockchain. Reputable doctors, driving us to a decentralized healthcare system.

IOTA - The transactional layer of IoT and a vehicle for M2M payments. Really innovative off the chain tech, brilliant start up team.

Atlant - Property ownership and P2P rentals. Low volume of coins, this is going to spike to the moon.

HAT - one of the most innovative coins. You need to check this one out. A little expensive, but its going to take off. I say 20x.

These coins have made me a mint. How about you?
thomascr9695

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

PRL, XSPEC, ELIXIR, QLC, DBC, UTK, ONION

These are coins I like

OPACITY
Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Prl
Elix
Shift
Strat
Sonm
Req

Thinking about mediblock too.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

I have been having a HUGE month. Started with just a few thousand, and now I'm not even going to tell how much money I made. So, these boards have been a big reason I'm doing so well. Please if you can, let know what your favorite coins are right now. I'm looking for ALT coins, so no $1,200 or $15k "deals" for this guy. I made my bank buying stuff for pennies. Right now my big go to coins are

Mediblock - Healthcare on a blockchain. Reputable doctors, driving us to a decentralized healthcare system.

IOTA - The transactional layer of IoT and a vehicle for M2M payments. Really innovative off the chain tech, brilliant start up team.

Atlant - Property ownership and P2P rentals. Low volume of coins, this is going to spike to the moon.

HAT - one of the most innovative coins. You need to check this one out. A little expensive, but its going to take off. I say 20x.

These coins have made me a mint. How about you?
That's a very good list. Medibloc has been booming lately and IOTA did a huge jump a month ago.

I also got 35 HAT from an airdrop.

For me, I'd say PowerLedger, Lisk, Waves, Electroneum, Matchpool (GUP), and ICX. All are underpriced right now in my opinion, and have big developments coming up

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

Mine is 2 established project + 1 2018 sleeper

1. Waves - fastest and most scalable blockchain in the world

2. Neblio - ETH with 8 programming languages. Already started to boom in price!

3. SpectreCoin - it has already had a minor explosion, soon to be the next Monero. Basically its a Monero on PoS, but will have first ever in crypto Stealth Staking. Easily 100$ price per coin in 2018

If first 2 are relatively known as both are TOP10 now and especially NEBLIO has gained x10 this month as a starter I will talk about "PoS Monero" anonymous currency that will have something in its sleeve that will surprise crypto world

and I ve already answered about XSPEC in another thread and will try repeat and clarify myself for any newcomers passing by, as I am a big believer in the project:

XSPEC's professional 15+ years cryptographers are preparing default stealth addresses and first ever in crypto staking on stealth addresses in Q2 2018.
Technical document will follow ofc.

By then stealth addresses will become the default ones and with stealth staking there will be no reason to go on public addresses again.

Besides that XSPEC already features an impressive list of tech, because of which without any shiny website, comprehensively written whitepaper or paid marketing (simply no funds for that right now) made almost x10 in one month:

- One of the best clients with fast transactions speed 30-60 sec txn's
- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses which is a big deal if you know what they are for
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)

So you can that it is almost makes it as I ve sad numerous times above - a Monero on PoS. A rather good compliment nowadays. We're waiting for defeault stealth addresses
RKh

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

PRL, XSPEC, ELIXIR, QLC, DBC, UTK, ONION

These are coins I like

Cheers about XSPEC!

Wink

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

Miss the ride with ATLANT but for @OP would you care to tell on how much fortune you made with those coins?

I'm curious on how that "fortune" you are telling with these coins.

I have verge, tron and PAC as of now and will try to see if this will bring me fortune.

Vires in Numeris
RKh

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

NEBLIO

and

SpectreCoin

made me huge gains but will make SO MUCH MORE

While Neblio is relatively known checkout for the 2018 sleepr XSPEC
Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

Have bought some xspec gonna be huge, rpx and dragon chain been doing well for me
rowandg

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

XSPEC - This is my moon coin. A truly devoted community, serious devs and the best care concerning true stealth transactions. End of 2018 this will have risen to Monero's level and hopefully beyond.
TRX - With all the partnerships, this cannot go wrong. Currently only news, but will have to amount to something real this year.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

These are my favorite coins :
Ethereum is going to be huge when they switch to POS,
also Syscoin is a good coin they will have masternode around february I dont know the exact date but it's around that time.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

I have received quite a list of good coins from this discussion, i will research them now and will jump in the ones i like the most.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - the only coin with PoS & Stealth-Addresses. Also it can work in Tor-banned countries (China) by using OBFS4. Market cap $100 millions and will grow up to Monero $6000 millions, so ROI 60x.

Hawala.Today (HAT) - P2P Crypto-Fiat Exchange. Market cap $7 millions and will grow up to $1000 millions, so ROI 140x.

Agree.
Also i say Elix. More potential as Salt in my eyes.
JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

I'm counting on XSPEC  and XBY to make me rich. XSPEC quality privacy coin and XBY is thr next evolution in crypto.
pumpanddumpalts

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

For low market cap coins, I'd suggest:
CRED
ELLA
PIRL
ODN
UNIFY
Nelske123

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

For low market cap i would suggest Xspecs, the new version of the wallet coming in february including a new splitting/combining algorithm and automatic ring size. They just updated the website https://spectreproject.io  have look at the roadmap it looks very promissing.
natureltiqqy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

If you want to build a long-term portfolio, you must absolutely moneta in your basket. there are unify, waves, bnb, xem and xlm among the things that I expect to get a lot of value in my long run.

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

Coins I really love right now are hive and sonm as they are not that much hyped and when they are hyped both coins will create uber awesome profits. And coins like espers are potentially good.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Taybrien79

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Three projects I am really liking:

Cosmos Coin
Live Stars
Cinemawell
SafeKeet

I will let you do the research and white paper listings so it doesn't sound like i'm trying to hype these specific coins.  These are just the four I have/plan on investing heavy into.
vanish9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

Wow, you made profit from Atlant? I saw that this ICO was a huge mess, they did not even paid their bounty participants and they didn't distributed the tokens by a proper way (they took more than a month and a half) if i am not wrong.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: