Print  
Author Topic: ?  (Read 1281 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

I would really like to see your list if you are really good then we will be grateful to you, if your picks are also doing good in bear market as well.
3picks in order BLUE, ECASH and NEO GOLD.
BLUE and ECASH reach the target $1.00 now waiting for NEO GOLD
not because you got lucky on your pick.means youre reliable..thats why your posting another thread because you got a luck on your first.but if not,maybe your sleeping by now..and besides whats the sense of this?how much will you ask sooner?lol
Future Seeker (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Lets all unite for a better future

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

I would really like to see your list if you are really good then we will be grateful to you, if your picks are also doing good in bear market as well.
not because you got lucky on your pick.means youre reliable..thats why your posting another thread because you got a luck on your first.but if not,maybe your sleeping by now..and besides whats the sense of this?how much will you ask sooner?lol
I am not asking anything.

Lets keep helping each other.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

I hope you undertsand what shyrocket means, it is not a small dip in price of a coin, it is having a coin at $10 and the price movinf to $100 that too me is what skyrocket means, I don't take post like this serious because I prefer to enter into project and see the price rise steadily that is what growth is and the price will be sustained
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

By this bloodbath, I think all the alts will recovered soon and have the most potential coin for now is FuzeX.
patrick_aw

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

I am not asking anything.

End of the month and NEO GOLD is still down where it was. Whats your updated prediction?
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

Why everyone is so suspicios about this fellow. Give him a chance to prove his words. Please prove so that we all understand the reality of you words!
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

It's really cool if you really know how to predict what coins will fly. Logically, if you know how to do this, you earn well. There is a following replay: why talk about it, except that you want to sell your ability to guess.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

Why everyone is so suspicios about this fellow. Give him a chance to prove his words. Please prove so that we all understand the reality of you words!

All of us has so many predictions on which crypto will skyrocket. He mentions above the coins but apparently we couldnt tell at what price its Ath. Observing the market is needed when trading the coins he mentions above.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

if you have a proof, just show your proof here
and remember everyone can predict the market but only predict not more
the predictions can be right or can be wrong, so please do not over confidence

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Future Seeker (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Lets all unite for a better future

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:46:16 AM

Okay I will give you only 1Token that will skyrocket this year. Name of the Token is Useless Ethereum Token (UET). Reason, find it on yourself guys. Because it is too much to explain then you just say thay I am just hyping the coin.

Lets keep helping each other.
iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

This guy predicted Neo GOLD would hit 1 dollar by the end of January because a group of rich chinese investors would buy it.  He also was saying dimecoin could hit 100 dollars by the end of 2018 which would require a marketcap of 55 trillion dollars.  He's a joke.
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

This guy is a lier , check out his last posts all of them about NEO GOLD claimed to be 1$ end of january , Dont believe him all of he is doing to hype people and make them invest!! Probably he bought neogold at cheap price he will see 2x to other people. DONT BELIEVE HIM GUYS , HE IS ABSULATELY SCAMMER!!
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

Do you believe me or not? If you believe I will help you. If not I will show you my proof  Shocked

Cool! Can you also predict if i will believed in you? Wink
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

Do you believe me or not? If you believe I will help you. If not I will show you my proof  Shocked
Do you have proof?  Do you think trx will be 1$ someday?  I have 500k trx bought at 0.06$.
Can you tell me when will be the right tine to sell all my holdings?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: